Animal Urge - Cover

Animal Urge

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lonely, a sexually-frustrated wife decides to play with a male dog, but she gets caught by a neighbor and he gives her what she is longing for instead of the dog. That leads to more of the same, but what about her husband?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Darling, please don't do anything else to me," she pleaded, waiting dully for her husband's voice to break the silence of the room. "I'll leave if you want me to, but... I can't take anything else right now. Wolf... I can't say anything to make you believe me, but, it did, it did happen that way!"

Diane braced herself for the blistering sarcastic reply that she was certain would soon come directly as a result of her husband's injured pride. Naturally he would make her pay for what she had done--if he still cared enough to be concerned.

God, he had walked in on her this afternoon and found her with a German Shepherd pistoning in and out of her obscenely- accepting vagina. What else could happen to her now?

"I believe you, sweetheart, so help me," Bill assuaged in a surprisingly gentle voice. "When I saw that that dog turned you on, I took a long look at myself, and I wondered why Wolf could satisfy you more than I could. Sure, I was mad and did what I did partly out of spite, but Jesus, I've got to admit that I've never been so hot to fuck you before..."

Diane was thoroughly dumbstruck by the impact of his words. As she ransacked her mind for something appropriate to say, she saw that Bill was actually sitting below her, on the floor, and she could not help but see the understanding tenderness in the loving expression on his handsome face. It was as though a miraculous ray of sunlight had filtered through the gloomy reality of the last few days and transformed the horrible truth into a bright rainbow of happiness.

"But, darling, I--"

"No, don't say anything else," Bill said softly, "because I think I understand now... I think I know what's been wrong with our marriage so far... me."

"Oh, Bill, it's no one's fault," she objected in an unconvincing voice, snuggling closer to ward off any negative feeling from her handsome young husband.

"It's not important who's fault it is, honey. The real truth is that I've found out what kind of person you are beneath all that camouflage... that mask you've been wearing since we've been married. And I like that new person," Bill soothed, placing his arm around her shoulders like the adoring husband that she had always dreamt of.

"Do you mean that?"

"Why don't you ask Jack Green?" Bill answered in a sly voice, his eyebrows lifting in mock sternness. "He told me more about you in ten minutes than I've learned in all the time we've been married..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.