Slave Trader's Captive - Cover

Slave Trader's Captive

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A virginal newlywed is raped by her husband and so she runs away. Unfortunately for her, she picks a cab driver who takes her to a hotel where she is drugged raped and then taken away by a Slave Trader. Here she is taught how to please a man by force and drugs. When her husband finds her, he gets to watch her enjoying herself with some men so he joins in on the fun and finally gets the kind of loving he wants from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Robert Hale felt as though he had been transported to another planet by the intense physical pleasures Feyadin had introduced him to the last hour. Now he was lying on the bed with her, totally exhausted after God knew how many orgasms and positions they had tried in making love. He couldn't decide if the overwhelming effects were predominantly from the hashish she had showed him how to smoke from the water-pipe, or mainly from the wild sensations of their wantonly abandoned sex together. He finally decided it was a combination of both.

He raised up on one elbow and looked down at the girl he had met in the hotel lobby only a short time ago while he was looking for his wife. He wondered then why she had so willingly offered to help him and now he understood. Her lips were turned up in a sleepy sensual smile of satisfied bliss. Her pink-tipped breasts were rising and falling evenly as she rested from their exertions together.

For once his limply hanging penis did not stir as he ran his eyes over the graceful curves of her thighs and hips and the point where they melded together at the curly triangle of dark pubic hair, and on up over her taut white belly to the fully rounded half-moons of her breasts. He felt completely satiated for the first time in his life.

Suddenly he remembered how the seemingly endless orgy had begun. She had said that she had asked the cleaning woman in the hall about Penny, and had been told that his young wife was in the hotel. Robert had jumped at the revelation, eager to go then and there to confront his runaway bride, but Feyadin had stalled him off. She had hemmed and hawed for a long time, meanwhile preparing dark brown chunks of hashish in the water-pipe, and finally he'd got her to come out and tell him what was on her mind.

He could hardly believe his ears when she'd said that she would take him to Penny-but only if he would make love to her first. Robert had been surprised at her suggestion, but he had no difficulty in complying with her request. He had been strongly attracted to her from the moment she had offered to help him in the lobby, and then to hear her beg him to fuck her led him to believe she must be a nymphomaniac. It had made the prospect even more exciting to him. Besides, he now reflected as he looked down at the sleeping girl, what choice had he had when you came right down to it? Even if she had been lying about knowing where Penny was, that was no reason to refuse, especially since he was already interested.

Now he no longer felt any passion raging in his loins, however, and he reached over and shook Feyadin by the arm. Her eyes opened immediately as though she had been watching him under her sultry eyelids, and she smiled up at him seductively.

"Again?" she asked, mistaking his reason for waking her up. "You Americans have a lot of stamina."

"Not this time, Fey," he said, calling her by the short nickname he had used when he was making love to her earlier. "I want you to take me to my wife-now," he said, squeezing her upper arm painfully in case she wanted to stall him again. He had had about as much as he could take of her demanding sexual tastes, at least for the moment.

Feyadin looked up at him speculatively, as though trying to decide how much farther she could push him before taking him to the next phase of Nisli's plan. She couldn't be sure how he would react when he learned what his wife had been subjected to, and she would have liked to enjoy a little more of his youth and physical strength. Then with a sigh she made up her mind that he wouldn't wait any longer, and she slowly got up from the mattress, giving his deflated cock a final playful squeeze with her fingers before standing up.

"All right," she reluctantly agreed. "Get dressed and we'll go. You can put on that gown over there; we won't be going far and no one will see you."

He shrugged into the fancy silk gown she had pointed out to him and waited for her to straighten her hair and join him at the door of the bedroom. She lifted her face up to his for a quick kiss before leaving, and he felt her tongue dart serpent-like into his mouth, but he ignored the light aching sensation this caused in his depleted testicles as he urged her toward the door.

"Promise me you won't say anything until we find out if she's still busy," she said as they walked together down a carpeted hall from her apartment.

Robert's heart jumped in his chest at her words. "W-what do you mean, busy?" he demanded.

"You'll see," she smiled up at him coyly. "Just promise me, or I can't take you there." She stopped and refused to go on until she had his word.

"Oh, all right, all right," he answered in exasperation. It was obvious there was something going on he didn't yet understand, but he would never find out if he didn't go along with her. Strange thoughts of what he might see were running through his mind as he meekly followed her to another old section of the hotel.

Finally they stopped in front of a tall door of heavy carved wood, and Feyadin pulled a silk tasseled cord. In the interior, as if from a great distance, Robert heard a softly tinkling bell, and the door was opened by a huge man with a bald head and muscled arms as thick as the average man's legs. He stepped aside after shooting an inquisitive glance at Robert, nodding solemnly at Feyadin as though he knew her and beckoning them to enter.

What the hell has Penny gotten us into? Robert asked himself as he followed the Turkish woman from one spacious room to another. Finally she put up her hand to signal that he should not talk, and she slowly opened another door and leaned her head inside. She watched whatever was going on for a long moment and then she turned back to Robert, whose curiosity was getting the better of him, and leaned close to whisper in his ear.

"Remember, you promised not to say anything until they're finished," she warned him, looking deep into his eyes to see if he would do as she said.

Finally satisfied that he understood, she opened the door a little wider and slipped silently into the room. Robert followed close behind, his heart beating in his chest like a tom-tom. He couldn't imagine what Feyadin's mysterious actions were leading up to.

And then he saw Penny!

His lovely young bride was up on her knees in the middle of a huge bed surrounded by mirrors, her face pressed down on its side into the mattress, her young body completely naked. Up behind her openly exposed buttocks a man Robert had never seen before was kneeling, staring down at her defenseless genitals obscenely proffered to his lustful gaze. The man held his rigidly erect cock in his right hand, preparing to insert it between her lewdly spread ass-cheeks where the young beauty's husband could see the pink moist slit of her vagina below.

Robert gasped in disbelief. This couldn't be his innocent inexperienced wife waiting expectantly on her knees for the long thick rod poised inches from her upraised buttocks. Not the naive reluctant little bride he had so recently fucked for the first time in her life. It just couldn't be!

Then the girl lifted her face from the bed a few inches as if to look back at the man behind her to see why he was hesitating, and Robert hissed out his breath. He no longer had any room for doubt that it was in fact his bride. His stomach muscles tightened and he was about to cry out in anger when he felt Feyadin's hand tighten on his wrist as she gave him a threatening glance. He stopped, fighting down his sense of outrage at the scene taking place only a few yards away on the bed.

To all appearances, neither Nisli nor Robert's wife Penny had noticed them enter the room. The captive blonde was suddenly quivering in fear as she felt the intimidating hugeness of the blood-swollen penis pressed into the split between her widespread buttocks. He had ordered her up on her knees in a harsh voice that she could not ignore, and, thinking that she had nothing more to lose after the depraved sucking act he had just forced her into, she had obeyed his command.

Oh God, he's too big, she was now thinking in panic. He'll split me open!

Her buttocks involuntarily cringed forward drawing away from the rubbery tipped cock, but the relentless shaft followed. Penny's forehead was once again pressed tightly down into the mattress. There was no way to escape his hands grasping painfully into the firmly flaring flesh of her upraised half-moon buttocks.

Penny's incredulous husband saw her cringing forward, and, after a first impulse to rush to her aid, he smiled crookedly to himself. Let him tear the phony little bitch open, he swore to himself. After the way she had resisted her own husband scarcely one day before, he thought bitterly, she deserved what she was about to get.

On the bed the frightened young wife felt Nisli's hands slip forward and close around the curving swell of her hips, holding her firmly back against his hardness.

"Reach behind-put it in," he panted in anticipation of what was coming.

"Oh, no, I can't," Penny whimpered into the bedspread. "I just can't; it'll hurt!"

"Put it in, I said," he growled down at hers digging his fingers still harder into her flesh.

"Ohh," Penny groaned as she felt the upraised flesh of her hips being squeezed into tight little balls. She couldn't stand it. In desperation she reached back between her legs and closed her hand over his penis. The excitedly throbbing cock-shaft felt even larger than before when the masterful Turk had fucked into her mouth. She would never be able to take it.

Robert stood with Feyadin near the door watching the scene. He felt his cock jerk slightly from the lewdly inciting picture in front of him as he saw Penny's hand close around the dark-haired man's thick penile shaft, holding it poised barely an inch from the upthrust entrance into her quakingly proffered cunt. The exciting tableau was reflected from various viewpoints in the surrounding mirrors and the young husband felt a sinking sensation of jealousy and desire mingle in his stomach as he groaned softly under his breath.

Nisli squeezed her defenseless hips again, this time bringing a louder squeal of pain from Penny's tormented lips. She tearfully placed the rubbery throbbing cock-head against the clenched elastic opening of her vagina, biting down hard on her lower lip to hold back the tears of fright that were brimming in her eyes. She felt the passion-bloated glans begin a slow prodding against the slightly open lips of her trembling pussy, parting them and forcing its way inside the tight restricting ring of flesh that protected the entrance to her secret inner passage. There was a great stretching feeling in her loins as though the tender lips were being pulled asunder, and then suddenly she felt her velvety cuntal ridges swept apart and Nisli's hard thick cock slip up into her hotly throbbing vagina like a blunt pole of flesh.

"Agggh!" she choked out through clenched teeth. Her wildly spasming vaginal walls were on fire. The lust-swollen penis penetrating her fearfully squirming cunt felt like a thick drill tunneling deep into her belly through the involuntarily contracting inner passage. She struggled and swung her buttocks from side to side in a vain attempt to escape the ruthless impalement. It was no use. Nisli pushed relentlessly forward, skewering her right up to the hilt, making her a hopeless prisoner of his rigidly pulsating cock like a mounted insect pierced through by a pin. Her lips opened and closed in pain and torment as she moaned into the mattress from the outward pressure of his deeply imbedded cock-shaft. He slipped it back out a fraction of an inch and then groaned huskily as he shoved it forward again up into her pussy depths as far as it would go. She felt its pounding rubbery tip bump up against her cervix at the same time as his heavily bloated testicles slapped up hard against the softness of her pubic mound below.

The impaled bride's husband watched, his eyes wide-open, as the fat stocky rod disappeared up inside Penny's tight, widely stretched vagina. Robert moaned softly in unconscious vicarious pleasure as he imagined the hot moistness clasping around the stranger's cock buried deep up inside his young wife. His own penis so recently satiated with fucking Feyadin jerked wildly inside the loose-fitting robe, pointing out from his belly, its swollen head popping obscenely out through the opening in the front of the garment.

The lovely Turkish girl couldn't help but notice his hardness thrusting stiffly out into the room, and, with a tiny mewl of appreciation, she grasped it in her hand, slowly massaging the loose outer skin up and down over the throbbing gland at the end. She reached with her free hand down inside her own robe and slipped her extended middle finger up into the moistening slit of her pussy, squeezing her excitedly quaking thighs tightly around her hand to heighten the excruciating sensations of pleasure flooding once more into her loins. She kept her lust-dilated eyes fixed avidly on the lewd scene on the bed, flicking her finger tip lightly over her erect clitoris in time to the steady in and out strokes her handsome master was beginning to make.

The helplessly skewered young blonde heard Nisli behind her, gasping and panting lasciviously as he began to rock rhythmically back and forth into the wetly responding confines of her expanding vagina. Gradually the pain of his entry was subsiding, giving way to a feeling of strange masochistic pleasure that rippled through her, sending waves of sensation through her insides that cried out for more of the same. She began to slowly undulate her buttocks in erotic little circles back onto the hotly spearing shaft fucking into her from behind.

"Ohhhh, God," Penny suddenly breathed back at him in a tremulous voice. "I like it, it's good. Keep on, keep on!"

Her astonished husband watching from the doorway couldn't believe the thick husky sound of lust coming from her lips. She didn't seem to be the same woman any longer, and he reveled in the cruel humiliation she was being subjected to. It served her right for depriving him of this kind of passionate response the one time they had fucked.

Kneeling up behind Penny's bent-over body, Nisli gritted his teeth and fucked in and out with long leisurely strokes, waiting to feel the signal of her total acceptance inside her responsively swiveling cunt. Her words had shown him she was beginning to like it, but he knew, if he took his time and worked patiently, she would soon be begging him for more and more. He had been anticipating her complete surrender, and he wanted it like this, not under the influence of whatever drug it was that Osman had given her at the motel. He wanted to know it was her fully conscious mind that was giving in, not a mindless robot of a woman who didn't know what she was doing. A feeling of absolute power surged through him as he held her hips in his hands and skewered repeatedly into her, enjoying the sensation of the soft fleshy ridges deep inside her cunt slowly opening around his insistently pistoning cock, her lust-juices hot and slippery in the tight narrow passage.

He stretched the quivering half-moons of her buttocks wide with his fingers, watching with delight the pinkly wet, glistening cuntal walls clinging around his penis on the out-stroke, then folding in with the impaling instrument as he drove repeatedly back into the snug vaginal sheath. He sensed that she had never been fucked this deep before and he rotated his swollen cock-shaft around inside, enlarging the moistened passageway and feeling it clasp greedily around his pulsing hardness like warm elastic. The soft enveloping tightness brought a tingle of maddening delight shooting through his cum-swollen balls as his wetly encased cock pulsated with lewd pleasure.

Penny's eyes opened and closed in a smoky glaze of passion, flashing like blue signal lights from the intensity of the feelings ravaging her plundered loins. She spread her thighs out wider, moving her feet apart on either side of Nisli's bent knees. Her head dropped lower onto the mattress, forcing her swaying white buttocks up higher for greater contact, and her heaving breasts pressed down flat on the bedspread, the rough material tantalizing her tautly erect nipples. Forgotten now was the humiliation of bending like a slave while a tyrannical stranger fucked her relentlessly from behind, forgotten was her puritanical aversion to promiscuous sex. All that mattered at this moment was the obscene pleasure coursing through her like a fire raging out of control. She wanted to be fucked like this, she wanted to be subjected to any lewd demands placed on her passion-wracked body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.