Sinful Cyndi - Cover

Sinful Cyndi

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Big brother watches little sister make it with her boyfriend and a couple of guys at one time. His one desire becomes reality when he finally gets to make it with her. Big brother also learns that little sister and daddy had been making it for a couple of months and big brothers second desire finally becomes reality when he gets to make it with his own mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

I stared down at Megan, panting heavily with my eyes wide. "You want that?" I was so astonished. I couldn't believe that Megan was finally begging me to fulfill my fondest desire between her smooth curved cheeks!

Megan slowly climbed onto her knees, leaning very heavily against me. I was sitting back on my haunches, so my cock jutted out suggestively. She put her body against mine, pressing her pert breasts into my flesh, and took hold of my cock with her hand.

"I said I want you to put your cock up my ass," she whimpered wetly into my ear. "It looks so good I have to have it up my ass."

I reached around Megan's body, grasping her cheeks as she begged me.

"I know it's kinky, but I really want it. I really want to be fucked. And do it rough. Throw me on the floor and butt-fuck me. I've been putting you off too long," she said. "I want you to butt-fuck me hard. My boyfriend's been wanting to ass-fuck me and I haven't put out--so do me good and deep up the ass!"

I pushed Megan forward, getting her on her knees. She assumed the doggy position, and I began to unfasten her skirt.

She panted, reaching back to take hold of her torn denim skirt. "This skirt's just an old piece of junk," she panted. "I want you to rip it off."

I heard a tearing sound as Megan ripped a huge gash in the skirt, from the center of her spread legs up close to her cunt. A thrill ran through me. I wanted to tear her clothes off!

I grabbed hold of Megan's skirt as she crouched forward on all fours. I began to tear, and the abused, bleached denim gave way immediately. I heard a loud ripping and Megan's smooth ass came into view. I ripped harder and the whole skirt fell to pieces. I took it off her body and tossed it away. Her smooth, clean ass peeked at me between the garters. I unfastened the garter belt and began pulling it down.

"I want you to be totally naked when I butt-fuck you," I said, stripping her. I took off Megan's stockings and garters, leaving her lower half bare. It looked luscious--I couldn't wait to plunge my cock in there!

The tiny pink hole between Megan's cheeks just begged to be opened up with a cock. I quickly got out of my shirt and pulled my jeans and underwear off, leaving myself nude. I slid a finger up Megan's cunt, feeling her tight wetness very ready to be penetrated. But I wouldn't fuck her cunt until later!

"I'm going to spread your cheeks, baby," I said. "I'm going to butt-fuck you."

Megan whimpered and moaned in pleasure as I slid my finger in and out of her cunt. They were quiet whimpers and moans compared with Cyndi's, but Megan was loving it just as much, I knew from experience. I worked two fingers into her cunt, reaching up to touch her asshole with my thumb. Pressing gently, I put a half- inch of my thumb into Megan's asshole. Then, my fingers still inside her, I looked down at how gorgeous her quivering lower half looked impaled on three of my fingers. I worked my fingers in and out, watching the slope of Megan's back as it undulated up and down in time with my finger-fucking. The shirt was bunched up at her shoulder blades, accenting her smooth curves and underlining the fact that Megan's back was half naked. I grunted in lust as I fingered her harder.

"You like that, Megan? You like those fingers inside you?"

"Yes," she whispered. I could barely hear her over the sound of my fingers going into her pussy wetly. "I like it. Keep finger-fucking meee..." Her voice was soft, but her cunt and butt-cheeks were clenched tightly around my finger.

"You like that thumb shoved into your ass?" I asked. "Does it feel sexy?"

Megan nodded quickly. "Uh--huh--uh--huh!"

"Good," I said, easing the thumb out of Megan's ass. She whimpered as the short member left her. I chuckled, staring down at her enticing anus. I'd waited too long before fucking Megan's asshole. I bent forward and slid my tongue into her asshole.

Megan's asshole tasted good and tangy. It was a virgin asshole, and that thought excited me. I'd fucked three ass- virgins at college, and those were the three who really went wild in ecstasy when I finally got between their cheeks. I hadn't expected to bone Megan there, though, but patience was going to pay off!

I licked and sucked at Megan's tight hole, pressing my tongue in there so that she groaned in pleasure.

"Oh God. Yes," moaned Megan. "It feels good... do..."

She paused and turned to face me. "Now the shirt," she panted. "Before you ass-fuck me!" I slid my hands up her shirt, and Megan groaned "Tear my shirt off too!"

I grinned as I took hold of the neckline and gave it a good rip. I tore her shirt between her nice tits and stroked them with my thumbs as I pulled the gash down. I reached forward and bit through the straps over her arms, tearing those one by one. Then I tossed the useless piece of material over my shoulder.

"Now you're ready," I panted. "To get butt-fucked." I buried my face between Megan's tight cheeks, lapping at her tight asshole and thrusting my tongue in there. I reached under her stomach to hold her hips, making sure her delicious back door stayed in the right position as I got ready to fuck her. I heard her whimpering and felt her muscles contracting in rhythmic bliss. I licked a trail up from her crack over her back, panting as I lifted my cock.

"Wait--" she squealed. "It's my first time. I'm a virgin back there. Oil me up."

"It's better if you're raw," I grunted, leaning forward so the bulging head of my cock touched her between the cheeks. "It's lots better the first time."

She let out a whimper. "Oh, that feels so good... but I'm a virgin!"

"Virgins should lose it unlubed," I said. "But I can fuck your pussy a little if you like, first. And then do your asshole."

"Yes," panted Megan. "Do that."

I got behind Megan and pulled my cock-head out of her ass. Then I tucked the pointed head between her cunt lips and began to force it in. Megan let out her first really loud moan as I penetrated her, sliding my long cock into her snatch for the first time in weeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.