Slave Trader's Captive - Cover

Slave Trader's Captive

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A virginal newlywed is raped by her husband and so she runs away. Unfortunately for her, she picks a cab driver who takes her to a hotel where she is drugged raped and then taken away by a Slave Trader. Here she is taught how to please a man by force and drugs. When her husband finds her, he gets to watch her enjoying herself with some men so he joins in on the fun and finally gets the kind of loving he wants from her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The taxi entering the long driveway into the motel was visible from the night manager's office. Osman, on duty alone in the nearly deserted motel, was surprised to see the car and wondered who could be arriving at this time of the night. He had been bored by the lack of activity, but now his interest was aroused. He quickly slipped on his maroon blazer and stepped briskly out to meet the car now pulling to a halt outside his office. He could hardly believe his eyes when he saw the young girl sitting all alone in the back seat and his blood began to pound in his temples. Even if this young innocent-looking girl was some rich man's mistress coming to wait for him here, it could prove to be an interesting evening.

When he learned from the driver that she was American and would be alone, it was all he could do to keep from showing the excitement in his face, but he maintained his calm, efficient manner.

"Good evening, Madame," he said in an obsequious voice. "Osman, at your service." He bowed deeply as he opened the door of the taxi, offering his arm to assist her. Penny deliberately ignored his gesture and stepped out of the car on her own, casting an aloof glance in his direction, which was not lost on Osman, although he swallowed his pride and kept smiling at her. There would be plenty of time for him to even the score for her completely unwarranted rejection of his attentions if he had his way.

"Madame wants a cottage to herself? With a view?" He suggested in his senile way. He knew her type very well. As long as he pretended to bow and scrape to her, she would be satisfied.

"You have a vacancy then?" she asked. "They told me in Istanbul that you were hardly ever full. I guess they were right." Secretly the young fugitive wife was wondering why the motel was not jammed with people. Even in the dark she could see that it was a magnificent place to stay. The cabins were scattered about in a pine wood overlooking the water, with a lovely view of the islands scattered in the Dardanelles below. But she knew from her reading previous to the trip that the way to treat foreigners was to keep them off-balance by being haughty and disdainful. It would never do to let them think they had the upper hand, especially if you were an American.

"I suppose that will do," the lovely blonde said as though to nobody in particular, glancing around the office they had now entered as if expecting it to be infested with vermin. "You can get my bags from the taxi."

Without another word, Osman returned to the taxi and told the driver to put the bags in cabin number fourteen. He waited outside the door until the taxi driver returned ready to leave. Reaching through the window, Osman gave the one-eyed driver five hundred lira.

"You didn't bring the madame here, do you understand?" he whispered in a harsh voice. "She changed her mind, and you took her to the airport."

The driver smiled knowingly and stuffed the money in his pocket. He took a good look at Osman's face-this was a good thing to remember for the future. Then he slipped the car into gear and pulled away from the lights of the motel.

"If Madame will follow me?" Osman said when the taxi was gone. He led Penny with a flashlight along the pathway winding among the isolated cabins until they reached the most remote one of all. The light had been left on inside by the taxi driver and Osman held the door while she walked in and looked around.

Penny was still a little dazed from her sudden decision to leave Robert and from the dangerous trip up the winding road to the motel. She glanced into the bathroom once and wished she were already soaking in the bath.

"All right, the room will be fine," she said at length to Osman, who was waiting expectantly by the open door. "If you could bring me something warm to drink before I go to bed?"

"Of course, Madame. A hot brandy and milk?" Osman suggested. With a little special brew of my own, he added to himself.

"Yes. That'll do," Penny answered. When Osman didn't close the door and leave her alone, she became suddenly short-tempered and tried to put him in his place with her tone. "Well? What are you waiting for? Please get me the drink now!" She was exasperated. Here she was, tired and frightened and eager to be alone to think things out, and this stupid man only stood there staring at her. It was too much.

"At once, Madame," he said with a little self-deprecatory bow. "If I could please have your passport. Motel regulations require that I fill out certain forms." He smiled at the way she looked flustered and embarrassed under his insistent gaze. Then finally she seemed to understand what it was he wanted, and she dug into her purse searching for her passport. When she handed it to him with an annoyed flick of her waist, she looked coldly up at his face.

"Now will you please bring me the drink so that I can go to bed?" she intoned in a frigid voice. She didn't quite understand how, but this night manager was making her very nervous and uncomfortable and she wished he would leave.

"Thank you, Madame. It will take a moment for the brandy and milk, since the bar is closed. Excuse me," he said, maintaining his cool exterior. He knew that he was making the innocent- looking young woman uncomfortable, and he was enjoying himself. But he knew there was a lot more pleasure to come and hurried back to the office to mix up his special nightcap for young ladies who came to the motel alone.

After hiding the girl's passport, which he had no intention of registering in the guest-book, he took the sleeping powder from his private locker, and after a moment's thought, reached into the inside pocket of his sport jacket to get the tiny lump of hashish he always carried. I might as well give her some pleasant dreams as well, he chuckled to himself as he began to mix the drink. When he had heated the milk on the single burner alcohol stove, he dumped in the strong brandy and sprinkled the two powders on top. He stirred in the whitish sleeping potion and the dark brown hashish carefully, humming to himself as he thought of the promising evening he had ahead.

While Osman was gone, Penny had quickly changed into a frilly negligee she had brought especially for her wedding night and started running the bath water

She heard the light knocking at her door, and opened it just wide enough for him to pass the tall warm glass to her. She tried to give him a scathing glance of dismissal, but the way he was staring at her partly revealed figure caught her off guard, and she hurriedly pulled the neck of her negligee close together with her free hand and looked away, closing the door almost in his face. She had never been so affronted in her whole life. His penetrating eyes had bored straight through the negligee Penny was wearing. She didn't like this night clerk and the way he looked at her. He had stripped her bare with his glances and she knew it wouldn't take much carelessness on her part to provoke him into getting out of line. She had never seen such a raw animal lust in a man's eyes before as when the night manager's locked on the cleavage showing between her firmly ripe breasts. Her hands inadvertently covered them as she trembled in repulsion at the thought of his hands touching her.

God, what a beautiful set of breasts she must have hidden under that gown, Osman thought to himself after she had closed the door in his face. He had only caught a brief glimpse of the rising swell of creamy-white flesh where her negligee had fallen open, but it was enough to start his blood pumping down in his loins. Without wasting another minute, he let himself quietly into the adjoining storeroom and pushed aside the cover of the tiny peephole he had installed long ago. Putting his eye close to the narrow opening, he could see nearly the whole interior of the bathroom and on beyond through the door to the double bed positioned directly in his line of sight. He caught a slight movement at the edge of the doorway, and he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come. He noticed with satisfaction that she was taking a deep draught of the drink he had made as she stepped into the bathroom. Then she set the drink down on the edge of the bathtub and hummed softly and sadly to herself as she slowly slipped the negligee from her shoulders.

It was all Osman could do to keep from groaning out loud at the sight. She was facing over the bathtub directly toward him as she started to remove the flimsy garment, gradually revealing her naked young body to his gaze.

He muttered a faint sigh of lusty appreciation as her fully rounded white breasts burst into the open air of the bathroom. Then- there was nothing left. She stood before his gaze completely naked, like the goddess Venus. He let his eyes run down over the firmly swelling curves of her body, noting with mounting excitement the wide fullness of her hips and the blonde triangle of curls up between her luscious-looking white thighs. He could just make out in her standing position the narrow pink lips of her vagina pouting tightly closed up between her long tapering legs. He felt his stiffening penis jerk up eagerly inside his pants as he watched, and he cupped his excited loins in both hands to better enjoy the pleasant aching sensations beginning to spread through his genitals. Once more he let his vision glide back up over the smooth flat belly to her breasts.

Osman's mouth watered. He could hardly wait to get his hands and mouth on those tantalizing pink nipples and to twist and churn them into the rock hardness of passion. He smiled to himself as he watched her lift the glass of milk and brandy to her lips again, wincing slightly as she made a face at the slightly odd taste the sleeping powder and hashish gave the drink. He held his breath as she looked into the glass with a puzzled expression on her face, and then relaxed again when she shrugged her bare shoulders slightly and took another long sip. Suddenly she turned her back to him and bent over to take something from the overnight bag she had placed on the floor. Small beads of perspiration broke out on Osman's upper lip as he stared directly at the fleshy half-moons of her buttocks. He could see the tiny mouth of her tightly puckered anus nestled in the narrow crevice between her ass-cheeks as she leaned over, and the thin pink flanges of her cuntal slit beneath.

The spying Turk groaned and squeezed his now fully erect cock between his hands through the material of his trousers, wishing that he could ram its throbbing length up into the warm tightness of her cunt without further delay. He felt as though his bloated testicles would explode from the excruciating pressure building up inside, and it was almost with a sense of relief that he watched her turn around again and drop two pellets of bubble-bath into the water. Without waiting for the perfumed capsules to dissolve in the steaming hot water, Penny stepped over the side of the tub and sat down into the water with a long drawn-out sigh of pleasure. She leaned back with her eyes closed as if about to go to sleep, her fingers curled around the glass perched on the edge of the tub.

Soon her voluptuous young body was completely lost to Osman's sight as the many-colored bubbles began to lock together around her reclining figure, and Osman quietly let the peephole cover drop back into place. Very soon he could come back and watch her dry her body and get into bed, but first he had to make two phone calls-very important calls.


The motel night manager had called Madame Afet many times before. By now she had learned to trust his judgment. Never had he failed to deliver into her hands a girl lovely enough to bring a high price in her very specialized market. The men she supplied with nubile young women were always more than satisfied with the merchandise, even when they were extremely demanding in their tastes. Their insistence on American or English girls in their early twenties, with full but not overly mature figures, blonde hair, and blue eyes had always seemed much too narrow to Madame Afet. She didn't understand why some of the dark-haired, dark- eyed, voluptuously proportioned Turkish provincial girls wouldn't satisfy their requirements, but she had long since stopped trying to talk back to the money these men could afford to pay.

As usual, before going out to view the new prize Osman was offering her, she chose one of her most alluring clinging silk dresses. She knew that Osman was lecherous almost beyond belief, and she reasoned that she could always distract him if necessary by using her still well contoured body as a lure to his attention. Perhaps she was no longer fit to be a nightclub belly-dancer and stripper at the age of thirty-six, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror before putting on the tight dress. But she was still considered quite a delicious feast of a woman by most men. And she had never hesitated to use her bodily charms to get anything she might want.

After she was dressed and perfumed to her satisfaction, she opened the wall safe of her modern apartment in the heart of Istanbul and pulled a stack of lira notes from the metal box inside. She counted out seventy-five hundred lira, a little over five hundred American dollars, and hesitated before replacing the lid over the rest of the money. Osman had seemed very definite on the phone in saying that this girl was something really special. That meant that he was going to up the price considerably if he could possibly get by with it. After a moment's thought, Madame Afet removed another three thousand in cash and placed it with the rest of the money in her purse. He wouldn't dare ask for any more than that, no matter what the girl looked like, she thought to herself. Then she locked the safe once more and covered it with the painting of a naked woman.

She had already sent for her usual driver and he was waiting in the car downstairs when she reached the exit from her building.

"Merhaba," she said in greeting as she slid into the back seat of the long black sedan. As they pulled away from the curb, she noticed with satisfaction that her driver had not forgotten to remove the inside door handles of the roomy back seat. Since that one girl a long time ago had managed to slip out the car door, even though she was half-conscious at the time, he had never neglected to take this precaution. That one had cost him a lot of money, and he wouldn't let it happen again.

She watched the pedestrian traffic of late evening Istanbul with relish as they worked their way toward the water. She was feeling warm and grateful to all the tourist agencies of the world that kept sending her supplies of beautiful young unattached women. She was relaxed and happy as she rode along, secure in the knowledge that she would never again have to be poor-at least not so long as there were young girls out in the world on their own, and lecherous men who were willing to pay to get their sweaty hands on foreign delicacies with fair skin and hair.


Unknown to Madame Afet, Osman had at times also dealt with another person in Istanbul, a man named Nisli Bey. Nisli was rich enough to be able to pay sometimes almost double the price Madame Afet could, provided the girl was his type. His taste seemed to go through phases, however, and Osman could never be sure he would want the offered victim. Nisli always broke in the young women himself before selling them to isolated mountain chieftains, and it was therefore his own taste that mattered, not the demands they might make.

This was the first time that Osman had called them both for the same girl, but he had two things in mind: First, he thought they might bargain with each other and give him a better price than he might otherwise get; and second, he wanted to be sure to get the delectable young blonde out of the motel before the morning help came on duty. He had had a couple of close calls before, trying to hide girls from view all day, and he knew he would be running a risk in failing to report her in the register this time. It might mean his job if it were found out, and he had too good a set-up where he was to want to lose it.

As the scheming night manager hung up the telephone after the second call, the one to Nisli Bey, he glanced at his watch and estimated that it would be at least two hours before either of the interested parties could arrive. He greedily licked his lips and walked hurriedly back toward the cabin where the American beauty should just about be finished with her bath. He hoped that she had also finished drinking the special potion he had given her- then he would be able to do what he wanted with her before Afet and Nisli showed up.

Once more lifting the cover from the peephole and looking into the room where Penny was in fact now finishing her bath, he leaned forward, his breath coming in short gasps as he saw her carefully toweling her naked body before the mirror. She rubbed the rough-textured material a last time over her burstingly full breasts and down along the insides of her shapely thighs, seeming to shiver slightly when the terry-cloth came into contact with the sensitive pink mouth of her pussy; then she hung the towel on the back of the door. She turned out the light in the bathroom and walked out of Osman's view into the other room. He could hear her digging in her suitcase for something, and then, before long, she crossed into his line of vision again.

Penny had put on a filmy nightgown that covered her firm luscious body only down to the tops of her full supple thighs. She was carrying the nearly empty glass Osman had prepared for her, and she turned it up in the air to drain the last bitter- sweet dregs into her mouth. Then she sat down on the bed and lay back, her feet facing directly at the peephole where the lustful voyeur was standing. The thin nylon gown snaked its way up over the white flat plane of her belly, exposing the soft blonde silkiness at the junction of her slightly spread legs. Seeing the tempting pink slit up between the sparse curls, he could hardly wait to part the velvety folds with his fingers when he would later sneak into her room.

Osman's bulging eyes followed the sinuous contours of her hips up over the rising and falling rib cage to the creamy white mounds of her breasts. They were set slightly close together and, through the thin covering of her nightgown, he could see the little buds of her taut pink nipples. Penny stretched languidly on the bed, revealing even more to his staring eyes the enticing treasure up between her long tapering legs. Then she rolled onto her stomach, her well-rounded buttocks clenching involuntarily as she stretched out one arm to turn off the light in the room. For a moment it was almost pitch black, and then Osman could see that she had opened the blinds to let in the moonlight. In the soft glow coming through the window he could see her once more roll over onto her back as she prepared her body for sleep. She had one leg stretched straight out, pointing at the foot of the bed, and the other was bent to the side and up, leaving the wide open "vee" up between her thighs fully exposed to his gaze. Then, finally, she seemed to fall asleep.

Osman waited patiently. His potion had never failed him before. Not only would she sleep so soundly that she would never fully wake up before at least eight hours had passed, but she would have erotic dreams that would make it even more interesting for him.

He would show this proud American bitch a thing or two, this blonde beauty who felt she was so superior that she could dismiss him as so much dirt when he tried to be friendly and helpful and polite. He clenched his fist passionately as he saw her squirm around on the bed in her drowsiness. It was light enough in the room that he could see her slim form stretched sensuously along the length of the bed. Her thighs had fallen apart a little more now and he could easily make out the wisping curls that covered the mound of her lower belly and the tender lips of the gaping slit beneath. He lustfully ran his tongue over his teeth as he fingered the master key in his pocket. He would have to wait a few more minutes. His body was soaked in perspiration now from the very thought of that haughty young bitch squirming in helpless surrender beneath his excited body. He listened to the almost imperceptible ticking of the watch on his wrist, until finally he could stand it no longer.

He returned to the breezeway outside the cabin, carefully tiptoeing to the door of the runaway blonde's room and fitting the key quietly in the door. He opened it slowly, pushing his head into the darkened room, listening for any sounds. There was none, except the soft breathing of the motionless form on the bed. He closed the door silently behind him, locking it to insure that no one would disturb them. He looked intently through the semi- darkness of the room. The head of the sleeping girl was facing up at the ceiling, her eyes shut tight as if in a deep hard sleep, yet she moved slightly from time to time as though troublesome dreams were entering her head from the mysterious other world she had entered.

Osman moved cat-like around the foot of the bed, not taking his eyes from the reclining figure sprawled back limply on it. She had drawn her bent knee up still higher on the bed till it was even with her hip, the smooth white flesh of the inner thigh gleaming faintly in the dim moonlight. The soft blonde hairs covering the pinkly exposed lips of her vagina were plainly visible to his squinting eyes as they adjusted to the weak light in the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.