Hitch - Cover

Hitch

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: In this follow up to "Double Emergence" Nils attempts to explain his dalliance with Jamie's sisters. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

32720-hitch-1.jpg

With the pair of Jamie lookalikes sprawled on the living room rug, Nils got to his feet and made his way to the bedroom. He was surprised to see Jamie in bed. Careful not to disturb her, he crawled in next to her. With the brief thought that he should avoid letting his penis, still wet from one of the lookalike’s juices, touch Jamie, he fell asleep.

“Some night, eh?” Jamie said upon Nils’ waking.

Nils rubbed the sleep from his eyes. “Uh, yeah. I didn’t know you were twins. I mean triplets.”

Jamie responded with a befuddled look. “Huh?” she said.

“Last night,” Nils said. “I met them out in the living room. We, uh ... I met them.”

“Triplets?” Jamie questioned. “You met them?”

Nils nodded. “At first I thought ... I don’t know what I thought.”

“You must have been dreaming,” Jamie said.

“No. No, they were real. I, um ... We had sex.”

“In the living room? And they looked just like me?”

“They did.”

“What were their names?”

“I don’t know. I forgot to ask. At first I thought one of them was you, but I figured it out.”

“How did you do that?”

“It was ingenious. When we had sex, the one didn’t taste as good as you and the other’s cunt wasn’t as nice as yours and most of all they didn’t quite come the same.”

“What do you mean they didn’t come the same?”

“Their orgasms. They didn’t make the same kind of sound you always make when you come. That little hitch in your breath just at the start of your gasp.”

“I have a little hitch?”

“You do. I love your little hitch.”

“Would you love me if I didn’t have the little hitch?”

Nils had to think about this. “I don’t think it’s something you can help.”

“What if someone else, someone who looked like me, had a bigger hitch?”

Nils scowled. “We should go out to the living room—see if they’re still there.”

“And if they are, are you going to fuck them?”

“Maybe first I’d ask their names.”

“Good idea,” Jamie said. “And after that, you could fuck them, and I’d teach them how to hitch.”

“You’re funny,” Nils said. “I don’t think that hitch is something that can be taught.”

“Okay, well, you go out and see about the ... uh, my sisters while I take a shower.”

32720-hitch-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.