Beasts Are Better - Cover

Beasts Are Better

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Running a Bed'n Breakfast place can be fun and rewarding. For instance, you can serve people in bed, then give them breakfast later. You can also make sure that they are entertained by having them participate in an orgy with a mule and a horse or just have female-to-female companionship with toys-on-the-side

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The session with Jackson served only to arouse all three of them, even Jack had dumped a prodigious amount of sperm into Doreen's hungry cunt when he had fucked her. The sight of the woman taking the donkey's cock into her cunt and then jacking the beast off so that his come shot all over her torso filled them with lusty desires and they wasted little time in starting to satisfy them. They pulled on their clothes quickly, put the bench back outside the barn in its usual place and untied Jackson. The exhausted animal staggered out to his corral and promptly went to sleep.

Jack was eager to see his mother and Doreen ball the stallion but they convinced him that the deed would be more enjoyable if Jackson were also present. In that way, Doreen pointed out, the youth could see them both fucking an animal at the same time. Jack had to agree that this would indeed be a far more interesting sight. They decided to wait until the following day, when Jackson was back at his peak and could perform in a lustier fashion.

"Besides, your mother and I can show you a lot of things that even your friends at school don't know about," Doreen told him. "You'll see; we've only begun to explore all the possibilities!"

Eileen feared to speculate on what her unorthodox friend might suggest for them to do but she already knew the woman well enough to be sure that it would be erotic in the extreme. She constantly marveled at Doreen's ingenuity when sex was the topic. The woman's fertile mind seemed to dwell on the subject constantly and she positively delighted in devising new, exciting ways for them to work out the feverish hungers that played within their loins. As they were ambling back to the main house, Doreen asked if she had ever made one of her lovers come outside her body. Eileen did not understand the question at first and was told that masturbating a man could be quite as exciting, in its own peculiar way, as allowing him to complete a fuck in one's cunt, asshole or mouth. Eileen expressed her doubt at that. She admitted that, as a young girl, she had occasionally given hand-jobs to some of her dates but said that she had long ago grown beyond such childish pleasures.

Doreen agreed that there was nothing like feeling a strong, highly aroused man's climax inside one's body, whatever the opening used by his prick, but she claimed that there were very real pleasures to be had from other tactics, if only they were used properly. Eileen could see that the woman had her mind set on instructing them more fully in her meaning and she decided that she would be willing to go along with her friend. After all, Doreen had not misled her yet in anything pertaining to sex. Eileen was beginning to believe that her friend was some kind of a sexual genius.

Once they were back in Eileen's bedroom the woman went to work proving her point. They all stripped and Eileen's heart gave a mighty thump when she saw the enlarged, purple head of her son's cock peeking out of the tightly drawn foreskin. Doreen told him to lie down flat on his back and she moved Eileen into a mounted position atop him and facing his head. She reached behind the woman's hips to grasp the lad's prick, aiming it directly to his face, and instructed Eileen to lower herself until the splayed, hot lips of her pussy bore down upon the head of the big tool. Eileen took time to strip the foreskin off the knobby tip, quivering with excitement as her fingers peeled back the covering, and then brought her pussy down upon his cock. She discovered that by leaning slightly forward she could almost completely encase the flaring head within her pussy. The big tip fitted neatly between the lips and rubbed into the deep, tingling furrow with a heady warmth.

"Ooohh, I see what you mean!" she exclaimed, moving her hips slightly and making her tenderest flesh caress his cock. "Mmmm, this is going to be a lot better than I ever expected!"

Doreen smiled broadly and suggested that she think about what would happen if she were to continue caressing her son's prick long enough for them both to gain an orgasm in that fashion. Eileen allowed her mind to consider the possibility for a moment and felt a surging rise in her cunt's already dangerously high temperature. She could already feel the warm, moist oils seeping from her cuntmouth and spreading their slickness over Jack's big cock, as well as her pussy's lips. She saw that within a very short time she would have lubricated a sizable spot on his abdomen as well as his prick. If he were to come, she realized, the resulting outpouring of sperm would drench them both with that hot, salty cream. She shuddered with anticipation when she imagined his cock and belly, thoroughly covered with their erotic fluids. The mere thought of touching her lips to that swamp of sexual excess, of tasting the mingled comejuices, was enough to bring her almost to the point of another orgasm.

Young Jack heightened her tension by taking the initiative and beginning to work his hips up and down in a way that made his prick slide up and down the throbbing furrow between her thighs. When she leaned forward a trifle more, and he thrust his cock further forward, the head scraped against her rigid clitoris and brought a gasping moan of joy to her lips. She tensed her body and bumped her slit back at him; the big head of his prick rubbed over the mouth of her cunt in a way that suggested penetration but did not follow through with it. This teasing of her cunt's rim brought her desire to a screaming pitch and sharpened her urgency. She worked her hips slightly, luxuriating in the sensations of this strange lovemaking, and Jack began working his cock back and forth faster.

Doreen watched approvingly and complimented them on their quickness in adjusting to the new technique. Jack swore that the pleasure was almost as delicious as that which came with penetrating his mother's cunt, a vow that naturally made her even more willing to devote herself to completing the act, and continued to thrust against her in a way that made her clitoris hum. Eileen's hips knotted tightly and she began squeezing her breasts in an effort at bringing herself off as soon as possible. She was so excited by the unusual activity that she forgot all about Jack's pleasure, though she kept her wet pussy plastered closely to the head of his prick; she was aware of her own needs only and concentrated everything upon making herself come.

This selfishness did not work to Jack's disadvantage. The more frantically she rubbed her pussy against his prick, the more intensely he felt her, since his cock was caught between her slit and his own belly. He even cooperated with her personal goals by reaching up to seize her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Squeezing the dark, throbbing cones of aroused flesh so strongly that she cried out, he continued working his cock against her pussy and soon felt her cunt begin to flood with a hotter, more vitally sensual discharge that came from the very center of her sexuality.

Eileen moaned in frenzy as her womb pumped out that magical fluid. She felt the orgasm throughout her pussylips and cunt; she even had strong orgasmic twinges in her nipples as her body hummed and pounded. Her frantic pleasure was quickly transmitted to her fully aroused son and he too tensed up in expectation of the coming explosion. The first jet of his come squirted out directly against his mother's rigid clitoris, which was only a fraction of an inch away. Eileen gave a tearful, heart-rending scream of delight when she felt the hot flood washing over her love-button. The sensation was incredibly intense and it made her supremely aware of her son's violent joy. She later stated that she could not have been any more conscious of his climax, no matter if his prick had been in her mouth, her cunt or her asshole. Her body rocked with new power when she felt the lad's swollen cock surrender the load of steaming sperm and she began trembling even harder as her own climax gained in strength and violence.

She bore down with all her might, pressing his cock even harder into his belly and her pussy. She twisted about, making her slit move over the gushing rod in ways that directly affected his balls and added new power to his pounding balls. She scrubbed her loins up and down his cock, twisted them from side to side and continued to cry out with ecstatic delight as her cunt gave another series of mighty spasms. One climax followed another within her tortured loins, building in pressure until at last she felt on fire. Jack's abundant discharge of sperm resulted in a large puddle of the slippery cream gathering on his belly and her frantic, convulsive writhings spread the warm, thick stuff even more widely. She ground herself against him with total abandon and shrieked with savage pleasure as she felt his come spreading over every part of her body. By the time her tumultuous climax had run its lengthy course, she had felt it with a rare completeness and had to admit that, while this type of fuck denied her the total joy she obtained when taking a man's prick into her body, it gave her a marvelously full sense of her partner's sexual pleasure. Since she had always especially enjoyed the moment when the man's cock swelled and began pumping furious jets of scalding come into her eager flesh, she thus derived a particular pleasure from making love in this new manner. Doreen smiled knowingly when she heard this. She had accurately estimated her friend's sexual nature and it pleased her to know that she had contributed to furthering Eileen's sexual education.

"And there's still the best part of all," she reminded the weak, exhausted woman, "there's the fun of licking all that come off him! The way you were ripping it off there, you'll have come spread all over his prick and belly!"

Eileen was only too aware of that fact and was already gathering her strength for that part of the act. Even though her orgasm had ripped through her midsection with a rare force, leaving her body limp with the surfeit of erotic bliss, the thought of tasting Jack's sweet honey was enough to give her a second wind and to stiffen her resolve. The youth further contributed to her willingness to suck him, however, by asking her to squat over his face so that he might lick his own come off her pussy. His eagerness to participate in this phase of their lovemaking startled both women. They had not expected that he would care for the taste of a freshly fucked pussy. Doreen admitted that she had only seldom found a lover who wanted to suck her cunt after he had come in it. Jack again stated his desire and Eileen was in too randy a mood to pass up the opportunity.

She suggested that she take time out to please herself by briefly licking at the creamy mess on his belly and that she then turn it over to Doreen. She had no doubt that the woman would love to finish the job and in this way they could both get pleasure from the aftereffects of the strange fuck. Doreen agreed, of course; she had been hoping that Eileen would leave some of the heady cream for her. Eileen bent over the boy's big prick and nearly fainted when she saw the evidence of their lusty work. Her excited fucking had smeared Jack's come over much of his belly and along the length of his cock, making it the most delectable sight she had ever seen. She ran her lips over that tool, hard and hot with sexual vigor, and felt her body give another thrilling tremble. The taste of his come, mixed with her own musky oils, sent darting pangs of desire shooting through her nervous system and made her realize that she still had plenty of sexual desire left.

She could easily have spent hours in licking his wet prick and belly but managed to retain enough control over her impulses to avoid that. Had she not been so kindly inclined toward Doreen she would gladly have done so but she felt that she owed her friend a considerable favor for all the wonderful things she had done. Thus she spent only a moment in tasting of her son's come- smeared cock and then turned it over, giving her a shy little smile of complicity as she did so. She then turned around to settle her pussy over her son's eager face--she knew that she was covered with come--it seemed that someone must have dipped a mop in their ecstatic creams and then slapped it helter-skelter between her thighs--and she marveled at his eagerness to eat her in that condition.

The youth showed no hesitation once she had brought her flesh within reach of his lips. He covered her inner thighs with wet kisses, working up those ultra-sensitive pillars with slow care and making her yearn even more for the moment when she would feel his hot tongue swooping over her throbbing snatch and diving into her trembling cunt. He licked her with a slow, methodical thoroughness that inflamed her even more. The taste of sperm had no restraint upon him; if anything, he ate her with even more relish than he had ever shown before. By the time he had finished kissing her thighs and licking them clean of the musky, rank ointment they had both put there she was aflame with desire and could hardly keep from pulling his face up into her crotch. The first touch of his tongue on that feverish slit sent an electric thrill coursing over her aroused flesh and brought a low, sobbing cry from her lips. Satisfied that he had thoroughly excited her and made her ready to come yet again, he sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth and gently gnawed at them. Eileen jerked convulsively when she felt his teeth digging into those powerfully aroused labia; she pressed her pussy down hard against his mouth and rubbed her stiff little clitoris into his lip. He chewed the lips for another moment and then tongued her with a vicious change of pace that took her completely by surprise. He stiffened his tongue and shot it deep into the mouth of her cunt. The sudden thrust paralyzed her for a moment and triggered a long, shuddering explosion deep in her hot throbbing cunt. Eileen howled frantically once she regained her breath and plunged down into his face, fucking herself against his mouth with every bit as much enthusiasm as she had shown when his cock had been pressed tightly against her pussy's throbbing flesh.

Doreen, meanwhile, had been engaged in her own lustily satisfying work. She fell upon the youth's prick with all the zeal of which she was capable and plunged her mouth down over the wet, glistening head. Her tongue curled around the big, hard shaft, gripping it warmly, and began sliding along its length as she forced the tool's head into the back of her throat. Doreen had an unusual ability to swallow a cock; she could get almost all of Jack's huge prong into her mouth, so that her lips came very close to brushing the wetly matted hair growing around its base. The boy loved feeling his prick plunging into the woman's throat and her sucking action inspired him to suck his mother's pussy harder.

At the same time, he began working his prick in and out of the hot mouth fastened around it, fucking her with a quick, growing interest, and for a moment it appeared that he might be on the verge of coming once more. Doreen sensed the mounting pressure in his loins and spared no effort in trying to bring him off. She twisted her head about his cock with furious quickness; she sucked as hard as she could at the big rod; she licked the soft underside of his cockhead with all the fervor she could muster. None of her tricks worked, however; he had depleted himself in shooting off against his mother's pussy and after a time he realized that the pursuit was a hopeless one. Doreen continued to suck at his prick, though. She loved the feel of the cock far too much to relinquish it simply because he could not deposit another load of come in her mouth and she kept on working her mouth around the sensual tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.