Beasts Are Better - Cover

Beasts Are Better

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Running a Bed'n Breakfast place can be fun and rewarding. For instance, you can serve people in bed, then give them breakfast later. You can also make sure that they are entertained by having them participate in an orgy with a mule and a horse or just have female-to-female companionship with toys-on-the-side

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

They spent the rest of the day in bed with Jack. They left his side only to bring food or drink for themselves, or perhaps to visit the bathroom but otherwise they stayed close beside him. There were not many consecutive minutes during that day when either Eileen or Doreen was not sucking the boy's big prick, or fucking him, or jacking him off, or somehow engaging him in a sexual act. When they were not thus engaged, they were either too tired to do so or were discussing exactly how they should proceed with the next phase of his education in the lustful arts.

They quickly discovered there was not a great deal he had to learn. Upon hearing them express wonder at the extent of his knowledge, he admitted to his several affairs and credited the faculty member's wife with teaching him a lot that many young men did not learn until later in their lives. This lady, he said, had developed a fondness for taking him to "adult" movies, the kind which depicted every kind of sexual action in the greatest possible detail, and they had conscientiously tried to copy everything they had seen on the screen. The only thing she had not been eager to investigate with him, he said, was the potential of the anus and he expressed great pleasure at having been so fortunate as to have been the first to fuck his mother in the ass.

Doreen gave him another version of her lecture about the supposed evils of incest and their illogical basis. He admitted that he had been torn by guilt after the exciting encounter with his mother during Easter vacation but also agreed that he had relished her lovemaking.

Their frank discussion naturally resulted in the creation of more sexual tension. Doreen stood it as long as she could and heightened the effect by toying with Jack's limp dick. Once she had decided that it would be quite a while before he could recover the full use of that wondrous tool, she whispered to Eileen that she was going to her own cabin to get her gadgets. Eileen was horrified at the thought of letting her son know that she had used such implements but Doreen assured her that he would find it very intriguing and she refused to be held back.

When she returned Eileen discovered that she had been exactly right. Young Jack's experience with dildos and vibrators had been confined to watching the actresses in the movies. When he saw the pair of wicked-looking fucking gadgets which Doreen produced, his eyes grew wide and his mother could see that he was interested. He himself urged her to use one of them, to demonstrate their capabilities for him, and she reluctantly agreed to help Doreen stage a demonstration for him.

Within a very short time she felt the lust fires burning hotter than ever within her belly. Jack's open, frank interest in their love habits and practices made her forget all about her reticence and soon she was ramming the vibrator into her cunt and twisting it with joy. Doreen had the spiked dildo--Jack's eyes had grown even wider when he saw the dimensions of that mighty cunt-prober and felt of the bands of spikes fastened around the shaft--and she was wielding it with a single-minded seriousness that completely captivated the youth.

Eileen fucked herself into a perfect frenzy of orgiastic satisfaction with the vibrator. As soon as she had run it over her pussy for the last time and had recovered her breath, she touched it to her son's cock and found that the tool had as much effect on him as it had had upon her. The rod sprang out to a full-blown erection almost at once and when she touched the rapidly whirring tip to his balls he groaned with ecstasy.

He would gladly have turned his swollen cock upon his mother at that instant, except that Doreen pulled the dildo from her cunt and flung it aside as she fell down onto her hands and knees, offering him a rear entrance into her slavering pussy. Eileen guided him toward her friend, feeling that she should have the first fruits of his renewed energy, and guided his prick toward that crimson, whisker-rimmed slit. He drove his prick into the woman's cunt, bringing a hearty cry of delight to her lips and spent three or four minutes in pounding her rump with powerful strokes.

Doreen then suggested a change of position, one that would allow Eileen an opportunity to join in the fun, and rolled onto her side. She directed Jack to follow her down, keeping his cock firmly planted in her cunt, and he obediently nestled beside her. She then lifted her upper leg, propping her foot on his thigh, and motioned for Eileen to look down between her legs. Eileen did so and immediately gasped with pleasure. The sight of her son's cock, stiff and swollen with lusty arousal, spearing into her friend's fat-lipped cunt stirred her to the very depths of her being and she felt another pounding rise of sexual feeling within her cunt.

"Lick his balls," Doreen whispered, struggling to keep control of herself. "Get down there and lick his balls and cock while he's fucking me!"

The suggestion had all the force of a command and Eileen hurried to obey. She scrambled around for a moment, attempting to find a way in which she could get her mouth down against her son's balls, and finally did so. He quivered with delight when he felt her tongue snaking over his bag; the wrinkled, hairy sac had an exquisite sensitivity and he trembled as she pressed the loose skin in against his balls. She also ran her tongue over the slippery shaft of his prick as he worked the burly tool in and out of Doreen's hot, juicy cunt. Eileen's brain reeled with desire when she tasted the woman's ripe musk on her son's cock. The deliciously stimulating coating gave it an incredibly erotic effect and she felt her clitoris humming with sexual energy.

Eileen found it impossible to keep her tongue from occasionally straying over the lips of her friend's pussy, even though she loved feeling her son's balls against her lips and tongue. The feverish lust boiling within Doreen's fertile cunt made her pussy a fascinating object. The way she lunged out when she felt Eileen's tongue play over the swollen, discolored lips or scrape over her rigid clitoris was enough to make anyone want to give her more of that savage pleasure. Eileen was soon indiscriminately licking both Doreen and Jack.

The youth began fucking the woman more intently. He drew his hips back to launch deep, probing thrusts into the heart of Doreen's greedy cunt. Each mighty lunge drew another shuddering gasp from her lips; he was pulling his big cock almost all the way out of her frantically grasping hole. On several occasions Eileen felt the rim of his prick's head against her tongue.

Eileen found the vibrator being pressed into her hand. Doreen had spied the wonderful tool lying on the rumpled sheet and grabbed it. Eileen switched it on at once and began rubbing it over her friend's pussy and also applying it to Jack's balls. The vibrator had its usual effect and they were soon grunting and fucking better than ever. Once, as she moved the vibrator's tip back to allow her lips room in which to roam over her son's balls, Eileen accidentally touched the tool to his asshole. He gave a loud, whimpering cry of anguished joy and that was enough to spark her into another avenue of fuck play. She adjusted the angle of the tool and began touching it more purposefully to the brown, puckered eye between the cheeks of his ass. His response inspired her to attack his anus even more directly and she soon had the tip firmly planted in that tight, quivering orifice.

Doreen wailed when she could contain her emotions no longer. "Anngghh-owww! You're fucking me to death! Oooohh, fuck me harder!"

Jack reached under her right arm to grasp the closest breast and began kneading the dark, swollen nipple as he raced toward the comejerking. Doreen groaned painfully and arched her hips back against him in an attempt to get even more of his massive cock rammed into her cunt. Eileen licked them both with as much energy as she could manage. Her lips roamed freely over Doreen's love- slick pussy, flattening the hot lips against Jack's cock and scraping the quivering clitoris; she dug at her son's bulging prick and sucked his balls up into her mouth one by one.

She had one of his balls in her mouth, gently massaging it against her tongue, when she felt the first blast of his come. The big ball jerked savagely and a surge of sympathetic sexuality pulsed through her body when she felt the orgasm begin. She had a disjointed feeling, the product of being so intimately connected with his climax and yet not receiving the full fruits of it, but nevertheless her own cunt began throbbing furiously. Doreen shrieked out as the huge prick began spurting a fiery stream of come into her cunt. Her flesh was supremely ready for his orgasmic blast and she greeted the jets of thick cream with powerful, clutching spasms that caused her entire cunt to close tightly around the pulsating cock. Linked into a chain of lusty arousal, the three of them worked together and ground away, each in a different fashion but all arriving at the same exalted plateau of satisfaction.

Jack later admitted that having the vibrator stuck into his ass had helped him immeasurably. He expressed some concern about this and wondered if perhaps he had a strain of repressed homosexuality in his emotional makeup. Doreen laughed loudly upon hearing that; she quickly reassured him that his anus, like her own and his mother's, was simply a source of sexual feeling and should be utilized as such. She promised him that he need not worry about the danger of becoming a homosexual; anyone who could shove a cock into a woman's cunt or mouth with as much enthusiasm as he displayed must be thoroughly heterosexual.

Doreen further contributed to the youth's continued arousal by giving him a close look at her pussy as soon as he had removed his cock from that deeply exercised opening. She twisted around to plant her lower body squarely in front of his face and held her fingers in place to catch the sperm as it trickled out. She dipped her fingers into the salty cream, rubbing it over her thighs and the outer surfaces of her pussy. The lad watched, intoxicated by this ardent display of sensuality, and Doreen fingered her juicy come-slit even faster. Eileen, meanwhile, sucked her son's cock. She had lost all her restraint by this time. She sucked the semi-stiff head of his cock up into her mouth, trembling eagerly at the salty, bittersweet flavor of his come. Tinged with Doreen's sweeter musk, it inflamed her brain and made her clitoris hum with sexual fire. She licked every portion of his prick and even ran her lips into the wet, matted hair at the tool's base; she could not get enough of that sensual taste or of the feel of his prick and balls.

Her ardent sucking, together with Doreen's exciting display, was enough to breathe new life into the young cock. When she had brought it back to stiffness, Eileen pushed him over onto his back and mounted him. She straddled his loins with her knees and lay over him, feeding that magnificent fucking machine into her cunt with her own hands. The strained position she had adopted made her cuntal opening tighter than normal and she moaned softly as he thrust his cock into her with a quick flip of his hips. Doreen watched her fucking away, grinding her hips and rocking back and forth, and then offered another suggestion.

The woman pointed out that she would experience a completely different range of sensations if she were to sit upright on his prick; the altered posture would make the big rod angle into her flesh differently and bring it into close contact with new parts of her cuntwalls. Eileen awkwardly lifted herself--he had never sat upright on a man before--and discovered at once that her friend had given her very good advice. Jack's cock had a natural inclination to point up toward his head, and by bringing herself back she forced it to dig harder into the front of the long, ultra-sensitive come-tunnel leading up into her body. She also discovered that the front wall of her cunt was more sensitive than any other part and thus the alteration gave her considerably more pleasure. Grunting and panting, she began working her hips to- and-fro, discovering that she could grind her loins around her son's piercing prick with far more freedom than she would have imagined.

"Now you're fucking him," Doreen muttered. "Oooohh, fuck that cock; fuck it till he comes all over your cunt!"

Jack suddenly grasped at Doreen's hips and maneuvered her about. She caught his meaning and rose up into a kneeling position over his face. Eileen felt a quick rush of excitement when she saw her friend mounting her son's face and guiding her come-shining pussy down to his waiting mouth. Doreen sat facing Eileen and they watched each other with increasing excitement. Doreen reached down to spread the lips of her pussy wide apart, completely exposing the more sensitive inner surfaces to Jack's questing lips and tongue, and she added to her own delight by stroking her clitoris while he ran his tongue up into her cunt and rimmed it. By spreading the lips so far apart she brought her tiny clitoris into view and Eileen felt her own love-button begin to tremble faster when she saw the exquisitely inflamed nub resting at the front of her friend's wiggling pussy.

The two women smiled and bent their wills toward the achievement of a threesome come. Eileen's hips clenched up until her buttocks were rounded globes of quivering muscle. She lunged hard into Jack's stiff cock and shuddered each time the distended tool scraped against a new part of her cunt's walls. She reached behind her hips to probe her own asshole; the crack of her ass bore a thick coating of her cunty oils and her finger easily slid into the taut crevice. She shuddered weakly as her own finger added to her delight; Jack lunged into her again and brought the head of his cock up snug against her cervix. Doreen began massaging one of her breasts with her free hand, keeping the other locked in place over her trembling clitoris, and she soon was panting as she sought to work out the ball of sexual tension which had again gathered deep in her womb.

Jack sucked and fucked with a wild, free grace that powered them on to the inevitable coming. He could feel his balls tensing up, preparing to unleash yet another storm of orgasmic joy, and he did everything he could to hasten that release. He could feel his mother's finger through the thin membrane separating her asshole from her cunt; she dug her finger deeper and rubbed it against the shaft of his cock as she worked her cunt around it in ways that grabbed at his balls and made him want to empty them in one savage rush of joy. Doreen ground her pussy against his face with increasing power; she could feel her own cunt preparing to unleash a devastating climax and she wanted to come directly into the youth's mouth.

Jack felt his mother's cunt tighten around his cock with a spasmodic rush of sexual joy and knew that she had reached the ultimate in sensual pleasure. Her twitching cunt nibbled excitedly at his prick, teasing the come from his balls, and he threw himself into her with one final, heaving lunge of unbridled lust. His cock jerked strongly, though his sadly depleted balls had only a little of that hot cream to give up. The waves of lusty joy radiated through his loins as strongly as ever and the surging delight made his tongue do wonders to Doreen's hot cunt. The woman gave another wailing cry of sexual joy and then stiffened abruptly: the climax burst within her suddenly. It took her by surprise and she looked about wildly as her belly rocked with the convulsive waves of lusty delight. She cried out to him to suck her harder, to drive his tongue even deeper into her throbbing cunt, and ground away at his mouth until she had completely fucked herself out.

Later that day, in a tranquil moment, Eileen stiffened with shock and horror when she heard Doreen begin telling the youth about their experiences with the animals. She had wanted to keep that part of her sexual life a secret, fearing that her son would be disgusted by her unbridled lust and her inability to restrain her rampant desires. But again she found that Doreen had estimated him better than she herself had done. Young Jack showed a deep and hearty interest in their experiences with Jackson and Ace, though he found it hard to believe that either of them could have managed to get those monstrous cocks rammed into their cunts without doing serious damage to the tender receptacles. Doreen told him that a woman's cunt had an almost infinite flexibility and reminded him that most women gave birth to babies without damaging the opening, something the youth had not previously considered. Eileen blushed when her son asked her if she had really given herself to the donkey and the stallion but she could not conceal the truth. She nodded affirmatively and found that his encouraging smile immediately wiped away all traces of shame about the act.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.