Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cyndi and I lounged in the huge bathtub. Cyndi was turned on her side and lying half on top of me so that her firm tits rested on my shoulder. Her face was nuzzled against my neck. She kissed me every few minutes, touching my skin with her wet lips and sensuous tongue. Her hand lay in my lap, curved absentmindedly around my cock, which was quite hard despite the fact that I'd already cum twice. Cyndi was quite the tease, though--she just barely touched my cock, letting her thumb trail gently around the head under the hot water. The bubbly suds hid what she was doing, but since most of her luscious form was out of the water and on top of me, I could see many of the curves of her naked body. Cyndi sighed, kissing my ear.

"I'm so happy I finally went to bed with you," she whispered. "I've been wanting to feel your cock inside me for so long. I don't know why I didn't come on to you sooner."

"I've been watching you, too," I said. "Sis, you're one of the easiest girls to spy on I've ever seen."

Cyndi gasped in mock surprise. "You've been spying on me?"

"All the time. It's an obsession."

"What--what did you see?" She smiled as she looked into my eyes.

"I saw you doing some very kinky things with Rod. And those three other guys. And more than that I saw you changing your clothes and sunbathing a lot. You've got an incredible body--I couldn't look away!"

"Oh, I feel so violated!" Cyndi giggled. "Did you like what you saw?"

"I wouldn't have put my cock inside you if I didn't, right, Sis?"

"Oh, I don't know..."

I put my lips on hers and tickled her mouth with my tongue. "Sis, I love your body. And I'm tired of spying on you. From now on, I intend to see it from up close."

Cyndi sighed and put her arms around me, rubbing her soapy tits against my chest. "That's good," she said. "I'm going to be very close to you, with my legs spread. Anytime you want to spy on me, you just tell me, brother. And I'll do it for you--up close."

"I'd like to see you giving a hand job in the bath," I grinned.

"To my very own brother? You mean, committing incest?"

"Aw, it's not incest if I don't cum inside you, Sis. Isn't that right? The incest taboo is just to keep the genetic lines pure. And you're on the pill, so it can't be incest, right?"

Cyndi giggled. "You think about this a lot at school, eh brother?"

"Anthro majors learn all about sex."

Cyndi sighed and kissed my cheek. "It's incest," she sighed. "That's what turns me on so much. I'm in love with my brother, and I can't stop wanting to fuck him. Put his cock in between my legs." Cyndi panted rhythmically as she spoke.

She slid her hand down on my cock, slowly caressing it with her soapy fingers. Her breathing quickened as she ran her thumb over the head and tightened her fingers around the shaft. I grunted in approval as my sister began to jerk up and down on my cock. She pressed her lips against mine and started french- kissing me deeply, nibbling at my lips and tongue and suckling at my mouth. She let out a whimper as I dropped my hand to her ass and kneaded her smooth buttocks, spreading them slightly. But Cyndi didn't slow down or ease up pressure on my throbbing, hard cock. She kept jerking me off.

I breathed slow and heavy into Cyndi's ear as she manipulated my cock up and down. She started bringing it around in smooth, slow circles, sending shivers through my naked, soapy wet body. Cyndi squirmed on top of me, pressing her own nude form down against me. Her breasts slid rhythmically against my flesh, we were both so covered in soap that we were incredibly slippery. Even so, Cyndi managed to keep a good grasp on my cock, jerking me off in circles. She knew just how I liked it-- that's what I did when I jerked off myself, like when I was watching Cyndi, which was often, believe me! I wondered if she'd watched me herself-- after all, the door to the bathroom was frequently open or ajar, and I lay on my bed with my legs spread and my cock in my hands. Or maybe Cyndi was just so attuned to her big brother's cock that she knew what I wanted instinctively.

Cyndi's hand moved in bigger and bigger circles, grinding against my cock. She moved my prick like it were the crank on a generator building up a current of desire. I squeezed my sister's ass-cheeks tighter, bringing her up and down as she played with my prick. She whimpered as her gorgeous body bounced up and down on top of me. I grunted in time with her cock-jerking as Cyndi lifted her head and stared into my face.

"I want you inside me," she panted. "I want you to cum inside me again."

I nodded, out of breath from the intensity of fighting off my orgasm. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted this sordid, incestuous tryst to last as long as possible before I shot my load into Cyndi's hand. But now Cyn was begging me to fuck her again-- and I certainly couldn't say no to my sister!

"Yeah, baby," I panted. "I'll fuck you. Spread your legs wider."

Cyndi's soapy thighs were clamped around mine under the water. She slid against me, spreading her legs wider so that she floated up.

"Like this?" she asked nervously, putting her knees on the floor of the tub. That way her cunt was under the soapy water, but just above my erect rod.

"That's right, sister," I panted, taking hold of her ass more firmly. I pulled Cyndi down onto me, pressing my cock up so that the bulbous, inflamed head met Cyndi's tight hole. She was wet, all right, and not just from the bath oil! I lifted my hips and heard Cyndi gasp in pleasure as my cock worked its way up and down in between her cunt-lips.

I didn't enter her yet, though. I wanted to tease my sister into a fucking frenzy. I rocked my hips back and forth, sliding the arrow-shaped head of my erect pole slowly up the whole length of Cyndi's slit--pressing into her soft flesh, but not going into her tight hole. Cyndi stared down at me, her breasts flecked with soap and gorgeous. Her eyes went wide as my cock head pressed against her clit. Then I slowly slid it down again, away from Cyndi's clit and nearer to her cunt-hole. Her eyes stayed wide, though, wide and pleading. She was begging me to fuck her. Her eyes just demanded that I put my cock inside her. But I wanted to see my sister moan in desire before I penetrated her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.