Boyfriend's Dad - Cover

Boyfriend's Dad

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 15-year Tamera had been drugged and liquered up when she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. But she did not know that her boyfriend's dad had taken pictures of them while they were doing it. Her boyfriend's dad used the pictures to blackmail her widowed mom into sex acts under the pretext that she could earn the pictures back. Both Tamera and her mom both wind up working together and with her boyfriend and dad for the pictures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Carla felt the weight of Eddie McDonald's father sag the bed as he crawled toward her, felt warm hairy flesh straddle her upper body and settle down on it, and her heart almost stopped beating. Her head flailed from side to side in mute protest and revulsion, and she wanted to scream, to throw the man away from her--but she couldn't. She didn't dare refuse him, not with those lewd, perverted pictures of her daughter hanging in the balance of her decision.

She stared at his penis, which he was extending toward her, huge and blood-red, the tiny hole in its tip seeping seminal fluid, and the yellow light of the bedroom lamp fell across its full expanse, adding to its horrible fascination. The terrified young woman was sickened by the thought of her mouth being used as nothing more than a receptacle for the lewdly waiting sperm of this horrible beast, for she had told the truth in saying that she'd never allowed Arnold to suck her between her thighs or her to kiss his... she considered the acts as dirty and degrading, defiling the purity of the love making. And yet, to suck McDonald's cock now only accentuated the entrapment he had her in, was a fitting punishment for her humiliation and anguish and complete capitulation. She shuddered--but deep down she knew that she would suck his cock, and suck it just as hard and passionately as she could, until she had those damning photographs safely in her possession, and could destroy the lurid threat to her daughter's future.

"Damnit, baby, I won't tell you again!" McDonald roared with contempt. "Suck my fucking cock, you little whore!" He couldn't wait any longer to take this lust-inciting woman, and he grabbed her harshly, lifting her head with the flat of his palm while with the forefinger and thumb of his other hand, he pinched her nose together so that she had to open her mouth to breathe. He pressed forward, the slick smooth glans hard against her chin, moving upwards to tease wetly along her lips. He thrust his buttocks forward, prodding the softness of her lips, grinningly waiting. She mumbled in terror and revulsion, but he wasn't to be denied. He increased the pressure and little by little her mouth gasped open and his broad, thick cock crushed through the moist lips and into the warm, wet grotto of her mouth. She could feel it slither the full length of her tongue and fill her cheeks completely with its thick, fleshy hardness.

Carla closed her eyes, feeling numb to her agony, and in a trance- like state she felt the pubic hairs at the base of McDonald's cock rub her chin and lips, and then he started teasing his penis in and out of her mouth while his hands held her head in a viselike grip.

"Suck! Suck, baby, suck!" she heard him command harshly, and she did, her lips slowly nibbling subserviently at his thrusting hardness, and she coughed and sputtered until she became accustomed to the alien invasion of her mouth. She tried not to think of what she was allowing to be done to her, but it was impossible not to. His testicles bounced loosely against her chin, and her nostrils filled with the piquancy of his maleness, constant reminders of the subservient position he held her in.

She ran her tongue experimentally around and around the thickness of McDonald's slowly pumping cock, flicking the tip into the tiny open slit at the head of his blunt shaft, feeling it swell and pulsate with excitement. She would show him, she drummed through her brandy-fogged brain. If this is what she had to do to save Tamera, she would show him she could please; he wanted her to suck, then she'd suck... he called her a whore, then a whore she would be, doing all the tricks a whore can do. Her tortured, drink-hazed mind droned on deliriously, the very haplessness of her situation excusing away some of the weird, masochistic sensations which were beginning to flutter in her belly and loins.

"Stroke my balls!" McDonald rasped down at her lovely, cock-filled face. "Take them, but be gentle. And suck! Suck harder!"

Carla sucked and licked in earnest, and as she did, the lewd words pouring into her ears spurred her on, and a great shudder passed through her as she became enveloped in the exquisite madness of what she was abjectly doing. She cupped his bloated, semen-filled testicles and caressed them tenderly, still sucking demon-like around and around the throbbing cock-head which was sliding in and out of her ovalled, tightly- clasping mouth. She was totally subjugated, and could do nothing to even stop her own flesh from tingling in unwanted forbiddenness. The saliva in her mouth grew and grew, becoming slightly sticky from the small emission of lubricating fluid which seeped from the small hole she bathed with the tip of her tongue, and in response, McDonald writhed and strained over her, his long, sensuous fingers curling tightly in her blonde hair, using her mouth now as if it was another cunt. She could feel his penis stretch and expand until there wasn't any more room, and the repulsion of before gave way to the sickening realization that she was strangely beginning to enjoy it.

The foaming passions which had been released from the self-enforced bondage of her husband's memory flowed through her blood and nerves like a giant holocaust--or a savage invasion of barbarians, ruining all which lay before them. Her mind reeled from the electric touch of her tongue on McDonald's cock and the pungent, not unpleasant taste of his male secretions, and she massaged the soft, resilient skin of his testicles with one hand while crooning mindlessly in rhythmic suckings, twirling her soft tongue maddeningly over and under. She opened her mouth wider in unconscious desire for more of his wonderful penis to be slid inside her butter-soft mouth, and she moved back and forth in a lewd mock of the coital beat, causing McDonald to cry out in pure, unexpected pleasure.

She was unable to stop the mounting spiral of her own passions now, and the young mother's widely stretched lips slavered unashamedly, her hips grinding behind her in hungry desire, soft mewling sounds of animal passion escaping from around the thick cock embedded in her mouth. She was enjoying this deeply, her brain made her realize, and she was becoming a partner in it, participating rather than resisting. She thought fleetingly of her husband, but Arnold's face withered and faded like smoke waved away by a hand as the torrent of her long denied sexual desires billowed through her. Sweat rolled over her body in thick rivulets, rolling down from her forehead to her tightly locked mouth to mingle obscenely with the juices of her saliva and his thin, excited secretions, so that McDonald's naked testicles, slamming hard against her chin on every forward thrust, slapped with a wet, sharp smack of flesh against flesh that seemed to fill the room with their loudness each and every time.

The tingling heat in her cunt became too much for Carla to bear, and she moved her left hand down under her, leaving her right hand bent at the elbow for support, her hand still softly squeezing the throbbing balls which hung and swung beneath his cock. She moved her left hand across her rippling belly and to her now wet, moistly alive cunt, and slipped her fingers through the curly soft pubic hair, parting the thin, silken strands so she could rub the tiny, excitedly rising bud of her clitoris. Faster and faster she manipulated the tiny, quivering tip, feeling the rising storm of her excitement... and then she slipped her fingers into her hungry, insatiably aroused vaginal hole, and her body was engulfed with fire as she strove wildly for her own release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.