Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After my swim, I got a towel out of the closet by the pool and wrapped my nude body in it. I went up to Cyndi's room to wait for her. They were still at it, I saw through the viewfinder... I suspected they would be at it for some time.

I lay down on the bed, feeling my cock get hard again. God damn! That little bitch was the hottest vixen I'd ever had wrapped around my cock. I never would have suspected that my own sister could be such a whore. But she was, and she did it quite admirably. She was in there balling two guys at once, and she'd just taken on three--myself included. I had no doubt she'd love to do four. It was unbelievable.

My prick started to bulge and throb as I thought about Cyndi. She was in there with her legs and ass-cheeks spread, and her lips too--God, imagine those lips! I opened up the towel and let my fingers curve around my erect prick. I started to jerk off as I fantasized about Cyndi. I could have popped in to the other room and eased my cock into one of my sister's many orifices, but I preferred to avoid the crowd. Instead, I thought about having Cyndi all to myself, having her sensuous ass-cheeks curving around my shaft as I fucked her up the ass, or from behind in the cunt doggy-style. Cyndi's tits bounced up and down in my fantasy as I fucked her. I jerked myself off rapidly, and let out a little grunt as I came inside Cyndi's imagined snatch. I'd done it plenty of times--imagining myself fucking my very own sister-- before I ever got into Cyndi's panties. Now I was doing it again.

Warm streams of cum spurted onto my belly. I wiped it up with one corner of the towel, then wrapped it around me again and relaxed with my hands behind my head. I began to doze off.

I awoke to the sound of the shower. It was Cyndi, I figured, and she wasn't using her parents' bedroom. The door was open. I wondered if she wanted me to see her showering. I got up, still in the towel, and peered in. Sure enough, there was Cyndi's nude form, exquisite as ever, in the translucent glass. She stroked herself, soaping the cum off her tits, no doubt. I watched as she played with herself, obviously enjoying the time spent lingering over her breasts. I smiled and lay back down on the bed. Cyndi came out of the shower and wrapped herself in a big black towel. She walked into the room, smiling at me.

"How was my performance?" she asked.

"Gratuitous," I said. "It was great. You certainly showed yourself to be the slut you are," I sighed.

Cyndi looked shocked. "What do you mean? Are you mad?"

I shook my head nervously as Cyndi crawled on top of me. She pressed her hand against the bulge in my towel--I'd gotten quite hard watching her. She kissed my face gently.

"I'm sorry, Ian," she panted. "I'm sorry I'm such a slut. I just... I guess I just need it. I need cock. I need lots of it... I'm sorry can I make it up to you?"

Cyndi's gentle touch had my cock shiver with pleasure. She climbed between my legs, letting the towel fall away from her nude body. I caught my breath as I saw her freshly-showered naked form. Cyndi tugged my towel open and exposed my long aching dong. I felt her warm breath against it.

"I'm sorry, Ian... really please forgive me. I'll make it up to you tomorrow night. I'll let you do whatever you want to me... kinky things... dirty things..."

"Nah," I said, panting heavily as I felt her warm breath on my cock. "I don't want--"

"Please, Ian," she begged. "I want you to do strange things to me. Please? Anything you can think up that you'd like to see me subjected to. Make me do it."

Cyndi touched the upper head of my cock with her warm lips. I let out a sigh as I felt her tongue grazing the flesh. "Promise me, Ian?" she asked. "Subject me to your every kinky desire?"

"Oh yes," I groaned as Cyndi took my cock into her mouth. She pressed her lips around the head, licking off the smeared pre- cum. Then she slid it quickly down her throat, sucking my cock into her mouth until her lips pressed around the base and her tongue seethed up and down the whole length. Cyndi began eating me hungrily, forcing her head up and down so that my cock went in and out of her mouth. She gave me head good and hard, quickly bobbing her whole body in time with my cock as it went in and out between her lips. Cyndi began to whimper and squirm as she sucked my cock, groaning as I began to cum. She made me cum so fast this time--I really wanted to cum in her mouth. Streams of hot jizz flooded her mouth, and Cyndi swallowed obediently as I finished inside her warm mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.