Wanting Everyone - Cover

Wanting Everyone

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brother and his sister marry a brother and his sister. One brother and sister hold a secret that the others do not know about - they are long time lovers with alot of tension between them. One day they are discovered in a ski cabin. What would the reaction of their spouses be?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hey, stranger, over here." Susan looked around the student union cafeteria. She found Phil alone at a table. She smiled and went over and joined her brother.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," she said coyly, "or your wife will begin to suspect."

He chuckled. "What about Jace? He's a big man... not someone I'd like to have call me outside to protect his wife's virtue."

Susan grinned. "Well, how's it feel to be an old married man?"

"Better than I ever expected," he answered. "I must admit your sister-in-law is one hell of a woman."

"I wouldn't know," Susan said with a shake of her head. "I never get to see her anymore."

"Yeah, I know," Phil replied. "That's why I asked you to meet me here today. What's it with Melinda and Jace? "

"Phil, I don't know." Susan looked at her brother, concern in her eyes. "I wish I did. They used to be so close. Now they act like they're embarrassed to be around each other. It's like there's a ten-foot thick wall between them."

"Yeah, I know. I don't like it," Phil said. "I like both you and Jace and I like being around you, but whenever you invite us over for dinner, Melinda finds some excuse to get out of it."

"The same with Jace, " Susan said. "The way he acts, he couldn't care less whether he ever saw Melinda again."

"Are you sure it's not me?" Phil said.

"Yes, Jace has said several times that he couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law. I think he'd really like to be friends with you," Susan continued. "But Melinda is in the way."

"I don't understand it. They are both terrific people," he said. "I think we should do something to get them back together."

"Got any bright ideas?"

"I don't know how bright it is, but I do have an idea that might work," he said.

"Let's hear it."

"Okay. I've got this friend whose parents own a cabin up in the mountains. It's near a ski run and there's a heavy coat of new snow on the slopes," Phil explained. "I've got the use of that cabin this weekend."

Susan smiled. The setting sounded perfect. Jace loved to ski and he needed a weekend's vacation." Brother you sound like a genius."

"I know," Phil answered with a grin. "If we are going to pull this off, we are going to have to be very careful. Now this is the way I think we should... "

Susan listened, nodding her agreement with every sneaky step of his plan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.