Wife on Film - Cover

Wife on Film

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Using some prono tapes that he recorded 'live', Rex uses them to help seduce an innocent-stuck-up married woman into a lezbian scene which he records of course. How many women can he get using those tapes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hey, Ronee," Rex said into the telephone, "are you busy this afternoon?"

"What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously. She had been afraid ever since that crazy day in Rex's apartment with May that Rex might call. She knew that May just might tell Rex what had happened and she knew the only thing for her to do was deny it. Whoever told anybody anything about her would just be lying, she decided. If Rex approached her about it, she'd just say that May had made up the whole crazy, depraved story.

"Well, I just wondered if you could drop by," Rex said, trying to keep his voice as innocent sounding as possible.

"How come? Jon's not here," Ronee explained, beginning to think maybe this was just an innocent, friendly call after all.

"No, not Jon... you," Rex said emphatically. "I just want you to come over for a minute to show you something."

Ronee was really lost now. What could he want? If he was going to try to trick her, she'd just call him a liar to his face and stomp out of there, she decided firmly. "Well... okay, I guess," she stammered. "I guess I can come by in a little while."

"Don't take too long, Ronee," Rex urged. "See you in a minute!" Rex hung up the phone and winked wickedly at May lying beside him on the bed.

"Okay, baby. This is what we'll do," Rex explained. "I'm gonna put on some clothes so l don't scare the shit out of her the minute she walks in the door." He began pulling on his pants as May listened. "Than I'll do all the persuading in the living room when she gets here. You stay in here and you'll be a little surprise for Ronee once I convince her to take her clothes off and head for the bed."

"Sounds good, lover," May said happily. "Uuummmm! I can't wait to see her in action again. For somebody that's been as frustrated as you say she was, she sure does catch on fire if you treat her right!"

"Just don't forget how to treat her," Rex ordered. "I can blackmail her and get her to do anything I want, but I don't want to have to rape her. I want her to be turned-on, too. And that's where I might need your help," he explained as he finished dressing.

"Don't worry," she laughed. "Always glad to lend a helping hand." She punctuated her last remark with a firm squeeze of Rex's cock. Even through his pants it excited her.

"There she is," May cried gleefully as the doorbell chimed. "Go on, lover. Don't keep the lady waiting!"

Rex snatched the "special" tape from on top of the video recorder and hurried to the front door. He opened it to find an obviously ill-at-ease but still sexy and very desirable Ronee at the door. Images from the tape flashed through Rex's mind as he looked at her -- and he could already picture her naked. The lust in his gaze was more obvious than he realized.

"Well... don't just stare at me... well... what did you want?" Ronee stammered, blushing from the intensity of Rex's stare.

"Come m, come in," Rex said cheerfully, waving her into the plush living room. "Would you like a drink?"

"I don't know... I don't think so," Ronee replied. "What is it that you wanted to see me about?"

"Well, come on in and sit down," Rex suggested. "We don't have to talk standing up do we?" He walked over to the big velvet couch and casually dropped the "special" tape into his video console. He motioned toward the couch facing the oversize projection screen and Ronee reluctantly walked over and sat down.

"What is it you want to talk to me about?" Ronee asked again, suddenly remembering the rude remarks Rex had made the last time she... no... the last time she and Jon were here. This is the same place where May and I first got together with each other, she realized with an uncontrollable shudder.

"Something wrong?" Rex asked, wondering if Ronee had any idea what he was getting ready to spring on her.

"No," she said angrily. "I hope you're not going to insult me again," she snapped, her nose in the air.

"What do you mean?" Rex asked with mock innocence.

"You know... you know damn well what I mean," she said. "I hope you're not going to make anymore improper remarks about me and any of your... your damn video stuff!"

"Well, that is what I wanted to talk to you about," Rex replied.

"What?"

"Well, you know how you were so turned off about the idea of being video-taped while you were having sex?" Rex ventured slyly.

"Yes?" Ronee responded, more self-righteous than ever.

"Well, I think maybe you went ahead and did it anyway!" he remarked and switched on the video machine, sending a life-size image of Ronee -- naked and masturbating -- exploding onto the big screen.

"Oh, my God!" Ronee gasped, clutching her hands to her mouth and staring wide-eyed at the unexpected image. She was too shocked at first to even realize where the tape had come from. Then as Rex turned up the sound, she could hear the sounds of herself reaching a climax, crying and groaning as she pounded her cunt with the dildo. And May appeared on the screen... grasping Ronee's tits and then collapsing on top of her...

"Turn it off... Rex, please... oh, God... please, turn it off!"

"Okay, okay," Rex said in a soothing voice. "Calm down, relax, I'll turn it off." He reached over and pressed a button, making the screen go blank. "Let's just talk about it a little bit. Okay?"

"Where did you get that?" Ronee cried, still not realizing her entire escapade with May had been taped.

"That's not the important question," Rex replied, enjoying the way the always prim and proper Ronee was reacting. "The big question is why did you say you wouldn't do it when you really did do it?"

"I... I don't know what you mean!"

"Why did you let May tape you and her making love?" he asked, delighting in her confusion.

"I didn't... I didn't know... I didn't know!"

"But you and May did do it, didn't you? And if you'll do it with her then I suppose you'll do it with me, too," he said softly but firmly and began to walk toward her.

"No... no!" she cried. "I won't... I'll tell Jon!"

"I don't think so," Rex laughed, returning to the machine and advancing the tape cassette. "I don't think you'll tell him about me because I might just show him this." He pointed at the screen as the scene of Ronee's ultimate humiliation came suddenly into view. There she was, fucking herself in the ass and burying her face in May's ass at the same time.

Ronee was again shocked but realized now what had happened. May had deliberately set her up, deliberately taped her, deliberately made her do humiliating things so that she and Rex could blackmail her. It was her own fault, she realized. Her own fault for letting herself get carried away with May. She sat still, waiting for Rex to make his demands.

"Now that we understand each other... let's see what you look like in real life without any clothes," he suggested with a wicked laugh.

Ronee complied slowly. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then her bra, then her skirt dropped to the floor. She stopped with only her panties and shoes on.

"Come on, Ronee," Rex teased. "I want to see everything May got to see."

Ronee slid out of her shoes and slowly pulled her panties down over her hips and legs, stepping out of them and adding them to the heap of clothes at her feet.

'Uuummmm," Rex murmured approvingly. "I see why Jon likes to keep you to himself," he laughed.

Ronee didn't respond. She was still too stunned by the sudden events. She stood there naked and humiliated, waiting for Rex to exact his punishment.

"See! It's not so bad," Rex coaxed, swinging open the bedroom door and leading the docile Ronee into the room. "Your playmate is even here!" With that said, Rex stepped over to the side of the room and let May go to work.

"Hi, Ronee," May said passionately from the center of the big, round bed. She was hot and naked, her legs spread wide as she fucked the bright, blue dildo slowly in and out of her wet, glistening pussy.

"May!" Ronee cried.

"Come on, baby," May cooed, "join me." She pulled the long dildo out of her cunt and crawled over to the edge of the bed, reaching her hand out toward Ronee. "Let me make you feel real gooood again," she urged invitingly.

Ronee felt the now-familiar feelings of hot, lesbian desire starting to build in her loins. Almost unconsciously, she raised her hand and reached out toward May. May took her hand gently and eased her toward the bed.

May pushed Ronee gently backward with one hand and casually slipped her other hand between Ronee's thighs. Her fingers parted Ronee's cunt-lips and gently began to stroke the soft, moist skin of her pussy.

"Uuuuummmm," May moaned, "I'll make you feel good, baby. Just like the other day." She continued to stroke and caress Ronee's pussy, feeling it growing hotter and wetter in response.

"Oh, May... oh... yes, yes," Ronee sighed, unable to control the passion that May's skillful fingers were stirring in her cunt. She could feel her juices beginning to flow and her clit begin to swell from May's wonderful stroking. Her lust and desire were overcoming her, making her forget the shock and shame of having been taped while fucking with May. She was once again giving into the beautifully wicked desires and yearnings of her body.

May felt the flow of fuck-juices beginning to soak her fingers and watched Ronee with satisfaction as her body relaxed and her face flushed with a passionate glow. It had been even easier than she had imagined. She winked at Rex as he finished adjusting the video equipment and once more began a secret taping of Ronee.

Rex was amazed at May's progress and immediately began to remove his clothes once he had the tape rolling. He watched May and Ronee as he undressed, observing May's skillful manipulation of Ronee's body as she continued finger-fucking Ronee's pussy while working her mouth slowly down Ronee's neck to her tits. Standing naked and semi-erect by the side of the bed, he felt his loins begin to burn with lust as May buried her head between Ronee's thighs.

"Goddamn, you work fast!" he exclaimed softly as he climbed onto the bed. He could tell that Ronee was far enough gone by now that even if she had noticed him joining in she wouldn't care. She'll probably even want me to fuck her now, he figured as he moved in for a closer look at May's hot, darting tongue whipping around and around Ronee's clit. He reached behind May's kneeling body and probed his fingers into her pussy and was pleased to find it just as hot and wet as Ronee's looked.

Rex was more interested in Ronee at the moment, however, and soon withdrew his wet fingers, noticing that May immediately replaced them with her own. He moved up beside Ronee's wildly thrashing body and knelt beside her, his cock almost fully erect and turning fiery red.

Ronee's mind reeled with the exquisite sensations of May's tongue and lips tantalizing her clit. And she felt May's supple fingers beginning to penetrate her cunt-hole, too. It was even better than the last time, she realized as she let the hot, sensual desire glowing in her cunt take complete control of her body. At first, she didn't even notice that someone had gently taken her hand in theirs. Then she felt it being pressed against something hot and hard.

"Oh... Rex," she gasped in surprise at the appearance and touch of his huge cock that stood fully erect right before her face. She wrapped her fingers around his massive cock, marveling at the size of it and loving the heat and texture of the red, hot skin.

"It's so big... even bigger than it looked in that tape," she murmured with growing lust. She stroked her hand smoothly up and down the long shaft, stopping at the top of his cock to wrap her fingers around the hard, swollen head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.