Beasts Are Better - Cover

Beasts Are Better

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Running a Bed'n Breakfast place can be fun and rewarding. For instance, you can serve people in bed, then give them breakfast later. You can also make sure that they are entertained by having them participate in an orgy with a mule and a horse or just have female-to-female companionship with toys-on-the-side

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doreen gave every indication of accepting Eileen just as though she were a man. Her fervent, obscene cries of abandoned exhortation, the convulsive twists and thrusts of her trim, quivering hips as Eileen worked the rubber prick into her grasping cunt, the quick gasps which escaped from her lips, all seemed to be exactly the same reactions she would be displaying were the prick boring into her body made of human flesh instead of rubber. She clawed at Eileen's buttocks, digging her fingers into the smoothly rounded globes, and even reached farther with one hand, searching for and finding her partner's asshole. She fingered the tight hole with the tip of her right middle finger. Eileen gave a mighty lunge of excitement when she felt Doreen begin massaging that exquisitely tender opening.

The dildo straps were made of heavy canvas and fitted the tool snugly around Eileen's loins. Even so, she could tell that the action was not exactly the same as a man's prick would give; she could feel the tool pulling away from her own pussy whenever she attempted to extract it from Doreen's cunt and prepare for another thrust. She had to exaggerate her thrusting movements but quickly found that she could almost duplicate the cockthrusts of a man. Doreen gave no indication at all that she had other than joyous reactions to her attempts at acting a man's part in the fucking. She groaned frantically each time Eileen pulled the thick tool from her cunt and every slow, spearing thrust brought a delighted gasp to her full, red lips. Her thighs gripped powerfully and she rubbed her fire-tipped breasts into Eileen's, giving them both an additional powerful dose of stimulation.

The base of the tool nudged comfortably against Eileen's swollen clitoris each time she thrust it into Doreen's cunt and the strap running between her thighs soon began rubbing the lips of her pussy. These exciting sensations, together with the sensuality emanating from Doreen's finely aroused body, made her womb tighten into a hard, quivering ball. The extent and intensity of her reaction surprised her; she had not supposed that it would be very exciting to fuck another woman with an artificial prick, not matter how large and grotesque looking it might be. Eileen was discovering that it could be exciting and fulfilling to administer sexual pleasure to another woman as to receive it from a member of the opposite sex.

"Unnngghh!" Doreen groaned, tossing her hips about madly and bumping her pussy against the base of the rubber prick with mad, savage abandon. "Shove it in, all the way in! Leave it there and--oh!--let me fuck it myself!"

Eileen did as she was told and drove the immense tool as far as possible into the woman's cunt. Doreen gave a low, whimpering cry of sexual anguish and immediately tightened the grip of her powerful legs around Eileen's body. She lifted her hips upward, exposing her hot-lipped pussy more completely to the deeply planted tool, and began grinding her rump from side to side, up and down; she was fucking with a mindless, primitive intensity that set aside every consideration except the immediate goal of orgiastic release.

Holding her loins tightly against the heaving woman, Eileen discovered that she could, by moving her hips very slightly, work her strained clitoris against the base of the dildo strapped to her body. She was in no mood to pass up any kind of sexual stimulation, regardless of the source, and she began squeezing against the tool with slow, sensuous wiggles. She worked herself against the tool with mounting success and then felt the strap of the tool slip between the lips of her pussy, spreading them wide and scraping against the highly aroused flesh in a way that made her quiver from head to foot. Seizing the opportunity, she reached around her right hip and fastened her hand around the strap. By pulling upon it, she could make it work against her pussy all the harder. She soon felt her womb give a warning tingle, the warning signal of orgiastic joy lying just ahead, and she began writhing at an even faster, harder pace.

"Mmmm! You're working it in my cunt just right!" Doreen cried out with a lusty burst of hip-tossing grinds.

"Oooohh! Agghhh!" Eileen groaned. "I'm coming, I'm coming already!"

They clung together, locked in a passionate embrace, and allowed their nervous systems to carry them the rest of the way. Eileen lost all track of time; for a few moments she was conscious of nothing but the mighty storm which had developed within her deep cunt. She twisted and strained, working her flesh against the tool and the thick strap. She groaned and sobbed aloud as her womb succumbed to the intense pressures. A flood of warm, musky oil ran out of her cunt and deluged the dildo, the strap and dripped down onto Doreen's frantic, throbbing slit.

Doreen shrieked with abandoned pleasure when she felt her own cunt give an answering throb and turn into an inferno of raging lust. She fucked back at the throbbing woman with all her power. She worked her cunt around the big tool Eileen had thrust into her and shuddered heavily as the waves of solid orgasmic pleasure swept over her body. Her cries mounted to a shrill crescendo, keeping pace with the mounting pressure of her cunt's throbbing. At the very peak of her joy she gave a small, weak whimper and fell back in a limp heap. She panted heavily and caught up her big breasts, massaging them gently, as her cunt slowly lost the delicious grip upon sexual delirium it had earlier had.

"Oooohh, that's the way to fuck a pussy!" she whispered softly. "You sure you never got it on with a girl before? Honey, you swung that tool like you'd been doing it all your life!"

Eileen assured her new friend that she had never even so much as touched another woman or even had any interest in doing so. Doreen shook her head in wonder. She promised that as soon as she had caught her breath she would remove the dildo from Eileen's waist and use it on her. The promise sent a cold shiver of dread anticipation over Eileen; she remembered the bizarre look of the tool, with those circles of soft rubber spikes adorning its shaft. She was not sure that her cunt would be able to stand such violent treatment.

Doreen laughed heartily and assured her that she would love every inch of the cock. A woman's cunt, she pointed out, was always much more sensitive when she had had a climax without being penetrated deeply, a fact of which Eileen was well aware, and thus she would appreciate the dildo more than ever. Eileen reluctantly disengaged herself and unsnapped the dildo straps. Doreen shuddered heavily as the thick rod slipped from her cunt; it emerged bright and glistening with her cunt-juices. Eileen found herself wanting to be penetrated by that awesome prick; she could feel the mouth of h& cunt drawing up into a tighter, smaller knot of excited flesh as she contemplated being pierced by the tool.

Doreen accepted the dildo and twisted about on the bed. She apologized for not strapping it on, explaining that she was too weak to mount a thorough-going attack upon Eileen's cunt, but assured her that she could make it every bit as good. She directed Eileen to kneel upon the bed, holding her body in an upright position, so that she could drive the dildo up into her cunt from beneath. Eileen assumed the position, trembling with hungry desire, and watched her friend bring the tool closer to her pussy.

"Oooohh, it looks so big!" she exclaimed. "Are you sure those spikes won't hurt me?"

"They'll make you come like you've never come before," Doreen promised. "Didn't you ever get fucked before by a guy wearing a French tickler?"

Eileen had not and she said so. In fact, she did not even know what a French tickler was, though she had no doubt that Doreen could fill her in very completely on that particular score. The woman seemed to be totally devoted to sexual pleasure. She held the dildo very close to the lips of Eileen's hot, aching pussy and then touched the tool to her flesh, making her jump and gasp with delight. The head was far bigger than any prickhead she had ever had thrust between the lips of her pussy and the shaft was even larger. She knew that she would be strained to the utmost once the woman got all the rod thrust into her cunt, but she was so excited that she would have died rather than pass up the attempt to take it all.

Doreen explained that she would start nosing the prick into her cunt and then turn it over to her so that she could fuck herself at her own speed. As she was watching Eileen masturbate, she said, she would apply the vibrator to her own body and perhaps they could watch each other come. Eileen's cunt gave a ferocious leap of erotic delight as she heard that and she touched the tip of the dildo to her pussy's lips, bringing another shudder of pleasure to her body. The tool was still warm from Doreen's cunt. By using it fresh from another's hole, Eileen thought, she was making it even more exciting and she felt a sudden, inexplicable surge of desire shoot through her loins as she watched the woman settle back with the cigar-shaped vibrator. The tool looked to be seven or eight inches long and was made of white plastic. Doreen touched it to the lips of her pussylips, still dark with lusty passion and her pussyoils and switched it on.

"Agghhh!" she groaned, grimacing as the powerful little electric motor inside the tool's handle whirred into life.

Eileen forced more of the broad, bulbous dildo head into the lips of her pussy. She felt it spearing the mouth of her cunt and when she increased the pressure upon it she also felt that taut, strained opening begin to spread wider. She was tighter and more aroused than normal but this only made the dildo all the more attractive as a sexual instrument. She forced it against her pussy harder and grunted out sharply as her flesh was pierced and spread even wider.

Doreen ran the tip of the whirring vibrator over every part of her pussy, covering both sides of the gaping slit and running it down the ripe, juicy furrow as well, and then thrust it into her cunt with a quick flip of her wrist. The sudden penetration brought a weak, quavering cry of animal joy to her lips and her hands drove the tool deeper. She held it in place for a moment and then brought it out. It emerged thickly coated with her cunty oils. She held it out to Eileen's pussy, a question in her eyes. Eileen understood the gesture and the look and nodded.

"Do it to me!" she panted, working the head of the dildo further into the mouth of her cunt and gasped wildly as the instrument further dilated the tender opening. "Work it over my pussy! Make me come!"

Doreen extended her hand further and brought the whirring tip of the vibrator into contact with Eileen's pussylips. Eileen cried out weakly, lurched forward and thrust the spiked dildo into her cunt with a convulsive lunge. The thick-shafted tool speared deep; the spikes slid over the taut rim of her cunt and plunged inside the hot, grasping tunnel. She moaned as the tool probed further into her strained, tortured flesh.

Doreen withdrew the vibrator after a moment and turned it back toward her own cunt. She thrust it deep and gasped with renewed joy; the hole had grown exquisitely sensitive during the vibrator's absence and it greeted the tool's entrance with frantic throbs of primitive joy. She worked it deep, twisting it to make sure that the tip probed into every nook and cranny of the hot crack. She cried out at Eileen, telling her to twist the dildo within her cunt, and began plunging the vibrator in and out with quick, choppy strokes.

Eileen twisted it and immediately felt a terrible explosion take place deep in her loins. As she twisted the dildo around, the spikes dug deep into the supremely tender walls of her cunt and lent a special flavor to the excitement which raced over her shuddering body. She began working the tool in and out, twisting it at the same time, and felt the spasms growing stronger. Within seconds she was experiencing the strongest, most violent climax she had ever known. The force of the spasms even exceeded those she had felt when she had forced her cunt down upon the prick of young Jack. She felt as though her womb was melting and running down the walls of her cunt and dripping out onto the dildo as she continued working in and out of her frantically throbbing hole.

She howled and shook like a leaf in an autumn wind. "Ohhhh! My cunt! I'm coming all over, I can't stop coming!"

She looked down and saw that Doreen was removing the vibrator from her cunt. The woman held the tool with one band and used the index finger of the other to find her asshole. Then she transferred the vibrator tip there and began working it in. Eileen's eyes widened in surprise; though she was gripped by a passion mightier than any she had ever known, she retained enough command over her senses to understand what the woman was doing.

Doreen worked the cunt-moistened vibrator into the rim of her ass and then shoved it deep. At the same time she used her free hand to massage the lips of her pussy. She squeezed the big, discolored flaps together, pulled them away from her body and then thrust two fingers deep between them. She withdrew the fingers and ran them over her clitoris. At the same time her other hand drove the vibrator deeper until only an inch of the cream-colored plastic protruded from the tightly strained asshole. She grasped it by the end and rotated it, stroking her pussy all the while and occasionally running the same two fingers into her cunt.

Eileen watched in fascination. The sight of another woman giving herself sexual pleasure in such an unrestrained, uninhibited manner excited her enormously and she felt her climax returning, stronger than ever. She helped it along by working the dildo in and out with lightninglike jabs and even flicked her own throbbing clitoris with a finger whenever she could. She bumped her hips forward and backward in a fucking motion. The added effort lent even more vigor to the convulsive throbs of her cunt and made her grunt all the louder as her body reverberated with sensual delirium. Groaning and sobbing with every beat of her heart, she fucked herself with the dildo until she could no longer hold herself upright. Giving a low, weak moan of satisfaction, she toppled over onto her side and lay there, utterly spent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.