Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cyndi's eyes were wide with anticipation, and her tits jiggled quickly back and forth from her heavy breathing. I could tell she wanted it, bad. I helped her roll over and lie on her stomach with her bare ass facing up. She stared back at me, panting and horny. Her ass looked good and spreadable. I couldn't wait to slide my cock in between her cheeks. Megan and I had never fucked that way. I hadn't butt-fucked a woman in months. My first girlfriend, Cherry, had loved it that way and we'd indulged often. But Megan was an ass-virgin, so she was apprehensive. My cock was dying to get into a woman's back door-- Cyndi's, since she had the most gorgeous ass I had ever seen. And I had seen her get fucked up the ass by Rod, and it was simply the sexiest act she could put on.

Cyndi still had her nightie gown as she lay ready for me to fuck her asshole. I didn't want her to take it off, though. I liked the way it looked on her. And besides, her ass was plenty bare enough to get fucked. The nightie was very short, and it had fallen forward a little over her tits when she'd rolled onto her stomach. So she kept her lacy nightshirt on as I climbed to my knees on the bed behind her.

"Spread your legs, Cyndi. I'm going to spread your cheeks."

Cyndi let her legs slide open. I got between her parted thighs, staring at her smooth buttocks. I took hold of her ass and began to massage her cheeks gently. She seemed very nervous, but I knew how much Cyndi loved anal sex. I was going to butt- fuck her good. I'd be gentle at first, but she'd made me promise to be rough. I'd ass-fuck my sister quite good.

I parted Cyndi's thighs and bent forward over her, tugging my cock down toward her asshole. I was going to tease her first. I rubbed my cock-head into her crack, massaging the little drop of pre-cum into her asshole. She let out a moan of pleasure as she felt my touching her dry, tight asshole with my cock. I slowly jerked my cock up and down in Cyndi's tight crack, between the smooth mounds of her ass. I worked my hips up and down, stroking Cyndi's asshole with my shaft.

"That feels good," whimpered Cyndi nervously. Her asshole was very tight, and she seemed a little apprehensive about taking it up her back door. I supposed that every new cock made her nervous--no matter how many cocks she'd let in her rear entrance.

"Mmmmm..." Cyndi sighed as I rubbed her with my cock. I looked down at the gorgeous slope of her buttocks, and the luscious pink hole between the spread cheeks. I simply had to get a taste of her before I oiled her up and slid my cock in there. Her asshole looked incredibly good. I moved down a little bit, prying her cheeks apart further with my fingers. Then I began to lick a trail down Cyndi's back, into the upper regions of her crack. I slid my tongue lower, toward her tight hole.

"Oh... Ian... what are you doing... ?"

I licked my way into her tangy crack, sliding my tongue against her asshole. Cyndi let out a moan of pleasure, then quickly protested.

"No--Ian--don't lick me there. Oh, that's so dirty... oh God... it feels so good..."

I licked deeper, pressing the tip of my tongue into Cyndi's hole. She groaned as she felt it penetrating her. Her protests had subsided, but as I began to work my tongue in and out of her tight ass, she started groaning halfheartedly, begging me to stop.

"Ian... that's filthy... oh... God... uh... how can you... lick me there... oh, OH. Ah... good... please don't... please... sto--sto--Ahhhhhhh-staaaaaaahppppp..."

Cyndi's voice trailed off as she moaned in pleasure. I kept licking her, working my tongue between my cheeks, up and down. She reached back and spread her buttocks wider with her hands, making sure that I had a clean shot to her tight pink asshole. She whimpered and squirmed against the bed as I rimmed her.

"So good..." she panted. "Keep... licking me... there... it's so kinky... good... feel... it's good..."

I thrust my tongue into Cyndi's back hole and felt it enter her as far as it could. She was beginning to relax, now that I'd licked her up right. Cyndi's ass looked smooth and good, and I was ready to fuck it.

"Feel good?" I asked her as I slid my tongue away from her. I got to my knees and reached for the jar of Vaseline on the nightstand.

"Feels... gooooood..." sighed Cyndi. "I want your cock in there... I want you to cum up my ass..." I dipped my finger in and pressed my greased fingertip against Cyndi's tight hole.

"Oh God," she moaned as I began to work it in. She was tight, but she'd plainly been fucked a lot in there. I slid my whole finger in, and Cyndi bit her lip as she whimpered.

"So good..." she panted. "So... fucking... good... want your cock, Ian... want your cum... butt-fuck me... hard..."

I slid my finger in and out of Cyndi's asshole, watching her buttocks tense and quiver as I penetrated her with my thick middle finger. Her lips were parted wide as she panted in the rhythm of my finger going up her ass. Cyndi stared back at me, begging me to ass-fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.