Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

We were having a nice family breakfast some weeks later. Dad was sitting across the table from me with Cyndi sitting next to him; they kept flashing flirtatious glances at each other and I knew quite well what they were thinking. I figured they'd go upstairs after breakfast and Dad would get a little of his daughter's sweet pussy before work. I was staring into my cereal, thinking about how much I was going to miss Cyndi's body when I went back to school--and I knew that Megan would miss it, too. I was pleased that my sister and my girlfriend could get along so well--well enough, in fact, to add to my sexual pleasure. A lot.

Mom entered the room, and I felt a surge go through my body. I was wearing only a robe and my underpants, and a thin robe at that. My underpants began to stretch as I looked up at Mom. I saw her so differently now that I knew certain... things about her. I smiled at her and she smiled back, winking. She looked incredible. Mom wore her sexiest dressing gown and robe. It was a sheer black nightgown with spaghetti straps that laced up the front, pulling her tits together loosely and displaying most of her luscious cleavage. Mom's tits were much bigger than Cyndi's but were firm and round with nice nipples. Mom aged so well I couldn't believe it. The gown was complete lace in front so the clear outline of Mom's breasts showed, making no less enticing the sight of her cleavage peeking out between the laces. The flowy part came loosely down over her hips and legs, all the way to the floor, but was so sheer that I could see the shadow of her fluffy hair between her parted legs. I pictured myself slipping under that table and coming up under Mom's gown, slowly licking my way to her pussy and tasting her fragrant cunt, the cunt I'd been born through. Born into this family of lustful desires. I smiled as Mom bent over the table, pouring me some orange juice. Her breasts swayed in front of me enticingly. Mom's hair was black and her face was flawless and white, except for her lips. Those were bright red and would look marvelous wrapped around my cock.

Mom reached out and stroked my hair sensuously.

"How are you this morning, Ian honey?"

"Great," I choked, staring at her tits. Mom bent forward and kissed me on the lips, quite maternally, then twice more--slower, with her lips parted. I felt her tongue graze mine the third time.

"That's nice. I think you're great, but then, mothers do." She looked over at Cyndi. "Should we tell him?"

Cyndi giggled. "What?" I asked.

Mom smiled down at me, her hand still ruffling my hair. She began to stroke my ear softly. Shivers ran down into my cock, which was jutting through my robe.

"Cyndi's going to school with you next year," said Mom. "We wanted to keep it a secret--a surprise. How would you like to get an apartment with her?"

My eyes went wide as Cyndi winked. Cyndi was wearing a pink nightie and a loose, open robe that showed me her tits and, under the table, I'd noticed when I bent over to get my napkin, her cunt. Her legs were parted, I knew. I gasped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.