Boyfriend's Dad - Cover

Boyfriend's Dad

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 15-year Tamera had been drugged and liquered up when she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. But she did not know that her boyfriend's dad had taken pictures of them while they were doing it. Her boyfriend's dad used the pictures to blackmail her widowed mom into sex acts under the pretext that she could earn the pictures back. Both Tamera and her mom both wind up working together and with her boyfriend and dad for the pictures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Carla's mind shattered as she recognized her daughter standing in the doorway with the son of the man's whose penis had just exploded up inside her. She tried to speak, but her jaw moved up and down soundlessly as she locked her tearstained eyes on her daughter's shocked features, and she staggered to her knees on the bed in mute supplication, more tears of abasement streaming down her face, her skin blanched the color of death itself.

"Ohhhh God," she mewled helplessly. "Ohhhh, I wish I was dead!"

Tamera gazed at her mother, seeing with pitying eyes her breasts which she had once suckled for milk, at the taut belly which had once held her, at the blonde triangle of pubic hair which had once painfully split wide to give her life. She couldn't hate her own mother; no matter what she was doing, she couldn't hate her flesh and blood. "Mother..." She started forward, tears in her eyes as well, her arms opening in a show of affection and strength. "Mother..." she cried.

"Darling, please, stay away from me. I'm... no good. I'm not fit to be your mother. Don't call me that. Call me a whore."

"No," the young girl moaned. A strange, hot tingling was being stirred in her loins. "No, don't say that, because that makes me one, too." She stared at the naked, rosy-hued skin and the scarlet-tipped nipples, the alabaster breasts still heaving and swaying, and at the pubic mound with their much used vaginal lips and semen-covered cuntal hole, and then she looked down at herself. She was clothed--but it was as if she saw through her clothes and at the way she'd looked only a short while before at Jason's house. She saw both her mother and herself naked--and saw naked truth as well. "No, if you're a whore, then so am I..."

"Tamera, I... don't understand what you're saying! You're my daughter! But you're not like me!"

"Oh yes, I am, mother," Tamera said, coming still closer. "When I first saw you, I called you an animal. But Eddie said that's right, and that you looked as I had with him between my legs! And he was right! You see, I just finished being fucked by two boys at the same time!"

"No!" Carla swallowed hard, trying to clear the stupor in her brain, for her daughter's words struck fire in her belly. She remembered the pictures on the table in the livingroom, the lewd scenes of her daughter in the throes of passion and excitement, and the reason which had prompted her to lower her own barriers of morality. "Stop it, stop what you're telling me," she whimpered, covering her ears with her hands. "You're only fifteen, and were taken advantage of. I should have been able to control myself!"

"But I don't want to control myself, Mother," Tamera said, climbing on the bed. "Don't you see? We're alike, you and I. I wasn't taken advantage of, not after I learned to enjoy sex. We're one and the same, and I want you to love me, forgive me as I forgive you and love you."

"Oh, Tamera!" her mother wailed, and suddenly she and her daughter were in one another's arms, hugging each other as tightly as they could, attempting to bridge the gap between them. "There's nothing to forgive..." She murmured into Tamera's hair, stroking her quivering back, and now all of her false ideas crumbled like crystal glass--for she had to admit that fifteen or no, Tamera wasn't a baby any longer, that she was, as she'd said, a woman, able to react and respond to the same sexual drives as her mother.

Mort McDonald had been watching this, at first incredulously, then with cynicism. He looked at his son with a sly wink, nodding his head in silent agreement that his seductive plot had worked out perfectly, and that he was finally going to be able to delve into the hot young pussy of the lovely little teenager. He ogled Tamera as tenderly Carla cradled her, and his cock gave a painful lurch in his pants.

"A touching scene," he said harshly.

"A real handkerchief wetter," Eddie said, snickering. "Christ, I wasn't sure it would work as you said it might, but now I can see that you really hit the nail on the head, Dad."

Carla looked at them, her cheeks flaming with indignation. "Shut your filthy mouths. Shut up, and get out!"

"Not so fast, my dear," McDonald said lewdly. "I still have the pictures."

"Haven't I paid for them enough?" Carla screamed. "Hasn't your pound of flesh been enough?"

"Wh-what pictures, mother? The ones in the livingroom?" She was motionless, indecisive and quizzical."

"My darling," Carla moaned, once again hugging her child to her naked breasts. "Leave her out of this, Mort. I beg you. Can't you see she's been through enough already?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'd say she weathered it better than you, my dear." He chuckled throatily. "Besides, your daughter's in the photos, isn't she? Hell, she has a right to know about them."

"Yeah," echoed his son. "And earn them back."

"Oh Lord, no!" Carla groaned. "You wouldn't make her!"

"What pictures?" Tamera demanded impatiently.

"Why, the pictures I took of you and Eddie last night. You know, when you and he were fucking--"

"Fucking!" The horrified girl recoiled as if struck by a snake. "You mean, you took--? When we were all--?"

"Cunt and tits and cocks," McDonald said, nodding. "The whole works, and like I told your mother, I'll cross out the boys' faces and sell the negatives. If you don't want a whole bunch of full color shots of you fucking spread from coast-to-coast, then you're going to have to help me pay for them. The same way your mother's been paying for them for the last few hours."

"Oh God, oh God," Carla cried out, the final point of no return having been reached. "God forgive us," she mewled as she looked at the lusting, incredibly repulsive man and son. "God forgive us both."

"Hurry up and decide, Tamera," McDonald commanded. "Hurry up and either say no, and I'll get dressed and leave, or--"

"Or... or what?" the girl asked tremblingly.

"Or else you take your clothes off, my lovely pet." He snickered devilishly. "Your mother's naked, and now I want to see that sweet little pussy of yours in the flesh."

All was quiet for a moment, and then Tamera licked her lips again, and pulled away from her mother's embrace. She slowly started to disrobe. Carla stared with tormented eyes, her breath ragged and gasping. "No, Tamera," she whispered. "Don't do it, don't do it!"

"Yes," Tamera said in a tone of low, even response. "Yes, I'll do it." She crouched on the bed, removing her things as she had at Jason's house, carefully and slowly, laying them aside so they wouldn't get mussed. "Yes, for we don't have any choice, Mother." She unsnapped her bra, and tried not to react when McDonald gasped at the salaciously enticing sight of her lithe legs and thighs, her sparse matted blonde pubic hair still shining with Eddie's recent ejaculation. "He'd do what he threatens, a man like him. Besides, I'm no better than you, and if you could do this for me, then I can do it for myself as well."

"Damned right you can," McDonald breathed harshly, and he fingered his once-again aching testicles, already feeling the prurient desires rekindling in his lust-hardening penis. "And for a starter, I want you and your mother to play with each other and lick each other's cunts!"

Carla gasped in horror and revulsion at the incredibly sick demand. Lesbianism! And worse, with Tamera, her own daughter! She couldn't do such a perverted act! She regarded Tamera with agonized eyes as she studied her lovely quivering young breasts and pink rosettes, and chip- like nipples, and then down lower, to the now experienced hair-lined lips of her vagina and the dainty pink clitoris nestling sweetly in the trembling, fleshy vaginal lips.

"Tamera, she moaned. "Tamera, tell them no..."

"Take me in your arms, Mother," Tamera said softly. She sunk down and lay spread out, her arms outstretched. "I love you, mother. I love you more than them..."

Carla stared into the other's pain-flecked eyes, and she knew instinctively that she and her child were the same, and enslaved in their webs of physical weaknesses. The immoral ties which bound them somehow made things a little easier and helped blank out the hoarse urgings of the lewd man and boy as they hotly eyed the two naked women.

"Kiss me, mother..." Tamera said, breathing harshly. "Kiss me..." A tortured moan escaped from Carla's lips, but she couldn't stop herself from responding. She lay down beside her daughter, wrapped her in her arms, and her lips found Tamera's with an agile, softly sweet possession, and her tongue fluttered hesitantly into the warmly waiting mouth.

Tamera was in a torment of agony, and she trembled all over with the strange forbiddeness of the situation, knowing now that there was no way out, abhorred with the idea that she was in partnership with loving another female, and yet so strongly drawn to her mother that she wasn't sure that she didn't want this to be happening. She sucked her mother's tongue, kissing back hard--a lover's kiss, a kiss she would have normally given to Eddie. She reached upward and touched and caressed the breast pressing against her own, feeling the wetness of perspiration and the stiffening of its nipple under her long, slim fingers. She rolled and squeezed it in an understanding way, and Carla gasped, momentarily closing her eyes as the sensuously warm sensation coursed excitingly through her.

"No... no, darling, we mustn't."

"Oh yes you will!" McDonald ordered feverishly. "You will, or I'll sell those pictures. So help me, I will!"

"Yeah! More! More!" Eddie breathed harshly, quickly taking off his pants and shirt and climbing on the large double bed with his father so that he could watch, his cock already a hard, long rod, aching with excitement. "Go on, Tamera, lick your mother!"

"And you, Carla, lick your daughter," McDonald added, laughing.

Carla lay frozen against the soft, voluptuously formed body pressing against hers, a dry and strangling choke in her throat as she touched her lips with her tongue, feeling Tamera's teeth and inner cheeks, and the hand stroking her naked breast gently, taunting her nipple, trailing her other hand down to press hard against her nervously palpitating belly. "Tamera... Oh, Tamera..." she whispered, the girl's strong young body trembling hotly, nakedly, and her fingers running over her flesh in a knowing female caress, making Carla gasp and shiver from the delicate tracings.

"You're so pretty, Mum," Tamera crooned. "You know that? You know that I've always admired you, especially when I've seen you naked, like in the shower? I've always hoped to grow up to look like you..." She dug her hips into the bed and before her mother could stop her, she spread her legs slightly and pushed her pubic mound up hard against her mother's, rubbing their soft blonde pussy curls together with a friction which made her tingle with arousal. Her hand crept down, down still more until her fingers parted Carla's coral-tinged cunt-lips and slid inside the warm depths of her pussy. "Ohhhhh, Mother, love me..."

Carla sucked in her breath, her eyes bulging as she felt her daughter jerk her loins and whip her fingers in and out in a regular beating rhythm. "Tamera," she groaned, and put her own hand between them to still the flying hand. "Stop, stop..."

"Don't stop," McDonald drooled. "Carla, play with Tamera's cunt. Don't stop her from fingering yours!" He glanced over at his son. Eddie was sprawled beside the woman and girl as he reveled in their lewd display, his blood-sated cock rigid, his hand stroking it lightly. "That's it, son," he said proudly. "But don't beat off too hard, or you'll cum before it's time!"

"Don't worry, dad," Eddie panted. "You showed me how.

Carla was drawn by the lewd command and her own rising pulse to slowly fondle her child's softly curling pubic hair and wet, throbbing vagina.

"Ohhh, that's it, Mother," Tamera gasped. "Don't stop... Don't stop, please... Keep on, deeper!" She moved her loins and buttocks so that they were open for full access to her pussy, and she undulated her hips abandonedly, her cunt secreting juices of rising excitement which washed warmly over Carla's fingers. The mother tried to cease, but she couldn't, and she began to stroke the heatedly squirming young mound, running her hands deftly into the tiny valley of pink flesh as the girl shuddered and gasped. This was wicked, sick, perverted... but she was becoming more excited by the second... excited by her own naked daughter!

"Tamera... Oh God..." She couldn't comprehend what was taking place. Again, Tamera kissed her, and then she slid her face down a little lower and her lips closed against her mother's distended nipple, sucking it furiously as if hoping that the breast would stream out with milk. Carla sensed her breasts grow large and hard, and then she gave in to the sensations and rubbed her child's cunt all the harder, while Tamera rolled and brushed the soft matte of their pubic hairs warmly against their hands.

Tamera moved her own hand out from between them, and then over the trembling firm buttocks, pulling them apart to stroke Carla's tiny little anal mouth delicately with her forefinger. Carla trembled and moaned from the lewd and unwelcomed passions which seethed in her blood, for her daughter was moving her fingers around so that while one was on her rectum, the others were teasing her cunt again with the soft strokings of a feather. Her flesh rippled with desire as her own fingers responded with still more teasing motions, sliding in and out of the tight, little vagina, massaging Tamera's tiny, hardening clitoris with her thumb and forefinger.

Her hand in her mother's flowering, lubricious cunt, Tamera let all thoughts of right and wrong, or the presence of the McDonald man and son sweep away, and she let her tongue trail between Carla's breasts, nibbling with her sharp little teeth at the diamond-chip nipples and soft skin. Carla whimpered uncontrollably from the unexpected delights, and she tried to once more protest, but she couldn't seem to voice anything save a long sigh.

"God!" Eddie groaned. "I can't take much more of this! Get them to suck each other off, right now!"

"Right, son," McDonald panted obscenely. "You heard him, little girl. Lick your mother's cunt for awhile!"

A tortured gasp escaped from Carla's mouth, certainly her daughter would never consent to a perversion like that! But then the teenager's tongue was sliding down over her trembling belly, and she ground her mouth for a moment to her mother's naval, raising soft mewls and gasps, and then she squirmed around so that she could go lower, and again Carla tried to stop her daughter--but the maddening patterns of indecent sensations trailing after her gently nipping teeth caused the voluptuous young mother to open wider to the onslaught of the fingers which were moving so lovingly in and out of her cuntal channel.

Carla's breath caught in her throat as the now excited young girl began to shower kisses on her thighs... and then on the blonde triangle of tender raised flesh between them, and she inched her legs wider still to allow the girl to reach into the soft, pinkly moistened vaginal lips. A lewd shudder of forbidden delight coursed through her body as Tamera's tongue found her clitoris, gently sucking it up into her mouth. A wave of revulsion ran through her as she realized the enormity of what she was allowing to happen... but the stimulation was enormous, overcoming all opposition.

Tamera eased her small, moist tongue into the soft wet folds of her mother's trembling cuntal lips, and then sucked delightedly at the helplessly quivering flesh, Carla rising off of the bed in involuntary reaction, rotating her body so that she could feel more of her daughter's fresh young mouth between her legs. Tamera found that instead of horror and sickening revulsion that she would have thought she'd have at doing such an act, she was experiencing a wild, forbidden thrill from the wet passion-inciting contact, and she lashed out in an insane torrent of action, her tongue and lips invading with total freedom, forgetting where she was or who was with her--only that she was drinking ambrosia and breathing in the sweet musk from the openly dilated pussy which had once welcomed her own father's desire-hardened penis.

Carla raised her head to watch in totally mesmerized captivation as her teenage daughter nestled her face lovingly in the hollow of her open thighs. She felt the soft kisses on the tender pink creases of her skin, the hot breaths of air blowing into the excitedly parting orifice of her cunt, but mostly she felt the licking in long sensuous strokes from the tip of her clitoris all the way down her widespread vaginal slit to her anus, where it teased hotly at the tiny puckered opening, then back up in a slow mind-wrenching motion between the sparsely hair-fringed lips between her legs. She hissed and rolled her head in subservient acquiescence as her young, teenage daughter reached up with both hands and played with her breasts, the tonguing becoming hungrier, lashing everywhere up into her lustfully throbbing loins, making her insides curl up and vibrate with wonderful tensions.

Tamera moved on the bed again, sucking air in short surges so she wouldn't have to break the warm, fleshy contact as she fervently lapped with her eager young mouth, her nose buried in her mother's steaming cunt with wild depravity. She stretched out alongside Carla, only now her legs were in front of the voluptuous woman's lust-glazed eyes, her soft blonde pubic mound undulating a scant few inches from the mother's face. Carla gazed at the swollen, excitedly glistening lips of her daughter's vagina, and it seemed to her that the lewd sight was erotically sublime. She brushed her fingers worshipfully over Tamera's vagina, feeling her child tremble and seeing little droplets of rising secretion appear along the pink flesh and soft, fleecy pubic curls. The skin was softer and hotter now to Carla, and she quaked with unknown desire to kiss it. But she couldn't. She just couldn't!

And then she was, finding to her shock that she was clutching desperately at her daughter's white smoothly rounded young buttocks and drawing her face to them, and all of her resistance melted with the love she felt for the young teenager. Her lips burrowed in the soft, hair- fringed folds of the cunt, and she licked molten swaths back and forth as Tamera was doing to her, flicking several times against the tiny tender clitoris, then toward the viscous covered opening of Tamera's waiting pussy, plunging far in to feel the rippling fleshy walls close hotly around the tip of her tongue. Then she slowly, teasingly rotated it around up inside before traveling onto the satin-smooth vale between her buttocks, sucking delightedly at the crinkled mouth of the tiny pulsating rectum.

"Ohhhhh, you're wonderful, Mother! Faster! Faster!"

Tamera raised her hips over her mother's plundering mouth, pressing her glistening pussy against the hungrily flaying tongue with inhuman demands. And as she did, she furiously lashed at Carla's deliciously tasting cunt, her own yet unsated passions mounting and mounting, her fingers plucking at the desire-hardened nipples while the middle finger of her other hand penetrated the tightly resisting little nether ring of her anus, venturing tenderly into the soft, fleshy passage and working cock- like in a lewd repeat of what Eddie had done to her. All of Carla's untapped, unrestrained fury was loosened upon her child's vagina then, and she choked and gasped as she strove to bring Tamera to the same orgasm that she was nearing...

"Ohhhh, man, I've got to fuck one of them," Eddie moaned, rolling back and forth as if in great pain. "I tell you, I've got to fuck! I can't stand just watching any longer!" He crawled over to hungrily watch Tamera's buttocks writhe in ecstatic excitement and her legs arch high so that all of her pink, wet cuntal slit was visible to him as her mother sucked and licked her passionately. "Shit, this is going to be better than I'd thought it would be!"

McDonald moved toward Carla, his mind racing with lewd perversions, his loins fired with sexual excitement. "Yeah," he rasped, stroking her soft, throbbing white buttocks eagerly, not disturbing Tamera's finger which was jerking spasmodically in her clenched, puckered anus. He hovered over the woman's backsides, lusting with gloating eyes. "Yeah, I'll take Carla again... in the ass!"

"Nooooo!" Carla screamed. Even through her passion-fogged haze, she couldn't believe the absolute pit of depravity into which she and her child had been unwillingly thrown. Even though her passions had been unnaturally aroused by Tamera's loving tongue on her cunt, the young mother was shocked by the impact of McDonald's words. God, he was going to sodomize her, right in front of her own teenaged daughter's eyes!

"Yeah, Dad," Eddie grinned. "I fucked Tamera in the ass, and it was like the tightest little cunt I've ever been in! She was cherry at both ends!" he laughed delightedly. "But no more!"

"So's the mother, in the ass at least!" McDonald said hungrily, viewing the rose-hued sphincter in which Tamera's finger was sunk. "And she won't be there for long, either!"

"What... what did you have Mrs. West do to you... besides fuck?" the boy asked breathlessly. "I want Tamera to do whatever it was--a real reversal!"

"She sucked me off!"

"Man... Tamera, get up on your knees," Eddie commanded. "Suck my cock, suck it just like your hot-lipped mother sucked off my dad!"

Tamera hesitated, then rolled obediently onto her knees, lifting her face from between her mother's thighs and gingerly slipping her finger from her anus. She gave her mother an awful look of sadness, which Carla could only return with tear-blurred eyes--and then the young girl could see nothing save the crouching of her boyfriend, Eddie, in front of her, her vision taken up entirely by his throbbing, sperm-swollen testicles and his hard, young penis as he held it before her with his hand.

"Suck me off, baby," he hissed down at the top of her head.

Yes, Tamera thought giddily. Yes, I'll suck his cock, just like Mom sucked his father's cock... and at the same time, she'll be getting fucked in the ass, same as I...

She lovingly guided his penis to her, lavishing it with her warm wet tongue, brushing a grazing caress from its base along its wide underside up to its blunt cock-head, washing it, playing with it, kissing with long, lapping strokes... then back down to its base again, and to the black- haired, pubic thatch, then lower, around his angry, distended sac of sperm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.