The Band Director and the Girl Next Door - Cover

The Band Director and the Girl Next Door

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2024 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: Will was the local high school's band director. New neighbors moved in next door. A mom and her daughter Leah. He desired to show Leah how beautiful she was to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Will noticed the neighbors moving into the house next door during the heat of a late July Saturday. Beyond the workers moving boxes and furniture into the house, the 44-year old brown haired man only saw a very attractive blonde woman who appeared to be in her mid-30s and a younger version of the woman. A pretty blonde haired girl who probably would be an incoming freshman at the local high school. Will walked over. It was the best way to start a plan.

“Hi, I’m Will,” he introduced to the mother. “I live next door.” He pointed at his house with his thumb. “Welcome to the neighborhood.”

“Thanks, I’m Lauren,” raising a hand in greeting. She sounded as frazzled as she looked.

“And is that your daughter?”

“Yea, that’s Leah. She 14.”

“Starting high school?”

“Yea, she hopes to play in the band.”

“I happen to be the band director at Middleton High.”

“Really?”

Will nodded.

“Come here, Leah!” her mother called out. “This is...”

“I’m Will to everybody.”

“He’s the band director at the high school you’ll be attending.”

“What instrument do you play?”

“The flute,” Leah answered soft as a flute.

“Perfect! I need flute players.”

“Isn’t that great, Leah?” Mother sounded happy.

“I live right there Leah,” Will said pointing at his house. “So if you want, you can come over to my house and I can give you some tips before band practice starts up at school on how to be prepared for our first football halftime show.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” said Lauren. “I already have to start my new job on Monday. We just moved here after my divorce. We don’t know anyone and I’d hate to have Leah be by herself every day while I’m at work.”

“Sure,” Will said happily. This was going quite well. “School doesn’t start until last week of August but there is band camp at the high school for two weeks beforehand. Will gazed at Leah. “I won’t make you practice constantly. We can hang out and just watch movies or other stuff.” He looked at Lauren. “I’ll make sure she has lunch.”

“Oh, that’s great,” said Lauren sounding as if one of her many weights was just removed. Leah would be taken care of.

“Perfect!” Will said. “When you leave for work Monday, send Leah over.” He gazed happily at Leah. “You can meet my dog, Snowball. You’ll see why he’s named that.”

Leah sparkled in his eyes. The 14-year old beauty had straight blonde hair, the same color as her mother’s, who had her hair cut into a short bob. Leah stood about a foot shorter than his six foot tall frame. She had just the hint of growing tits. Lauren looked to be a size B. Leah also had just the beginning of a waist line and corresponding hips that would eventually become the womanly shape that her mother had. William was very glad that his pants had enough extra space to hide his immediate erection when Leah had walked over to stand by her mother.

“Well, you’re super busy,” Will said. “I’ll let you get back to it.” He extended his hand to Leah. “I’ll see you Monday morning. I promise we’ll have fun.”

Leah extended her hand and he took her small hand in his hand. The soft skin created shocks that ran directly to his penis.


Will was still in his robe when the doorbell rang. He put his coffee cup on the counter and headed to the door trailed by his dog.

“Come on in” he greeted with a big smile. He felt extremely happy.

Leah came in, taking a quick glance around. She was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

“Have a seat,” he said pointing at the couch. “That little furball is Snowball.”

Snowball playfully jumped up at her as she walked to the couch. The dog had long white hair and he truly look like an excited little snowball. He was aptly named.

“Just put your flute on the floor.”

She put her carrying case next to the couch.

“Are you hungry? Want anything? Coffee?”

“No, thank you,” she replied.

She sat down on the couch and Snowball instantly jumped on her lap. He gave her cheek a friendly lick then rapidly sniffed her everywhere including embarrassingly burying his head between her legs.

“Stop that!” William said, pulling the dog off and dropping it to the floor. “That’s my job! Now stay down!” Snowball looked up at Leah hoping to be invited back up.

Leah was confused by what William said but then decided she must have misunderstood what he meant.

“Do you want to practice now?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said.

“Take out your flute and stand there and I’ll tell you what to do.”

Leah retrieved her flute and stood where he had pointed. William sat down on the couch and patted next to him and Snowball jumped up. The dog put his head down and decided this was a good time for another morning nap.

Will guided Leah through marching steps, most of it in place but occasionally forward in the limited space the room provided. As he expected she had a lot to improve to get ready to march in formation. He also knew a lot of that improvement would happen at band camp in the company of her classmates. Her flute playing was adequate, better that most freshmen, but still in need of practice.

He tried to speak kindly in helping her get things right but he could tell she was getting frustrated with his frequent corrections so he called for a break. He let Leah have control of the TV. Later he made lunch and they watched another program.

In the early afternoon, he asked if she wanted to practice more and Leah agreed. From her response, Will didn’t think she wanted to but just went along. Will liked that. She seemed to be a personality who went along with others and didn’t make waves but he knew he could still be wrong depending on the situation.

Will was still in his bathrobe and so far, all Leah had seen was his legs. While he had her practicing in-place marching turns, he gapped the lower part of his robe and let the top half of his erection pop out. His balls ached because he was so aroused being in this beautiful girl’s presence the entire day.

He knew when she noticed his purple headed cock. She came to an instant stop and stared between his legs. Will did his best to seem oblivious.

“You need to continue to step over before you stop,” Will instructed, “and the song starts up.” He hummed, “Taking care of business...”

She nodded and tried to continue. Will was quietly amused. Her eyes kept drifting to his ready cock so she struggled to focus.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“Su ... sure,” she stammered.

“You seem distracted.”

“I’m ok.”

He dismissed her response. “Let’s take a break for the day. I have an idea for tomorrow that will help you. Come sit down.” He continued to pretend he had no idea that his cock was exposed to her view.

“Um...” She felt hesitant. She’d be on the other end of the couch but it would bring her that much closer to his cock.

Will turned on the TV. Leah sat down on the couch. She tried her best to only look at the TV but curiosity caused her to sneak glances at his cock. This was her first experience seeing a real live erection in person. He had no idea it was sticking out of his robe and it didn’t seem her place to tell him. It looked so big. Could it fit in her pussy or any girl’s pussy?

Will “looked” at the TV. He used his peripheral vision to notice when Leah looked at his cock. She was becoming braver and taking longer and longer looks. He did his best to stay calm and he held back smiling. It was exciting that she was fascinated with his cock.

After an hour plus, he turned to her which gave a better view of his cock and said, “Do you need anything? Hungry?”

Leah shook her head.

“Just going to use the bathroom.”

Leah watched him walk away.

Will didn’t need to pee. He needed to release desperately. He felt his balls getting tighter and tighter the more lovely Leah looked at his cock. He stood in front of the bathroom sink and delicately stroked his cock while imagining being between her thighs. It didn’t take long at all for him to send out a hard blast of cum. He had to intended to send his cum into the sink but his cock was too hard to push down so it splattered against the backsplash. He grabbed a washcloth and cleaned up the mess. He didn’t want Leah to see that. He hid the washcloth in the shower. He made sure his cock was hidden away. It still was semi-stiff even after the release.

Leah noticed that his cock was covered up upon his return. She felt a little disappointment since it was so fascinating to look at. She wondered if he now knew his cock had been exposed.

Will noticed she looked at his crotch when he reappeared. Today’s showing was over. Tomorrow was another day.

Will sent Leah home since her mom would be home soon. He felt it had been a positive day. He didn’t know how fast things would proceed. He hoped fast but as long as it moved forward, everything was on plan such that it was. She had seen his cock and didn’t run away screaming. That was good. In fact, she seemed very curious about it and spent a lot of time “secretly” looking at it.

Leah couldn’t get the picture of Will’s cock out of her mind. It was so hard and so big and so purplish. It was beautiful. It was big and hard for so long. That meant he was aroused. What was he thinking of? The better question was who? Could it be her? He was looking at her and talking to her when he was hard. She was 14. He was older like her mom. Could he be aroused by her? It seemed ridiculous. He had to be thinking about someone and something else.


When Leah came over the next day, he had her leave her flute in the carrying case. She stood in the middle of the living room waiting for his instructions.

“I want to focus more on the marching today,” he explained.

Leah noticed he was in the same robe he wore all day yesterday. The same robe that his cock popped out of. She silently hoped there might be a repeat showing.

“Ok, this is going to sound completely out there but I’ve had it work with other students,” Will said. “You lack confidence in your marching so I want you to march in the nude.”

“Wh ... what?” she said, uncertain if she heard correctly.

Will turned his palms toward her in an empty gesture. “I know, I know, it sounds completely weird but trust me, it works. If you can march in the nude then you can march in your band uniform in front of hundreds of people.”

She looked in shock as if processing it. He couldn’t have really said that.

“I understand, it’s uncomfortable but to show you that I support you, I’ll take my clothes off too.” He opened his robe and slipped it off. He sat on his robe on the couch. He opened his legs to give her a better view.

Leah’s eyes went to his cock. There was all of it. His balls, the shaft, the head, and no pubic hair whatsoever. The area looked very clean. His cock lay loosely. It wasn’t the big hard stiff thing she saw yesterday.

“It’s just you and me, Leah. We’re not going to tell anybody.”

This seemed so weird to her. But he was a teacher and he would know such things, wouldn’t he? And he was willing to get naked in front of her so that showed ... trust?

“Would it be more comfortable if I undressed you?” he asked.

She didn’t respond to him. She knew that she would absolutely NOT be more comfortable letting him take her clothes off. She pulled up on her shirt.

“If might be easier sitting on the couch.”

He was probably right but she chose to stay where she was.

Will wished he could record this but he knew there was no way he could point his camera at Leah without her noticing. His only option was to try to burn every moment in his memory.

Leah pulled off her shirt. She dropped it behind her. Will gazed at her sand-colored bra containing those little tits. She reached behind her back and his excitement grew. She slid her bra off and he stared at those sugary soft mounds capped by sweet little nipples. Leah looked at him and Will just gave a nod of approval. She had no idea what kind of approval he was giving!

When Leah noticed him staring at her, it made her feel uncomfortable but where else was he going to look? Did she expect him to not look and when she was completely naked only then it was okay to look? That didn’t make any sense. He was already completely naked and seemed completely fine with having her look at him. She did notice his cock had grown half an inch or so and looked a little firmer.

She bent over to undo her shoes then slipped out of them followed by her socks. Will watched her little mounds not move and stay in place. He loved that. He already loved her firm tits and he hadn’t even had the opportunity to touch them which he hoped he would eventually have. She undid her jeans. She pushed them down and stepped out of them. She pushed them aside.

Will’s heart beat faster. This was it. This was the moment. He would see her pussy. His face felt warm. He wasn’t sweating but it felt like he could drop buckets any moment now. Leah put her fingers into the elastic of her panties and pushed down. He couldn’t help but smile.

As Leah first started to push her panties down, the last thing separating her from complete nakedness, she noticed how happy Will seemed. It felt odd. She also saw his cock have a hard jerking spasm and it stood more upward. She bent over to get her panties down past her knees. She stepped out of them and straightened up.

To the wonderment of Leah’s eyes, she saw his cock lengthen and stiffen. It stuck out from his body now. She just saw him have an erection and it was after she removed her panties and became completely naked.

Will found his wits despite the magnificent distraction in front of his eyes. Leah was absolutely lovely. “Let’s go through some of the marching routines now.” He waited and when she didn’t respond, he asked, “Are you ok? Is this too much for you?”

Leah shook her head.

“What is it?”

She pointed between his legs.

“My cock?”

She nodded.

“What about it?”

“It became hard when I took my panties off?”

“Does that surprise you? You are beautiful.”

“I ... I guess,” she admitted softly.

“You are so incredibly beautiful Leah that I can’t help but think how much I want to show you how much I like you?”

“Oh,” she said. She didn’t know what to do with these new feelings. He liked her so much that she made his cock hard? She had difficulty imagining she could have such an effect on him.

“I can’t help it. Is that ok?”

“Yes,” she said. What else could she say? He thought she was pretty so he got an erection.

Will stood and approached her. She looked at his cock that was a few inches in front of the rest of his body.

“Let me show you how beautiful you are,” he stated.

He gently grabbed her elbow and led her into the bedroom. He picked her up, surprising her, and gently put her down on the middle of the bed.

“I’m going to shave your pubic hair,” he told her. “I like it clean.” She didn’t have a lot of hair but he preferred it completely smooth.

Leah didn’t say anything. She didn’t completely understand what was happening.

He came back from the master bathroom with a razor and some washcloths. He got on the bed and opened her legs. She felt very exposed. He got on his knees between her legs. He placed a warm wet washcloth over her pussy and pressed several times for about a minute. He put the washcloth aside. He applied a gel above and around her pussy.

Leah felt anxious about the razor being around such a sensitive part of her body but she soon found him to be very careful. He shaved off her pubic hair with small strokes. She gasped when he grabbed her outer lips to stretch them out to shave below. It felt weird and yet interesting to have someone touch her there. Will felt ecstatic. He fantasized about having Leah naked on his bed but he didn’t imagine it would happen this fast. His cock throbbed frequently. He had to really concentrate to keep a steady hand around her delicate area. It was such a beautiful pussy, so pink and puffy. A special flower between her legs. Leah felt him pat her pussy dry.

“Beautiful,” he said. “Stay just as you are. Don’t move.”

She saw him get off the bed with the shaving stuff. In a few seconds he returned from the bathroom.

Will crawled over her. Leah felt anxious.

He brought his mouth down and kissed her small little mounds. They were perfect soft rises on her chest topped by a gently protruding nipple in the middle of each areola. He slowly kissed every millimeter of her soft flesh and they became slightly damp. He carefully took each nipple in his mouth and gently sucked. He was pleased that they hardened and when he lifted his head her little mounds now had little peaks standing up.

For Leah, his kisses on her boobs felt strange and he kept going at it. He spent time kissing her entire boobs. Both of them. Something happened though as he continued. She felt this little tingle. She wasn’t sure how to describe it. A buzz? It was a pleasant tingle and even pleasurable. When he sucked on her nipples, it felt unexpectedly very good and she was surprised that some of that good feeling resonated from her pussy.

Will kissed down her body. A centerline between her minimal cleavage and down her abdomen. He put extra kisses on her belly button then proceeded down to her freshly clean shaven mons. He tenderly sucked her tiny clit into his lips and delicately pressed his tongue on it. He heard her gasp in surprise. As he played with her little sex button, he delighted in her mewling sounds and her hips gyrated. He felt her clit become a hard pebble. He was showing her how beautiful she was to him.

It was a complete shock to Leah that his mouth was on her pussy. It was a strange bizarre feeling but then it changed. It felt good. He kept licking her clit and using his tongue to push it back and forth. He caused her to moan in pleasure. His mouth eventually pushed into her pussy. His tongue ran along her inner lips and that felt so amazing.

Will found the taste and smell of the sweet nectar of Leah’s pussy intoxicating. He could feel his cock dripping like a rivulet. He was happy that he was making her happy. He could taste and smell her pussy all day but he pulled his wet mouth away from her pussy. He wanted to share complete beauty with her. Leah’s eyes were closed with her head turned to the left. Her lovely little mounds moved up and down from her rapid breathing. He got on his knees between her legs and partially under them. He placed his cock at the opening of her precious jewel. He pushed forward. He watched and felt her lovely flower receive his cock, a symbol of how much he was enthralled with her beauty. He moved his body over hers. He placed his stomach against hers. He held his upper half up by his elbows. He pushed more and more on his cock deep into her sweetness. Her pussy felt warm and wonderfully tight. It held his cock like a precious hug. He kept gliding deeper into her until he had completely given his all to her.

When Leah felt something different at her pussy, she opened her eyes and looked down her body. Will was nestling the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He pressed his cock inward and she felt the head open her. She expected pain because his cock looked much too big for her little pussy. He moved above her but he didn’t let his full body weight be on top of her. His cock entered her further. It didn’t hurt. She just felt increasingly filled inside her pussy. She didn’t feel it going any deeper. She didn’t know if she had all of his cock inside her pussy but it felt like she had a whole lot of it within her. His cock made her pussy feel stretched and very full. It felt so warm inside her and it felt like it was alive. It kept pulsing and throbbing against her inner walls.

Will began to stroke. He’d pull most of the way out then push all the way back in. He fucked her slowly, savoring Leah’s gripping pussy. It felt so good. Leah found herself highly stimulated after just a few thrusts into her pussy. The rubbing of his cock against her pussy walls felt incredible. She marveled at how increasingly amazing she felt. His cock was making her feel very, very good. Will want this to last. He wanted to thrust in her pussy a long, long time but her tightness and his excitement about getting to fuck her was too much. He could feel his cock filling with cum and he tried to slow down and prolong his time in Leah. His cum was getting imminent so he just stopped moving inside her but her now streamy and squeezing pussy was too much. He released his load, putting his cum into her pussy. His marriage had broken up because he didn’t have enough sperm to have children so he had no concern about his cum saturating her pussy. He was frustrated that he came so fast. Leah felt his cock spasm inside her and then felt his heated liquid gush against her pussy walls. She knew this was his ejaculate inside her.

Will lifted up and pulled out. He gazed lovingly at the white cum ring he left around her pussy. He was still hard and wanted to continue. He wanted to show more of his appreciation of her beauty.

“Roll over,” he said.

Leah rolled to her right onto her stomach. Her mind was trying to process the feel of his cock moving inside her and how wonderful it made her feel. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up on her knees then separated her legs a little. She looked back and saw him on his knees behind her. He held his cock in his hand. She felt his cock against her pussy again. He pushed into her making her close her eyes in pleasure. She very much liked the feel of his cock’s movement inside her. She liked the feel of his cock thrusting inside her pussy inside this position even better. His cock seemed to go even deeper and the rubbing was even more intense.

It excited Will how much Leah moaned. She was such a beautiful girl and he was so fortunate to be able to enjoy her. He thrust into her with long, deep strokes. His earlier surprise cum made it unnecessary to hold back this time. He could enjoy her sweet pussy with a steady rhythm of his cock.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned so loudly. She was astounded how good she felt. She had nothing to compare to. She couldn’t have imagined that she would ever feel as good as she felt right now. This was sex. This wasn’t something to be fearful of. This was something to be embraced.

The moment Will had seen Leah a few days ago, he imagined how wonderful it would be to be inside her pussy. His imagination was weak. The feeling he had with his cock in her increasingly wet pussy was so much more. It was well beyond his imagination. He had his cock in this beautiful girl with the small tits he loved and a still developing body. She was true beauty and in only a few days she had allowed him to show her how much he loved her beauty. He knew she appreciated it from the sounds of her constant moaning

Leah kept feeling pleasure upon pleasure. It kept growing. She would reach one level and she’d think she was feeling the greatest sensations ever and then it would move to a higher level. She felt like she was closing in on the brink of something magnificent.

Will heard a change in the tone of Leah’s moans. They became deeper. She was enjoying his thrusting cock even more. This excited him and he couldn’t help thrusting harder and faster.

The increased tempo of his cock provided the impetus to her next level. Leah felt a strain in the entirety of her body from the increasing pleasure. She felt so incredibly good. There was so much pleasure. She couldn’t contain it all. It was overwhelming. It was too much. She had to let it go! Leah reached her first orgasm. She released her constrained sexual energy. It felt like it radiated out of her pussy to every inch of her body. Even the hairs of her head felt like they were bathed in intense bliss. This was the most incredible experience in her life. She continued to feel very good as he kept ramming into her pussy while groaning louder and deeper. He let out this long groan and jammed his cock into her deep and didn’t retreat. He exhaled loudly as she felt his release coat her pussy with liquid warmth. That felt like the perfect culmination for how good she felt.

Will felt extremely satisfied. Not only did he experience a longer time fucking her pussy before cumming but he had made her cum. He had given her an orgasm.

“You are so beautiful,” he said caressing her ass.

Leah lifted up on her hands and turned her head toward him. “Could we do it again? It felt so good.”

“Sure ... sure,” he replied looking at his limp wet cock. Her words expressing eagerness to have his cock inside her pussy again created renewal in its firmness.

“Great!” she put her head back down.

“Do you want to try another position?”

Before he could make suggestions, Leah answered. “No, just stick it in me. It felt really good just like this.”

“You had an orgasm.”

“I want another one.”

Will smiled. Leah wanted to experience another cum. Nothing wrong with that. She wanted his cock. He pushed his cock back into her pussy. Leah moaned.

“I guess you understand how much I like you and how beautiful I think you are.”

“I like you a lot too.”

“Especially my cock.”

“Is that ok?”

“Of course. I love that you love my cock.”

“I think I’m going to want it in me a whole lot.”

“I’ll do my best,” he laughed. This was great news!

Will started fucking her again and Leah stopped talking and began moaning. Will liked that he spent even longer in her tight pussy, the cutest most fuckable pussy ever. It took many more enjoyable minutes thrusting in her pussy before he was ready to cum again. It didn’t feel like he put much cum in her this time. Not that it mattered. What mattered was the enjoyment of being inside her lily which cumulated in his cum. Leah had another wonderful orgasm.

Leah sat up. “Again?” she said hopefully.

“I’d love to” he said, “but I can’t go constantly. It needs time to recover.” He pointed at his wilted wet cock.

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry,” he said. “I most definitely want to fuck you more. A lot more.” He saw her face wrinkle. “I mean have sex with you.”

“It’s ok. We are fucking, right?”

“Most definitely.”

She smiled and looked longingly at his penis.

Will said, “I can’t recover as fast as when I was younger but I’m certain I can fuck you again before it’s time for you to go home. I see you like it a lot.”

“I think I want it all the time,” Leah said, taking note that younger guys can have erections more often.

“Nothing wrong with that,” Will replied. Nothing wrong with that at all.

He laid on his back and patted the bed. She laid down next to him. He pulled her close so her front was up against him. He mindlessly rubbed and squeezed her perfect ass.

“I guess you don’t mind that you make my cock hard,” he teased.

“No.”

“It sounds like you like it.”

“Uh-huh.” She looked at his floppy cock. “So how long will it take?”

“For what?”

“Your cock to get hard again?”

“Damn. You really love it!”

“I love the feeling of you inside me.”

“I’ll do my best. You can try to help it along if you want but no guarantees. A cock needs time to recharge.”

She perked up lifting her head. “What can I do?”

“Touch it, rub it, play with it. Be gentle. Suck on it.”

“A blowjob?” She wasn’t sure if that’s what he meant and she didn’t know exactly what it meant to give one.

“Sure. Use your tongue and move up and down on it like your mouth is a pussy.” His cock jerked. The thought of Leah sucking his cock appealed to him.

Leah separated from Will. He opened his legs and got between them. She grabbed the limp thing in her hands. It felt so lifeless but that turned out to be only temporary. Will was excited to have Leah holding his cock. He felt some stiffness return. She gripped his cock in her two hands and rubbed up and down the shaft. She soon felt a change in firmness and rubbed more aggressively but when she stopped, his cock would lose its strength and wilt.

“What’s wrong?” she said in frustration.

“Nothing,” he answered. “It’s still recovering.”

She moaned out her annoyance.

“Suck on it. Put it in your mouth.”

With both hands, Leah held his cock up and she brought her mouth down in it. For Will, it felt wonderful to be in her warm mouth. She bobbed on his cock. Mostly just the head because she couldn’t take in more.

“Mmmm ... that feels good.”

Leah found it kind of boring.

“Lick the head.”

She used her tongue on his cock head.

“Oh, yesssss,” he hissed. That felt really good.

Leah noticed a change. Her hands now held an increasingly stiff shaft and she gagged herself because his cock had elongated. She now tasted drooling liquid coming out of the hole in the tip of his cock. Will also gasped a whole lot more.

She paused after a minute and his cock stood upright on its own.

“Now is it ready?”

“Yes,” he affirmed.

Leah moved out from between his legs. She turned around with her ass facing Will and her head down on the bed. She separated her legs so he could get between them. Will sat up and got between her legs. He grabbed his stiff cock. Lined it up with her pussy opening, and punched in. Leah moaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.