Animal Urge - Cover

Animal Urge

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lonely, a sexually-frustrated wife decides to play with a male dog, but she gets caught by a neighbor and he gives her what she is longing for instead of the dog. That leads to more of the same, but what about her husband?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning promised a pleasant warmth later in the day. As she stood peering out the kitchen window, Diane could see that, although it was still slightly overcast, the sun already shone cautiously through the light blanket of mist over the trees. The woods were a silvery shade of green and she was able to make out several patches of new violet-blue flowers that had blossomed open on the outer fringes of the garden at the side of the house. To add to the peaceful scene, there were perhaps a dozen or so black and yellow songbirds flitting here and there among the branches of the scrub pines just beyond the clearing, warbling like feathered sopranos in the overall symphony of color and sound outside. The young blonde wife could not help but feel buoyant and high-spirited, despite her distress of the day before, and she actually looked forward to going outside to feed and water the dogs.

After draining off the last of the lukewarm coffee still in her cup, she started off toward the main bedroom to change from her heavy yellow bathrobe into a pair of jeans and a warm flannel shirt, but just then the piercing howl of one of the German Shepherds set off the rest of them. Within a minute, the lot of them were barking and whining like a small army of banshees and Diane became so rattled that she decided to attend to them right away, without even bothering to dress first. She knew that they were complaining because it was almost a half hour past their regular feeding time. She had slept a little later than usual, as she sometimes did when Bill was away on business, and the dogs always let her know when she failed to conform to the established schedule.

She hurriedly donned the pair of slippers she had kicked off under the breakfast table while having her first cup of black coffee and headed for the door at the rear of the house. As she descended the steps outside the living room, she was surprised to find that the robe was warm enough to protect her against the mild morning air, even though she wore nothing at all under the garment. A few moments later, she had fetched the weighty sack of dog meal and was within twenty yards of the kennel when the dogs heard her and renewed their ear-splitting din. Even Wolf was awake and pacing back and forth in his run, his louder barking seeming to lead the others on to greater noisy impatience.

"All right, all right, I'm coming," the young flaxen-haired woman muttered irritably under her breath as she lugged the heavy sack across the yard toward the kennels. In the clearing behind the house she saw the dogs bounding about and prancing anxiously in their exercise runs, pawing impatiently at the wire fences as they watched her approach. They were behaving as though they had not been fed in a week, she thought crossly, as at the same time she struggled to keep her robe closed and the dog meal from spilling out of her arms. God, if they only knew about all the dinners that she had prepared, ones that had waited for hours on the table until they were cold, while Bill was out here doctoring one of their running noses--or whatever it was he did for so long in the kennels--maybe they would not be so loud and demanding.

"Hush up, Daisy. Quiet now, Gypsy," Diane sternly admonished two gangly half-grown bitches as she approached their pen and unlatched the gate. They were two of the ones who were in heat, two of the females who had indirectly caused her distressing ordeal with Wolf the day before. The flaxen-haired girl scowled grouchily as she slipped through the barely-opened screen-gate and quickly kicked it shut behind her. Ignoring their enthusiastic lickings and jostlings, she filled their trays with meal and walked back to the gate. The two fledgling dogs were virtual balls of energy but they soon forgot her presence as they went to work on their breakfast. Watching them for a moment, she felt her heart soften toward them in spite of the rumbles of hunger in her own stomach. She knew that these magnificent purebreds were altogether dependent upon her while Bill was away and, ironically enough, it made her feel rather maternal to realize it. She moved hastily to let herself out and go on to the next enclosure full of hungry animals.

Kennel by kennel, she filled the feed troughs and the dogs quieted then as they heartily gulped down their slightly tardy breakfast. Finally, only Wolf was left to attend to. The irritation that she had felt a few moments ago faded with the diminishing racket from the other dogs as she stood watching Wolf's antics, smiling to herself as he whined and scratched at the fence enclosing his run.

"Don't worry, boy," she consoled in a light mocking tone as she set the open feed bag to one side so that she could pull open the latch to his pen. "Your royal majesty's breakfast has arrived."

She giggled to herself at his unabashed delight to see her as she picked up the meal sack and slipped heedlessly into his compound. It made her feel warm and good that the dogs depended so much on her and she knelt down on the dirt floor, digging her fingers into his thick ruff of sable fur and wrinkling her nose at the sloppy licking kisses he planted on her face and neck. She knew he must be hungry but when she tried to rise and carry the feed bag over to his empty tray, he pushed her imperiously back down to the ground on her plush haunches with his hairy muzzle. The beautiful girl experienced a brief flash of fear but then smiled affectionately at what seemed to be the grand champion's demand for more attention, reminding herself that he was isolated and alone almost all the time. She patted his stately head without fear, dropping the burden of the sack in her arms to one side as the giant German Shepherd's cold wet nose poked boldly under the top of her robe and sniffed interestedly at the full snowy mounds of her naked breasts under the fluffy yellow material.

"Hey, boy, I think you've got me mixed up with one of those hot-blooded young pups over in the other pen," she giggled with perceptibly strained gaiety, her bright blue eyes widening with the beginning of alarm. The forced laughter died in her now- exposed throat as his massive head nuzzled further downward, nosing more brazenly at her housecoat until the sash slipped loose and the front of the garment fell open. She was startled enough to utter a tiny cry of fear, especially when the huge creature lowered his head even further down and began to sniff daringly at the naked, unprotected mound of her exposed vagina. This was not right, was unnatural, she thought as she cowered and tried to move away from his slavering mouth. Maybe it was only the scent of the young bitches in heat, the scent that had rubbed off on her when she was in their pen, that attracted the big male brute to her in this strange way. Whatever it was, she was afraid and wanted to finish feeding him and get out of his pen as soon as she possibly could.

"Back, boy! Get back!" she commanded with as much authority as she could manage to fake under the circumstances. Then, with one sudden movement, she made a futile attempt to close her bathrobe and rise to her feet but a low rumbling growl from Wolf caused her to freeze in terror just as she got to her knees. Her glazed blue eyes popped open wide in fearful surprise and she pressed the back of her hand tightly over her gaping mouth to keep from screaming out in the stillness of the surrounding forest. In her unreasoning dread, she thrust out the flats of her palms in front of her in a vain effort to ward off any attack upon her that the hulking German Shepherd might make, but the miscalculated movement only made her lose her balance. The frightened young blonde toppled helplessly over to the ground on her side, her long white legs sprawling out under her as the animal growled ferociously, standing menacingly over her prostrate form. It was impossible for her to move without bringing another threatening snarl from him. Her instinctive fear of the dog had returned with such paralyzing force that she knew now it was useless to make any attempt to intimidate him into obedience with her feeble commands. Just as he could sense her helpless panic, Diane could sense his savage confidence growing stronger and stronger as he hovered possessively over her voluptuously young cringing body.

She tensed automatically, wincing throughout every pore of her being, and whimpered as the black and tan dog inched his great head forward and searched with his dark spongy nose between her soft fleshy thighs, nudging them further apart until the tender pink folds of her hair-fringed pussy were open to the coolish draft of the autumn air. She heard him begin to pant excitedly, his thick cords of muscle quivering as the full lust-inciting aroma of her female scent filled his nostrils and ignited his interest in her nakedly spread vagina even more. It was as though he had cornered a bitch in heat, a beautiful, fully-aroused female whose enticing aroma and smooth hairless skin maddened him to unheard-of daring. Without warning, his hot pink tongue snaked out and began to lick wetly up and down the slightly moist slit between her cream-white thighs, probing and swirling eagerly at the inviting female odor of her defenseless vagina. A bone- chilling shudder ran through her as the long dripping animal tongue slaked hotly up and down on her naked genitals, all the way from the top of her naked young cunt to the tiny puckered ring of her anus cringing below it. It was almost more than Diane's tortured mind could bear as she lay frozen and helpless under the huge dog's explorations of her sensitive loins with his lapping canine spear of flesh.

"Oh, no, God, Wolf, stop, stop," she begged tremulously, her panicky voice breaking into an uneven wavering tone, but the enormous dog seemed not to hear her despairing pleas and continued his efforts to burrow his relentlessly flicking tongue up into her, to find the vital source of the teasing sexual scent that was crazing him. With a harsh forward thrust of his head, he drove the helplessly writhing young woman down flat on her back in the dirt and wedged his salivating muzzle deeper into her trembling loins. For a moment, the terrified girl tried weakly to twist away from the stubborn attack but another sinister snarl from the brute monster crouching over her vulnerable young body made her collapse back to the ground. His mercilessly spearing tongue ran searingly along the full length of her narrow moist crevice again and again, flicking relentlessly between Diane's wide-spread legs. Then, suddenly, it darted deep into her vaginal opening, spreading apart the blonde's wispy down-lined cuntal lips like a knife slicing through butter. Fear-stricken moans tumbled from her fright-ovalled lips as the dog's hot lingual lance flicked fluidly into her openly-spread loins. She repeated over and over to herself, as if in a trance, that she must remain motionless and not provoke him in any way, for he might become really violent and hurt her seriously out of sheer frustration and animal rage.

And yet, despite her horror and revulsion at what was happening to her, the helplessly-trapped girl began to feel something unexpected taking place inside her, something like tiny chills of forbidden excitement beginning to flutter all along her spine from the perverted stimulation of the dog's feverishly sluicing tongue. Good God, she thought, surely her mind was temporarily deranged by the reeling shock of this grotesque mistake of nature, for certainly no normal woman could be aroused by this weird thing that was taking place. A thing like this could happen only in nightmares or lewd fantasy stories written by perverted people with unbalanced minds. She vaguely remembered that the gate to the kennel was behind her, that there was a way to escape if only she would reach out and open it with her hand. If she called upon her dwindling reserves of strength, she could crawl out of the wire door on her hands and knees, but the weirdly rising thrills that were coursing through her drained off the last of her will and courage. And besides, the little prickles of pleasurable sensation that Wolf's rampant tongue set off in her hungry body left her too weakened to drag herself even that short distance.

"Oooh, don't, pleeease, Wolf," she moaned futilely, feeling her resistance disappear more with every passing second as he licked harder up between her open thighs with ever-increasing urgency. She was completely at the mercy of the ruthless dog and found herself pushing her nakedly trembling buttocks unwillingly upward toward the fiery lance that was drilling in and out of her now moistly secreting cunt and slurping obscenely at the tiny puckered lips of her anus. In her blurred brain she was dimly aware of the sounds of the other dogs barking and whining excitedly as though in a medley of applause and bestial frustration. Oh, God, were they all watching her lewd surrender to Wolf, she asked herself through her haze of confusion as the champion brute's mouth opened and nibbled softly on her wet, dilating pussy and lapped away the final reserves of her resistance to the strange bestial attack. All around her the general clamor and low sexual whines in the kennel seemed to grow louder and Diane felt the first needling worry and concern about the noise they were making. Soon, soon she would have to escape... somehow... find a way to make the dog release her... to speak to him in a tone that would make him obey.

The other dogs were setting up a raucous unbridled uproar and she knew she had to do something right away.

"I mean it, get back, Wolf!" she shouted at the huge worked- up German Shepherd whose head was thrashing unceasingly between her lewdly-spread legs, his thick, hungrily-licking tongue slobbering voraciously in and out, up and down and back and forth on the ravishing young woman's now steadily-pulsating vaginal slit. "Back, boy! Please, please get back."

But her own voice betrayed her weakness and sounded even in her own ears like a frail useless mewling that came from far away, a sound that was not at all what she had intended. Her brain was fogged with haziness and nothing was real to her but the teasing burning sensations that flowered throughout her obscenely ravaged loins. The riotous barking from the other pens went on, unabated, and she finally let her head fall back on the hard-packed dirt as she at last admitted to herself how hopeless it was to try to master her own wanton desire. She knew now that she could do nothing but lie here and allow the lewd incident to run its course, until the great German Shepherd was finished with her and she had reached the unnatural climax that was driving her nerves ruthlessly toward the point of breaking. She labored, gasping for air and began to moan wickedly as she pressed her involuntarily responding loins upwards, trying to make firmer contact with the wet, excitedly swollen lips of her cunt up against the passion- inciting hotness of the dog's hungrily drooling mouth.

Then... just as her self-control was moments from deserting her completely, "Get away from her, dog," a deep male voice sounded from outside the kennel. In the next few moments, everything happened so fast that the impassioned young blonde could barely comprehend it. The huge dog, Wolf's, hotly-slaving mouth lifted immediately from her lust-saturated loins, depriving her of the wildly rising sensation of the animal tongue fucking up between the pink, wide-split edges of her throbbing young pussy. Next, she heard the thin metallic click of the gate to the pen as it opened, and a few seconds later, a pair of strong calloused male hands grasped her shoulders, pulling her bodily from behind, her heels dragging in the dirt. It all took place so quickly that even the immense dog was surprised and had no time to snarl out his protest at being cheated of his gorgeous human victim.

Diane's first, shock-dazed reaction was frustrated resentment that the delicious erotic sensations had been so abruptly interrupted but then, as she slowly regained her wits, a crippling tide of dismay and horror flooded her consciousness. Scalding tears of shame overflowed from her tightly-closed eyes as she searched her dazed brain for some kind of excuse, some logical explanation, for her vile lascivious behavior. But at least she was being rescued from this horrible, shameful ordeal by her husband, the man whom she had been accusing of inconsideration and selfishness for the last two days.

"Oh, Bill, Bill, thank God you're home," she sobbed wretchedly, forgetting in her hysteria that he was not due to return home for another two days. "Wolf trapped me, darling... I--I couldn't get away from him... it was awful!"

"Well now, it didn't look that way to me, lady," a brusque masculine voice drawled sarcastically from behind her. "Sure, you were fighting a bit, that's true, but it looked to me like your hot little pussy was twitching like a live wire."

Oh, my God! she groaned inwardly, realizing in that instant that it was not Bill. How could it be? Her husband would not be back before Wednesday at the earliest! At the sound of the unfamiliar voice, Diane's girlish, fear-flushed face blanched pale white and she clutched reflexively at the front of the soiled yellow robe that was bunched up beneath her, attempting to cover her nakedness. Her eyes flew open wide, blinking several times as she tried to focus through the blur of her tears and the sudden blinding brilliance of the sunlight. She could not identify the shadowy form towering above her still partially-exposed body as she endeavored to draw her bathrobe around her on the ground.

"Who--who are you?" she finally managed to ask in a stilted voice, after she had concealed her exposed front from his leering view.

"I'm Jack Green, ma'am, and I'm the caretaker over at the Taylor place," his mockingly-amused voice drifted down to her. "And listen, you sure don't have to worry about covering yourself up for me. I don't mind at all seeing the sweet young curves on a gal like you."

"Oh, no! You're a caretaker over at the Taylor place?" the embarrassed young woman asked, truly flabbergasted by his announcement. My God, she moaned, this on top of everything else! As if it were not bad enough to be caught red-handed in such a humiliating position, her rescuer turned out to be a common hired hand from a nearby estate! Not only that, the man was rude and insulting, an oaf who was obviously incapable of understanding the circumstances that had led up to her being in such a compromising situation with their prize German Shepherd. She wrenched herself up into a sitting position, curling her legs under the skirt of her robe as she gathered the top of the garment more tightly together over her upper torso.

"Now tell me, ma'am, what do you mean by that? What's wrong with being just a caretaker?" Jack Green inquired in a sterner tone, his sarcastic grin and the bantering sarcasm in his voice swiftly dissolving as he stiffened his shoulders in indignation. "Maybe you'd like it better if I put you back in there with that hot-blooded dog of yours?"

His ominous suggestion caused Diane to look up and carefully study the man who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere to rescue her from the lewd advances of the huge animal. Just the sight of the man, this Jack Green, increased her sense of humiliation and debasement all the more. His face had a rather grizzled appearance and he was well into middle-age, perhaps forty-five or even fifty years old. He wore khaki trousers and an ancient moth- eaten sweater that drooped sloppily down from his broad but slouchy shoulders like a shapeless sheath of worn-out drapery. As he stood there with his arms folded across his barrel chest, the man's natural strength was apparent even though hidden under his shaggy sweater. She remembered how easily he had dragged her out of Wolf's kennel, as though she were a mere feather and no challenge whatsoever to his well-tempered muscles. Another thing seemed curious about this stranger: the wry, impertinent glint in his watery hazel-colored eyes. It was certainly more independent and arrogant than that she had seen as a child in the eyes of the servants who had been employed by her father on their family estate. This Jack Green, an unshaven man whose hair was greying, met her gaze evenly and made her sheepish embarrassment of a few moments ago turn slowly into haughty anger. Momentarily, she forgot her awkward state in relation to him and felt her blood begin to boil with resentment at his insulting attitude toward her.

"Thank you, Mr. Green, but I'm finished caring for the dogs this morning," she said glacially as she rose to her feet and stood facing him with a patronizing expression on her exquisitely featured face. In a cold, measured tone of exaggerated formality, she added: "Actually, I would like to know exactly why you're on our property. I must thank you, of course, for your timely arrival and the help you gave me, but I'm certain my husband would disapprove of a stranger wandering around our grounds without permission."

"He's away, is he?" Jack grinned suggestively.

"Well, yes, he is..." Diane blurted out, suddenly angry with herself for volunteering information that was none of the caretaker's business and might even threaten her safety. "But he's due back very soon... any time now."

"Is that so?" the middle-aged man smirked, nodding his head toward her with a significant wink of one of his twinkling greenish-brown eyes. "I wonder what he'd think if he'd found you in there with that horny dog... I mean, if he turned up before, I did." The man's insulting gaze raked over her soft curvaceous form and, although Diane clenched her robe tightly around her nakedness, she could not quite avoid the disturbing sensation that this lonely servant was staring right through the material and devouring the naked curves of her body with his burning eyes. This was really impossible, she rankled, her lush upper lip arching slightly upward in ill-concealed distaste at the caretaker's presence. One thing, she was relieved that Bill was not here now, since he had been raised in a less sophisticated household than she had been, and he had no real understanding of how to deal with lower class people such as this common vulgar man. This Jack Green should be put in his place--despite how undemocratic that might seem to the blonde's less refined husband- -or perhaps she might not be able to live down the awful mortification that she had undergone this morning.

Staring at some undefined point beyond the older man's unkempt grey hair, she smiled faintly in a manner that she had often seen her striking, well-brought-up mother smile when coping with insubordinate servants.

"If you'll come to the house with me," Diane said frostily, "I'll pay you a little something for your trouble this morning." Despite her feigned reserve, she heard her voice waver slightly from the after-effects of the unnerving experience she had just endured, but she stretched her graceful aristocratic neck arrogantly straight, her head held high, and turned on her heel to set off toward the house without another word.

Standing in the grassy clearing near the dog, Wolf's, kennel, the middle-aged man stared after her for a moment, his hazel eyes darkly pensive as the beautiful, excitingly-shaped young woman's haughty words registered fully in his mind. Despite his shabby clothes and generally disheveled appearance, Jack Green was a proud man and had the single distinction of being one of the earliest residents of the still relatively undeveloped Oak Tree area. His father had cleared land and worked hard to eke out a skimpy living from the untamed forest, and Jack's own status as caretaker of the Taylor estate was no more than a symbolic token of admiration and respect from the wealthy Taylor urbanites who had purchased the property that old Mr. Green, Jack's father, had never bothered to gain ownership of from the government. Among the local citizens in sparsely-settled Oak Tree, Jack was regarded as a bit of an eccentric and a loner but certainly not the stupid clod that this prissy little blonde seemed to take him for.

The crow's-feet around his greenish eyes deepened as the wiry man recalled how he had first seen this stuck-up little bitch as he had been strolling through the woods this slightly hazy autumn morning. Despite what had sounded like cries of terror at first, she had actually been squirming like an over-heated little wanton on the dirt floor of the kennel as that fired-up German Shepherd had lapped ravenously at her stark-naked pussy. He felt his rancor kindling anew as he remembered how she had treated him... her cold, snobbish dismissal of him and his willingness to be friendly... and maybe even more... after he had helped her out of the dog's pen. It was just too damned bad that she was such a tight-assed little slut, he frowned, shaking his head disgustedly as he ambled off slowly toward the house into which she had already disappeared. Hell, he had already been courteous enough to service several of the lonely wives in Oak Tree while their husbands were busy working in the city or out drinking with their friends, and he had been eagerly looking forward to a pretty young sexy addition to his personal rural harem.

After the interesting little show the gorgeous young blonde had staged with that big stud dog, he had pretty well decided that he had just discovered the prettiest, most available piece of ass for twenty miles around. Now, though, his keen sense of frustration only added to the annoyance that he already felt and he hoped to get her down flat on her back and fuck her silly to even the score. He walked dourly through the front entrance to the house, not even bothering to stamp the dew-soaked leaves and caked mud from his heavy work boots before he trod across the deep-pile beige carpet just inside the doorway.

Diane was waiting in the living room, wearing an impassive expression on her face to conceal the consternation she felt as she sat primly in an easy chair. Her yellow bathrobe was cinched tightly around her tiny willowy waist as she rummaged with studied nonchalance through a purse she had snatched off a peg on the clothes-horse in the entranceway. Unfortunately, the purse contained little more than some loose change and a dried-up container of mascara--nothing she needed to spruce up her appearance in a hurry.

She lifted her eyes automatically when she heard her neighbor's hired hand's heavy footsteps grow louder as he approached, her gaze intensifying with glowering indigence as she watched the unkempt character striding indifferently toward her, heedless of the trail of muddy prints he was leaving behind him on the expensive carpet that she and Bill had bought with her parents' generous cash wedding gift.

"Please, Mr. Green, the carpet!" she burst out in dismay, horrified at the man's insolent lack of consideration, but before she could protest further, he had already settled himself in his grimy old clothes on the plush velour sofa that they had also purchased with a portion of her parents' wedding gift of money. God, what a boorish man, she rankled, and yet for some unknown reason she found herself wishing that she could retreat to the bedroom and make herself presentable in a nice dress as well as apply make-up to enhance her appearance... anything to give her more confidence with this crude, incorrigible man. Her bedraggled-looking state, her robe still smudged from the floor of the dog kennel, made her feel helpless and unable to do anything but stare at him in exasperation.

As if things were not bad enough, here she was with only a few loose coins and some useless cosmetic in her pocketbook. She had no idea how in the world she was ever going to get rid of this disgusting man now--not without something to give him as a little reward for his timely arrival when she was at the mercy of Wolf's sexual attack upon her.

"Hey, why don't you just relax, honey?" Jack Green asked huskily, grinning suggestively at her from his seat on the sumptuous couch. "Let's just have a little drink together and be friends about this whole thing. And if you really do want to give me something, how about a good pup when that big hairy stud of yours decides to get interested in something else besides your pretty little tail?"

"Friends?" Diane sputtered in fury and disgust at the shabby man's unbelievably crude comments. In the space of a second, she remembered just what kind of person he was, that he was lower class, and her anger cooled slightly, gradually turning into a mere cold distaste for him. Her eyes blazing blue with sparks of contempt, she spat out, "I don't associate with people like you, Mr... Mr., whatever your name is."

Rising then, she crossed the room toward the bedroom, disappearing for a few moments only to return with a bundle of garments that she had grabbed out of a closet just inside the door. Hurling them across the living room toward Jack, she shouted, "Here are some of my husband's old shirts so you'll have something clean to wear--if you ever decide to take a bath!" Then, pointing one trembling finger toward the front door, she punctuated her insult by adding, "Now get out of our house and don't ever trespass on this property again!"

The patiently-indulgent smile disappeared from the middle- aged man's weather-toughened face as he slowly lifted himself from the now dust-blemished couch. Diane shuddered and instinctively pulled her robe more snugly around her throat as she felt his penetrating yellowish-brown eyes roving boldly over her sensuous curves. He ignored the shirts that lay in a rumpled heap on the floor where she had tossed them and walked slowly across the spacious room toward the spot where the beautiful twenty-one-year- old blonde stood quivering with uncertainty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.