Wanting Everyone - Cover

Wanting Everyone

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Brother and his sister marry a brother and his sister. One brother and sister hold a secret that the others do not know about - they are long time lovers with alot of tension between them. One day they are discovered in a ski cabin. What would the reaction of their spouses be?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Phil, his emerald-green eyes gleaming with a lusty light stood before Susan. His face held an expression of intensity she was unsure of. Was it jealousy, anger, or...

"You saw them? Jace and Melinda?" she whispered, not wanting to disturb her husband and sister-in-law.

Phil nodded, stepping closer to her. He didn't speak, but his gaze coursed over her body. She shivered, feeling as though his eyes could see through the fabric of her robe. She shivered again, realizing she enjoyed that feeling.

"Phil?" she asked, uncertain. "Jace and Melinda, you're not going to do anything..."

He took another step. He reached out with one hand, taking hold of the tie sash to the robe. She trembled, but did not brush his fingers away. He pulled, freeing the knot. The front of her robe fell open. Her breasts heaved when she breathed deeply, shivering with undeniable excitement.

His gaze ran up and down the broad expanse of flesh revealed by her open robe. Intimately he probed the sandy-blonde bush covering the feminine mound of her pussy. Droplets of oozing juices clung to the silky soft strands of her cunt hair--fluids brought by witnessing her husband ball his own sister.

And now...

"Ohhh!" a soft, surrendering whimper escaped over her lips.

Phil's hands rose to her shoulders and slipped the robe back. Downward it fell, gathering around her ankles. Completely naked, she stood before her own brother, reveling in the lusty fire that burned in his deep green eyes.

Her own gaze drifted to his crotch. Like a massive pole hidden within his pajama bottom, his cock shafted outward, trying to escape. She moaned, very much wanting to see and feel her brother's manliness. A smile moved over his sensual mouth when he noticed the direction of her gaze.

"Take it out," he said in a husky whisper. His hands gently caressed her shoulders. "Take it out."

"Yes," she answered in a weak voice. Like a woman in a trance, she reached down and popped the two snaps to his pajamas. The fabric fell downward and he stepped free, standing naked. "Ohhhh, it's beautiful."

She reached out and tenderly caressed the rigid shaft of her own brother's cock. This was a treasure, something that needed her and must be given her full attention. She moaned as the fatness of his prick jerked and twitched under her loving ministrations.

Phil's own hands dipped from her shoulders and captured the two melon-like globes standing proudly on her chest. With the same loving touch, he fondled the warm balls of titflesh, making their coral pink nipples stand stiffly erected and throbbing.

While he used his mouth and tongue on those two tempting cherries of flesh, her exploring fingers slid between his legs. There had been more than one man in her life, more than one cock she had sucked and fucked. But just feeling this man--her own brother--held an electric excitement she could not describe. Her fingertips drifted over the hairy sac of his balls. She felt the heavy kidney-shaped rocks within, delighted when he moaned and trembled.

A clear drop of thick preseminal fluid oozed from the crown of his cock. She smiled wondering what her brother tasted like, what he would do if she dropped to her knees and sucked the thick stalk of his sex into her mouth. The very thought of mouth-loving her own brother was too great a temptation.

Without a second thought, the voluptuous blonde sank to her knees on the kitchen tile. She opened her mouth and leaned forward, hungrily eating at the firm rod of manmeat jutting from his loins.

Warm and slightly saline, the taste of his fluids filled her mouth. She savored them, enjoying the real taste of sex. Then she swallowed, only to slide down the pulsing rail and suck with all her might.

His bludgeoning prick filled her face, nudged at the back of her mouth, then slipped into her throat. She fought the urge to gag by breathing deeply through her nose.

Up and down, she sheathed and unsheathed the swollen staff of lust in her mouth. Beneath her still caressing fingers, she felt his testicles rise in their bag, the skin of his sac tightening around them. She was getting to him. She imagined the knot-like tautness growing in his groin, his fight with self-control to hold back the flood of jism until a last uncontrollable moment.

Her own body was also responding. If watching Jace and Melinda together hadn't been enough, she suddenly found herself living a sexual fantasy. She was giving head to her own brother and she liked it.

Loved it, she corrected herself. I love sucking my brother's dick.

She did. And she tried to convey the pure pleasure of having him in her mouth with licking tongue and sucking lips. She used every trick she knew on his cock, trying to provide everything this hot and needy rod wanted.

Phil's hips began to rock back and forth in a slow, steady rhythm. She welcomed the in-and-out strokes of his prick. She no longer was just giving him a sisterly blow job. Now her brother was fucking her face.

She didn't want him to come in her mouth. As much as she wanted to taste the fiery gushes of his jism, she wanted to feel this magnificent tool in her cunt more. She tried to ease back from his prick. But her brother's hands firmly clamped to the back of her neck, preventing her retreat. She gave in, returning to her cock-eating task.

In and out his fleshy rod of hard, lusty desire slid between her edacious lips. Up and down, her head bobbed in time with his quickening strokes.

Her tongue licked and teased over the full circumference of his dick. She felt the increasing throbs that caused his cock to jerk within her cheeks; she felt him swell larger and grow even more turgid.

Then, he came.

Hot and thick, his come spewed into her mouth. It scalded over the pinkness of her tongue and blasted to the back of her throat. There wasn't time to relish each gushing spurt. She sucked deeply and drank down the rush of sperm and semen to stop from being drowned in his release. Again and again she swallowed down her brother's seed, wishing this fountaining eruption filled her pussy rather than her stomach.

Only when Phil's trembling hands released her neck, did she slip off his cock. Licking the last traces of his release from her worshipping lips, her gaze rolled up to her brother.

He smiled down at her with adoration in his eyes and gratitude. He tried to help her to her feet, but was still too shaky to assist much. She moved into his arms, her cock-loving mouth covering his. They kissed deeply, neither inhibited by the fact that they were siblings. Their tongues dueled and probed, thoroughly lost in their mutual passion.

Phil's hands drifted from her waist and cupped the demi- globes of her perky ass cheeks. He squeezed them a couple of times, then suddenly lifted to seat her on the kitchen table. He stepped back a bit, breaking their embrace. Her eyes, misty with love and lust, flickered open. To her surprise his cock still stood rigid from his crotch. He reached down and spread the luxurious softness of her shapely thighs, opening the way to the pouted lips of her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.