Animal Urge - Cover

Animal Urge

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lonely, a sexually-frustrated wife decides to play with a male dog, but she gets caught by a neighbor and he gives her what she is longing for instead of the dog. That leads to more of the same, but what about her husband?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bill was due home today! Diane glowed.

It seemed like years now since he had left and she hummed a tune along with the radio as she dusted and polished the interior of the house in preparation for his arrival. She knew that he would question why she was in such a happy mood when he arrived home. Usually when he left on one of his important business trips, she spent the days building up resentments and frustrations until she could barely keep from exploding the minute he walked in the door. But this time was different, in more ways than one. For some reason, she felt as though she had changed, had grown up in the last four days.

Maybe it was just the first time she had ever really been forced to face something alone, the lovely, blue-eyed girl mused as she withdrew the carpet-sweeper from the hallway closet and began to drub it back and forth across the rug. God knows, it was a dreadful enough ordeal for anyone to endure and yet she was not completely sorry it had happened. She still felt just as regretful and ashamed as ever of having enjoyed another man pumping his wildly excited sperm into her behind her husband's back but Jack Green's words yesterday afternoon had given her her first taste of personal pride. All her life, people had been wonderful to her because they admired her or thought she was pretty or something else like that, but the grizzled caretaker from the next estate had praised her because he thought she had truly earned it. There was a world of difference.

She felt a strange new sense of power, as though she could do almost anything she set her mind to. And the really odd thing was that she had realized after she came home last night that she had never really disciplined herself about anything, except maybe making herself comfortable. Out of this newfound self-confidence, she had perked up and groomed the dogs, even cleaned all the kennels from top to bottom before darkness fell.

Ordinarily, it was a job that Bill did on Saturday afternoons, usually while she dawdled around the house, resenting the time he was spending away from her.

It was astonishing, she thought to herself as she looked over the freshly-cleaned living room, actually horrifying that she could have been such a silly selfish idiot all this time. It was not that she was kidding herself into thinking that all her problems had suddenly been solved miraculously by the adulterous sexual encounters with Jack Green in her home, and in the woods yesterday afternoon, but at least it was a start. For the first time in several months, she felt real hope that she and Bill would be able to work out their petty marital differences. She still thought the wisest course would be to keep silent about all that had occurred this week: It would be such a waste to have Bill's natural jealousy interfere with the new mutual understanding that was going to bloom between them after he arrived home today.

She had finished her housecleaning and realized with a start, as she wandered around the house looking for any odds and ends that still needed doing, that the dogs had not been inspected for several hours, not since she had taken care of them very early this morning, and now she still had several hours to kill before Bill arrived home. She gazed thoughtfully out of the living room window toward the kennels behind the house, then impulsively walked out of the living room and across the back yard toward Wolf's compound. After her wonderful experience with him yesterday afternoon, she felt a new affection and respect for the fantastic beast, one that not even her uneasiness about the rightness of what had happened could diminish. She would bring the dog inside to keep her company until Bill arrived home.

"Hey! Down, down, Wolf!" Diane laughed as the huge dog almost knocked her over in his eager rush to get into the house, a treat he was unaccustomed to. A light rain had fallen the night before and, as he jumped up joyfully on his beautiful mistress, slobbering wet kisses all over her face in gratitude for being let inside, his muddy paws smeared his footprints all over the front of her frilly blue housedress.

"Oh, Wolf, look at me!" she scolded after she pushed the big dog back down to the kitchen floor and saw that the outfit she had worn especially for Bill was marked and streaked with huge black and brown paw prints. The excited German Shepherd had also smudged the linoleum-tiled floor with wet splotches of mud from his feet.

"I guess it's my own fault," she sighed as Wolf began to race happily around the kitchen, sniffing inquisitively at everything from the dishes drying on the drainboard to the huge steak she had taken out of the freezer for that night's celebratory dinner. The dark tracks over the floor showed exactly where the tremendous creature had been and she realized that now she would have to mop up the kitchen all over again. "I should have made you wipe your feet," she said lightly as she moistened a terrycloth dishtowel to wipe all the mud and wetness from the animal's furry paws.

"Come on, boy, you can wait in the living room while I change clothes," she ordered as she tossed the dirty towel into the kitchen sink. The obedient dog followed happily behind her as she led the way into the next room. She watched him settle down on the carpet in the middle of the room and then, satisfied that he was relaxed, headed off toward the bedroom, stripping off her soiled dress as she went.

She could not decide what she wanted to wear. With Bill gone, she had not even been able to go to the laundromat in town and nearly everything she owned was either dirty or inappropriate for his homecoming. Her fair young face drooped into a thoughtful pout as she stared into the closet, rifling with one anxious hand through the array of garments inside. The young beauty considered wearing one of the sexy nighties that he liked so much, to surprise him, but she shook her head in a negative back and forth motion, obviously displeased with the idea... Even though her enterprising young husband would never know about all that happened to her during his absence, it seemed unfair of her to try to lure him into bed so soon after she had been fucked half senseless by another man... not to mention her obscene delight in his canine hero's unnatural licking of her naked loins. She was sincerely remorseful about everything and knew that it would take some time before she could overcome her guilt sufficiently to feel right about making any genuine sexual overtures toward Bill. She had resolved most of her anxiety, it was true, but she was also aware of the fine line between her stoic acceptance of what she had done and the strong self-doubt that had made her life a nightmare after she had responded to Jack Green's obscene caresses.

She was slightly sweaty from the exertion of her work that morning and decided to take a shower in an hour or so, and let the final decision about what to wear wait until then. Stripping off her panties and brassiere, she dropped the soiled lacy garments into a heap with the muddied dress and slipped into a pretty gingham-checked smock that was decent enough if anyone happened to come to the door.

The beautiful young blonde woman walked back to the living room and sat down on the sofa, picking up a ladies' magazine from an end table beside her. She leaned back into the cushions and stretched her legs out casually in front of her. It was the first peace and quiet she had really experienced since Bill had left last Sunday and she was enjoying the change of pace. An item in the magazine on the care of pet dogs caught her eye and in a minute she was thoroughly engrossed in the article.

Then she felt the couch stirring slightly and she looked up to see that Wolf had clambered up onto the cushions beside her. She frowned at the dog and snapped her fingers, pointing to the floor at her feet. But the big dog only whined softly and dropped his mammoth head on her sun-tanned knee, his cold nose nuzzling under her cotton dress to rest in the warm crevice between her smooth creamy thighs just below the blonde patch of her pubic hair. She shuddered and chilled from the unexpected sensation of the dog's cold wet nose on the sensitive flesh on her inner thighs and the warm blast of his breath against her uncovered genitals beneath her dress.

"Oh, no, you're not going to start that again," she warned him sternly. But he paid no attention and renewed his effort to reach the hidden source of the female scent that fascinated him. With a powerful downward push, the big dog succeeded in opening Diane's tightly-clenched thighs with his nose. He ran his tongue wetly over the full length of the narrow pink slit that came into view. Her clitoris came immediately to life and throbbed as the hairy beast's long moist tongue slid wetly over the sensitive bud. She found herself responding without conscious thought, her hips writhing back at the dog, moving of their own volition, until it fully dawned on her what she was doing.

"Back, Wolf, back!" she snapped, pushing his face away determinedly with both hands. The huge brute moved off the couch reluctantly, only to sit and place his front paws on the back of the sofa beside where she sat, his hindquarters beginning an obscene humping motion against the edge of the couch. Diane watched aghast as his glistening, scarlet penis slipped out from its hairy sheath, dripping lewdly. The tapered point jabbed and danced in the air as he tried futilely to bury it in the cushion. The hot scarlet of his stabbing member contrasted startlingly with the darker muted color of the plush couch cushion. Unnerved, she wracked her brain for some way to stop the great beast before his untimely animal lust got completely out of hand. She moved to rise to her feet, planning to lead the mountainous German Shepherd by the collar out to his run, but a sudden snapping growl from the huge creature froze her where she sat.

"Get down, Wolf! Stop it! Stop it... right... now..." Her strident authoritative tone began to fail her and then died out completely as the dog's long, prong-like fangs appeared in a menacing snarl. She was paralyzed, numb with fear at the dog's abrupt change of character, not daring to move as Wolf lowered his forepaws from the sofa and prowled the carpeted floor around her feet. Ominous sounds rumbled up ceaselessly from deep in his powerful chest and he suddenly thrust his snout between her slender ankles, wedging his brawny shoulders between her curving calves as they came unwillingly apart. Feeling the panicky sense of helplessness returning like a chronic disease, Diane tried to clench her thighs and buttocks tightly together but the dog muscled powerfully between her straining knees.

No, no, she thought frantically to herself, this can't happen again!

It had finally seemed as though she had gotten everything under control, but now...

For a moment, the quavering golden-haired girl tried to twist away from the strange attack, but another threatening snarl made her fall limply back onto the couch.

"No, no, Wolf! Bad dog! Lie down!" she shouted in desperation, hoping that a new combination of words would make the rutting animal retreat.

As if in defiant answer, the huge dog brought his great panting head down to the narrow hair-lined slit between her forced-open thighs and licked at the wetness, sliding his soft red tongue along the thin hair-fringed slit up to the hot little tip of her clitoris. It was just as he had done before. She was helpless against the dog's intense determination to keep her trapped on the couch, and felt her ripe young body trembling and jerking under the tempting stimulation. This is sick, she raged to herself; it's unnatural and perverted. But as she tried to wriggle into a safer position, the monstrous dog's long tongue snaked out again, licking hungrily at her moist crevice, lingering at her tiny puckered anal mouth where the pointed red tip pushed and probed, trying to force its way past the outer ring of soft rubbery flesh. The young housewife's nervously-tensed thighs quivered at the forbidden sensation and a deep moan spilled from her open lips. The husky dog's slathering wet tongue was forcing her toward excitement in spite of her revulsion at the thought of enjoying the unnatural stimulation.

Diane groaned despairingly as she realized she wanted still more of the mind-blurring, debasing stimulation. Her natural resistance was fading under the maddening torture of the German Shepherd's tongue and suddenly the giant lance stabbed into her vulnerable warm pussy like a thick pink snake, plunging up deep into her, heedless of the sobbing, tearful objections that came spontaneously from her mouth. The last remnants of her self- restraint disintegrated and, oblivious to all morality and reason, she rolled her tempting buttocks against the face of the aroused animal, drowning in the weird obscene sensations of his slithering tongue against her shamelessly aroused loins.

Before she realized what was happening, the dark-haired dog pulled away from her willing vagina and reared up to place its forepaws on the couch above her pinned shoulders. She gasped as she saw the creature's glistening red penis slip out from its furry casing, its tapered point dripping and dancing in the hot valley between her wide-spread thighs. The dog began to shiver and tremble, trying to bury the blood-red tip into her luscious ready body. Her mind reeling in a confusing daze of sexual need and debasing humiliation, she looked up at him through her wide eyes watching him over her nakedness. Then, as though a demon had taken over her will, she thrust hungrily upward with her buttocks in a mechanical attempt to capture the lengthening shaft of flesh between her swollen cuntal lips. She heaved upward towards the long scarlet organ as though she were a rutting bitch herself, and the very thought of herself as another bitch animal in heat like those out in the kennel sent another electric tingle reaching deep into her belly. She could feel the seeping wetness between her thighs increasing even more and her heart pounded loudly like a jungle drum.

Groaning, she pulled her thighs up tight against her over- spilling breasts, turning up the flat plane of her silky loins in a frantic effort to capture the jabby fleshy spear. The desire- maddened dog pushed forward wildly as he struggled to implant the pointed tip of his dripping cock between her thighs, striving to shove it into her until his pinkly tapering hardness sank all the way into the wet opening, popping cruelly into the tightly- clenched little hole with one quick forward lunge.

With a strangled cry, Diane twisted to one side in an effort to escape the sudden animal impalement. But having tasted his first success, the lust-driven dog returned to the attack with all the barbarousness of a Tartar, mindlessly, savagely humping against her tiny hardened clitoris and slipping his flanks down to thrust between the naked lips of her white-hot pussy.

At last, Diane grasped the dog's slippery prick without shame and parted her cuntal opening to assist him, holding her breath as he began to stroke into her, inch after inch of his long, thick cock disappearing into her with each new pile-driving thrust of his hairy flanks. Suddenly her frail young breath hissed out of her body in a high whistling sigh as the great cock slipped into her all the way and began to slam up into the moist cavern like a fleshy spike being pounded deeper and deeper into a tight moist tunnel.

Wolf's forelegs dropped down on either side of her smoothly- curved hips, trapping her, and she began to undulate her quivering young body, her tightly-clenched buttocks grinding upward in lewd circles, abandoning herself to the wonderful animal-fucking that she was receiving from the German Shepherd. Her face was twisted with ecstasy and her full taut breasts jiggled lightly, moving in time to the throbbing dog-cock as it spiraled up into her vagina like a rampant drill made of hot flesh.

Oh, God, she moaned, relishing every vicious slam of Wolf's prick into her hotly raving cunt. She was being screwed senseless by a German Shepherd, his huge dog-cock filling her slim belly and pushing her inner organs higher and higher until she was afraid they would rupture and be pushed all the way up out of her mouth. It was tearing the soul from her body, driving it out of her with every powerful stroke. She was begging him to fuck her harder and faster, to shoot his hot cum up into her pussy, aching to be filled with the dog's lewdly-building sperm. That was all that mattered to her now. She was reveling in her defilement, uncaring, no longer capable of thinking about sex as right or wrong or thinking of anything but the tremendous shaft of hard animal flesh pistoning back and forth in her wide-stretched pussy, causing her to hump back hungrily up against the dog's hairy, jerking body like a female animal herself.

Small droplets of moisture were forming in the juncture of Diane's erotically-rotating thighs, glistening and sparkling in the light as they trickled down over her smoothly gyrating buttocks onto the couch, sometimes sticking to the dog's sperm- laden testicles as they slapped wildly against her nakedly upturned anus with each downward stroke. Her rounded ass-cheeks began contracting uncontrollably, signifying her approaching climax, and she screwed up greedily against the beast like a woman possessed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.