Bookstore For Boys - Cover

Bookstore For Boys

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young naive newlywed and because of her husband's sexual wants and demands, runs away from home, buys a bookstore and divorces him. Here she has her sexual awareness awakened by a teenage boy who wants to also learn about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I want to read a chapter about doing it," Skip said stubbornly. "The real thing, I mean. I'm tired of all this kid's stuff."

Jennifer turned on the couch to gaze desperately down into the youngster's earnest face. This was the fourth time Skip had come to the shop after closing time for the purpose of going through the book on love, and they had already covered all of the material that she could in clear conscience bring herself to treat upon with the innocent teenager. And though Skip had learned quite a lot, as she knew all too well from the way he kissed during the nerve-wracking but still innocent sexual play that had accompanied their discussions, that these sessions had only served to whet his appetite.

"Come on, Miss Watson," the boy insisted. "I'm ready for that. I know enough now that I can understand it. I do!"

More as a distraction than anything else, Jennifer started to shuffle lightly through the pages of the sex manual, momentarily blushing as she found her eyes settling on a sketch of a man and woman sitting naked across from each other in the half-lotus position, obscenely caressing themselves with their hands. Beneath the picture was an italicized caption: Mutual auto- eroticism as a method of building trust. Then abruptly she closed the book.

"I know you know enough to understand, Skip," she said firmly. "And that's why I think... I think these sessions have gone far enough. You've certainly learned everything you need to know at your age."

"But I haven't. I want to know about the real thing. About... fucking!"

"Skipper!" Jennifer gasped, standing up suddenly and moving away from the couch. "The fact that... that you would use that kind of dirty word to me demonstrates just how out of hand this whole business has gotten."

"I'm sorry," Skip mumbled. "I didn't mean it that way. I just meant, you know, sexual intercourse. I want to know about that." The tightness in the youngster's throat made him feel as if he were being choked and he stared at the sensuous but now disturbed blonde in passionate plea, quickly devouring every firm contour of her ripe female figure. All he could think of was that he had to convince her to keep going with what they'd begun. His whole life had changed during these last few days and he felt like an entirely different person from the nervous and uninitiated boy who'd arrived with the bag of coins from his piggy bank to buy the book that would teach him about sex. But he felt that he'd still only explored the tip of the iceberg, and he couldn't bear the thought of having her break the whole thing off now when they were just getting started good.

Suddenly convinced that he had to take some kind of positive action on his own behalf, the dark-haired young boy rose suddenly and lunged clumsily around the coffee table. Then with lightning quickness. he stepped forward and reached around Jennifer with both hands to catch the twin half-moons of her buttocks, pulling her to him and planting several awkward kisses on the sensitive white flesh of her neck just below the ears. "God, ma'am," he groaned heavily. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. You're too beautiful and I like you too much."

Jennifer could feel the blood raging deep within her body and she suddenly realized the full extent of her lust toward this virgin young boy. She wanted more than to just kiss him and hold him. She wanted him kissing and sucking her naked breasts. She wanted him to make love to her, to ravish and fuck her, to thrust his hard little cock into her cunt, to find and quiet the source of the lustful thunder that was building through her loins. But it could not be. She had to stop it somehow before they went too far, but already his hands were tugging up at the hem of her skirt to massage her panty-covered buttocks under her dress, squeezing and kneading them with a hypnotic rhythm that jarred her from head to foot.

At the same time she could feel his precious boy-cock thrusting up against the yielding flesh of her belly and pubic mound, causing her nylon-encased pussy to throb insanely in its own passionate welcome. She had to do everything she could to fight the illicit impulse to plunge her hand straight down under her clothing to rub the hotly tingling ridges of her vagina and her nipples were growing simultaneously hard, pressing impatiently against the suddenly abrasive material of her brassiere as her full curving breasts heaved and swelled with the sweet torment of her mounting excitement.

More and more the insane desire that had been building in her body was taking control of Jennifer's mind and emotions and she wriggled her torso provocatively against her young aggressor. a wild thrill coursing through her as she felt his swollen hardness jerk lewdly in his trousers. She wanted him now even more than she'd ever wanted him before during the times they'd made out together, and she knew that if they didn't have some kind of release they would both go out of their minds. But how? What?

The question was asked and it was answered in her mind with such shocking impact that her legs almost went weak beneath her. Into her mind flashed a memory of the drawing she'd briefly glimpsed a moment ago, and she knew in spite of all her rising guilt that that was the answer. That was the answer for both of them: masturbation.

It was too obscene for words, and yet in its very perversion it became now all the more irresistible. And she knew now that she had to have it. She had to be touched, down there, down between her thighs on the lust-burning slit of her already lewdly moistened cunt. She had to touch herself there, if necessary, or even better, she had to be touched by Skip.

Suddenly Jennifer wriggled free of the groping youngster and pulled back, staring narrow-eyed down at his questioning face. "Listen, Skip," she gasped. "Listen. Let's sit down on the couch for a minute and pull ourselves together and then..."

"Then what?"

"Then..." Somehow in spite of her shame she managed a smile. "Then, you'll see."

Almost deliriously Jennifer took Skip's hand and led him back to the couch. But as she turned and looked at the sofa's soft- cushioned surface, her courage almost deserted her. What was she doing to this trusting and vulnerable boy? To what perverted end would she be leading him by teaching him this obscene practice at his tender age? Even if he'd been seventeen, even sixteen, there Piglet be some way to justify that he was ready for serious sexual experimentation. But Skip was only fourteen. And as she felt his awestruck gaze drifting up and down her body from her high proud breasts to the invitingly full curves of her hips and thighs, she searched her brain for the wisdom to abandon her lewdly compelling scheme. But she knew it was too late to turn back. Once her mind had seized on the idea of satisfying her lust, she'd relinquished the hope of gaining control of her senses, and she barely even recognized as her own the husky voice she heard begin to speak.

"Come on and lie down on the couch, Skip. I am going to show you something... something more interesting that you still might do... with a girl your age."

Even in his adolescent innocence, the excited young boy recognized the suggestive tone in her words, and with a gasp of breathless delight he pulled the coffee table aside and took a seat. As she sank down onto the soft cushions beside him he fell eagerly into her waiting arms. Skip was so excited he could hardly believe what was happening to him, but he willingly kissed the older blonde, first on the lips and then on flee neck and throat with a fumbling youthful fervor that made her beautiful and voluptuous body tremble in passionate acceptance.

The teenager's virginal young cock jerked crazily against the tightness of his trousers every time the older woman wriggled against him. His whole string of experiences here in this store had been like a long crazy dream, and now it was getting even better than before. She was kissing him even more passionately than she had the times they'd done it in the last few days.

"Is it good?" the aroused woman murmured hotly into the teenager's ear. "Do you like it? Do you really like it?"

Jennifer's body was almost visibly shaking now from the force of her emotions. Erotic sensations were rippling through every nerve of her flesh and a long sigh of relief passed her lips as she saw the boy nod his wide-eyed affirmative response to her question. She felt almost drugged by the intoxicating closeness of the boy's tender young body and she knew for certain that this time she was lost. Really lost, wandering in a whirlpool of dizzying sexual energy that was beginning to pulse like a savage drumbeat through her tortured flesh.

"Do you want to learn, Skip? Do you really want to learn? Do you want to go through the whole book and discover and understand everything it has to tell?"

The excited older woman blinked. Had she said that? Had she really said that? She knew she had. She'd intended only to think it, and somehow she'd spoken aloud.

Skip stared at her with astonishment, feeling almost nauseous with the excitement churning in his stomach. For a moment he couldn't help being afraid she was only teasing him, but the way she'd kissed him just then, the way she was holding him just now, was enough at least to nurture his desperate hope.

"Would you like that, Skip darling?" Jennifer purred huskily, straining forward to plant little butterfly kisses all over his cheeks and lips and nose. "I could show you all the things you want to know about girls. Do you want me to?"

"Crap, yes!" Skip managed to croak. "Just show me what to do. I'll try anything."

The boy's stiff young cock was aching tightly under his trousers with each word she uttered and he felt almost delirious with his joyful disbelief at what was happening to him. Chills of wild desire were rushing madly up his spine as she kissed him again and he felt her darting wet tongue begin to play tauntingly over his lips, prying them apart to probe experimentally into the warm cavern of his accepting mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.