Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

I leaned over the video camera and peered into the viewfinder. They were beginning to get down to business, though not the kind of business I was looking into. Doug had just poured Cyndi her first drink, a straight shot of vodka. Cyndi was a tough girl and she liked to get really drunk. They were all sitting on our parents' bed, but they all had their clothes on. Cyndi was wearing a red mini-dress that hung low around her tits and high around her ass. Under that she had on a push-up bra which made her cleavage quite obvious in that dress. On her lower half she had a pair of split-crotch red fishnet pantyhose and no panties, so her cunt was bare. I'd watched her put all this on, going crazy with lust. But Doug and Al were almost here when she'd gotten dressed, since she and I had fucked the whole afternoon away watching that damned tape. So I hadn't been able to do anything to Cyndi's split-crotch... and now my cock was bulging hard against my jeans. I just had on my jeans and a T- shirt, like both Doug and Al. Cyndi was the only one who enjoyed having the pretense of clothes, as if she was pretending they were going to do something other than have a threesome. They weren't-- she knew it, I knew it, they knew it. And the camera knew it. It didn't bother me one bit. Dad was an electronics freak, and I knew how to use all his stuff--lucky for us! The video camera was high resolution, and he even had a shotgun mike--expensive, believe me! The microphone pointed in through the open sliding- glass door and would pick up the conversation if it got loud enough--which wouldn't be too loud, I figured. That way, our porn movie would have soundtrack.

I put on the headphones and listened. They were making dull conversation, nothing about sex yet. I sighed in disgust. Would I have to wait forever to see my sister in a threesome?

Cyndi had left the sliding-glass door to our parent's balcony open. I was in her room--it was in a better spot to observe the master bedroom. With the window open, there wouldn't be any problem with glare. And it was dark in Cyndi's room, so Doug and Al wouldn't be tipped off that they were being watched. Cyndi's room was around the side of the second floor from Mom and Dad's, so I had a straight-line beaver shot (so to speak) of Cyndi's lustful activities.

I glanced around Cyndi's room. It was too damn dark in here! I didn't want to flip the lights, so I lit one of Cyndi's scented candles. This box was labeled "MUSK... FOR THE SCENT OF PASSION." No doubt! It wasn't bright enough, so I lit three, putting them in her favorite candelabra.

I looked in the viewfinder. They were still drinking. Doug and Al were probably shy. Those idiots! Being shy didn't do any good around Cyndi--she'd fuck you anyway!

I had too many clothes on. I found a skimpy silk robe in Cyndi's closet that she'd pinched from one of her many boyfriends. Even so, it was made for a man smaller than me, though it was huge on Cyndi. I slipped out of my jeans and underwear and shirt. I stood there naked for a second. My cock wasn't even hard yet, Cyndi was just drinking with some friends. But as I stood there and thought about what Cyndi was going to do with her male friends, I felt the blood rushing to my cock. I walked to the window and looked into the camera. Doug's hand was on Cyndi's shoulder, but no more. But I could see the curve of Cyndi's luscious leg through the fishnet stockings. I thought about her split-crotch pantyhose and how much I'd like to split it farther, so I could get at her asshole and ease my cock into it. My cock began to throb, getting as hard as it had ever been.

I picked up the robe and got into the tiny thing, belting it around my waist. Though it was a man's robe, it seemed ridiculously frilly and pompous. My hard cock poked through it, and I had the sudden desire to jerk off on Cyndi's bed. Holding my cock in my hand, I moved over and got to my knees on it, then fell on my back looking up and working my cock around in big circles.

I lay there on Cyndi's bed to wait. When I put my head on the pillow, I realized that there was something under it. I looked underneath and there were a pair of black candies-- apparently a little melted, but never burned.

"What would Cyndi be doing with candies under her pillow," I muttered out loud. The ends were smooth and rounded, and looked a little like...

I chuckled. I lifted each candle to my face and sniffed it. I smelled the pungent scent of Cyndi's cunt on one, and on the other the luscious odor of Cyndi's asshole. I had read about that, but never encountered a chick kinky enough to actually do it! Let alone my own sister... I never suspected.

I went over to the camera and looked in the viewfinder. They were playing quarters. When were they going to give it up and start fucking? But in any event, there were three empty shot- glasses by Cyndi's side, so I suspected the action would start soon.

As a matter of fact, it did.

Doug was sitting behind Cyndi on the bed. His legs were spread slightly, and I could see the bulge in his pants. Cyndi was sitting very ladylike with her legs crossed and over the side of the bed. Al was in front of her. Doug suddenly lunged forward and pressed his mouth to Cyndi's ear, licking it hungrily. At the same time, his hands curved around her and slid neatly down her dress. All at once, Doug started massaging Cyndi's tits hungrily while Al kissed her lips and shoved his tongue in and out of her mouth. Cyndi melted into their arms as Doug began to unzip the back of her dress.

They pulled the dress forward and off of her. As Doug helped Cyndi get her arms out of the dress, Al leaned over her and slipped her lacy bra down, exposing her hard nipples. I put on the headphones so I could hear what was going on.

"Oh yes!" moaned Cyndi as Al began licking her nipples. I refocused the camera to make sure we were getting all of it. I listened to Cyndi's moans, but they were faint even with the expensive mike. I figured that her performance would be enough visually. I watched, my cock bursting out of the robe, as they went at it. Al slipped Cyndi out of her dress all the way. Now all she had on was the bra and the pantyhose. Cyndi reached down and unzipped Al's pants, groping for his cock. She found it, and began to jerk his cock up and down rapidly as he sucked her tits. Meanwhile, Doug was easing Cyndi into a kneeling position. She lifted her ass in the air, pushing Al down face-up onto the bed. She started french-kissing him as she worked with his cock. Doug got behind her and spread her legs so she was just about doggy- style. He slid his finger into her and I heard her moan wildly. Then he put two in there, and with his other hand he spread her cheeks. Cyndi moved a little ways down Al's body as Doug put his fingers into her asshole. He double-fucked her with his fingers as Cyndi positioned herself over Al's hard prick.

She began to give Al slavering, drooling head. She worked crazily with his cock, shoving it rapidly in and out of her mouth. She swallowed the entire shaft and then pushed it back out of her mouth, sucking at the head with her bright red lips. All the while Doug kept fucking her from behind with his fingers. Finally, Doug struggled out of his clothes and stood naked behind Cyndi. Then he climbed onto the bed and took his erect cock in his hand.

Cyndi's pantyhose were made especially for fucking, so the split-crotch was wide and perfectly big enough to accommodate Doug's prick. Doug parted the slit of Cyndi's pantyhose, and then parted the swollen lips of her cunt. He eased his cock up to her slit with his hand. Doug groaned as he began to enter Cyndi.

He buried himself hilt-deep in Cyndi's cunt. I think it was her cunt, though I couldn't see. It was definitely her cunt, from the way she was moaning. Doug began pumping his cock in and out of my sister's twat, as she worked Al into a frenzy with her mouth. She pounded his cock in between her lips--just like I'd watched her do before. She was good at it. She lapped at Al's shaft with all the fervor I'd ever seen in any woman. Cyndi thrust Al's organ rhythmically down her throat as Doug pumped into her from behind.

Al looked around ready to cum, and so did Doug. Cyndi sounded like she'd already cum about a dozen times, but she was still intent on getting as much of her partner's semen as she could. She slid Al's cock out of her mouth and began jerking him off--just as a huge stream of jizz erupted from the engorged head of his organ. The thick burst of cum splashed over Cyndi's face, covering her lips and cheeks with semen. She worked at Al's cock hungrily, pounding it up and down with her hand and aiming it at her face so she took hot streams of jizz in her hair and mouth. When she was thoroughly covered with semen, Doug began to groan in near-orgasm. Cyndi rolled over on the bed so that she was face up, grabbing fervently for the clasp of her bra. As she did, Doug dragged his cock out of Cyndi's twat and got between her knees, holding his cock in his hand. Cyndi tore off her bra so her gorgeous tits were bare, as the first hot stream of semen burst out of Doug's cock. It shot all over her tits and Cyndi just lay there and took it, hungrily rubbing the jizz into her naked breasts. Doug came all over Cyndi's tits and stomach and cunt, covering her whole torso in a thin film of fluid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.