Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was Friday night, but Cyndi and I stayed in. I got some expensive champagne at the liquor store on Mom and Dad's charge card. Cyndi stayed home and got ready for a long evening of subtle drinking and talking and afterwards, some incredible balling.

She looked gorgeous. Cyndi had put on her best make-up, and she had a certain glow about her. She was very eager to spend some time with her older brother. We lay down on Mom and Dad's bed, stretched out sensuously with our champagne glasses. I'd even gotten out the ice bucket so we could keep the drink chilled near the bed. Cyndi wore a shimmering grey nightie--a very short one that just came past her hips so that her gorgeous legs were displayed. They were smooth and looked particularly enticing. >From the first glimpse I got, I wanted to spread them and lie between them. Under her nightie, Cyndi wore a pair of lacy string panties to match. The panties were tight and skimpy, and I could see the outline of her pale pubic hair underneath. The lace was see-through, so I could catch the shape of her warm cunt past the crotch when she bent over or twisted around. The nightie was lacy, too, and the neckline was very low and showed her pert breasts. Her nipples were already hard and pink and erect, and jutted through the thin satin of the nightie. It was sleeveless, so I could see Cyndi's shoulders against the spaghetti straps. Cyndi's hair hung loose and wild around her neck. She wore long silver earrings that complimented the shape of her face.

I came into the bedroom and slipped out of my jeans and shirt. I lay down on the bed in just my tight jockey shorts. I gave Cyndi a kiss and before long her tongue was sliding in and out of my mouth. My cock bulged hard against my underpants as Cyndi kissed me.

When she pulled back, we picked up our champagne glasses.

"To us," she said, clinking glasses with me.

"And to incest," she giggled, winking at me. She sipped her champagne as I felt a rush of lust for her. But I held myself back--I wanted to savor the evening of fucking with my sister. I knew what I was going to do later, just what Cyndi had asked me to do later. I was going to lay Cyndi down and fuck her up the ass. But for now, I just ran my eyes over her skimpily clad form and watched her breasts slowly moving up and down as she breathed.

Cyndi took a few sips of the champagne, and then lifted the glass and gulped it down. She licked her lips, breathing heavily as she swallowed the last.

"I'm going to get drunk," she giggled. "Then you can take advantage of me."

I reached out and got the bottle. I poured Cyndi another glass, watching her eyes as they absently roved over my bare chest. She wanted it bad. I could tell she really wanted to get fucked. But she wanted to celebrate with her brother first.

"Are you sure I have to get you drunk to take advantage of you?" I grinned. I began to drink my first glass, eyeing Cyndi over the rim as she lifted her second. She gulped that one, too, her breasts heaving rhythmically as she swallowed. It occurred to me how much she loved swallowing. I didn't doubt she'd get a chance to swallow my cock again soon.

"Of course," laughed Cyndi. "I'm a naive young virgin and your little sister! You've got to seduce me."

I chuckled. Cyndi stretched out on the bed, holding her empty glass. She stared at me as I drank. Her hips were slightly parted and her breath was coming quickly from her lust. She'd put on lots of makeup--especially lipstick, which made me want to ease her lips further apart, climb on top of her and slide my long cock between them. They were moist with champagne now, and there was a little ring of lipstick on the glass. I took the glass out of her hand as soon as I finished mine, and poured us each some more champagne.

"It's already going to my head," she sighed. "I feel all tingly."

Of course, I was already feeling tingly. I handed her the glass. "I think you'll feel plenty tingly once I get those panties off. I'm going to fuck you before you get off on this bed, you know."

"Oooooh," she sighed. "There's nothing better than getting fucked on your parents' bed!"

"By your brother," I laughed.

"Or someone else..." She smiled and let her hand drift down my chest. She set her hand on my hip, toying with the elastic waistband of my jockey shorts. She stared into my eyes suggestively as I looked at her.

"Like who?" I smiled.

"Like... oh, your parents."

"You're kidding," I said.

She giggled and drank some champagne. "Don't tell me you haven't figured it out," she sighed. "Dad and I have been fucking for a few months now. As soon as I lost my virginity, I began to realize how much he turned me on--almost as much as you, brother! But he's far less dense... I barely even had to take my clothes off in front of him and he got the picture."

My cock had begun to throb and ache with desire. What the hell was she saying! My sister was lying here half-naked on the bed, telling me she was fucking our father!

"Mmmm," sighed Cyndi, touching my cock lightly through the damp cotton of my underpants. "Does that turn you on?"

"You bet it does! You mean to tell me you're fucking Dad?"

"Whenever possible," she said. "Do you want to hear the whole story?"

"Go for it," I said, "It'll make for good foreplay."

"Ooooooh, I love telling stories." Cyndi finished her champagne and set the glass down on the nightstand. I could tell it was going to her head--her breasts were heaving nicely and she looked very off-center and loosened up. I didn't doubt I could do whatever I wanted to her--but I wanted to hear her story first.

"Well... I didn't think of Dad as a man until after Brad fucked me... you know?" Brad was Cyndi's first boyfriend, the one who'd taken her virginity. "But after he popped my cherry... I just went wild. I started watching Daddy, and fantasizing about him. I really got turned on whenever I saw him. And he could tell, too. I got into prancing about the house half-naked... I'm sure you've noticed. And Daddy was watching me, too... he and I would flirt whenever Mom wasn't home. And then... once while Mom was at a dinner party, Daddy and I drank some wine together. And before long his hands were up my shirt and he was french-kissing me! God, I was so horny for him! He took me in here--onto this bed and stripped my clothes off. Then he spread my legs and fucked me. It was great! That's when I really started to think about you, Ian--when Daddy made me cum. I'd never had an orgasm before... when I tried to masturbate, I just couldn't do it. I needed a cock inside me, but Brad wasn't big enough. Daddy's almost as big as you! And he's such a good fuck."

Cyndi was staring into my eyes. I was panting with desire. She let her hand travel down my stomach and tug my jockey shorts down. My cock popped out, hard and ready. Cyndi's hand went around my long shaft and she gently stroked it with her fingertips, teasing me further. Then she went on with her story.

"When he was finished cumming inside me, Daddy and I just lay here and kissed. And then I asked him to fuck me up the ass... I was a virgin back there. Daddy had done it to Mom a lot... I'd spied on them in bed now and then, and the idea really got me wet. So Daddy greased up my asshole... and slid his cock up my ass. It was so good... oh God..."

She was panting crazily now, biting her lip. Her grip tightened on my cock and she began to jerk it up and down. She rubbed the thick, cum-streaked head with her thumb and started talking again!

"But I wasn't ready for what happened after that! Mom started coming on to me!"

I gasped. "Wh--what?" Cyndi nodded, still holding my cock. It had seemed to get harder when she'd said that. The idea of Mom and her together--it was too much!

"Daddy told her that I was hot for him and that they'd fucked. She started walking around the house half-naked. You know how gorgeous Mom is. I was going nuts with my wet pussy! You know that black negligee she has--the lacy one, with the garters?"

"Yeah," I panted hoarsely.

Cyndi giggled. "I bet you know. You've been watching her too, eh?"

I nodded, feeling Cyndi's hand jerk my cock around in small circles. She speeded up as she told me about Mom. "Well, one day she came in to my room only wearing that. God, I was so horny! She sat down on my bed and talked to my about love, and how women can love women and all that... and before long she was kissing me, too, and her hands were up my shirt feeling my tits. Then she slipped out of the negligee and got me out of my clothes. And ate my pussy! She made me cum, and then she let me eat her pussy, too. I liked it a lot. I was gushing all over the bed. When that was over, she took me up to their bedroom, where Daddy was waiting. Then both of them fucked me in bed, and Mom and I gave head to Daddy at the same time. And ever since then... "

"Yeah," I groaned. Cyndi stopped jerking me off. I was about to cum. She wanted to save me to cum inside her. She held my cock still as she bent close to me.

"Ever since then, Mom's been telling me how much she wants to get you in bed... so we'll all be one big happy family. Right?"

"Oh yeah..." I groaned.

"And... I want you... too," panted Cyndi, her lips parted and close to mine. She pressed her mouth against mine, and her hot tongue slid deep into my mouth. She began to whimper as she pressed her body against me. I could feel her hard nipples through the satin nightie. She moaned and kissed her way over to my ear, nibbling and nuzzling that as she began to stroke my cock again.

"Oh God..." she panted. "I want your cock... shoved up my ass... but first I want you to cum in my mouth... cum in my mouth... will you cum in my mouth, brother?"

"You bet," I moaned as Cyndi rubbed her satin-covered stomach loosely against my cum-slick shaft. She whimpered and began to kiss her way down my neck, nibbling and sucking at it as she did. She ran her tongue over my sweaty flesh, turning me on more as her tits brushed up and down over my cock. I felt her teeth closing gently on my chest-hair. Then she began to lick my nipples, sucking and nibbling at them as she flickered her tongue across my chest. Panting with desire, Cyndi kissed her way farther down toward my aching, bulging cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.