Caught in the Restaurant - Short Story - Cover

Caught in the Restaurant - Short Story

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: After moving away and finally not needing to hide their relationship, a brother and sister go out on a proper date and run into someone from their past. She'll keep quiet, for a price.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Public Sex   .

In a stroke of luck, our family had to move to an entirely new state due to our father’s work. Everyone we knew and everyone who knew us was left behind, and this meant a completely fresh start. We had no connections, no friends, no one to rely on but ourselves. The feeling of not knowing anyone and being free to be whoever we wanted was exhilarating. There were no expectations, no preconceived notions about who we were or who we wanted to be. We had freedom.

My sister and I could not believe how lucky we were to have this opportunity. After months of hiding our relationship together, we were able to be together openly and not have to worry about what other people might think; because no one knew we were brother and sister. We could hold hands in public, kiss in front of people, and even go out on dates without fear of judgment. It was a dream come true.

Our parents were very supportive after they found out about our relationship. They understood that we couldn’t help how we felt, and they wanted us to be happy. They did ask that we keep it low key, but since we’ve moved they said all restrictions are lifted. They were no longer worried about us getting caught, and that gave them some relief.

Our parents did get a three bedroom house. But the third bedroom was turned into an office since my sister and I were still going to be sharing a room. They did make sure we were on the opposite corner of the house because they didn’t want to hear my sister moaning as she came from her brother’s cock.

I loved being able to wake up every morning with my beautiful sister sleeping next to me. I loved feeling her cute butt pressing against me under the blanket, holding her breasts in my hand as she slept, and smelling her hair. But most of all, I loved the feeling of my rock hard cock pushing open her tight little pussy and fucking her into complete oblivion.

I would often cum inside her, filling her womb with my incestuous seed. Then I would slowly pull out and watch the creamy white fluid drip from her used hole until it finally dripped down onto our bed. She was mine and I was hers. We couldn’t be happier.

The best part was that we were able to be open at school too. We would walk hand in hand, kiss during lunch, and sit next to each other in class. Our new school was so big and had so many kids that no one even knew we were siblings. We were just another couple among thousands of others. It was a very liberating experience.

After a few weeks of living in our new home and going to a new school, my sister and I were in a place where we could consider ourselves happy. We didn’t have to hide, and no one knew we were related. Our parents were supportive, and life was great.

I finally was able to ask my sister out on a proper date to a proper restaurant, and of course, she said yes. This would be the first time that we would go out to a place that wasn’t a fast food joint or a coffee shop. My sister was beyond excited to dress up for our date, and so was I.

When the night came, my sister came out wearing the prettiest dress that showed off her cleavage nicely. I loved seeing her dressed up, especially in her high heels. She looked so sexy, and the way her ass cheeks peeked out from her dress was so cute. I was excited to get home and rip that dress off her body, throw her onto the bed, and fuck her senseless.

But before that, I had a proper dinner to take her to. I would show her a good time tonight and treat her like the perfect girl she was. I could tell she was a bit nervous, so I held her hand in the taxi, letting her know that everything would be okay.

We arrived at the restaurant and were seated quickly by the hostess. The atmosphere was perfect, and my sister’s eyes lit up when she saw the menu. She couldn’t believe how fancy the food was and how much it cost. I told her not to worry, and that I would pay for it. After all, this was a special occasion.

“You deserver it, Maddy,” I said. “We’ve been through so much together to get to this point. You are the most important person in my life, and I love you so much.”

“Aww.” Madison touched her chest softly. “I love you so much more, Alex.”

I reached across the table and held her hand. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. We both stood up out of our chairs slightly, leaned forward, and kissed. A passionate, romantic, loving kiss. Our lips met and the world around us disappeared.

“Sorry to interrupt!” The waitress said. “Are you guys ready to order?”

I didn’t even realize that the waitress was standing next to our table. Madison and I pulled away from each other and sat back down in our chairs.

“Oh, sorry.” I said as I smiled at Madison.

“It’s alright.” The waitress said as she reached into her pocket for a notebook. “So, what would you--”

I looked up to see why she stopped talking and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it was Samantha.

“Maddy? Alex?” The waitress said with a shocked look on her face. “Were you ... Did you...”

Samantha was a girl that we both went to school with in our old city. She was one of Madison’s old friends that we left behind, and she knew that Madison and I were brother and sister.

“Oh god.” Madison said, completely mortified. “Samantha! I didn’t know you worked here.”

“Yeah I uh ... We moved here last weekend.” Samantha was still stunned. “Alex ... You two were kissing.”

I could feel myself sweating. I didn’t want our night to be ruined. Samantha was a nice girl and she was really pretty. She had long dark brown hair, and a slender body. I remember having a huge crush on her back in the day, but I could never act on it because of my sister.

“Oh yeah.” I said, trying to stay calm. “Me and Madison are uh...”

Madison looked at me with a worried expression. She knew exactly what was going through my mind. I couldn’t believe I was going to say this.

“We’re together, Samantha.” I said. “Me and Maddy are ... We’re dating.”

“Dating?!” Samantha said with a loud voice, catching the attention of everyone in the restaurant. “But you’re...”

“Shhh.” Madison put her finger up to her mouth.

“Sorry.” Samantha lowered her voice. “So, you guys are like ... Really dating? Like, boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Yep.” Madison nodded. “I know it’s a bit weird, but I love him and he loves me.”

“That’s really ... That’s...”

I could see that Samantha was trying to wrap her head around this whole thing. Her facial expression was one of confusion.

“Are you two ... Sleeping together?” Samantha whispered.

Madison looked over at me nervously. I had no idea how she would respond.

“Yes, we are.” Madison nodded. “We’re sleeping together. And I know it’s weird. Trust me, I do. But you can’t tell anyone.”

“You can’t tell anyone.” I repeated.

“Oh man.” Samantha rubbed her forehead. “This is really awkward.”

“We know.” I said.

“I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Please, Samantha. Just let us have our date and don’t say anything to anyone.” Madison pleaded. “We’re really happy together, and we’re not hurting anyone.”

“Okay, I won’t tell.” Samantha said.

“Really? You promise?”

“Yeah, I’ll promise if you do something for me.”

Madison and I exchanged looks. We were both afraid of what she was going to ask.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Nothing bit, I just want Alex to fuck me in the washroom.”

Madison’s mouth dropped open, and her eyes went wide.

“No way!” Madison whispered to me.

“You’re kidding.” I said, taken aback by Samantha’s request.

“I’m serious.” Samantha said. “I’ve liked you for ages, I don’t know how you didn’t see it. If you fuck me in the washroom, right now, I’ll promise to keep your dirty little secret.”

“That’s...” I was speechless. “Samantha, we’re dating.”

“I know, but...” Samantha put her finger up to her mouth to make a shushing sound. “Just this once, no one will ever know.”

I looked over at my sister and saw the look of anger and sadness on her face. This was a tough decision. Either I say no, and Samantha tells everyone about us, or I fuck her in the washroom and keep our relationship a secret.

“Fine.” Madison said, looking up at Samantha. “You can fuck him.”

“Really?!” Samantha was surprised.

“Maddy!” I was shocked that my sister would say yes.

“Go.” Madison said. “If this is the only way to keep our secret, then you should go.”

“But...”

“It’s fine.” Madison said with a fake smile. “We’ll finish our date when you’re back.”

“Alright.” I sighed. “Let’s go, Samantha.”

Samantha smiled and took me by the hand I pulled away and went back to Madison. I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her passionately.

“I’ll be back soon.” I whispered. “I’m sorry, Maddy.”

“It’s fine, really.” Madison kissed me again and smiled. “It’s better than people finding out.”

Samantha pulled on my arm and led me through the restaurant and into the ladies’ washroom. The restroom was a small, single person room, but it had a lock.

“Take off your clothes.” Samantha said as she shut the door and locked it.

“All of them?”

“Yeah, all of them. I only get one shot at this.”

Samantha didn’t waste any time getting undressed. She pulled her top up over her head, showing me her lacey bra. She reached down and unzipped her pencil skirt, pushing it down past her legs. She stepped out of it and tossed it aside, leaving her in only her underwear.

“You gonna take yours off, or am I gonna have to do it for you?” Samantha said as she approached me.

I couldn’t deny that I was enjoying the situation, just a little. Samantha was a gorgeous girl and she had a fantastic body. I took my shirt off and then started to undo my belt. Samantha pushed my hands away and quickly pulled my belt off. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pushing them down.

“Whoa!” Samantha said when she saw my erection poking out of my underwear. “You’re already hard, are you really that excited?”

“It’s a reflex.” I lied. “I get hard when any girl’s undressing in front of me.”

“Well let’s see if I can make it harder.” Samantha said, stepping back.

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. She then slid her thumbs under the waistband of her underwear and pushed them down, giving me a clear view of her beautiful shaved pussy. She stepped out of her underwear and stood up straight, showing off her incredible body and perky tits.

“You like?” Samantha asked, posing for me.

“Yeah, you’re really pretty.”

“I won’t tell your sister-girlfriend you said that.” She winked at me.

I looked away. I was embarrassed and annoyed with myself for being hard. Madison didn’t deserve this.

“Alright, Alexander.” Samantha walked towards me. “Let’s see if you’re as big as I’ve dreamed.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.