Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was going to be a quiet evening at home for the three of us, or rather a loud one. Me, Cyndi and Megan were going to bed.

Mom and Dad had the biggest bed, so naturally we were on it. Megan and I had gone to bed and were kissing and cuddling. My skin was tingling with the anticipation of the fuck-fest to cum. Mostly I wanted to see and Cyndi and Megan make love some more. It was the most enticing sight I'd ever dreamed of. Cyndi's dildo sat on the nightstand, leather straps curving about it. I knew what Cyndi was going to do with that. She was going to strap the dildo to her nude body and fuck Megan up the ass while I fucked her sweet pussy. Or vice versa. We'd decide that when the moment came.

Megan had never been double-penetrated. She'd never gotten the thrill of having two guys inside her at once, except for me and Rod in her mouth and cunt. Cyndi and I had much more posterior regions in mind for Megan's second hole. So Cyndi was going to play androgyne and I was going to watch and make love to them both.

Cyndi lit the candles and incense, and a sweet smell of sex filled the room. Megan slid her hand down under the covers, touching my prick and stroking it with her fingers. She ran her thumb over the engorged head, smearing droplets of my pre-cum into my flesh as she thrust her tongue in and out of my mouth. I nibbled at her lower lip and fondled her tits, caressing her hard nipples with my thumb. Megan tugged back the covers and bent down low, touching her lips to my cock-head. She licked the semen off the tip, sending a shiver of pleasure through me. Cyndi stalked slowly toward the bed, watching as Megan covered my upper prick in tongue strokes. Megan then pressed the whole of my long shaft into her mouth, sucking it down into her throat hungrily. She bobbed up and down on my stiff member as Cyndi climbed into bed.

She moved against Megan's nude body. All of us were stark naked and horny as hell, just waiting to get fucked. My cock was aching as Megan licked it. I was dying to shoot my load into Megan's willing mouth. Cyndi slithered between my legs with Megan and started kissing my balls as Megan deep-throated my cock. Their fluffy, silky hair billowed around my hips and thighs as I felt Cyndi's sweet tongue trickling along my sensitive scrotum and down to my perineum. She almost licked my asshole, almost, but that was to be saved for her and Megan, both of whom I was determined to fuck in the ass before the evening was through. Cyndi sucked my balls into her mouth gently, stroking them with her tongue as Megan's mouth came down rhythmically on my jutting member.

I caressed their heads as they went to work on my cock. Cyndi was whimpering in pleasure as Megan grunted low in her throat. Cyndi's hand curved around Megan's swaying buttocks and pressed in between them, into her wet snatch. Megan squealed as Cyndi began fingering her, sliding her whole hand up and down in Megan's wetness. Meanwhile, I was rocking my hips in time with the thrusts of their twin mouths. I watched Cyndi's finger going in and out of Megan's slit and then Cyndi readjusted it, and I knew that she was putting it into Megan's asshole, lubing it up for me. I was going to cum any second, so it was about time.

Cyndi paused, letting my balls slip out of her mouth. She crawled back, crouching between Megan's smooth cheeks, and slid her face up against them. She began to rim Megan while the lucky girl swallowed my cock rhythmically. Megan started squirm. When Cyndi had Megan lubed with spittle as well as pussy-juice, she sat up, panting, behind Megan. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"What do you say we fill this girl with some cock?"

"I'm gonna cum any second, Sis, so let's do it now. She gives a mean blowjob."

"I think I'll find out before I fuck her," said Cyndi. "You take up the rear?"

"My thoughts exactly."

Megan kept eating my cock hungrily as Cyndi crawled off the bed. I moaned in pleasure but managed to hold off my orgasm as I watched Cyndi. She took up the dildo and fastened it to the straps. Cyndi buckled her cock on, so that the whole enormous length jutted out just like a prick. She looked scary with it on, but her ass and her tits and her gorgeous face were still female. As a matter of fact, she looked kind of sexy with that thing on. I could still fuck her pussy while she fucked Megan. But I was more intent on fucking Megan at that point!

"Suck this," said Cyndi, climbing onto the bed. She pulled Megan's face away from my cock and pressed it against the dildo. Megan eagerly began to swallow the rubber cock. It was bigger than me--nine inches, at least. Megan had some trouble getting it down, but Cyndi groaned a mock groan as Megan's lips settled around the base of the dildo. Cyndi turned to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.