Beasts Are Better - Cover

Beasts Are Better

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Running a Bed'n Breakfast place can be fun and rewarding. For instance, you can serve people in bed, then give them breakfast later. You can also make sure that they are entertained by having them participate in an orgy with a mule and a horse or just have female-to-female companionship with toys-on-the-side

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following days became a blurred succession of erotic images that none of them could later recall with much clarity. They spent as much time as possible in bed, of course, or else with the donkey and stallion. The more they allowed their freely ranging sensual natures to roam the more abandoned they became in satisfying their lustiest whims. Each night, upon going to sleep, Jack had been thoroughly reduced to a state of limpness but each morning found him as horny as ever. He proved over and over again that his amazing cock could recover from almost any mount of sexual punishment, as long as he had a few hours in which to regain his strength. Eileen became freer in using her friend's fucking implements and even uncovered a curious taste for the big- pronged dildo which had earlier filled her with such foreboding. Doreen assured her that she could consider it her own and insisted that they share the gadgets equally.

Both women were on a nervous edge the day before Danny and Chuck were to arrive. They had questioned Jack constantly about the boys, asking him to describe them as completely as he could. Naturally they wanted to know the dimensions of the boys' cocks but this was one piece of information which Jack did not have. When the fateful day finally arrived Eileen could barely manage to fasten her dress, her fingers were shaking so badly, and Doreen was almost as excited. Jack laughed at their nervousness and told them they were like a couple of teenage girls getting ready for their first date. There was something to his charge, they agreed, but they also pointed out that no teenage girl going out on her first date was as sexually skilled as they were. Jack could not deny this, having already tested their erotic ingenuity to the fullest.

Eileen could hardly believe her eyes when her son picked Danny and Chuck out of the crowd at the airport and brought them over. They were both as tall as her son and had the same broad- shouldered, ruggedly handsome look that made Jack so appealing. Danny had a wild, silky mop of blond hair that hung down almost to his shoulders and framed an exceptionally dark pair of blue eyes that nearly melted Eileen's heart when she looked into their depths. Chuck's black hair, cut in a Prince Valiant style, glistened with good health and gave him a devilishly attractive look. Eileen could feel her nipples growing harder within her dress. She had not worn a bra and the stiffening cones rubbed against the soft, clinging jersey with a maddening insistence. And already the warm trickle of pussy-drip was seeping down her thighs. Doreen, equally taken with the boys, had a hungry look in her eyes, as if she could hardly wait to get them back to the ranch.

The boys seemed to he quite as taken with Jack's mother and her friend. Doreen's braless state, and the resulting free bounce of her big breasts within the deeply cut pullover top she wore, attracted their eyes and Eileen was sure she detected a growing bulge in the front of their tight-fitting jeans. They collected the boys' baggage and took them to the station wagon. Jack drove, with Danny sitting between him and Eileen; Doreen got into the back seat with Chuck and sat close to him as they pulled away from the airport. The lad's dark eyes brightened with interest when her short skirt skipped further up her full thighs as she slipped into the seat. She made only a halfhearted effort at pulling it back down.

Eileen looked into the back seat a few miles past the outskirts of the city and saw that Chuck was already lightly caressing the woman's naked knee. Doreen caught her eye and smiled softly, allowing her knees to fall slightly apart as she exchanged knowing glances with her friend. Eileen's pussy gave a frenzied leap of excitement; she had not supposed that the woman would make herself available to the youth so soon. After a short pause, however, Eileen had to admit that the woman was only logically carrying through with their intentions. After all, hadn't they invited the boys--or put Jack up to inviting them-- primarily for the pleasure of having another pair of lusty young cocks available?

Danny exclaimed with wonder as they hurtled along the blacktopped road leading out to the ranch. An Ohioan, he had never seen such vastness as this sprawling, empty countryside. Chuck did not answer his comments and a short while later the youth looked back to make sure that he had his friend's attention. He saw, with a start of surprise, that Chuck's right hand was thrust far into the woman's skirt and that he was ardently fingering her naked pussy as they drove along. Eileen looked back too and smiled when she saw the sight; Doreen had stretched out slightly and had further spread her legs, making it very easy for Chuck to fingerfuck her.

"Man, she's so hot I can't believe it," Chuck muttered, working his fingers into her cunt and grinning when Doreen gave a powerful shudder of delight. "To get off that plane and find something like this, it's just too fucking much!"

This stirring example gave Danny similar ideas and, after getting Jack's assurance that his mother was fair game, he turned to her and took her into his arms. That set them off and the rest of the ride back to the ranch was a wild, bawdy experience which none of them forgot quickly. Doreen soon had Chuck's trousers open and was exclaiming loudly over the marvelous shape and size of the cock she found there. It was a beautiful specimen of male sexuality, measuring a good eight inches in length and plenty thick. The head was especially notable: after Doreen had skinned it back for him the big, purple knob sat atop the pink and ivory shaft like a gigantic mushroom, completely overshadowing the broad stalk that supported it. Eileen looked back when Doreen burst into praise over the treasure she had uncovered; her pussy gave an angry twitch of excitement and she could not keep from imagining what it would be like to have that brutal-looking specimen jammed into her hot cunt.

Danny's prick soon appeared and Eileen found that she had not been short-changed in any respect. His tool swelled out thickly, already well on its way toward a full-scale erection. It was thicker than any cock she had ever seen, except the mammoth probes of Jackson and Ace. While it was not especially long, being perhaps only six inches from tip to base, the especially generous girth made it a thoroughly respectable tool and she could hardly wait to get it started into her cunt. That particular pleasure was not to be hers as long as they remained in the car, however. Jack obligingly offered to park and allow her to get into a more comfortable position for receiving the massive bludgeon but she refused, saying that they would enjoy it better if they used the beds at the ranch house. She contented herself with running her hand up and down the broad, hot shaft and luxuriating in the way he dug his fingers into her cunt.

Doreen's cunt-heat did not permit her the same degree of patience. After rolling about on the seat as Chuck drove his fingers in and out of her cunt and tickled her clitoris until she thought it would fall off in his hand, she pulled her skirt up around her waist and lurched down in the seat until she was lying flat. She pulled the youth over her and guided his prick down into the lips of her pussy, moaning with fevered pleasure as the big head separated the folds of aroused flesh and nudged into the mouth of her cunt. Chuck's trousers were opened at the waist and fly but were still pulled up around his hips when he started pouring his cock into the woman's aroused slit. She pushed his pants down slightly and then slid her hands under his shirt so she could dig her fingers into his back. She seated her heels behind his knees, urged him to fuck her until he could not move a muscle and proceeded to show him just what she meant.

The station wagon rocked with her lusty cries of joy as the youth hammered his cock home. She cried out ecstatic praises of his prick and swore that her cunt was being ripped into bloody shreds by the inflated rod. This only incited the boy into even more violent thrusts, which was exactly her aim, and she groaned with joy as he pistoned the big rod in and out. Eileen barely managed to contain herself and for a moment she was on the point of begging Jack to stop the station wagon so that she could take full advantage of Danny's big tool. The moment passed, however, and she controlled herself for the rest of the ride. She warned Doreen when they were within a mile of the ranch and Chuck reluctantly pulled away from her for the remainder of the trip. He stuffed his prick back into his trousers and made himself more or less presentable, just in case any of the guests or Hank should be nearby when they arrived. Doreen sat up with a sigh of utter sexual contentment and slipped her skirt down to a more proper position.

Jack parked in front of the ranch house and they hurried inside, pausing only to unload the boys' luggage. Once inside the house, they deposited the luggage in the living room and headed straight for the guest bedroom, where they had prepared a big double bed. Doreen and Eileen undressed as they hurried down the corridor and by the time they got into the room they were stark naked. Chuck and Danny quickly stripped and joined them on the big bed. Danny aimed for Eileen and fell between her thighs. She reached out to guide his broad cock into place and locked her heels together in the small of his back. Chuck took a few seconds more to get himself placed atop Doreen. Their cramped but volatile fuck in the back of the station wagon had relieved him of only a small portion of his eagerness. Soon both boys were fucking with a furious, driving speed that suggested a long period of sexual deprivation.

Jack sat back to enjoy the exciting scene. Eileen and her friend were lying side by side and incited each other on to greater efforts by their hearty groans and excited gasps of pleasure as the boys probed every corner of their cunts. Eileen learned that length of prick is not everything in a lover. Danny's extraordinarily thick tool splayed out the mouth of her cunt in a way that made her entire body quiver and tingle with lusty darts of pure sexual pleasure. He plunged deep into her, stretching the inner tunnel far beyond its usual diameter. She whimpered joyously and thrust up at him as he continued driving that stubby post in and out of her hole.

Neither the boys nor the women spent much time on sexual finesse. They were fucking of out a simple, fundamental need to experience orgiastic release and aimed only for that goal. Eileen, the most excited of the four, gave out a quavering cry of victorious elation when she felt her cunt clench and then release its tightly wound tensions; she urged Danny to dive even deeper into her active cunt so that he could have the big tool planted as deeply as possible when he began shooting off the load of come contained in his balls. He did exactly that and she felt her cunt being stretched almost to the breaking point. The fantastically full feeling which she derived from having his unusually shaped cock in her cunt lent a special excitement to her grinding, heaving hip movements. She spread her thighs as far apart as possible so that he could press the base of his prick into her pussy's lips even harder, the wiry mass of fur dug into the tender lips and scraped against her rapidly twitching clitoris.

Doreen lay back and let Chuck slice his long cock into her body with slow, graceful strokes. She enjoyed the feel of his prick sliding back and forth in that incomparably sensitive sheath between her thighs, just as he loved the feel of her cunt closing around him. In his enthusiasm, he occasionally withdrew the big rod so far that the head slipped out entirely. Usually his cock found its own way back into the hot-lipped opening but on a few occasions she had to put it back into place for him. On the last of these re-insertions she retained her grasp upon his cock, fastening her fingers around it in a firm grip, and he began fucking her fist too. She held her hand directly over the mouth of her cunt and he could drive his cock through her fist and directly into the opening beneath. She added to her own pleasure by twisting her fist lightly against her pussy and thus giving the outraged lips a thorough rubbing.

After a few minutes, however, she found a new desire growing with her body and she urged to change places with her. They rolled over, keeping his prick firmly planted in her hot cunt, and she sat up on his crotch. Relinquishing her hand's grasp upon his mighty prong, she began grinding down onto the tool with quick, twisting motions that sent almost every inch of the big rod snaking into the uttermost depths of her cunt. She lurched back and forth, tossing her hips from side to side at the same time. Chuck bounced his ass off the bed and lunged up into her cunt with growing fervor. Doreen's big breasts jiggled madly from the shocks of his powerful thrusts and her face registered every emotion that passed through her passionate body.

She was not satisfied with this, however. She remained atop him for two or three minutes and then decided to shift positions again. This time she twisted around on his prostrate body so that she was facing his feet; she effected the move in a way that kept his cock in her cunt all the time. Chuck grunted happily when she turned about on him and the twisting motion of her cunt brought a smile of delighted pleasure to his handsome face. Doreen squatted atop him, supporting her weight on the balls of her feet, and began scooting her hips forward and back in a way that made her cunt slide up and down his well-oiled prick. The fully aroused youth hesitated for only a moment and then joined the action, coordinating his thrusts with hers so as to give them both the maximum benefit of their fucking action. Doreen grunted sharply when he began thrusting.

"Mmmm, you've got it now!" she gasped. "Your finger! Get your finger in my asshole! Fingerfuck me too, I can't get enough of it!"

Chuck needed no more encouragement than that, even though he had never paid any particular attention to that part of a woman's anatomy before. He slipped a finger down the crack of her ass, rubbed some of the cunty drip into the taut little opening and then darted the tip of his finger into the puckered rim of her shitter. Doreen immediately cried out loudly, thrilled by the additional stimulation, and began fucking at a quicker pace. Grunting out garbled oaths of frantic delight, she thrust back and forth until her cunt flashed up and down his cock with almost blinding speed. She later admitted that she called this tactic "jacking a guy off with her cunt" and Chuck could not deny that the term was an apt one.

Eileen's tastes were simpler. She was content to remain flat on her back and allow Danny to drive his thick-shafted cock into her cunt time and time again. The youth's steady fucking action caused her orgasm to blossom within her loins like the dawn of a new day. Instead of bursting suddenly, like the sun after a summer shower, the warm aura of sexual joy gradually spread outward from her cunt until it infused her entire body. She could not have said exactly when she began to come but she did not worry about that. The pleasure became steadily stronger and more intense as the youth's cock continued pistoning back and forth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.