Slave Trader's Captive - Cover

Slave Trader's Captive

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A virginal newlywed is raped by her husband and so she runs away. Unfortunately for her, she picks a cab driver who takes her to a hotel where she is drugged raped and then taken away by a Slave Trader. Here she is taught how to please a man by force and drugs. When her husband finds her, he gets to watch her enjoying herself with some men so he joins in on the fun and finally gets the kind of loving he wants from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Outside in the cool night air, Osman raced up the narrow path to head off whoever had arrived at the motel office. As soon as he had rounded the last row of bushes surrounding the cabins, he could see it was Madame Afet. She met him as he ran panting up to the tiny porch outside.

"Good evening, Osman," she greeted him with a winning smile. "Where's the fabulous little prize you promised me?" She could tell that he was excited to a fever pitch, and automatically her eyes dropped to the swollen bulge in his trousers. The slimy little bastard has been up to something already, she thought to herself. If she really was as lovely and appealing as he had indicated to her on the phone, she hoped he hadn't marred or disfigured her body.

"As usual, she's in cabin number fourteen," Osman replied, not missing the interested glance Afet had thrown at the still throbbing cock in his trousers. You can have some of this too, he thought obscenely. He had long wanted to fuck Madame Afet. He knew she had been one of the most famous courtesans in Turkey when she was a few years younger, and he would like to give her a sample of what a real man could make her feel. He had an idea tonight might be the night, and his cock jerked violently at the thought. He let his eyes wander greedily over the swelling breasts filling the front of her tight dress. He looked on down to the gracefully flaring hips and full rounded thighs encased in the clinging material below

His lewdly forward glances were not lost on Afet, and she involuntarily shuddered at the thought that he might run his hands over her body if he ever had the chance. She had never been a woman to turn down a good fuck, but this Osman was just too repulsive. Still, if it had to be done someday, she reflected, she supposed she could do it. He did seem to have a monstrously huge cock. She pushed these unnecessary thoughts to the back of her mind and got down to business again.

"Let's see this fabulous goddess you've found," she said with obvious disdain for Osman's cock-sure attitude. "I haven't got much time, as you know. My services are in constant demand in Istanbul. I may be losing thousands of Lira just by being here."

"Of course," Osman answered in a mocking voice. You phony bitch, he added to himself. You know that most of what you make depends on the young girls that are delivered to you. Without another word he lead the way toward the cabin. Let her see what I've got for her first, and then we'll see what I can get out of this.

They moved silently to number fourteen and he took her into the storeroom from which he had watched Penny earlier. Sliding the peep-hole cover to one side, he looked in first and, deciding that the view was not clear enough, took the chance of turning on the light. He had an exterior switch for this purpose, and without hesitation he flipped it on. Penny was so far gone now in her dreaming sexual fantasy that he hoped she wouldn't notice.

"There she is," he told Afet, a wide grin on his face as he stood aside to let her see the blonde treasure that would be up for sale to the highest bidder as soon as he was finished with her.

Afet put her face to the peep-hole and looked into the room. She gasped as she saw the innocent young blonde on the bed writhing in the throes of masturbation. She could see her long tapering legs flung wildly up into the air, her toes pointing at the ceiling, her grinding buttocks beneath gleaming in naked exposure. Between the girl's out-flung thighs, she could see the white half-moons of her perfectly rounded breasts, and above them the lovely face surrounded by a careless halo of blonde hair. The girl's lips were parted in heated passion, working crazily as she tried to bring herself to her obviously much-needed completion. Then the spying Turkish woman let her eyes drop to the openly spread vagina beneath, the fleshy pink folds cruelly distended to make room for the girl's fingers stroking in and out of the clasping narrow passage.

Then the light went out, plunging the room into semi-darkness again.

"Well?" Osman demanded with a triumphant tone in his voice.

"You've drugged her!" Madame Afet accused him. She didn't want to lose her advantage and let him know that she wanted to get this girl more than she had ever wanted any of them before. The shrewd businesswoman could make a fortune this time if she played her cards right, but she had to keep his price down if she could.

"What difference does that make," he snarled back at her. He was aware of the effect the brief glimpse of the girl had had on Afet. He felt secure that this time he could get whatever he wanted, and Afet wasn't going to bargain him down. In fact, he told himself, I'm going to get more than just money this time.

The sight of the girl finger-fucking herself had aroused him almost beyond endurance all over again, and, if he couldn't get back in the room to satisfy himself on her, then he would fuck this Afet as part of the deal he would make with her. And he was sure she would agree to it, especially as soon as she knew that Nisli Bey was on his way out from Istanbul too.

"All right, let's go where we can talk," Afet said. She could see that Osman felt he had a distinct advantage in this negotiation, and she was anxious to find out what it was. She steeled herself inwardly for the worst. If he insisted on fucking the shrewd Afet herself, she would do it -the girl was worth even that. And besides, she reflected, the obscene view she had enjoyed of the young girl trying to satisfy herself had set her own blood to boiling, and she could feel the beginnings of desire tingling up inside the warm recesses of her excited cunt.

Osman led her to an adjoining cabin and unlocked the door. Once inside the room, he offered her a drink, which she refused, and then got down to talking business.

"First, I have to tell you that Nisli Bey has been notified of our little blonde bitch," he grinned at her, watching with secret glee as her features fell into a pained expression of betrayal.

"What! You lousy bastard!" she screamed at him before she could catch herself. Immediately she regretted her words as his eyes narrowed to angry slits in his face. "Forgive me," she added in a vain attempt to mollify him. "But you know that it's impossible for me to compete with Nisli. He's one of the richest men in Istanbul."

"Exactly," Osman gloated. "Therefore it should be obvious that you have only one advantage over him that might swing the deal in your favor." He ran his eyes hungrily over her stocking- encased thighs, exposed almost up to her crotch as she sat on the edge of the bed opposite him.

"I don't understand," she said, smiling weakly as though completely innocent of what he was thinking.

"I think you do, Madame Afet," he growled. "For you, I might sell this American for only slightly more than the regular price, but only if you please me as part of the bargain." He stood up and glared at her with an obscene leer on his face, waiting for her answer as though he didn't really care what it was.

Afet stared at him for a long time, unwilling to admit that he had her in a position where she had no more power over him. For the first time, he had gained the upper hand with her, and she didn't like the feeling at all. Finally, thinking that time was more important than ever now that she knew Nisli was on his way, she sighed heavily and stood up. She slowly began to remove her clothes, lifting her sheath-like dress over her head and throwing it carelessly onto the chair beside the bed.

Then she stood before the gloating Turk in nothing but her black nylon bikini panties and brassiere, feeling more degraded and humiliated than ever before in her life-even worse than that day so long ago when she has been raped by soldiers during the civil war in her native Anatolia. She felt dirty and used under Osman's relentless grinning gaze, and she decided to pursue the last part of the bargain before he had forced her to submit to his depraved demands and could then deny her the prize and laugh in her face. She knew him well enough to be sure that he would stand up to whatever he had agreed to in advance-especially since she was one of his best customers. That wealthy Nisli would only come through when the girl was as perfect as the blonde locked in the cabin next door; Osman was smart enough to know that he couldn't turn his back on Afet completely, even though this time he could make things tough for her.

"All right," she sighed heavily. "I'll do whatever you want. But first, let's come to an agreement about the girl."

Osman saw what she was up to, but it didn't matter. He was getting something he had always wanted and had never been in the position to get until now. He spoke with a shrewd cast in his eyes.

"Five hundred dollars for the girl, in addition to getting my way with you-and then fucking her before you take her away," he said with calculated alacrity.

"That's robbery, you bastard," Afet replied without being able to stop herself, instantly biting her tongue at losing her cool again.

"A girl like that is worth at least two thousand dollars to Nisli Bey," he replied coolly, flinching at her name-calling. I'll get even with you in a minute, bitch, he mused. I'll show you who's a bastard. Osman watched her expression change as he made this statement. He knew by the sudden frustration that crossed her face that he could almost name his own price now. She knew that she was in no position to argue with him for too long since speed was of the very essence if the plans were to be completed before Nisli arrived.

"All right, I'll accept those terms, but you'll have to come to Istanbul to get at the girl. There's no time here tonight," Afet finally answered. I'm not taking a chance on Nisli getting here and spiriting that girl off before I have a chance to get her away, she was thinking.

"Then strip down, and let's seal the bargain." Osman countered. He knew exactly what she was thinking and counted on it to get her to do all the things he wanted. Finally he had found a way to equalize himself with her. He knew there was a chance of losing Nisli as a future customer, but that was a risk he would take. Right now all he wanted to do was fuck her senseless and try to get rid of her before Nisli showed up. He could always say that the American girl had escaped before he could do anything about it, if it came to that.

Afet detected the bold, more masterful change in his voice. It hinted at a certain unmistakable viciousness that suddenly curdled her stomach. God knew what depraved acts he would force her into before this ordeal was over. She wished she could call on her driver for help, but now there was no way out.

Osman saw her reluctance and once again offered her the drink of straight brandy she had refused before.

"I think Madame Afet will need this. The agreement will not be valid without total cooperation. Do you not agree?" He smiled triumphantly when she numbly nodded in assent. Then she grabbed the drink he was offering and poured the burning liquid down her throat.

She felt as though she would scream in revulsion if this swine touched her, but it was coming and she had to deaden her senses. Things had gone too far to turn back now and she could not afford to lose this young American-it would ease her heavy expenses which had been getting higher and higher as she had been forced to pay larger and larger bribes to the authorities to keep herself protected.

Osman knew the moment she nodded her head that the battle was won. He was going to fuck this high-class bitch who had once been in demand by the most important men in Turkey, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. He smiled lewdly as he stood in front of her unbuttoning his pants and then letting them drop to the floor. His throbbing hard penis stood out from his body pointing straight at her. It looked like a giant wooden shaft growing up through the black underbrush of his thick pubic hair. With one hand he stroked the foreskin back and forth over the expanding cock-head which grew in size each time it disappeared and reappeared through the thick flesh covering it. He watched the loathing in her face as her eyes remained involuntarily locked on his cock, his excitement flaring as he saw the hopeless fear rising in her eyes. This would be more fun than the American. This one would be conscious of the things he was doing to her!

"Strip!" he hissed at her again. "Or do I have to do it for you?"

Osman stepped toward her, his mouth open, his eyes drinking in the long tapering roundness of her silk-covered legs, the bursting fullness of her brassiere, the whiteness of her flat smooth belly above the top of her sheer black nylon panties. His gaze made her feel as though she were back at the beginning again, laying her body down for whatever filthy sailor was willing to pay for her services. She thought of all the years she had spent working her way up in the world until now she lived almost like a princess, realizing they were being swept away in this one brief encounter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.