Widow's Hot Family - Cover

Widow's Hot Family

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two Widowed sisters find new love in the strangest way. What effect would an escaped convict have on their lives?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Danny was showing his sister how to wrap her fingers around his cock when he heard their mother calling him. Mary quickly dropped his fat prick from her trembling fingers and looked guiltily toward the house.

"Shit!," Danny muttered, forcing his throbbing prick back inside his jeans and zipping them. "I'll be right back."

Halfway to the back door, he froze. His jaw dropped. "Oh, Jeez!" he muttered. His sexy mother was kneeling on the kitchen floor, and from where he stood, he could see half of her bare ass, and a lot of thick, brown curls squeezing out between her plump upper thighs! This was even better than his peeping, because now he could use both eyes, and get a hell of a lot closer.

Jane went through the motions of scrubbing the already-clean floor. Her face was flaming, for she'd heard Danny's approach. When he stopped, she knew he was looking at her hairy cunt.

Oh, God, it was awful!

Danny believed that his mother was unaware of her lewdly displayed cunt. He dropped down and inched up to the screen door on his hands and knees. If he was lucky, maybe he could get close enough to see everything before standing and letting her know he was there.

Jane heard the door as it slowly opened, and she knew that Danny thought he was getting away with peeking at her. She couldn't help wondering what he thought of her round ass and up- turned cunt.

Danny's face was only a couple of feet away from his mother's beautiful ass, now, and he was looking under her short skirts, studying the plump, curl-covered snatch sticking out beneath her milk-white, shaking buns. His breath caught in his throat as her cheeks rippled with the movement of her scrubbing arm. He had to get closer! He had to see more!

Jane's face turned a deeper red as she felt her son's warm breath strike the crack of her ass. She hadn't realized he was so close! Her cunt felt swollen and heavy, and as some juice dribbled from her half-concealed pink flaps, she couldn't help moaning. She slowly turned.

Danny jumped up. Jane found herself face to face with her son's bulging crotch. Danny looked down at his mother, at her tits. He saw the creamy upper swells heaving with her heavy breathing, and then he looked at her flushed face.

"Uh, did you call, Mom?" he asked, his eyes darting down to her tits again.

His mouth felt dry, but the tip of his cock was very wet, and that sticky wetness was beginning to seep through the material of Danny's jeans. Jane couldn't help returning her gaze to her son's growing cock. She couldn't believe this was happening, and she was ashamed to admit that she really wanted to see his cock. A dark, damp stain grew at the top of the thumping bulge, and she groaned. It had been years since she'd seen or tasted pre-cum!

Jane shivered. Her body tingled hotly. She knew that, son or not, she wanted Danny's hard cock. She wanted to fuck her son! Now her most secret desires were about to be fulfilled, and Jane moaned and pressed her flushed cheek against Danny's tented jeans. Her arms went around his lean ass.

The surprised boy stiffened as his beautiful mother hugged him and snuggled her face against his throbbing cock. He didn't know what to think. She'd never acted this way before. He swallowed hard and felt his prick jerk.

"M-Mom?" he stuttered.

"Don't be afraid, Danny," Jane whispered sexily, forcing Holmes from her mind as she lifted her trembling hands to her son's zipper. She pulled it down as he watched, exposing the hairy root of his cock. "N-now that you're getting bigger, growing up, it's time for you to learn about, about making love..."

Danny moved like a zombie as his mother's small, soft hand reached into his open fly and tugged his prick out. His prick waved in front of her, and her jaw dropped. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen! It was not only longer than his father's, but far fatter than any she'd jerked off as a teenager!

"My God!" she whispered hoarsely. "I-I didn't know you were so--I mean, I didn't know your cock had grown so much!"

Danny was shocked. He'd never heard his mother use that word before. Then her fist was actually gripping his thick shaft and he groaned with delight. She was jerking him off!

Danny looked down at his swollen cock as it was squeezed by his sexy mother's soft fingers, then he watched her big tits swing and bounce as her arm pumped. Over her shoulder, he could see the bottom of her bare ass peeking out beneath her skirt. He began to pant with excitement.

Jane knew her ass was showing. She could feel the air flowing from the screen door, cooling it, and used her free hand to tug her skirt higher. She knew from experience that the sight of a woman's naked ass quivering fleshly would turn most men into sex fiends. Danny was no exception. He leaned forward, bending over her shoulder for a better view. In doing so he pushed his dripping knob against his mother's face.

"Ohhhhh," Jane sighed, feeling the trail of warm pre-cum cooling on her cheek and ear. Then she pushed against him until he stood up straight in front of her again.

Danny saw his mother's mammoth, pale tits and the large, dark nipples protruding stiffly from them. He licked his dry lips and looked at her.

"Can I... ?" he began, his voice cracking, when Jane jumped up. The sudden movement caused her huge tits to slap Danny's chest.

"Yes, Danny," Jane interrupted. "You can." And she took her son's trembling hands and placed them on her naked tits.

Danny went wild. His hands closed painfully tight over the warm, spongy flesh. His fingers dug into her softness and kneaded her gorgeous tits furiously. Jane moaned.

"Oh, not so hard," she groaned, feeling her nipples swell and tighten.

Danny's grip instantly eased. He looked down at the red marks left by his eager fingers, then he gently stroked and squeezed the fullness of his mother's shaking tits. When his fingers and thumbs caught her nipples and squeezed, Jane shivered and sighed. His touch was like a dream come true. Her tit-tips burned, then inflamed, her nipples blooming and throbbing.

"Oh, Jeez, they're big!" Danny exclaimed.

Jane threw her arms around him. Danny felt his mother's mammoth tits squeezing against his chest as his hands slid down to cup the round, heavy cheeks of her soft ass. He massaged those spongy buns until they glowed warmly.

The intimate, incestuous embrace made Jane's brain reel. She could feel Danny's huge, jerking prick sandwiched between their bellies. Before either of them knew it, they were kissing, their open mouths hotly fused as their tongues dueled.

Jane felt her cunt dribble more hot juice as they kissed. Danny continued to knead the tingling flesh of her ass. His fingers were digging into her deep crack, spreading and exposing her wet asshole.

"Uhhhh," she groaned as one of her son's fingers tentatively circled her hot, smooth bung.

His fingers were digging furrows in her tender white flesh, now, as he poked and prodded curiously at her tiny, hairless pucker. Jane mewled low into Danny's mouth as his stiff finger slid past her slippery sphincter muscle and into the spongy, musty heat of her shit-chute.

"Awooo-o-o-o-o!" Jane moaned as her son's finger went all the way into her squeezing back-passage.

He gleefully twisted and turned his finger, massaging the tender pink lining of her ass with his finger. Jane shuddered in his arms and leaned against him.

"N-no more," Jane gasped, breaking their long, wet kiss.

Her hands went between them to grip his thumping prick. Danny moved his hips a little, trying to fuck his mother's fist. He smeared his pre-cum across her trembling belly. He couldn't wait much longer, he knew. Jane felt her son's cock jumping and realized he was about to cum.

Gently, she pulled on his cock until he was kneeling between her plump, quivering thighs as she stretched out before him. Her soft fingers continued to manipulate his straining prick.

When Danny tried to steer his cock into her exposed cunt, Jane cried: "No, no, shoot it over me! Squirt your cum on mommy's tits, honey! Please, Danny, I want to feel your cummmmm!"

Danny couldn't resist. Seeing her spread before him, her enormous tits, her full thighs spread wide and her cunt spread even wider as she begged him to cover her with his jism, made his nuts contract.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.