Wife on Film - Cover

Wife on Film

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Using some prono tapes that he recorded 'live', Rex uses them to help seduce an innocent-stuck-up married woman into a lezbian scene which he records of course. How many women can he get using those tapes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"This is great!" Rex said, obviously overjoyed at both the immediate visual pleasure and the untold manipulative potential that May's tape had.

"I just knew you'd like it, honey," May cooed, loving Rex's affectionate approval. They were lying on the big round bed, naked and sweating from a recent session of love-making, lounging comfortably in front of the big television screen. Rex had had a video tape of himself and May running while they were fucking and May had popped in her "special" tape after they had finished. Rex was lying spent and exhausted on the bed.

May had waited several days since she had made the tape of herself and Ronee before surprising Rex with it. She had watched it several times since then, but had preferred to let Ronee wait and have time for both her guilt and her lust to grow before showing the tape to Rex. May was sure that Rex would want to lure Ronee into his den as soon as he saw the incriminating and provocative tape. She was right.

"I can't believe this," Rex exclaimed excitedly. "How did you do it? When did you do it? God damn! I can't wait to get her over here and have her just the way I want her." The segment of the tape that May was now showing was that of Ronee jerking off with their favorite blue dildo. May noticed that Rex's cock was reacting to the tape, too. His pecker was already stiffening again, and so soon after that fucking they had just had. Oh well, she thought, I can't let a little petty jealousy mess up the good time we're going to have with this.

"I taped it a couple of days ago, honey," she said proudly, groaning slightly as Rex shoved his hand between her thighs and groped for her pussy as he watched Ronee manipulating hers on the TV screen.

"How'd you do it?" he asked, still staring in amazement at the tape as Ronee began to climax.

"I just happened to meet her in the elevator," May replied. "She recognized me from the film you had shown her."

"Goddam! You're great, honey!" he shouted, then stared in open-mouth amazement as May's figure came onto the screen at the peak of Ronee's climax. "Shit! You got her to go lesbian, too?" he asked, watching intently at the taped image of May squeezing Ronee's full, white boobs then collapsing on top of her and engaging her in a wild, passionate kiss.

"That's right, honey," she said proudly, "but just watch. You haven't seen anything yet!"

Rex leered intently and let out a hoarse, excited laugh as he watched the confused but passionate expression on Ronee's face when May trailed her way down her neck with kisses and stopped at her tits to squeeze and suck. May glanced at the TV screen but was more attracted to the scene between Rex's legs. His fingers were working faster in her pussy, stirring up her juices and her desires. His dick was lengthening and hardening with each new change in the encounter on the screen.

"Yeah," Rex sighed as May's mouth worked its way into Ronee's pubic bush and May's hot pink tongue darted out to flick at Ronee's clit. "She loves it, doesn't she?" he said hoarsely, looking at Ronee's lust-filled face as she felt the intimate oral caress of another woman for the first time.

"You bet she loved it. You know how good I am," May whispered in his ear as she leaned toward him. She grasped his semi-erect cock in her soft, skilled hand and lifted it from where it lay across his thigh. She loved the feel of it. The skin was smooth and satiny. The head was perfectly shaped, hard and bulbous when fully erect. She loved his meat like no other man's, she thought as she felt the heavy weight of it in her hand. She just held it lightly at first, knowing that the mere touch of her warm hand on his cock-flesh was enough to excite him.

"Uuuuuummmmmm, you are good, baby," he sighed, enjoying the slight pressure of her hand around his pecker as he watched May devouring Ronee's widely spread pussy. She began to lightly stroke her hand up and down the length of his cock, stimulating the super-sensitive underside with her supple fingers, feeling it still growing and swelling in her hand. It was too big now for her to get her hand wrapped completely around it.

She could tell that his cock had now reached its full ten inches and that it was still just barely the slightest bit soft. In another few moments, it would be its full length, and the dark- red color of the cock-head would spread down his whole shaft. She grasped the hard, red bulb at the end of his long rod and massaged the tender flesh of the circumcised head. He groaned deeply in reply.

The television screen now showed the torrid scene of a lust- crazed May rubbing her swollen tits against Ronee's dripping pussy. Rex leaned back, propping his head on a pillow to keep the screen in view, and spoke gently but authoritatively to May. "Suck me while I watch this, baby. Really suck me good. Goddamn! This is great!"

May moved her head down to Rex's crotch. "Just keep watching, honey. I don't want you to miss the best part," she said softly but excitedly, knowing that she would time her sucking just right so that Rex would come deep in her throat as he watched the final scene of Ronee fucking herself in the ass and licking May's asshole. He'd just love it, she thought delightedly.

Rex watched the TV screen hungrily as May knelt between his spread thighs. She held his erect cock in both hands and squeezed the hard shaft, bringing a white pearl of fluid out of the slit in the massive head. She lapped the precious liquid hungrily then began to cover the swollen head with her tongue, licking and nibbling all around the hot bulging bulb. As she licked, she went lower and lower on his cock-head and made bigger and bigger circles with her tongue until the entire head of his huge organ was inside her hot mouth. She loved the taste of it. The heat of it caused her pussy to quiver and burn.

Knowing that the video tape was now advanced to the segment where she was beginning to humiliate Ronee, May quickened her sucking. She slowly moved her head downward, savoring every inch of cock-flesh she sucked into her mouth. She felt the head of his red, steaming prick pressing against the back of her throat, but she relaxed and let it slide still deeper inside. Inch by inch, his big cock disappeared into her voracious mouth, filling her mouth and throat until she thought she couldn't hold any more. But she knew she still could. She opened her mouth still wider and drew the last few remaining inches of his cock into her throat. She loved the feeling of being stuffed full of his cock, feeling her lips brushing against his pubic hair, his big prick throbbing and pulsing in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.