Donkey Named Peter - Cover

Donkey Named Peter

 

Chapter 1: April's Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: April's Boy - 'Interview' on human sexuality with animals from the participant's point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Swinging   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

One of the healthy, admirable things about today's youth is its honesty, especially in relation to sex.

And among the most open and candid of young people today are those generally described as "hippies."

It is my good fortune to know a number of them and to be trusted by them.

I do not deliberately seek out sex histories from them, but in long hours of talking about every subject imaginable, sex always comes up and often we will bare our "secrets."

So it was when I talked with April about love in general and how it can exist in the strangest places and between the unlikeliest people.

The point arose that we are all animals and that a deeply emotional love could (and often does) exist between an animal and a human, and that it would not be unusual or unbelievable for there to be a sexual element involved.

Dr. John F. Trimble agrees with this. In Female Bestiality he writes: "In my opinion, most authorities seem to overlook the fact that, in the case of domestic pets, the very reason for having the pet is to have something alive that one can dominate and love in a purely selfish (although sometimes apparently unselfish) manner. The person bestows affection on the animal, and where affection is possible, so is physical response and stimulus."

Roger Blake, in his Beauty/Beast, Vol 1, mentions: "... I have run across some cases of female bestiality where a very loving and affectionate relationship has been inculcated for both the mistress and her dog."

April nodded and frankly told me of a sexual thing she had going for a while with her dog, a full-grown greyhound, when she was still living with her dad on their farm where they raised and raced a stable of dogs at the Oregon, Mexican, and Montana tracks.

She was fifteen at the time. She is now eighteen, living with two young men as their wife and is apparently quite happy and content.

She agreed to let me tape her story and to put it into a book if the opportunity arose. Of course April is not her real name.

"When Mom died, Dad sort of threw himself into making the farm go and I guess I did, too. We lived and breathed greyhounds and races and training. I went to sleep with dogs barking a few feet from my window and woke up at dawn with them barking at the sunrise and wanting breakfast.

"I was fifteen and I was itchy for sex but I didn't know it. I had hot flashes and I was always squirming around in bed and masturbating like mad before going to sleep, but I was a dope, I just didn't think it was unusual. I guess it wasn't unusual, actually. I was mature for my age. I had my growth, as they say, by the time I was thirteen and that's about the time I started masturbating like a mink."

"I didn't know it was 'bad.' It felt pretty damn good to me. Physically, I needed a boy to fuck the shit out of me, but I didn't know any, really, I didn't. We were on the go almost all the time, driving up to Oregon for the track season or over to Montana or down to the tracks across the border... and I met lots of men--shit, they were drooling all over me--but I was scared of them and I was a silly virgin... you know how it goes."

"And I had to take care of Dad--he limped around with that short leg from the accident--and I had to take care of the dogs..."

"My special dog was April's Boy. That was his official name for racing. I just called him Bo. He was mine, heart and soul. He loved me and I loved him. He had the biggest, widest, brownest eyes you ever looked into. He was so sleek and beautiful. He was handsome!"

"I loved to hug him--I went out at night and went into his private run and just hugged him! He was so warm and vibrant! So full of energy and life!"

"He didn't win often. He could have--he had all kinds of speed, but he couldn't learn to cut right on the turns. He'd be ahead going into a turn and lose it all on the outside. Then he'd get up on the finish, but always be third or fourth. It was heartbreaking. He tried so hard. I cried like a baby when he came so close."

"I guess the sex part started one night after I had been masturbating like crazy for about an hour. I would get absolutely wild from fingering myself off half a dozen times. I just got hotter and hotter, squirming around... my nipples stuck out a mile, I was so worked up. Then and my clitoris. The more I rubbed it the bigger and harder it got. Finally it was almost too sensitive to touch. I just lay there in bed shivering and itching and wanting a man's cock in me so bad... but afraid to try it for fear of getting pregnant and having a messy affair and being some guy's property."

"I was thinking in straight, square terms then. And none of the men I knew appealed to me as husband material."

"So I rubbed myself off all the time and thought about my prince charming with a hard six or seven inches who was a millionaire who would find me and marry me."

"The sex thing with Bo started one night on the farm after we got back from a three-week run in Mexico. I started masturbating to get rid of some sex tension that had built up and I got myself all wet and juicy and I came off about five times, but it wasn't enough. I was thinking more and more about sticking a banana or something up in me and fucking myself, just to feel something up where the itch really was."

"As you can see, I'm a kind of chubby girl with nice fat legs and a nice fat ass. Also I've got a really nice pair on me. Talking into a tape recorder like this is fun... no one's going to know my real name or where we live, so I can really level and be flat-out honest."

"So--you're going to let this bit get into the book, too? Why not? If I don't talk too much? I guess you'll cut out what you don't want, huh?"

"To get back to what I was yakking about--good old sex--can we play it back?"

"Okay, yeah. A lot of teenage girls masturbate a lot, a helluva lot more than most people think. It's so easy after you get the hang of it, and these days with sex education and anatomy and books all around, a girl learns all about her body, especially the clitoris and what it's for."

"So, I was rolling my clitoris around under my finger, in the soup that accumulates in me down there when I'm hot and I started sliding my finger into my vagina, too, as far as I could."

"I was technically a virgin because I hadn't been fucked yet, but my hymen was gone from all the fingering I'd done in there."

"I was working myself up good again in bed that night, one finger going in and out and the middle finger of my other hand rubbing away on my clitoris. I was laying there naked, knees wide, panting away, staring up at the dark ceiling."

"It still wasn't good enough, though. So I tried two fingers inside. It was a different sensation and I went off again. But that itch continued in a really heavy way. My whole vagina felt... well, I was aware of it. I could feel the whole length of it in my belly, reaching up inside me, like a... like the inside surface of it was sensitive. I know girls aren't supposed to be able to feel anything in the vagina, but I swear I did. Still do, actually. There's got to be some nerves in the lining."

"And I had this special itch way up at the top in my belly."

"Then I heard Bo out in his yard, whining and barking, like he was calling me. He kept it up seemed like for hours. And I couldn't get to sleep. I tossed and turned and my mind kept ticking away and my belly glowed inside and Bo kept whimpering..."

"Finally, I put on a robe and went out to see Bo. I could hear him whining. I was naked under the robe, and barefoot, but it was a hot night and dry."

"I went into his run and petted him and hugged him. He was excited. He was sort of shivering against me. His coat was smooth and silky and he was very warm. I could feel his heart going faster than usual."

"I couldn't resist--I opened my robe and pulled him against my body. My breasts felt funny touching his fur. My nipples were like hot, aching fingers."

"It was a special kind of turn-on. He was so human and so loving and so alive! I crooned to him and petted him and rubbed his coat. And I guess I cried a little, too. We were both losers. He couldn't win and I was stuck with him and the other dogs and with Dad. I wasn't getting to school enough. I didn't see any way out. I thought my life would always be that way."

"Bo whined to me like he understood. He licked my face and neck. God, I loved him. I hugged him so hard."

"I guess he could smell me--my wetness and how sexed up I was. Maybe girls smell like female dogs. He started making little sounds and making fucking moves. Aimless, because it was just instinct and there wasn't a bitch around for him."

"It was a moonlit night and I could see. Bo had an erection. I'd seen dogs with hards before, plenty of times, but there I was hugging this man-sized dog, this warm, 'human' pet of mine, and rubbing my breasts against him, and I was horny, and then... there's his prick sliding out all dark and wet and long."

"It shocked me. You know, it was like, 'Can't I trust even you?' But then I knew better. He was in heat like me. We were both in the same boat."

"Then Bo did something--wow, it blew my mind--he sort of hunched over and started licking my breasts. Maybe it was the salt in the sweat he was after... but he started dragging that long, hot, rough tongue of his over my nipples and it was like jagged lightning!"

"I just gritted my teeth and enjoyed it! It was that kind of sensation--intense and spine-curling. He was drooling a little. His saliva dropped onto my belly. I rubbed it into my skin. I was really hot. I was shivering like him every time his tongue scraped over a nipple. The skin around my nipples was sensitive, too."

"I was sitting on the ground with my robe wide open and my legs wide open, and he was crouched between my legs, slobbering and whining and licking my breasts... just as if he knew, like he knew it was getting to me."

"I was... it was a kind of moon-madness, I think. It was past midnight, there was nobody around who could see. Dad's room was on the far side of the house. I knew he slept like a log a drugged log. He always took pills to sleep since the accident."

"So I just let Bo lick me and I kept rubbing his saliva into my belly and then I was rubbing it lower and lower, till I had it lathered into my mound-hair. He kept on licking me! He dug it! My beautiful Bo really dug turning me on."

"I was breathing hard, just like he was, and before I knew it I had a hand between my legs and was fingering myself again. I was sopping wet down there. My clitoris was like a smooth, oiled ball-bearing. God, it felt great! I rolled it and rolled it..."

"I went off right away. I guess I groaned. Bo whined and licked my face. Then he snuffled down at my... I guess I better call it what I usually call it--he started snuffling at my cunt. Snorting, kind of."

"I took his head in my hands and talked to him. It was insane. 'Want to eat your mommy's cunt, Bo?' I kissed him on the nose. I petted him. He was trembling."

"I guided his head to my breasts and he started licking my nipples again. He was drooling more than ever."

"My breasts had a hot feeling inside, like warm Jell-O was inside, and the nipples were sticking out, still hard, still sending shivers through me each time his tongue sandpapered over one of them."

"Then I--I wanted to do something for him. He was suffering so. He was so in love with me and so--human. He couldn't help being a dog."

"So I reached up under him and I touched his penis--his cock. It was like a red-hot poker, sticking out like that from his belly. When I touched it he did a little dance, but he kept on licking my breasts."

"I put my fingers around it and it was like holding a slippery, jumping, hot candle. It was really all the way out, too. It was surprising. Bo was a big greyhound, though. I think his cock was at least seven inches long. Not very thick, though, but long. Touching it made me feel funny in the gut."

"He started making short, sharp, fucking movements, sort of automatically, with my hand holding his cock. It went in and out of my hand like a greased piston. Fast. I can still feel it in my hand. It was so strange and weird and perverted... but I kept on holding his cock and he kept fucking my hand so damned fast!"

"He was whining and making small chest sounds, sort of growls, but not quite, and he started fucking my hand even faster! It was sort of terrifying how fast he could make fucking movements."

"And in the middle of his cock--about halfway down from the end--his cock started to swell up. It got a kind of bulge in it, like a knot. It was like an egg had grown inside his cock there. It was hard and hot. It was all blood-gorged tissue. Dogs get it there when they're really worked up. Sometimes the blood can't get out again for a long time and the swelling stays there for hours, all congested and painful."

"I knew Bo was close to shooting when I felt that knot get big in my hand. But I didn't realize how close!"

"Before I knew it was happening--wow he was shooting all over my belly and breasts. Squish squish squish squash!"

"It shook me. With my hand around his jerking cock I felt that big throb, that swelling, each time he squirted--but so fast!

"Suddenly I was covered with his stuff and he was off and away, sort of prancing around the run, frisky as hell, happy as hell, with his tongue lolling out and grinning."

"A dog sure can grin. He was just like a man. I smelled and I was icky and sticky, but I had to laugh, he was so funny."

"I patted him on the head and went into the house. I had to hold my robe closed, but out away from my front so I wouldn't get it smeared with his stuff."

"I took a shower and went to bed again. I went right to sleep, too, which surprised me in the morning when I woke up and realized it."

"I wasn't ashamed of what I'd done with Bo. It was just something very private--just between him and me. I knew he wouldn't tell..."

"Oh, yeah, it happened again."

"I didn't think about it, I didn't plan for it to happen again. But the same sort of pressures started working on me and I was unconsciously intrigued, I guess, and wanted to do it again."

"During the time between when I went to feed him and exercise him and train him, Bo was very good. I mean, he did everything right. He even ran some races I didn't think he was capable of, against three of our best dogs."

"Just for me, I think."

"But it was embarrassing sometimes he'd see me in the morning and bark and leap up on me and his cock would slide out--all shocking pink and wet and long."

"Right away I had to teach him 'NO!' After a couple times of pushing him away and a hard voice he got the idea. He learned to stay down and not presume."

"But he kept looking at me kind of puzzled and yearning and hoping, all the time. He didn't forget."

"Well, finally, one night I was that way again. I went into Dad's room and saw he was out sleeping like a dead man; just his chest moving. Zonked on barbs."

"I went into my room and turned the light on and took off my robe and pajamas and looked at myself in the mirror. Like I said, I've got a fine pair of breasts and my nipples stick out good, but the rest is nice, rounded fat. Plump... pleasingly plump. I haven't changed any in the three years since... not physically anyway."

"I could hear Bo calling me... sort of a low howl, and the whining."

"I turned off the light and went to bed naked and tried to sleep, but my hands kept going to my breasts and twisting my nipples. Not a hard twist, just enough to make them tingle and ache and feel funny."

"And then I was on my back, legs up, hands down in my crotch, working away with busy--busy fingers.

"God, how I finger-fucked myself! Two fingers in and out as fast as I could move them. I guess I was unconsciously trying to imitate Bo's speed."

"But I missed his warmth and big, strong body and the feel of his fur, and the way he panted with his tongue lolling out and the way he licked me. And the way he responded to me, the way his big brown eyes followed me everywhere."

"But even using my finger--two of them jabbing deep into my cunt--I still had a tremendous orgasm. I closed my eyes and had a vision--Bo fucking me with that long, hot, wet pink candle of a cock of his--and I came like lightning hit my guts."

"It left me gasping and shaking. And I heard him out there in the dark, calling to me. And I wanted to go to him."

"I fought it a little. I loved him and I knew he needed me. But I was afraid of myself. I was afraid I'd offer myself to him. It was weird. But a sex-ridden, all-mixed-up fifteen-year-old girl can get so emotionally screwed up sometimes, it isn't funny. My whole life was greyhounds, racing, and my dad (and he was impossible to talk to... he was like a hermit almost; he never talked to me). I was in isolation, didn't have any girl friends or boyfriends, and kept a lot to myself... All I had was Bo."

"So I lay in bed with my fists clenched trying not to hear him. And my belly was itching again and I was rubbing my thighs tight together and my breasts were getting a hot feeling."

"Finally I just started crying and got up and put on an old robe (an old robe deliberately) and went out to him."

"The other dogs smelled me, too, and they snuffled around in their runs and houses and barked some, too. But Bo had a special voice. I could tell his call every time."

"I let myself into his run and locked the gate. He seemed to sense this was different than during the day when Dad or someone else was around and he had to behave."

"He pranced around me, whining eagerly, smelling me, his nose sort of flexing and wet in the dark, his paws making patterings on the hard-packed earth."

"I said, 'Hi, Bo. Your mommy's here.' I knelt down on the ground and took his long, muscular neck in my arms. I kissed his sleek head and whispered in his ear."

"He started trembling in my arms and rolled his eyes and his rump started to wriggle and bob up and down."

"'Ohhh, does April's Boy have a yen?' He was whining loudly. I stroked his back and side and slid my hand down under to his upcurving belly and back to his loins."

"It was out, all right. The minute he felt the touch of my fingers he started jabbing the air."

"I took my hand away. 'Don't you want to lick my breasts, Bo?' I opened my robe and exposed my breasts. I took his head in my hands and guided him."

"He snuffled at my breasts and then his tongue fell out of his mouth and slurped up over my left breast."

"It sent shivers through me. I petted him. I cupped my left breast and offered it to him again. He licked it again. My nipple felt like a Fourth of July sparkler! 'Oh, good boy, good boy... '"

"He got the idea I liked it. He kept on licking with that long, warm, groovy tongue."

"I leaned back to make it easier for him to lick, and then I was flat on my back on the ground and he was standing over me, his long neck reaching down to me, his tongue slurping over my naked breasts, leaving a trail of saliva all over and I just let him lick me where he wanted."

"I was in a kind of dizzy spell. I was sort of paralyzed. I couldn't seem to move."

"He licked closer and closer to my crotch. Then he snorted and snuffled and his tongue sort of slurped right into my crotch, right into the juices."

"Talk about electrifying sensations! Talk about dreadful delight! My head was swimming. My heart was going thunk-thunk- thunk! My guts were icky with scaredness, and his saliva was cooling, drying on my breasts and belly and his tongue was lapping in my crotch, slapping up against my cunt!"

"My legs opened up all by themselves. He was dragging that long, wet, silky-rough tongue up into my crotch again and again, right over the lips of my cunt, tasting my juices and liking it, I guess. He was snuffling loud and putting that cold wet nose down in there, too."

"I think my clitoris was sticking out like a sore thumb because his tongue was grazing over the tip of it. Jesus Christ, what a screamy-creamy feeling! My ass lifted off the ground each time he slithered that tongue up my slit. I was frazzling."

"I mean I was coming! He kept up that licking there for a minute or two and I was in orgasm every second."

"Then he broke and ran around me in small circles, barking and whining. His cock was sticking out like a poker under him."

"I just laid there and was dizzy. It was like a dream."

"I called him to me. He came and lowered his head and licked my face. I laughed and petted him and pulled him around so I could get my hands on his cock."

"He pranced and stepped on my chest and then got one hind foot next to my head and one hind foot next to my right armpit."

"He was right over me! I got my right hand around that long, moist, red cylinder of a cock and put my other hand on his back to steady him and keep him in position, and he started fucking my fist."

"I was looking right up at it. He was hunched, his ass down, jabbing away--right in front of my face."

"It was like looking down the barrel of a cannon. I knew when he shot off, it would go all over my face and get in my hair and everything."

"But I didn't care. He was so exciting to watch! His ass was working so fast. That thin, long cock was moving in my fist like a piston. He was so alive, so eager, so basic and unrestrained. God, I loved him! He never held back--not in a race, not in his love for me, and not in enjoying sex."

"I wanted a man like Bo. I guess Bo spoiled me for men for a long time."

"That swelling started to build up in his cock, like a big egg forming halfway down, getting thicker and thicker and rounder and bulgier, till it was like a kind of hilt that stopped my fist from sliding down his cock any farther. But there was still about four inches in front of that swelling knot. A greyhound is a big dog, and he has a long cock, altogether, when it's all slid out."

"Anyway... I felt the first pulse in his cock and the first shot hit me in the throat. It was like a soft bullet--I could really feel it hit. And then it was shooting all over! Two or three times a second!"

"Now this'll turn you off--but I got some right in the mouth... yeah, right square into my mouth so it was way back in my throat almost, right on my tongue so I got a good taste of it."

"Well, you know, I'm--I've sucked off a lot of guys... I swallow their semen--my husband's semen all the time now. I dig it. They each taste a little different."

"But Bo tasted sort of bitter, like creamy pickle. And it made me gag and spit and almost vomit. I rolled over and drooled saliva and made ugly noises... I wanted to be sick."

"But the taste stayed in my mouth and I finally got up on my feet and let myself out of his run and stumbled back into the house and got a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and took two or three big swigs of it."

"That killed the taste and I went in and took a shower and washed my hair."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.