Widow's Hot Family - Cover

Widow's Hot Family

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two Widowed sisters find new love in the strangest way. What effect would an escaped convict have on their lives?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lying on her back, her massive tits wobbling with the motion of her arms, Judy knew her darkest, deepest desires were about to come true. She looked from side to side as her boys surveyed her lush body. Their hips were moving as she jacked their stiff cocks, and then Bobby was grabbing at her, throwing his body across her and tearing at her gauze-like bra.

"Ohhhh, take it easy, Bobby!" Judy gasped as one of her big tits popped free and jiggled heavily.

Before she knew it, Scott had joined in, pawing desperately at her other tit until it, too, was bare and shivering. He grabbed and lifted it with both hands, then he began rolling and massaging it. With both of her boys massaging a tit, Judy was experiencing greater thrills than ever before in her life. She felt like a teenager again, for both Bobby and Scott were unknowingly re-enacting what dozens of kids had done with her years ago.

One of Judy's hands reached down between her spread legs and she began rubbing the hairy lips sticking out on either side of her nearly invisible panty crotch. Bobby watched as his mother's fingers stroked her half-exposed cunt, and he put one of his hands next to hers.

"Oh, yessssss!" she hissed, taking her own hand away. "Play with mommy's pussy again, honey!"

And she spread her thighs wide apart.

Scott saw his brother touching their mother's lipstick- smeared cunt and twisted his body to get a better view.

"Go ahead, Scott," Judy gasped. "Take a good look at mommy's cunt. It's waiting for both of you. See how wet it is, huh? Can you smell it, can you? Does it smell nice?"

The two frenzied kids certainly could smell their mother's hot cunt. The odor of her heavily haired, juice-filled crack filled the bedroom and, although at first it had smelled strange, it didn't take them long to get used to it. Soon, the hot, musty smell actually increased their excitement.

"M-more fingers!" Judy gasped as Bobby scratched and shoved her meaty cunt folds around.

Judy felt her son's fingers pushing the crotchband into her aching hole. The juice-saturated material stretched, going deeper and deeper into her pussy until it tore and Bobby's finger slid into her juicy red tunnel.

"Ahhhhh!" Judy moaned, lifting her ass a bit. "That feels so good!"

Scott watched his older brother exploring his mother's cunthole, and he got in on the action. His cock felt like it would explode at any time, but he just had to get his hands on that big hairy cunt! He touched the pink lips, then put all four fingers into the crack and pulled one side of her pussy away from the other. He saw Bobby's finger--or, rather, its stump, surrounded by wet, red flesh, and strips of black nylon.

"That's it, that's it!" Judy cried. "Both of you finger me!"

Scott needed no extra urging. He was going out of his mind with the touch and scent and sight of his own loving mother's naked pussy. His eyes examined, his fingers explored, vying with his brother for a place in their mother's overflowing pink slot.

The two boys twisted and dug their fingers in and out of the beautiful, hair-fringed cunt, sliding easily into Judy's open, watery slot, forcing the torn panties to finally part. Judy opened her thighs even wider, encouraging her sons to use their eager fingers on every wrinkle and fold they could find.

"Ohhh, that's wonderful, boys!" Judy sighed, raising her hips.

She released their throbbing cocks and sat up. Her mammoth tits swayed on her chest, her nipples like two dark thumb-tips poking out of the creamy, trembling flesh.

"Now it's time for mommy to make you feel real good, too. Now let me see, who should be first?" She put a finger to her lips and looked from cock to cock. They were both so sturdy, so inflamed, they were positively mouthwatering!

"Me, Mom, me!" Bobby cried.

"You're always first!" Scott complained. "It's not fair!"

"You were playing with my pussy, first," she told Bobby, "and for a lot longer than your brother. I think I'll let Scott be first, this time."

Scott glanced triumphantly at his brother. Then he had his attention diverted to his cock again. Judy was cupping his balls and fisting his root, and her face was right above his swollen, dripping knob. Then she was lightly kissing his satiny cockhead, and darting her warm, soft tongue out to flick at her son's bubbly piss-slit.

Bobby fisted his cock as he saw his mother's full, red lips part and surround Scott's jerking prick. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. He'd done a lot of daydreaming, but never had he imagined in his wildest imaginings that someday he'd be in bed with his naked mother, waiting his turn for a blow job!

Judy lipped off Scott's blood-flushed cock knob and held it with a finger and thumb. His cock was hot and spongy, and dripping with a mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum. The hot- cunted mother rolled the ball of her thumb around its satiny surface.

"Ohhh, what a beautiful cock!" Judy breathed.

She held the tip while her tongue licked up and down the pulsing stalk of her youngest son's cock, coating his faint blue veins with her warm saliva. Scott whimpered and shook as her other hand cradled his aching balls and began squeezing and rolling them in her palm.

"Mom! Mom! It-it's gonna cum! Watch out, it's gonna squirt!"

But instead of seeing his beautiful mother pull her face away in disgust, as the excited boy expected, Judy merely smiled sweetly and formed her lips over the top half of his expanding knob.

"Mmmmmmm!" Judy groaned as Scott's tasty cock shivered and jerked and then shot one warm cum-wad after another over her tongue and into the back of her throat. She gulped it down instantly, and sucked hard, her cheeks puckering, coaxing the rest of Scott's delicious jism from his jumping balls.

Bobby watched, wide-eyes with lust, as his mother let Scott dump his load in her mouth. He saw her throat working, and he knew she was swallowing every drop. His own balls hurt like hell, but he sure wasn't going to jerk off, not when he was about to receive the same treat.

"Uhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Scott cried, hunching his hips at his mother's face.

His body writhed as he came, and Judy rolled her eyes up and watched the changing expressions on his face. When his cum shot into her mouth and she started sucking, his face turned a bright red and his eyes squeezed shut. His mouth was open, gulping air. Judy thought he looked sweet. He was so much like one of her very first dates.

Even after he was finished, Judy's lips kept working on her young son's cock. When she finally lifted her head, the limp organ slipped from her lips and rolled wetly on his belly. Judy looked up and saw Scott grinning foolishly at her.

"Did you like that?" she asked, slowly, sensuously, licking her full, dark red lips.

"Ohhh, cripes!" Scott gasped, looking at his limp, shiny cock resting beneath her chin. "I thought you'd pull away!"

"Now why would I do that, baby? Miss all that tasty cum? Not on your life! I love your cum, and before the night's over, I expect you to give me a lot more. How about it?"

"Jeez, yeah, it'll be, uhh, hard again in a couple of minutes," Scott said, looking at her dangling tits as they swayed over his thighs.

"Uh, Mom," Bobby said. "I don't think I can wait much longer."

Judy looked at her oldest boy. He was holding his jerking cock in a tight grip. His knuckles were white, and there was a pained expression on his handsome face.

"Oh, poor boy! Want me to make it feel better, hmmmm?"

"Oh, yeah. Suck it, Mom! Suck it!"

"You mean you want your own mother to let you shove your cock in her mouth and suck on it until you squirt?" she teased, leaning over his thick prick.

Bobby hadn't thought it was possible for him to get any more excited than he was, but he'd been wrong. Hearing his mother's lewd words, watching her hover over his jerking cock and feeling her warm breath gusting over it and his balls, turned Bobby into a quivering mass of teenage lust.

"Suck it, Mom!" he cried, grabbing at her head. "Suck it before it shoots!"

Judy stared at Bobby's huge cock and held it still while her tongue came out and licked around the fat head. She left it wet and shiny, then she opened her mouth as wide as possible and took him in. Her cheeks puckered as her head descended.

Deeper and deeper Bobby's cock slithered, until Judy felt it poking the back of her throat. Her tongue frantically swished back and forth under the shaft as her full lips rubbed his pubic hair and balls. She had him all the way in, and her hands slid under to cup the bare cheeks of his ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.