Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"How do you think we should test it out?" giggled Cyndi, walking into my room where the camera was set up. She turned toward the camera and switched it on. It was pointed at the bed. She looked into it and reached for the bottom of her tight T- shirt. Smiling flirtatiously at the camera, she lifted her shirt off her body. Underneath she wore a lacy red pushup bra. Cyndi smiled as she played with her nipples, then got out of the bra by unfastening it between her tits. Her nipples were rock-hard. Cyndi wore only a tight pair of panties on her lower half; she turned her ass to the camera and took a long time slipping out of her panties. Then she bent over the bed, exposing her pink cunt between her spread legs. She reached underneath and stroked her pussy, then slid a finger into her cunt, moaning. She turned her head toward the microphone boom and panted into it. "I want to fuck you, camera. I wish I could fuck you. I want to fuck everyone who's ever going to see this. I'm just a slut. A whore. I'm a porn-star!"

Cyndi giggled and climbed onto the bed, doggy-style. She turned to me as she played with her pussy. "Ian, " she smiled. "Would you go get me my dildo? The big one. You know where it is... don't you?"

I ran quickly into Cyndi's room and got the dildo out of her top drawer. I came back in and got behind her, kneeling down at the side of the bed so I'd be off-camera.

"Oh yes... " she panted. "Put it in my pussy."

I slid the dildo into Cyndi's cunt, burying it to the hilt inside her. Then I tugged back, working it in and out. Cyndi began to moan loud, thrashing about doggy-style on the bed. She took the dildo from my hand and started fucking herself, jogging up and down on the dildo as she moved it quickly in and out of her tight slit.

"Oh God," she panted. "I'm such an exhibitionist... do you think we could get this on network TV? I want the whole world to know what a slut I am." Cyndi eased the dildo out of her pussy. I moved behind the camera and watched through the viewfinder as she rubbed the cunt-juiced dildo over her nude body, touching her warm nipples, then her mouth. She licked the plastic cock and slid it into her mouth, sucking on it. She deep throated it only one good thrust, but it was enough to make my cock bulge in my pants. Then she rubbed the dildo-head across her face, stomach, tits, legs and finally got back onto her knees with her ass facing the camera. Spreading her cheeks, she began to put the dildo up her ass.

I watched, my prick bulging with lust as I saw Cyndi put the rubber shaft up to her asshole. She gasped as she began to press it in. I picked up the camera and pressed "ZOOM," getting in close to see the puckered hole of Cyndi's ass as she thrust the dildo in her back door.

"Good... so good... make sure you get it all on tape..." she whimpered. "It's so good..."

Cyndi began to thrust the dildo in and out of her ass... she butt-fucked herself with it, rocking her hips back and forth rapidly. When she started getting really horny, Cyndi bit her lip and got onto her stomach, rubbing her tits against the bed. I zoomed in on her cunt, then her asshole, and then her hot, gorgeous face. Cyndi looked at me as she panted, "Get on the bed... ass-fuck me!"

Cyndi slipped the dildo out of her asshole and back into her cunt. She lay, fucking herself, as I slipped out of my clothes and climbed on top of her. Cyndi was face down, and her ass was now lubricated with her fragrant cunt-juices. I lay down on top of Cyndi and put my bulbous head up against the tight hole of her ass. Her luscious cheeks parted smoothly and I shoved in, penetrating her with my cock. Cyndi moaned as it went in. She was still very tight there. But I could tell she loved it. I started pumping away on my porn-star slut sister, working my cock up her ass rhythmically. I reached under her to help her shove the dildo into her pussy with the same tempo. Then I began to finger her tits with my other hand. Cyndi's mouth was wide and she kept screaming in pleasure as she got ready to cum. I fucked Cyndi up the ass harder, pounding my shaft into her tight bum-hole as Cyndi's buttocks thumped faster up and down into the bed.

I rolled onto my back, dragging Cyndi with me so that her spread legs were facing the camera. That way her tight cheeks were wedged around my hard shaft as it plunged into her oiled hole, again and again. I rammed my cock into her, getting ready to cum as Cyndi moaned with her own orgasm. But we were a porn movie--I grunted into Cyndi's ear.

"Jerk me off," I said. "Just like in the movies. Jerk my cum over your tits."

Cyndi let out a wail of ecstasy as she lifted her ass, pulling my orgasmic cock out of it. She reached between her legs, stuffing the dildo into her cunt and holding it there with her pussy muscles so she could get my cock with both hands. I groaned as I felt Cyndi's grip jerking my cock up and down and then my cock exploded in cum! A thick stream of jizz shot into Cyndi's hand and splashed past it, over her tits and face. I reached up and smeared the cum into Cyndi's breasts as she jerked me off, milking more out of my prick. Another spurt of the thick fluid landed between her tits and I rubbed it over her nipples. Several more gushing torrents of semen went onto Cyndi's stomach, dribbling down over her dildo-filled cunt.

When I was finished covering Cyndi's body with jizz, she giggled and started rubbing it off with her fingers so she could lick them. She smeared the jizz onto her lips and face, then licked it off. Her tits were still shiny with the stuff as she got up from the bed and moved toward the hall. She switched off the camera and popped the tape out, taking it with her as her gorgeous cum-streaked nude ass swayed away. I could still see the hilt of the dildo sticking out of her cunt, but she didn't move to take it out.

Cyndi turned and winked at me. "Come on," she said. "I think we should watch it together on Dad's big TV!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.