Wife on Film - Cover

Wife on Film

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Using some prono tapes that he recorded 'live', Rex uses them to help seduce an innocent-stuck-up married woman into a lezbian scene which he records of course. How many women can he get using those tapes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rex was lounging comfortably on the velvet couch, watching the tape of May and Kate on the big projection screen. Hmmm, he thought, I wonder if Kate's gonna be as good in real life as she is on tape?

May had left just a few minutes earlier to meet Kate at the swimming pool. They had planned to meet again today after that hot fuck-session they had had a few days ago. May knew that Kate was expecting it just to be her and May again, but a little surprise would be waiting for Kate once she got to Rex's apartment. A little surprise, May laughed to herself as she walked toward the pool. A little ten-inch surprise!

Rex was becoming excited with anticipation as he waited for May to return with Kate. He decided that now would be as good as any to call Jon and bring him into the plan. Reaching to the side of the couch, he picked up the phone and dialed Jon and Ronee's number, hoping that Jon would answer and not Ronee.

"Hello," Jon answered and Rex breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Jon. This is Rex!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna do you a favor, buddy. And then you're gonna do me a favor," Rex said.

"What?"

"Well, you know when you were over here yesterday?"

"How the hell could I possibly forget?" Jon laughed.

"Well, it's all on tape."

"What!? What the fuck do you mean it's all on tape?"

"Whoa! Relax, relax," Rex replied. "Nobody has to see it. Not if you do a little favor for me. And then I'll do you a favor."

"Just what the hell do you mean?" Jon asked angrily, furious that Rex had taped him fucking May without him knowing it.

"Here's what you do," Rex explained. "Tomorrow afternoon al two o'clock you arrange to have Vikki come over here."

"Hell, I can't do that. Ronee watches her like a damn hawk!"

"Find a way," Rex said. "That is, unless you want Ronee to see that tape of you and me and May."

"Okay, okay, Goddamnit!" Jon fumed, shocked and angered that Rex would blackmail him that way, using him to set up a seduction scene with Vikki.

"Just cool down a minute," Rex laughed. "You haven't heard what I'm gonna do for you!"

"It better be pretty goddamned good!"

"It is, it is!" Rex chuckled. "In exactly thirty minutes you get your ass over here to my apartment. Got it?"

"What the hell for? So you can blackmail me some more, you son-of-a-bitch!"

"Kate's gonna be here!"

"What!?"

"Kate's gonna be here! Naked! And fucking with me and May!"

"No shit?" Jon exclaimed, suddenly losing his anger.

"No shit!" Rex said. "And if you get over here, you can fuck her, too!"

"Goddamn! If you're telling the truth, that more than makes up for a little friendly blackmail," Jon said with lust already evident in his voice.

"Don't worry. I'm telling the truth," Rex assured him. "See. It's not really blackmail. It's just a couple of friends doing each other a favor!"

"Right! Right!" Jon agreed emphatically. "See you in thirty minutes!"

Good, Rex thought, that's all settled. Now if May would just get here with that little red-haired piece of ass...

"Come on in, honey," Rex heard May say to Kate as the door swung open. Rex watched as Kate followed May into the living room. She hadn't noticed his presence.

"Hi, Kate!" Rex sang out, knowing that she would be shocked as hell to see him there.

"Who are you... who's that... who is he, May?" Kate sputtered, startled by the sight of a man right there in the room where she had hoped they were going to fuck.

"Cool down, baby," May said soothingly, reaching for Kate's bikini strings as she spoke. "Everything's cool. This is Rex. This is his apartment!"

"Oh," Kate said weakly, already realizing the spot she was in. "I guess he's gonna be here with us while we... you know..."

"That's right, baby," May said as Kate's bikini top dropped to the floor. "He's not just gonna be here... he's gonna join in!"

"Don't worry, Kate. This is gonna even be more fun than what you had the other day," Rex said, pointing to the TV image of May and Kate sucking each other wildly.

"Show her what she's got in store for her," May said. She had left Kate standing in the middle of the floor with just her bikini bottoms on while she hurriedly began removing her own clothes.

"Yeah, Kate," Rex responded. He untied the sash to his silk gown and shrugged it off his shoulders. He dropped to the floor, revealing his semi-erect ten-inch cock already in a state of arousal,

"Oh, God!" Kate gasped.

"It's not like any of that teenage cock you've probably seen, is it?" May laughed. She stepped out of the pile of discarded clothes at her feet and walked over to where Rex was standing. She picked up his heavy cock with one hand and said, "Come on over here, honey. You're just gonna love this!"

Kate was already responding. She had lost her initial fear as soon as she had seen the fascinating sight of that cock. Eagerly, she obeyed May's command and walked over to where they stood. Her face glowing with a hot blush and a wicked grin, she stepped out of her bikini panties and revealed her entire teenage body.

"Uummmm," Rex said approvingly. "You're gonna make this thing too big to handle if you keep turning me on like that," he said as she began to lewdly and shamelessly run her hands over her lovely skin, caressing her tits and belly. Rex's cock responded immediately to the seductive sight. It grew thicker and longer right before the eyes of the two deliciously naked women. May began to slowly stroke her hand up and down the length of Rex's cock as it swelled larger.

"Taste it, honey," she instructed. "There's nothing like it!"

Kate dropped to her knees in front of Rex and grasped his cock with both hands. She raised it to her mouth and began to lick the head in light, teasing circles that elicited a sigh of pleasure from Rex. She continued to lick larger and larger circles around the bulbous head, trying to force his still-growing cock into her mouth. She obviously had never dealt with this size of cock before.

"Just take it slowly, baby," May instructed, getting down on her knees beside Kate. "A little at a time... that's right... cover the whole head with your tongue."

"You tell her, baby," Rex groaned as Kate began the cock- sucking learning process from a true master of the art. She held off trying to force the head into her mouth and did as May said, covering the entire head of his prick with her roaming, wet tongue."

"That's it... slow and easy... get it good and wet," May said as she watched Kate's performance closely. She placed a hand on Kate's pert young teenage ass and caressed her smooth cheeks as she gave Kate her lesson. "Now just a little at a time... suck it in... that's good... uuummmmm, that's right. Isn't that great?" she asked excitedly as the head of Rex's cock disappeared into Kate's mouth. Kate grunted her agreement and sucked in another inch of his massive cock, closing her eyes with delight. "Uuuummmm, just relax your throat... let it in... let it all in," May sighed, running her fingertips through the warm crevice of Kate's ass. Rex sighed deeply as he felt and watched his cock being sucked into Kate's hot, wet mouth.

May began fingering Kate's pussy and asshole, preparing them for what was coming: Rex's ten-incher at its peak of passion. As soon as she had just a little more of his cock in her mouth and she was good and excited, the real fucking would begin. May knew that Rex had called Jon and that he would be there soon. And May was sure that Rex wanted to be the first one to get his cock in Kate's tight little twat. May probed deeply in Kate's pussy. Uummmmm, she thought, she's good and ready right now.

"Okay, baby. That's all the time we've got for prick- sucking," May said. Kate withdrew her mouth, letting Rex's cock ease out from between her lips.

"I was just getting the hang of it," Kate whined.

"Boy! No shit!" Rex agreed.

"Come on over here to the couch, honey," May instructed. "Don't you want to feel that pretty cock of his in your little pussy?" Kate looked alarmed but excited by the possibility and seated herself on the couch next to May.

"All right, Rex. Give her a real taste of that thing!" May laughed as she repositioned herself next to Kate so that she would have a good close-up of the action.

"I hope you're ready for this, baby," Rex said lustily, "because I sure am!" With that, he knelt on the floor in front of the couch between Kate's outstretched legs. His cock was red and wet with Kate's saliva. He pushed Kate's knees up to her tits, spreading and exposing her red-haired snatch. "God, you look hot!" he exclaimed as her wet pussy came into view. He leaned forward and moved his cock toward her cunt.

"I'll take care of that," May said and grabbed his cock, placing it exactly at the open mouth of Kate's twat. She rubbed it around the opening, stirring up the hot juices inside. "She's all ready," May said breathlessly.

Kate closed her eyes as she felt the giant prick begin its slow penetration into her. At first she felt like screaming. It was too big, she thought. But she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and let the big cock slowly screw itself into her cunt. She could hear Rex breathing hoarsely and felt May's warm presence beside her as her level of pain and pleasure mounted. She gasped involuntarily as the ten-inch prick began to fill her. Oh, shit, she thought, I can't take it! It's too much! But she felt her body giving in to the wickedly wonderful feeling. She pulled her knees higher and angled her pussy for deeper penetration. She felt her cunt-muscles throb and convulse uncontrollably around his huge pecker. She heard a passionate cry and then realized it came from her own lips as the base of his cock touched her stretched, strained cunt-lips and the head of his invading prick touched her somewhere deep inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.