Animal Urge - Cover

Animal Urge

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lonely, a sexually-frustrated wife decides to play with a male dog, but she gets caught by a neighbor and he gives her what she is longing for instead of the dog. That leads to more of the same, but what about her husband?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day dawned cool and misty but Diane found herself humming a little tune and smiling, almost in spite of herself, as she moved slowly from pen to pen of the kennel in the early morning dampness, feeding the hungry German Shepherds and cleaning out their living quarters. Just as always, after Bill had left on a business trip, she felt her innate resentment toward the big, thoroughbred dogs fading away in the face of their obvious delight in her presence around them.

"It's not your fault, Sissy," she murmured warmly to a large gold and white bitch who was devotedly licking her hand as she scooped out a generous ration of dog meal into one of the many long feed troughs. "You poor dumb animals don't even realize that you're coming between Bill and me. Oh, God, I sometimes wish you'd manage somehow to dig under the fence and just run away-- every last one of you beautiful brutes."

With a resigned sigh and a shrug, Diane rose to her feet again and picked up the heavy bag of meal, slipping out of the wire gate to the bitch's kennel and moving toward the one dog that was left to feed. Wolf, the son of one of the three finest German Shepherd champions in the country, lived in solitary comfort with the biggest shelter and the longest run of the yard to accommodate his sleek, powerful body's need for exercise. Except at mating time, he was seldom allowed to run with the other animals for fear that some mishap might mar the dog's perfect lines, lines that had proved to be worth almost as much in dog show prizes as in stud fees. Wolf was her husband's pride and joy. For that reason, she thought quizzically, Diane could never quite sort out her feelings about the monstrous black and tan beast.

Pulling her trench-coat more snugly around her against the sharp damp chill of the sunless morning, she stared inside the wire-fence enclosure for some sign of the magnificent brute. Like the true aristocrat he was, Wolf often slept later in the mornings than the other dogs, and Bill had frequently warned her not to step into the pen without first announcing her identity to the dog. It was dangerous to surprise him in his sleep because, as her husband had often warned her, his instincts were to attack a stranger, and besides, the dogs were always a little crazy when the bitches were in heat, such as some of them were now. It was several young bitches this time, ones that they had raised from puppies, so they would have to wait one more season before they could be mated. But the worried young dogs did not know that, and neither did the anxious males who had yelped and howled all last night against the fences that separated them from their breeding partners.

Wolf too must have worn himself out with his anguished cries of frustration last night, Diane decided as she reached his compound and saw no sign of him. Letting the heavy bag of dog food rest against her shapely sun-bronzed calf, she reached out and lightly shook the wire gate.

"Wolf. Wolf," she called timidly, preparing herself for the sudden explosion of growling and snapping that always came if he was awakened too quickly. "Wake up, boy. I've got your breakfast."

She could hear nothing over the noise of the other dogs yapping and rough-housing with each other and, half-fearful of the eruption of fierceness she expected at any moment, Diane pressed her young curvaceous body up tighter to the fence and summoned him more loudly:

"Wolf, come on out here, boy! Wolf!"

From the inside of his wooden kennel, she thought she heard a low whining, and suddenly fearful, she unlatched the gate and slipped inside, dragging the food bag along behind her before she closed it again. Deliberately walking heavily on the hard-packed earth beneath her shoes, she stepped inside the dog's shelter and gasped with dismay as she saw him curled up on the floor, his great hairy back toward her as he licked frantically at his lower mid-section.

"Wolf, what's the matter with you? Are you all right?" she gasped aloud, alarmed. She took another tentative step forward to see what was wrong with the valuable beast. At the slight movement and the sound of her fresh young voice, the massive creature became aware of her presence in his kennel for the first time and with a menacing growl, he sprang to his feet, whirling around to face her. The girl's breath caught sharply in her throat and she froze involuntarily on the spot as she suddenly saw the real reason for the dog's preoccupation with his lower body.

The mammoth dog's long scarlet penis was glistening wetly as it stood out in full view beneath the hairy curve of his belly, thrusting excitedly in and out of its thick furry sheath, the heavily tapered cock-tip dancing obscenely in the air. My God, she exclaimed inwardly, he had what looked like an almost full erection!

Wolf's bushy tail started to switch rapidly back and forth over his hindquarters, showing his undisguised delight as soon as he recognized the human intruder in his pen, but the expression of pure, unadulterated fear did not leave Diane's face even at his obvious change of attitude. Her sky-blue eyes were wide and round with shock and disbelief as she gazed helplessly at the almost obscene spectacle before her. In the months that she and Bill had owned the kennel, buying and selling and caring for the purebred dogs, the beautiful blonde young woman had sometimes seen such things, but it had always been from the safety of outside the fence--and always a smaller, less imposing animal had been involved. Now, not even four feet away from the sexually excited beast, she stood staring, transfixed, barely able to believe the shocking size of the dog's fully-aroused sex organ. On a man, perhaps its hefty thickness and length would seem normal, or even maybe a little larger than normal, but to see this long scarlet shaft on a dog, a savage hot-blooded animal who probably weighed more than she did, filled her with a quivering dread that she could barely control.

"Lie down, Wolf," she commanded shakily, trying to keep her mounting sense of fear out of her voice. She knew that dogs were able to detect fright in human beings and with a great effort of will, she forced herself to turn her back on the tense-muscled animal and walk slowly out into the center of his run. With trembling fingers, she tore open the top of the feed bag and bent down to hurriedly scoop out a large portion of the rich meal into his food tray. Steeling herself, she resisted the impulse to look back at the dog, and by the time she had filled the tray, she knew that Wolf had obeyed her and remained inside his shelter. Her feeling of apprehension gradually faded to relief as she realized that what she had seen was not really so extraordinary. After all, there were several young bitches in heat in nearby pens, and most of the other male dogs had been behaving a little strangely that morning anyway. No, she told herself, her fear had been completely unjustified, the same kind of selfish hysteria that Bill had often accused her of.

As she closed the feed bag again, she calmly resolved to take a firm hold of herself or she would never be able to make it through three more days alone with the dogs. Even so, before she mustered up enough courage to call Wolf out of his house for the bit of affection that was as much a part of the daily schedule at the Hartley Kennels as was the carefully-chosen food, she cautiously unlatched the gate for a hasty exit if necessary.

At the sound of her voice, the huge, beautifully-formed dog came bounding happily out the door of his shelter. In the split second before he jumped playfully up on her, pinning her with his weight against the wire fence, Diane saw thankfully that his huge penis had withdrawn and disappeared back inside the hairy sheath beneath his loins. She laughed openly and tousled his silky dark ruff as he licked joyfully at her face and long smooth neck. She was still a bit anxious around him but could not help but admire his raw animal magnificence. Standing up on his hind feet, he was strikingly large and feral, exciting. His chest was as broad as a young boy's, and she allowed her eyes to roam from its huskiness down along his fawn-colored belly to the ominous sheath aiming up between his powerful hindquarters. For some reason, the dog's flesh-encased sex organ reminded her of the sight of male penises, ones belonging to the boys she had dated before Bill in college. She remembered how they had jutted up under their trousers during seemingly innocent petting sessions in parked cars--and she also remembered that she had been mysteriously excited. The handsome German Shepherd's ensheathed maleness now had the same alarming fascination about it, like some mighty hidden masculine strength that was threatening and yet oddly thrilling as well.

Suddenly aware of what she was doing, she quickly raised her eyes and stood there in confusion for another long moment, wondering if the dog understood her thoughts. What if, somehow, he knew how intrigued she was by her view of his heavy, animal sperm-filled testicles swaying softly down between his back legs?

It was not until she escaped his playful caresses a few minutes later and slipped regretfully out of his run to carry the meal sack back to the store shed, that she felt something wet dribbling down over her ankle from the calf, something lukewarm in the chill, damp air. Unconcerned, she did not even look down to see what it was until she had placed the heavy bag in the storage building and was walking back across the yard toward the house. Glancing casually down at the drying moistness on the naked skin of her leg, she felt a cold shiver run through her and had to fight to suppress the surge of nausea building up in her stomach.

God, the dog had done something unspeakable during those last few minutes she had spent with him!

She crouched down immediately and plucked a handful of the dew-soaked grass that grew just outside the house, struggling against the revulsion rising in her as she scrubbed frantically at the long white streaks on her calf and ankle. She knew instinctively that the enormous champion dog had somehow managed to leave the stain of his animal lust on her human body and the thought sent strange tremors of sensation racing through her mind. To make matters worse, the bunch of wet grass did nothing more than spread the thick cream-like wetness over her soft skin more widely. With sudden tears of frustration running down her face, she tossed aside the useless grass and raced into the house, heading toward the bedroom where at last she threw herself down on the bed and shook with the half-angry, half-shameful sobs that wracked her whole body.

It was all Bill's fault, she raged to herself, her nerves smarting with indignation. After the carefully-sheltered life she had led, including expensive boarding schools and cultured society, how on earth could he expect her to be able to cope with these obscene animals of his? It was one thing to talk of raising puppies, as they had when they were still in college, but an entirely different thing when it came to enduring the disgusting experience she had suffered only a few minutes ago. Even imagining how the hulking animal's shining red penis must have silently slipped out of its sheath to rub against the unprotected flesh of her naked leg made her quake anew as uncontrollable waves of emotion rippled continuously through her curvaceous young body huddled on the still-unmade bed. The memory of Wolf's dark powerful flanks as they had appeared that morning when he had risen to greet her in his kennel, and the thick pointed rod of flesh that had jabbed lewdly into the air beneath his furry belly, was stamped _indelibly into her mind and she cringed into the sheets, trying to erase the appalling vision from her brain.

Then, as she struggled with her shock and hysteria, Diane unthinkingly placed her hand inside her coat to warmly cover her own full breast, a gesture that had often brought her comfort during the days when she was alone in boarding school, far from the security of her home and parents. It was a childish comfort left over from her life before she had met Bill and learned that there was more solace to be found in the touch of a man's hand than her own, but even now her agitated body's reaction to the innocent touch was anything but child-like. An insistent ache suddenly rose deep in her belly, and she was instantly aware of her own soft white limbs, her curved hips and taut buttocks pressing down into the mattress through the fabric of her light coat and cotton dress, her high proud breasts jutting out against the tight confinement of her lacy white brassiere. It took her another moment to wholly understand the fact that she was strangely aroused and the trembling in her body was of excitement and passion, not of shame and anger.

For a panicky moment, Diane scoured her brain for some justification of the unbelievable thing that was happening to her mentally-unprepared body, and she quickly remembered the unsatisfactory love-making session that she had shared with Bill the afternoon before. Of course, that was it, she mused with a breathless surge of relief. Her young husband had aroused her and had then left callously on his business trip while, by her own choice, she had still been locked up in their bedroom, fuming over his cruel sarcasm. It was no wonder that she was aroused this morning, she nervously rationalized to herself. Obviously it was all a result of that disastrous experience yesterday afternoon...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.