Widow's Hot Family - Cover

Widow's Hot Family

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two Widowed sisters find new love in the strangest way. What effect would an escaped convict have on their lives?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fuck his mother's asshole! Scott was boggled at the idea. And he was dumfounded that his own mother had suggested it! Mental images of his hard prick stabbing between her full, fleshy asscheeks flashed through his teenage mind. He looked at her, squatting on Bobby's cock and dropping her head and shoulders low. Her beautiful ass pointed right at him, waving teasingly at his face.

Without needing to be told, he gripped his mother's soft ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Wow!" he gasped. "Bobby, hey, Bobby! She's got lipstick on it, on her asshole!"

Bobby considered the lewd subject of his mother's shitter smeared with lipstick. Somehow, that seemed kinkier then her suggestion that Scott fuck her asshole.

"You knew this was gonna happen!" Bobby said accusingly, looking into her smiling face.

"I wasn't really sure, but I was hoping," Judy replied. "That's why I dressed so sexy, and let you get in bed with me."

Scott looked and looked at the raw, quivering red circle of his mother's asshole. It puckered from time to time in response to the cock in the next tunnel, and it occurred to him that it was really nice-looking. Sexy. Before he quite realized it, his face was pressed between her plump, shivering ass cheeks and his pursed lips were nuzzling his mother's painted asshole.

"Huuuuuuuu!" Judy moaned, wriggling her ass in shocked surprise. "Ohmigod! Oh, Scott! Don't stop, I love it!"

Judy had never expected that her youngest son would kiss her lipsticked asshole, but now he was sliding his hot, wet tongue across her raised, tender shitlips. She felt his hot breath warming her crack as his teasing tongue-tip flicked back and forth over her smooth, hairless dimple. Her nerve-filled sphincter alternately squeezed and relaxed as Scott probed his mother's tasty ass-opening.

"Oh, God, Scott!" Judy groaned. "That's wonderful!"

Scott pulled back and lustfully examined his work. His mother's asshole was spit-slick and glowing, completely cleansed of any trace of lipstick.

"It's pink!" he exclaimed happily, proud of both his deed and his discovery.

"Ohhhh, yes, Scott! Mommy's asshole is pink, and you made it that way with your wonderful licking! Now fuck mommy's nice pink hole. Please, baby?"

"In a minute, Mom," Scott panted. Without warning her, he stuck his middle finger palm-deep into the hot, clinging depths of her saliva-slickened asshole.

"Wuhhh!" Judy gasped, then bounced her ass on Bobby's throbbing cock. Her tits swung and jumped heavily. Scott's finger was driving her crazy as he thoroughly investigated her back-passage. He wriggled and twisted it, using the ball of his finger to scrub her tender, satiny walls.

"Does that feel good, Mom?" he asked gleefully, pumping his hot, greasy finger in and out of her tight pink pucker.

"Ouuuuu! Ouuuuuu! Ouuuuuu!" Judy wailed, wagging her ass at the long, plunging finger. His finger was stretching her tight ring, frictioning the sphincter and building up a fire that felt wonderful. She knew that once her son got his cock up there it'd feel even better than that pervert's had on the bus.

Scott knee-walked up to his mother's fleshy ass after he pulled his finger free. His hard cock bumped across her ass cheeks, then slid up the wet crack of her ass. Judy groaned with lewd anticipation.

"Let me do it!" she cried, reaching back. "Let me put it in!"

Scott watched excitedly as his mother's soft fingers grabbed his thumping prick and rubbed the fat, spongy knob up and down her ass crack until it was centered on her asshole.

"Now push!" she gasped.

Panting and anxious, he humped against his mother's ass. The heat from that tiny opening was searing his piss-slit as her smooth sphincter slowly stretched.

Judy shuddered as her son's fat cock knob slid through her burning pink ring and forced its way ball-deep into her bowels.

"Yahhhhhhh!" Judy cried at his sudden penetration. She had both cocks throbbing inside her, now, and the friction and tightness working its magic on the thin tissue separating her ass from her cunt was incredible.

"Mom! Mom!" Scott gasped, riding her ass. His hands clasped her hips, pulling her hard against him, flattening her fleshy cheeks and slapping his cum-filled balls against his brother's cock-root.

"Fuck it, fuck my ass!" Judy cried, moaning with pleasure.

Scott felt her pump her ass back to meet his asshole-reaming cock. He drove into her with frenzied teenage force, burying his young cock to the hilt each time and slapping her ass with his belly. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her flapping tits at their base, allowing her nipples to bounce with her wild ride.

As her sons' two long cocks drilled deeply into her twin fuck-holes, Judy grunted with joyous torment. The tight frictioning of her rubbery asshole and the rapid stabbing of Bobby's cock in her cunt was overloading her nerve-endings. She was really in the middle of a sandwich, now, she thought. Double- fucked by her own sons!

Her two handsome boys hunched and groaned, grabbing at her fleshy tits and ass as they battered her sloppy holes. Her upturned asscheeks were jiggling, glowing redly from Scott's belly-spanking, and her cock-stuffed cunt and tormented clit were building her lust higher and higher.

"Ohh, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me hard and make me cummmmmm!"

Scott leaned back on his outstroke and tugged his mother's soft ass cheeks apart. His cock oozed out, slick and shiny from her round, stretched pink ring. The wet pink pucker clung to his shaft and caught on the back of his knob. He was tempted to pull farther out to see how far that rubbery asshole would pout, but he was overcome by the extreme heat of his mother's bowels. He slammed back inside.

"Ughh!" Judy grunted, and then she felt Bobby's upthrust cock jerking and swelling. Her oldest son was about to shoot his hot wad in her throbbing cunt!

"Agghhh, Jeez! I'm cumming!" Bobby cried, throwing his head back and arching with ecstasy.

He felt his cum surging through the length of his jumping cock and grunted. His knob expanded, and the thick jism boiled out.

"Uuhhhh! Ughhhh! Aghhhh!" Bobby groaned with each hard burst. He could feel his jism swirling around in her tight cunt. As her cunt walls quivered, his cum ran down and out, mingling with the other juices in her gooey curls.

Scott felt the slackness in his mother's asshole as his older brother's cock went soft and slowly slipped out. She was still tight around the entrance, but her tunnel wasn't squeezing quite so much now. But he loved the wet heat of her rubbery bowels. As far as he was concerned, he was gonna fuck assholes for the rest of his life. Cunts were all right, and so were mouths and throats, but for a hot, tight fucking, nothing could beat his mother's asshole!

Now that Bobby was through, Scott leaned all the way over his mother's body, letting her take most of his weight. He wrapped his arms around her waist and filled and emptied her brown tunnel with long, looping strokes. The wet sloshing of his cock in her gulping asshole was the sweetest music he'd ever heard.

Judy loved the way Scott was riding her ass. She swung her hips and bucked her ass up to meet his downthrusts. She was building to a roaring climax as he skewered her tight asshole again and again. That tormented ring of stretched muscle was itching and throbbing wonderfully, pulsing, it seemed, in time to her beating clit.

"Jeez, Mom!" Scott cried. "This is great!" He felt his aching balls swinging wildly against her bouncing ass as she humped back to meet his thrusts.

Judy sighed contentedly. She was building slowly to her climax, just the way she liked. The feel of her youngest son's hard cock sliding so deeply and smoothly into her squeezing bowels was much more enjoyable than the pervert's had been. Scott was loving and considerate, and having his teenage body clinging tightly to her was extremely thrilling.

"Ooooh! Reach down and finger my clit, Bobby," she moaned. "Not too hard, please. Just roll it around nice and easy. Ahhhh, yes, that's it!"

Bobby fingered his mother's clit as he watched Scott bugger her open asshole with juvenile enthusiasm. His mother and brother were both moaning and groaning with the thrill of incestuous ass- fucking, and Bobby could hardly wait to try out his mother's rear tunnel.

Scott felt his mother's hot, greasy asshole milking his prick as he plunged in and out. Her sphincter was coated with foam which smacked and popped with the blur of his pistoning cock. Sliding his hands up, he cupped her dangling, flopping tits, and his fingers sank into her tit-flesh. Her huge nipples burned his palms.

"Ohh, that's good!" Judy grunted, feeling pleasure from every stroke.

Her cock-whipped asshole, her tormented clit, and her mauled tits were all filling her nerves with an unbearable number of sensory signals. And every one of those signals eventually ended up in the base of her trembling belly.

"S-Scott?" Judy panted. "I-I'm gonna cum any minute. Try to cum with me, please?"

"Uhhhh-h-h-h!" the wildly excited boy answered as he began to fuck her ass even faster. Her twin white ass cheeks shook and rippled constantly with his belly-slapping, and the torn edges of her pink bra and black panties flapped like flags in a hurricane.

Bobby took her clit between the fingers and thumb of one hand and used the fingers of his other to scrub its oily head. Judy gasped with masochistic ecstasy as she fucked back harder at Scott. She was about to have her first anal orgasm, about to experience the ultimate in perversions--incestuous buggering.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.