Wife on Film - Cover

Wife on Film

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Using some prono tapes that he recorded 'live', Rex uses them to help seduce an innocent-stuck-up married woman into a lezbian scene which he records of course. How many women can he get using those tapes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rex waited patiently for what was to come. He was so hot and excited down deep inside he could hardly stand it, but he was straining to maintain his calm and patience. He knew it would be worth the wait. Goddamn, he kept repeating to himself, she's gonna be great. He and May had planned everything expertly. Their innocent little game of video blackmail was working perfectly, and Rex was ready now for the final payoff -- Vikki!

The knock at the door made his cock twitch in his pants. He knew it was her. He knew that Jon would come through like he said he would.

His mind was in a sensual haze as he opened the door and saw her standing there. Her youth and innocence and baby-faced sexiness hit him like a brick. He'd rarely seen her this close up and the texture of her skin and taut swelling of her teenage tits and hips was staggering.

"Come on in," he said in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. He didn't even bother to hold the door or wait for her to enter, but just walked over to the big red couch and prepared to entertain her with a few select tapes.

"Why did Jon want me to come over here?" Vikki asked softly as she strolled over to the couch. "Is he here?" she asked, looking around the room, giving Rex a long, cool view of her sexy face framed by soft blonde curls.

"No," Rex said softly. Goddam, he thought, I must sound like a zombie. Realizing how dazed his actions were, he tried to liven himself up. "Just you and me. Two's company but three's..." He trailed off in mid-sentence as Vikki sat down beside him on the couch. Her body curved sexily into the soft velvet, contouring itself to the smooth material.

"Just you and me?" she asked innocently with a voice dripping with sex. She crossed her legs gracefully, accentuating the curves of her body revealed through the light white cloth of her summer slacks. The matching cloth of her blouse revealed the tightness and firmness of her young, budding tits as she placed one hand behind her head.

Rex gaped with astonishment. Jesus Christ, he thought, she isn't even going to take any seducing. He allowed his eyes to wander over her luscious body, amazed at the sexiness this teenager possessed. He never realized she was this sensual. Then it hit him: she was a natural. Just like May. A gorgeous, passionate woman born to give and take the most intense of sexual pleasures. He could see it now in her languid blue eyes. That look. Just like May, only in a teenager's face and a teenager's body!

Struggling to regain control of himself, Rex walked slowly over to the video console and began to turn on the tape. "I have a tape I made that you might find interesting," he said in a soft, thick voice as he looked back over his shoulder at her sexy form that seemed to pulsate with lust.

"I'd love to see it," she whispered, her voice filled with lust for Rex that was becoming more and more obvious. She lounged back against the couch even more sensuously, making herself invitingly open to him.

"The hell with that," Rex said just as his finger touched the button. He flipped a few switches with one hand and point to the big projection screen with the other. "Watch," he instructed and sent a hot, pulsating image of lust-driven sexual activity bursting onto the screen.

He changed his mind at the last minute. Why bother with all the preliminaries? he thought. Shit, I don't need it! And instead of beginning the series of different films that he had planned on showing her to build up her sexual desire, he went straight for the real thing.

Vikki responded as he had expected she would -- not with a gasp of surprise but with a sigh of passion. The image before her was a madly passionate entanglement of her Aunt Ronee, her best friend Kate, and May. There were all three in a hot naked pile on Rex's big bed, tongues licking pussies, hands pinching nipples, dildoes penetrating assholes -- a wicked, wonderful view of sexual pleasure which appealed to her immediately. Rex turned up the sound and the moans and cries joined with the noises of passion that Vikki was already making.

"Oooohhhhh, baby," was all Rex could utter as he slid in beside her on the couch, immediately beginning to run his hands over the hot curves of her body.

"Rex... ooohhh," she moaned, pressing herself against him. "I've wanted a man all summer... you... it had to be you. I've been dreaming about you for months," she confessed breathlessly in an uncontrollable rush of teenage lust. It was music to Rex's ears!

"I want you," she whispered, her face flushed with a pink glow and a languid look of passion in her eyes. She began undressing herself shamelessly, first removing her blouse to reveal her finely shaped tits with nipples swollen and aching for attention. Rex gazed on in a state of sexual shock as next she slid her pants down her long, silky legs and revealed the golden- haired triangle at the base of her firm belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.