Beasts Are Better - Cover

Beasts Are Better

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Running a Bed'n Breakfast place can be fun and rewarding. For instance, you can serve people in bed, then give them breakfast later. You can also make sure that they are entertained by having them participate in an orgy with a mule and a horse or just have female-to-female companionship with toys-on-the-side

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doreen insisted that Eileen allow her to drive into the city with her and Eileen agreed. She felt that if she had to make the long drive alone she might fall asleep at the wheel. They set out together, forgetting about their meal in the excitement, and Eileen explained the situation as she drove. It developed that young Jack had been excused from his final examinations as a result of superior work done in class during the school year. The school was a fairly progressive one and was currently in an experiment designed to de-emphasize exam taking.

"Don't forget," Doreen told her when they were about halfway to the city, "you're going to force the issue with him. You're going to face up to your desire for him, and his for you, and you're going to show that young man that that Easter fling was no one-shot deal."

Eileen quailed at the very thought of forcing herself on her son, though she knew that she wanted him desperately. She promised that she would take the fatal step that very night, although she knew in her heart that she might very well lose her courage at the last moment and back out. She said nothing about this to Doreen, who seemed utterly assured that everything would work out all right, and on this note they drove out to the airport.

Eileen had originally intended to greet her son with a French kiss, hoping that so intimate a gesture would show him that she was entirely willing to pick up where they had left off at Easter, but her courage failed her at the last moment. Instead she gave him a motherly buss and cursed herself for being so chicken- hearted. She nevertheless felt a warning flash of sexual fire running through her pussy and clit when she saw her son. He had grown at least an inch, now standing a couple of inches over six feet, and was more handsome than ever.

She introduced him to Doreen, who smiled in a friendly fashion. When Jack turned back to his mother Doreen licked her lips in a way that left no doubt as to her desire for the well- built young man. Eileen let her son drive back to the ranch. Doreen sat in the back seat of the station wagon. When Eileen looked back, she saw that the woman had taken advantage of her position directly behind Jack and was slyly fingering her pussy as she carried on a conversation with them! Eileen's face burned hotly when she saw what her friend was doing and another powerful surge of sexual arousal swept through her pussy. By the time they pulled into the yard of the ranch house she was beside herself with a lusty fervor; it was as though she had never been fucked before!

When she and Jack were alone in the big house, Eileen told herself every moment that now was the opportunity for which she had been waiting and that she must now make her move and assert her sexual interest in him. But she could not bring herself to make the decisive, irrevocable step. Twice she felt that the lad was going to sweep her into his arms but on both occasions he backed away and quickly changed the subject of their conversation. She went to bed alone that night. She was so thoroughly aroused by the thought of Jack's cock that she masturbated to a pair of orgasms before she could finally go to creamy sleep.

She encountered Doreen soon after breakfast the next morning and the canny woman at once read the lines of frustration and sexual anguish. Eileen nodded at the unasked question, ashamed of her own cowardice. But Doreen didn't berate her. She instead proposed a plan by which Eileen could gain her objective without frontally attacking her son. Doreen admitted that she had stayed awake for most of the night, alternately giving herself pleasure with one or both of her jack-off gadgets, and then contriving situations which would give Eileen a perfect excuse for getting her son's stiff cock rammed deep into her cunt.

Doreen suggested that she would slip into the youth's bedroom and take him by surprise. If he was like most young men, she said, he would very likely have an early-morning hard-on. Doreen referred to it as a "piss-hard." It would serve their purposes as well as any other kind of stiff prick. She would fall upon him and begin sucking his cock and when he awakened she would explain that she had been looking for his mother but had blundered into his room by mistake. Seeing his magnificent cock had inflamed her pussy with an irresistible urge to be fucked. She had then lost control of herself and fallen upon him.

"He won't be able to resist that," Doreen confidently stated. "And when I get him in a red-hot fucking mood is time for you to come in. You can pop into the bedroom when I'm getting ready to mount him and just let nature take its course, okay?"

Eileen agreed to that. Her pussy was so anxious that she would have accepted almost any scheme which had suggestion of success. She directed her friend down to Jack's room and waited outside the door. Doreen left it half-ajar, as she advanced toward the youth's bed. Eileen had sneaked a cautious look inside the room before motioning Doreen forward; that look made her fiery nipples pound against her bra. Jack was lying on his back with the sheet pushed down around his ankles and his big prick stretching full length across his flat, muscular belly. The tool was fully grown and a deep-pink in color. Eileen's quick glimpse was enough to show her that he had added at least an inch to the cockshaft. His prick was the juiciest fucking instrument she had ever seen on any man--including her husband. Her pussy began pounding insistently with a mad, lustful beat.

Eileen hadn't worn panties that morning and, as she leaned against the doorway and listened to Doreen's hot, moist mouth sucking at the lad's stiff cock, she found it impossible to keep her hands away from the bubbling slit between her thighs. She lifted the hem of her dress and found the wet, hot gash. She played with the lips and stroked her clitoris, growing more excited every second.

Jack woke up quickly once Doreen had gotten her skilled mouth over his prick. He had a surprised look but quickly adjusted to this novel alarm system. Eileen smiled as she listened to the woman's explanation of how she came to be there. Doreen expounded at length on the beauty of Jack's cock and her desperate hunger for a tool that size. She vowed that she was ready to do anything to please him, so long as he gave her a cunt stuffed full of that wonderful tool. She promised that once he got his prick into her slobbering hole she would grind away until he had come better than ever before.

Eileen walked in when she heard her cue words from Doreen. She had begun to wonder if the woman was going to double-cross her, or if in her state of erotic abandon she might have the cue words. Jack saw her but was too startled to move. He was sprawled across his bed with one foot trailing upon the floor. Doreen straddled him with one of her own feet upon the floor and the other cocked upon the bed. She had already thrown off the skimpy dress she wore and was on the point of lowering herself down onto the youth's swollen cock, as she had said she would be.

Jack's face turned a brilliant pink but there was nothing he could do; he was caught red-handed. Doreen twisted around to assume a seated position beside Jack and held his prick in her hand; she continued to work her fist up and down its length as she talked. Eileen could not look away from that beautiful cock.

"Come over here and feel it!" Doreen sharply commanded. "Grab hold of his cock and feel the heat in it! You'll see what I mean; you won't be able to blame me for wanting him once you feel how hot and hard his prick is!"

Eileen obeyed and reached out to take her son's prick into her right hand. She winced when her fingers closed around the thick, knobby rod but she grasped it firmly. She could feel his lust flowing through her hand, up her arm and down into her nipples and then on until it infected her clitoris with a savage drive. Doreen smiled and reached out to unfasten her dress. Eileen kept her hand on Jack's cock as she was stripped, she could not have released the hot tool for anything in the world. Doreen had already skinned back the foreskin and the naked plumhead seemed to radiate sex.

Doreen urged her to kneel beside the bed and touch her lips to the tip of the tool and she did. She could not make herself look at Jack when she settled down beside him but neither could she prevent her knees from bending or her head from tipping forward. A soft, wondering moan of delirious joy escaped from her throat when she felt his flame-hot prick brushing against her lips. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and slipped it over the flaring, broad head of his prick. The satiny-smooth organ dove into her mouth and nestled against her tongue. She pressed hard against it and worked her lips further down the thick shaft. Jack watched, amazed and delighted, as his mother sucked his cock. She learned later that he had never been sucked before, though he had been eager for his various girlfriends to do it. She felt an absurd sense of pride when she learned that she was the first to suck his cock.

He suddenly groaned and drove his hips upward, jamming his cock into her mouth. She curled her tongue around his prick in a tight, wet grip and sucked harder. Her right hand moved down to cup the massive balls dangling between his thighs. Her clit became a tiny rod of twanging sensuality. He gave another strong lunge and then threw his head hack in happiness. He fucked harder into her mouth, ramming the head of his cock deep into her throat and she felt the first warning pulsebeat within the thick tool's sensitive head.

"Mmmmm!" she grunted, fully aware of that twitch's significance.

The ejaculation burst deep in her throat and flooded her mouth with a steaming spray of the sweetest come she had ever tasted. The scalding jets tingled her tastebuds and overwhelmed her senses with sexual delight. Her cunt came to a quick and furious upheaval. She was barely aware of Doreen's finger, which the woman had slipped between the cheeks of her ass and was using to caress her throbbing cunt. Within seconds she became totally dedicated to intensifying and prolonging her son's orgasm. Eileen used every tongue trick she had ever learned from Jack's father or from any other man in an effort to make his climax a truly memorable one. His sperm-laden balls pumped out a thick, powerful stream of come and she swallowed with a frantic urgency as he continued to flood her mouth with the hot, sticky cream. Her tongue distributed the load up and down the shaft of his cock and she kept on bobbing her head up and down and sucking as hard as she could.

Doreen's sharp eyes took in every detail. She felt a desperate hunger within her own cunt but held back, knowing that it would be better for both of them in the long run if Eileen were allowed to suck the lusty youth to the final stages of his orgasm. She kept her finger firmly planted in the woman's cunt and felt the violent orgasmic surges that tore through the tender opening. Between Doreen's probing finger and Jack's surging ejaculation, Eileen had all the sexual stimulation she could stand.

The youth's prick still stood out firm and proud when she finally gave up the effort. She pulled her mouth away and looked up at him with tear-filled eyes; an expression of the satisfaction came over her face. Jack smiled tentatively and she returned it to let him know that everything was all right. He pulled her face up to his and kissed her. He ran his tongue deep into her warm mouth and tasted his own come, and then pulled her further up his body until she was straddling his face. Eileen felt a powerful surge of hot joy run through her body when she realized that her son wanted to eat her cunt. She fed him the moist, ripe slit with a freedom and pleasure which amazed her; she had expected that she would be painfully shy when she first pressed her pussy down to his mouth.

Someone had been giving the boy some very explicit lessons in pussy-eating and he attacked her slit with far more wisdom than she would ever have expected from him. He excited her by scraping only the tip of his hot tongue over the lips of the excited slit, touching them gently and teasing even more life into them. Eileen sucked in a deep breath when she felt her cunt being brought to an even higher pitch of fever. Jack licked her pussy greedily. He soon had her on the brink of an orgasm even more powerful than the one she had felt when his prick had erupted in her mouth, scalding her throat with his salty come.

Eileen felt a rustling movement behind her and looked back. She saw that Doreen had been overcome by her own desire and was not crawling aboard the lad's uplifted cock. Doreen held the broad, muscular staff upright and guided it between the lips of her pussy. Eileen's heart gave a mighty thump of envy when she saw the broad-headed tool dipping between those lovely, swollen lips and disappeared into the woman's hot, juicy cunt. Her envious feeling lasted for only a moment, however, and then was replaced by a tender, comradely sentiment. Eileen saw that it was only right for Doreen to share in her son's lusty arousal; after all, the woman had shared her fucking implements freely enough and had also provided the erotic ingenuity needed to perceive Jackson and Ace as worthwhile fucking partners. It would even provide a way of making them even better friends, she saw: by sharing this brawny, heavy-cocked young lover with Doreen she would further cement to their friendship and bring them even closer together.

"Mmmm, fuck him!" she moaned, losing control of herself momentarily. "Drive your cunt down his cock; fuck him out of his mind!"

Young Jack showed no hesitancy whatever in fucking two women at once. Perhaps it was the abundant excitement of the lusty pair, or perhaps it was a project which he had secretly harbored, but whatever the reason he threw his big cock up into Doreen's waiting cunt with a hearty lunge and began eating Eileen's pussy at an even faster rate. His tongue burrowed between the lips of her pussy, scouring the tender furrow from the rear of the cuntal opening all the way up to her clitoris. She screamed in anguish when she felt his tongue mash against the tender clit peeking between her pussylips. She groaned with savage joy when she felt the tongue stiffen and dart into her cunt. Jack had a trick of rimming a woman's cunt that made her shudder violently and yearn even more desperately for the final release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.