Animal Urge - Cover

Animal Urge

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lonely, a sexually-frustrated wife decides to play with a male dog, but she gets caught by a neighbor and he gives her what she is longing for instead of the dog. That leads to more of the same, but what about her husband?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Diane lay unmoving beneath him, her fear-clouded eyes fixed on the workings of his mouth as he blurted out the obscene filth to her, its lewdness penetrating and echoing throughout her dazed brain.

"Now take it in your hand, honey and guide it into that hot little pussy of yours," he ordered, his sex-glazed eyes gleaming sadistically down at her.

"No... no... I can't."

"Put it in, you stuck-up little cunt," he snarled in furious impatience at her hesitation. "Do it now or I'll slap you silly."

Diane had no doubt that he meant what he said. Trembling with dread and humiliation, she reached down between their bodies with one hand and encircled his thick throbbing cock with her soft white fingers. A sudden cowering expression crossed over her face anew as she felt for the first time the true size of the mammoth rock-hard shaft.

"Oh, God... God, I can't. It's too big... please..."

The grey-haired caretaker opened his mouth to torment her further, then quickly decided that he could stand this waiting no longer. With a savage grunt, he grabbed her parted legs behind the knees and shoved them roughly all the way back against her tightly-pinned shoulders, dropping his weight on her body to hold her fast. His long rigid cock brushed against the soft down of her pubic hair as her slim delicate ankles wedged tightly around behind his head. He could look down between their prone bodies and see her upturned young ass-cheeks completely exposed to his lusting view. The narrow cunt-slit was visibly throbbing as he held the moist pink furrow wide apart with the outward pressure of his thighs pressed tightly up against hers.

Diane trembled, her brain whirling with a confused mixture of fear and anticipation as she felt the hugeness of the older man's fleshy hardness lying on the full length of her helplessly-open vaginal slit. Her eyes widened in a sudden, unexpected delight at the sensation of this first soft rubbery contact against the smooth sensitive edges of her naked pussy. The blunt jerking head of his cock rested pulsing between her wide-spread buttocks, insinuating itself up and down, up and down, in a maddening teasing motion as her soft smooth hips jerked involuntarily upward and she felt the rubbery mushroom-shaped tip slip hotly down over her distended clitoris. The young blonde housewife clenched her teeth tightly together, fighting with all her will against the subtle titillating sensation that was gradually firing all her senses again. Her shame and mortification slipped gradually out of her consciousness as the man gently moved his lower torso, sliding his long thick cock back and forth over the sensitive exposed flesh of her vaginal lips.

She groaned again, praying that her body would not betray her further as it almost had earlier out in the kennel with the dog, but his expert ministrations on the tender, unprotected parts of her defenseless body were already forcing her into surrender. After a long moment of desperate struggle within her blurred and confused mind, the flood gates of her sexual desire burst open once again. All the hurt and frustration she had been holding secretly within herself ever since her husband, Bill, had begun to seem more interested in his dogs than in her, suddenly reached a peak and she knew that she could not wait one more moment for the desperately-needed release that she had been trying to cope with so unsuccessfully. It didn't even matter now that his man, this stranger, was dirty and unshaven, that he had sadistically tormented her in her weakest moments... nothing mattered but the long thick length of hard flesh teasing mercilessly at the thin hair-fringed mouth of her cock-starved vagina.

Shamelessly abandoning the last of her scruples, she ground her wide-spread buttocks upward toward his huge, heavily-throbbing penis, her hungry wet cunt searching desperately for the bulging blood-filled tip.

Oh, God, no matter whose it was, she had to have it in her!

Frantically, Diane reached down between the softly-gyrating cheeks of her ass and tightly grasped the full length of the rock- hard penis, heedless now of the threat of its size as she felt it throbbing excitingly in her fingers. This was what her body was screaming for! Being careful not to scratch the precious fleshy hardness, she carefully guided it up into the cleft of her buttocks and wedged the thick pulsing cock-tip in between the wetly-swollen lips of her cock-starved pussy. She held it there with one hand and placed the other on Jack's backside, drawing him downward with all of her girlish strength to push him into her blazing hot pussy, to quench the gnawing need that was driving her completely insane with animal lust.

The caretaker grinned obscenely down at her beautiful, flawless face. It was all he could do to keep from shoving forward to skewer the squirming little bitch's cunt on his painfully aching cock but the desire to punish her for her disdainful attitude when he had tried to be friendly with her, overcame his immediate passion. He wanted to see her suffer a little, to realize just how much she truly wanted a long hard male cock to be shoved into her proud little belly. Haughty and spoiled, she was a classic example of the type of city people who were unthinkingly changing the sylvan peacefulness of Oak Tree into just another characterless suburb and this wild fucking he was going to give her might be the best opportunity he would ever have to wreak vengeance on the people who were ruining his beloved woods. Besides, if anyone ever needed to be taught a lesson, this arrogant little blonde housewife did. Well, he would do it; he would fuck her until she couldn't even walk. The lewd satisfying thought caused him to flick his hips forward, pushing his cock- head harder against her naked young cunt.

Diane gasped as she felt the super-sensitized lips of her now hotly tingling vagina being forced wider apart. The tight elastic opening momentarily resisted the hard cruel pressure of the older man's bluntly-pressuring cock-head, then suddenly gave way, allowing the huge blood-filled tip to slip just up inside. The pain was excruciating and she automatically resisted, whimpering out loud at the monstrous painful intrusion into her tightly- clenched cuntal channel.

The hired hand felt a wave of sadistic pleasure wash through him at her soulful protest and he was unable to conceal the evil grin that immediately formed on his lips.

He shoved again.

"Oooooooh, noooooo stop, you're hurting me!" Diane screamed. Her upthrust legs jerked spasmodically on either side of his heavy body, kicking futilely into the air to escape the cruel impalement. She stared pleadingly up into the grey-haired man's face but found no pity or compassion in his expression, only a sadistic lust that made her blood run cold.

Slowly, he forced his massive span of lust-hardened flesh into her constricting inner passage, filling her moist, vainly resisting cuntal cavern inch by inch. Jack Green could barely contain the excitement that the helplessly protesting young housewife gave him as he slowly and relentlessly penetrated further and further into her futilely-resisting cunt and again and again he flexed his hips against her wide-split loins, until at last, he could stand it no longer.

He had to fuck the snooty little bitch and right away!

He rammed brutally forward, dropping his weight down on her, smashing her full, firm breasts flat beneath his powerful chest as he rammed his hips forward at the same time. His thick hard cock plunged into her moist, squirming cunt with the cruel force of a battering ram, bruising the soft tender walls of her warm vaginal flesh in rippling waves before it. There was no stopping it until he felt his balls smack resoundingly against her tiny wincing anus that had screwed itself deep down into the cushion in an attempt to escape the sudden vicious impalement.

"Oh, my God, you're ripping me apart! Aaaaaaaaggggh!" she wailed, her skewered form pinned helplessly to the sofa. Her arms were outstretched, palms against his hips, trying to ward off the blood-filled head of the prick that pressed like a hot heavy rock against her fragile womb. Her vagina felt battered and stretched as though she had been impaled on a sawed-off young sapling tree. In agony, she fought the hard, fleshy invasion, squeezing tightly together the muscles of her helplessly-upturned buttocks to keep the rampaging prick from burying itself further into her tortured young pussy but with every struggling movement the hugely throbbing cock-head seemed to burrow even more deeply into her. The man's outstretched arms held her shoulders pressed tightly to the cushions, his wide-spread knees wedging her quaking thighs far apart. She felt as though her body was being torn down the middle, that the fiery cock had gone all the way up past her breasts and was about to come out of her throat.

The heavily breathing man's lips curled into a lascivious grin as he saw her face cloud with the pain of his first cruel lunge into her. Glancing down between their joined bodies, he could see his greying pubic hairs tangled lewdly with her golden blonde ones, the gleaming base of his tremendous cock buried to the hilt between the moist, curl-lined lips of her wide-stretched vagina. He only wished that he could record this moment in a photograph, so that the aristocratic little bitch would never be able to deny, even to herself, that she had been spread-eagled and fucked senseless this way by what she thought was only a low class caretaker. By God, he was certainly making her scream and yell, and he was about to give her a fuck that she would never forget for as long as she lived.

Beneath him Diane struggled uselessly against the agony of his sudden forced entry. Though she tried desperately to push it out by flexing the muscles within her straining pussy, each throb of her insides seemed only to excite him more and he plowed even deeper into her wide-split cuntal passage. She could feel his huge sperm-laden balls lying down against the tiny, softly-flexing lips of her rectum as he lay buried deep up inside her futilely- straining belly. There was not one ridge or vein on the mighty hammer-headed cock that she could not feel as the tender wet walls of her cunt clasped around it like a tight-fitting elastic sleeve. At the very end of her anguished vaginal passage, she could feel the huge rubbery tip throbbing against her cervix like a second heart in her body. The gentle pulsing of the thick shaft within her sent tiny jolts of pain and faint pleasure flitting through her trembling body and she moaned softly beneath him.

The naked man felt the slight throbbing pressure she exerted against his deeply-buried penis and smiled delightedly at the hot sensual urgency he felt. He had waited patiently for this and hovered motionless over her quivering prostrate form until she became accustomed to his thickness rammed far up inside her white little belly. Still not moving his body, he flexed his heavy, blood-filled prick inside her, stretching her vaginal walls ever further apart.

"Ooooooh, God, noooo," she whimpered, her eyes tightly shut as she fought the fine line of pleasure-pain.

He throbbed the stiff rod again in the hot-channeled depths of her tight narrow passage, watching her wincing face below.

She groaned again, but more softly as she felt the embedded cock expanding the tight-stretched walls of her throbbing passageway.

"Ooooh," she gasped breathlessly as the older man flexed again.

"Noooooooooo, pleeeeeease," she pleaded, her eyes clamped tightly shut as she seesawed between the tiny throbs of pleasure and the lingering pain. He flexed the stiff rod again deep in the interior depths of her cunt, relishing the responsive grimace of pain that distorted her now slightly-perspiring face. She groaned again but this time with less suffering in her tone as she felt the deeply-embedded cock expand and press outward against the tight-stretched lining of her vagina.

"Gaaaaawwd," she gasped breathlessly as he flexed again and again, setting a teasing rhythmic pattern to his tormenting movements. Her pain-tensed face relaxed slowly and he could feel slight, still-uncertain answering throbs around the pulsing head of his deeply imbedded prick as her prostrate body began to slowly respond to the maddening flexing of his member. She groaned helplessly beneath him as her smooth, milk-white buttocks began the gradual involuntary rolling that signaled the unmistakable rekindling of the uncontrollable fires smoldering deep in her naked loins. He could barely contain himself as he felt her hungrily-nibbling young cunt begin to clench tightly around his achingly-hard penis.

Diane could also sense her soft warm body reacting, sparking into the beginnings of an ecstasy that she had never known before. The agonizing pain had given way to another sensation, a deep thrilling tingle that rose from deep in her womb and seemed to saturate her entire body with an urgent need to have even more of the brutal impaling cock deep up inside her viciously-filled belly. Her smooth silken flesh seemed totally alive now with lewdly swirling sensations that throbbed out in tiny dancing waves across her white skin from her head to her toes each time the huge buried penis lurched far up in her belly. A burning need centered hotly in her upraised loins, making her heavily-filled cunt involuntarily dilate and twitch around the rock-like pole that was stuffed into her. She wanted more of it, wanted to feel the swollen cock drilling in and out of her moist hungry passage. Instinctively, she drove her young buttocks upward, grinding herself against his pelvis but he remained motionless, above her, his weight pressing her back down into the cushions. She could not move and she felt like she was about to go out of her mind with the fiery frustration that blazed inside of her helplessly- pinioned body.

"Oh, please, please, do something," she gasped, looking pleadingly up into the unshaven face above her. She saw a sadistic grin of lewd delight crease the caretaker's weathered face.

"Did you say something, little lady?" he taunted, sending a particularly forceful throb into the very depths of her being.

"Oooooooh," she breathed helplessly, as she rotated her lush young hips up around the hard fleshy rod. The dilated lips surrounding her pink wet slit nibbled hungrily at the inflated prick, sliding moistly down the penis for several inches then working slowly back up until his curling dark pubic hair meshed with hers and the full length of him was again embedded deep in her softly heaving belly.

"What? What did you say?" he insisted mercilessly, pulling his muscular loins a teasing few inches away from her. He watched gleefully as she strained upward, trying to capture his length again as he kept pulling his monstrous, wetly-glistening cock just out of her reach.

"Oh, God, please do it to me," the distraught girl begged, her eyes wide and pleading.

"You mean you want me to fuck you?" he demanded loudly. "Say it! Tell me to fuck your cunt!"

"Oh, no, I can't! I just can't," she moaned. This, Diane knew, would be the final humiliating surrender. Her resistance this way was the last thing she had left. She couldn't let him have the satisfaction of hearing her grovel and beg for him to do it to her. After that, there would be no escaping the fact that she had wanted it as much as the caretaker did and she would never be able to face herself or her husband again.

"Do you like that?" he mocked her, rubbing the broad rubbery tip of his thick cock up and down the full length of her hungrily- starving pussy. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh, God, yessss," she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop now?" he demanded, throbbing the huge fleshy shaft just up inside her hotly-contracting pussy. He flexed it harder and harder. "Do you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.