Wife on Film - Cover

Wife on Film

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Using some prono tapes that he recorded 'live', Rex uses them to help seduce an innocent-stuck-up married woman into a lezbian scene which he records of course. How many women can he get using those tapes?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

The elevator stopped at the fourth floor. Rex's floor, Ronee thought. It was several days after the evening she and Jon had spent with Rex watching those dirty tapes. She hadn't stopped thinking about it since.

It had been awfully dirty and awfully embarrassing. And when Rex had suggested that she and Jon and even Vikki might like to be taped while in the nude and screwing. It had just been too much for her, she thought.

But it had left her with a strange longing for a kind of wild sexual experience that she had never desired before. It felt as though some animal lust hidden deep inside of her had been partially released and excited by the tapes she had watched.

She had never really desired another man before, but now she had thoughts of Rex and that big, monster-cock of his. She'd never been that fond of oral sex, but seeing that woman suck Rex's cock like that had really turned her on. She never ever had anal sex, and seeing it on the tape had given her a strange desire for it. And she had never even dreamed of the possibility of having sex with another woman -- but that May had been so attractive, so sexy, so exciting. She just couldn't believe the thoughts she was having.

The elevator door opened and Ronee's mouth dropped open as well when she saw who stepped in. It was May! It was the same beautiful, sexy woman she had seen in those tapes the other night, masturbating and sucking and fucking and all those wonderful, wicked things. The sight of her brought a flush to Ronee's face and a warm glow to her loins.

May did not realize at first who Ronee was. Rex had told her that he had let a couple who lived in the apartment building see the tapes. She had been excited as he had explained his plan to try to do some maneuvering and manipulating with the video tape equipment. A little innocent blackmail, Rex had called it. She had been intrigued, also, when Rex had described how the woman, Ronee he said her name was, had become so excited by watching the film of May finger-fucking. May had made it with other women before, and the idea of someone new to seduce was as appealing and exciting to her as it was to Rex.

May noticed the strange way the woman in the elevator was looking at her. There was a dark blush on her attractive face and a look of mixed surprise and desire in her eyes. Then it hit her -- this must be Ronee. Of course. She looked just like Rex had described her. And the crazy look of embarrassment and surprise on her face convinced May that this was the woman who had seen the explicit video tapes and became so turned on.

"Ronee?" May ventured tentatively.

"How did you know my name?" Ronee gasped.

"Well, I just kind of put two and two together," May said in a warm, friendly manner, stepping closer. Mmmmmm, I see why Rex wants to screw her, she thought. She's gorgeous.

"Rex told me he showed some of our tapes to some friends the other night," May explained. "He told me how much you enjoyed them."

"Yes... yes, I did enjoy them," Ronee stammered. She was feeling both embarrassment and a strange, warm desire as May kept moving closer. And the warm, teasing look that May was giving her was making her feel good all over.

"I'm glad you like them. We've made so many of them and they're all so good I'm glad somebody finally got to see them," May said, moving right up next to Ronee as she spoke.

"You're not embarrassed that I... that somebody else saw you... you know... doing what you were doing in those tapes?" Ronee asked in a weak voice. She was becoming turned on in May's presence just like she had been that night when she watched May jerk off on tape.

"No, not at all," May laughed. "I kind of like the idea of somebody seeing me hot and naked like that." She noticed how Ronee blushed more furiously and breathed more passionately as she spoke about the tapes. She pressed on. "I just love to play with my pussy and fuck and everything and then watch it on tape. Haven't you ever tried it?"

"No... no, I haven't," Ronee said in a breathless voice. Oh, god, she thought, she's talking about her pussy right in front of me. And she's standing so close to me. And she's so beautiful and sexy.

May knew how turned on Ronee was getting. She could see it in her face and hear it in her breathing. Oh, wouldn't Rex be thrilled if I could get her on tape, she thought. And wouldn't I be thrilled if I could get her into that big round bed of Rex's with me.

May decided to go all the way. She leaned forward and placed her hand gently but firmly on Ronee's curved hip. "There's more of those tapes, you know. Some even better ones!" she said, leaning her face closer to Ronee's. "How would you like to go watch some of them with me?"

Ronee's mind reeled with the thought of being with May and seeing more tapes of her gorgeous sexy body. She felt herself giving in to her crazy lust.

"Okay, I'd like to," she said softly. "You mean right now?"

"Yeah, honey," May said, slowly caressing Ronee's hip. "Right now!" She took Ronee gently by the arm and led her through the open elevator door. They walked briskly and silently down the carpeted hallway to Rex's apartment. May unlocked the door with the key Rex had given her and they stepped in.

Taking Ronee by the hand, she walked her directly to the red velvet couch in front of the big TV screen. "You just sit right here, honey, and I'll turn on the tapes," she said in a friendly but firm voice. She knew she didn't have Ronee in bed with her yet and that she might have to exert some authority. That's the way it usually was when she seduced other women, she thought. A little force always seemed to do the trick.

Ronee sat back nervously on the couch and watched May adjust some controls on the video player. May had kicked off her shoes and was sitting on the floor with her legs tucked under her shapely ass as she browsed through the many tapes Rex had. May inserted a cassette into the machine and turned it on.

Ronee again felt the warm, wicked glow of lesbian desire flowing through her body as she saw the beautiful scene of May's passionate, naked body explode onto the screen. The tape had begun with the segment where May was fucking herself with the big dildo and Ronee was turned on immediately. Then the same luscious woman she was watching on the screen sat down right next to her.

"This is the one you saw the other night, isn't it?" May asked as she tucked her long, tan legs under her and leaned next to Ronee.

"Yes... yes... this is the same one," Ronee uttered in a husky voice. The sensation of May's body so close to hers was making her both nervous and excited at the same time. Oh, I just don't know, she thought. Can it really be that I want another woman to touch me? Her mind was filled with hot lust. She relaxed and felt only excitement now as May leaned so close that their shoulders touched and she could feel May's warm breath on her neck.

"Uuuuummmmm... it makes me horny just watching it," May sighed. "That dildo is so big that it makes my whole pussy just... just burn when I shove it in like that!" She scooted a little closer to Ronee. Their hips were slightly touching now and she could feel the passionate warmth of Ronee's tempting body.

"Do you use a dildo like that when you play with yourself?" May asked softly, watching Ronee blush.

"No, I never have," Ronee said, embarrassed again by May's explicit and personal sexual talk.

"Oh, it's great!" May whispered, her mouth close to Ronee's smooth neck. "The bigger the better, too. Do you want to see a tape with an even bigger one?"

"Yes... I'd love to," Ronee said, excited by the thought. "I can't imagine you using one any bigger."

"I have one special one that's bigger. The biggest one I have!" she said as she went to the video console and quickly changed the cassette. "It's special, though... real special!"

The new tape flashed onto the screen and Ronee gasped at what she saw. The tape showed May and another beautiful blonde woman naked on their knees with their asses pressed together. As she watched more closely and their writhing, bucking hips moved apart, she saw a gigantic dildo was connecting the two of them by their stretched, dripping pussies.

It was a double-headed dildo. Ronee had never seen one before. It was much bigger around than the other one May had used, bigger even than Rex's cock had looked. She watched with rapt attention as May and the other women stimulated themselves by moving their naked, luscious asses together. They were actually fucking each other, she realized.

Ronee noticed that May had come back over to the couch and was moving close to her. She wasn't hesitating this time and Ronee felt her warm body press against her own. She felt May's intent gaze on her, also, as she continued to watch the incredible scene on the TV screen. May knew she was hot, she realized. She's getting turned on watching me get turned on, she thought passionately.

"How do you like the size of that one?" May whispered sexily in Ronee's ear. She brushed Ronee's long brown hair back with her hand and pressed her lips against Ronee's smooth neck.

"Oh, May! Please, don't," Ronee said breathlessly. "Not yet at least... give me time."

"Don't worry, honey," May said, continuing to caress Ronee's neck with her lips, placing a hand on Ronee's quivering thigh. "We'll have all the time we need."

May continued her light, passionate caresses and Ronee felt herself falling into a sexual haze. She relaxed more, letting herself recline more easily back on the couch, enjoying May's tender touch as she continued to gaze intently at the screen. She sighed as she felt May's hot tongue touch the sensitive skin of her neck -- and then saw May and the other woman on the screen convulse in orgasm.

Ronee watched in a daze as they climaxed wildly. She spread her thighs apart as May's hand moved toward her hot pussy. She moaned as May touched her warm mound through the thin cloth of her panties. She pushed against the warm hand, trying to cure the burning desire developing in her loins. May held her hand still and only allowed a light touch, however, teasing her on to even more passion.

May pulled away from Ronee abruptly, deliberately depriving her of what she wanted. Ronee collapsed against the back of the couch, gasping with her eyes closed as May again went to the video console to put on another tape.

Ronee opened her eyes when she felt May sit down again next to her. The new scene on the big screen was of Rex fucking the other girl with his huge cock as May knelt naked beside them. The camera was now stationary, fixed at an angle behind the two screwing lovers. Ronee had a perfect view of the other girl's spread buttocks and Rex's muscular ones as he pounded his cock into her open, blonde-haired pussy. His balls slapped against her wet, flexing asshole with each downward thrust he made. Her long legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, pulling him into her belly more and more deeply with each thrust she made.

Ronee felt May's hand go again to her pussy. She could feel how her juices had soaked through her panties and into her pubic hair. May's hand pressed hard against the soft, hot mound and Ronee groaned deep in her throat with the pleasure it gave her lust-filled body. She quickly released the pressure, however, and left Ronee wanting more and more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.