Script to Screen - Cover

Script to Screen

by Word Hunter

Copyright© 2024 by Word Hunter

Fiction Sex Story: An older man, after mentally criticizing the latest offerings on movie channels, decided that if he thought he could do better it was time to suite action to thought. After putting together what he considered a decent movie plot in screen play format he submits a sample chapter to a lesser known production company. When asked to show up he discovers that writing more risky works can come with it's own reward.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I got off the bus shouldering my bag that I had kept with me for the last two bus changes letting me take off right away without waiting around for luggage. Here was my first view of the town where movie magic was made. I was not impressed but then again I wasn’t someone famous so there was no red carpet and press coverage. I was a shorter than average overweight balding man with a beard going to white. I was on the other side of fifty and had decided I needed to do something with my creativity so I wrote a romantic christmas story. I had submitted a sample chapter and was asked to come out to discuss it with some people.

Now that I was here I had to get from the bus station to the studio. Checking my phone I figured walking was much easier than dealing with a cab or bus since it was only a mile. I arrived to see a huge group of people just walking in but I followed my directions and talked to the secretary at the front desk. She gave me a neck lanyard with an ID showing my picture and a silver band around the base. I noticed other people with different colors so I was sure it was for access control.

I followed her directions and ended up out at a building that I could see cameras and people around the corner where it looked like actual filming could be going on. It looked odd to me when I realized the one guy on set was the only man there and half the girls were anywhere from fully naked to half dressed. I sat on the chairs in front of the office I was supposed to go to when a woman came up to me.

“You, can you remember three lines and are you comfortable grabbing a bunch of tits and pussy?” The woman looked like she was serious and since I was forty five minutes early for my interview I figured what the hell.

“It depends on the lines and if I am supposed to grab and feel specific tits and pussies in order or just go with it.” I stood up and the woman was still taller than me but she chuckled.

“The perverts we keep getting can’t remember to say ‘Perky’, ‘Mmmm, so nice’, and ‘I think you will do for my first’. Each girl is standing in a set position and the markers by their feet tell you what to touch and yes a bit of ad lib is allowed. You leave the bag there on the chair and take off your boots. Your shirt and pants will work and if you nail this scene you might be asked to do another scene that the director is not sure they want or not involving your character getting tied down and two of the actresses making you service them with one on your lap and the other on your face, then a string of girls come in and move from face to lap keeping you occupied until all nine have ridden you. But that is what kept us getting perverts that can’t act.” The woman lead me over to the director and she eyed me up and down and grinned.

She recognized me from my picture I sent with my script so she got everyone into position and walked through the scene as I entered the door and locked it behind me catching the girls in an orphanage unprepared. I was supposed to be a senile old man thinking these girls staying in my home were prostitutes and most of the time I was nice. But after a bit of flirting by two of them they got me all worked up and then headed off to bed not realizing I was following them. When I entered they stopped talking and stood around being at different stages of undress afraid of me as I looked all of them over. I walked through caressing and smiling at them until the two who had teased me were where I said my lines with the touching moving on to a third girl standing by her bed where I decided to take her.

I entered and locked the door silencing the talking the girls were doing. I ignored the camera as I smiled a nice smile at the girls giving out a light caress of the cheek or across a stomach if they were clothed, if they had bare tits and had a green X at their feet I cupped their breast or pinched a nipple tugging lightly. The green X with the circle around it meant I could hug and play with nipples. Then the two who had teased me and were fully nude as they had stripped in anticipation of heading to the showers I spoke my first line.

“Perky!” I lifted both tits up and kissed one then the other making her breath heavy as I turned to the other girl.

“Mmmm, so very nice!” I kissed her softly as I slid my hand down her stomach and between her legs and cupped her as I flexed my wrist making it look like I was fingering her. My hand was wet when I stepped past her to the last girl.

I walked a circle around her then used a finger to tip her head up so I could look her in the eyes. “You. I think you will do for my first meal of the night. I just know you will taste divine sweetie.”

Here was where I was supposed to lay her down and drop my drawers as I climbed on top of her. This is where I took liberty as I lifted her up onto the bed and leaned down pushing my face between her thighs where the flesh colored tape was peeling off as I nibbled on her thighs making her moan while my hands covered her tits rubbing and tugging her nipples. At her shudder when I scraped my teeth over the tape I lifted up licking my lips as I then unbuckled and dropped my pants down with my button up shirt hiding my ass as I tugged her to the side of the bed and started bumping my dick into her tape as her tits bounced with the impact and her breathing was getting erratic.

“Cut” I stopped thrusting and let the legs of the girl go but she had me captured when she hooked her legs behind my back. The look I was getting said she wanted me to do for real what I had just acted out. I smiled as she unlocked her legs after using me to sit herself up and give me a serious kiss.

I pulled up my pants not having worn underwear I didn’t need to pull them up. I tucked my shirt in as I backed up letting the actress stand up. As the producer and director talked with the two other actresses the third joined them. The director came to me and told me that all the girls liked what and how I done my lines and wanted to do the other scene with me. Also this scene needed to be done again since the angle showed the tape a few of the girls wore and I was now to kiss, suck titties, and or finger every girl on the way from the door to the three main actresses.

It took three takes since the third take was in case they used the riding scene I was to finger all the girls clothed or naked and kiss them if their breasts were covered or suck on a nipple if they were bare. Also the final part where I was supposed to eat out the last girl it was talked about if she orgasmed I should have a wet face. No one was sure how to do this until she said for me to eat her out and whatever was on my face would be enough since it would be natural.

By the time the third scene was about to start I was told by the producer that I would be expected to actually eat and fuck the last girl and she was not just aware but willing for it to happen. When I looked at her and she winked at me and made the gesture of running one finger into the thumb and index finger of the other hand I knew she was telling me I was going to fuck her.

My hand was licked by me between each girl since the were dripping after I fingered them and the last girl that I was expected to fuck had a streak down her leg before I got to her. She did taste as good as I imagined and was a bit more vocal as my tongue slid into her depths where I pulled a massive toe curling orgasm out of her. Standing up and pulling her to me I reached down and lined up leaning forward sinking my hard dick into her tight furnace. If she had not been so dripping wet I would have had trouble. As it was I pounded her through three more orgasms before I finished flooding her with my seed. I was laying part way on top of her as we both recovered. Since no one had called cut I pulled out of her and turned towards the second girl and grinned at her.

She blushed but when I lifted her up onto her bed and opened her legs she bit her lip and stared into my eyes as I started eating her out. The other girls were crowded together and watching me whispering softly so I couldn’t hear them but the third girl sat on her bed just watching as I feasted upon my second pussy. When I stood up and was hard again I looked into her eyes as I rubbed up and down between her lips and felt her heels pulling me so I sank all the way in till my balls slapped her butt. I could see her closing her eyes as I started stroking with a strong pounding rhythm making a smacking sound as she moaned every time I ground against her clit making her shudder before I worked her up again to release. When I finally filled her with cum I could hear the other girls talking about how many I could go through tonight and if it would be worth it to strip and get in line. That told me they were moving on to the next scene but one where I was supposedly not in it or was in the corner and out of sight in the original script.

The third and youngest looking actress, not that any of them looked to be more than fourteen or fifteen, took my face in her hands and kissed me licking some of the pussy juice from my face before she guided me to her pussy. I discovered right away what could be a problem as began eating her I realized that she was a virgin with a mostly intact hymen that I had not felt when fingering her since I was concentrating on the clit with my fingers.

She was super sensitive and I had her go off five times in less than three minutes when I felt my head being pulled on. I stood and as I bent over her I sucked on a nipple and pressed my dick up between her lips but at an angle that wouldn’t penetrate her. I felt her hand reach down and push me back putting my cock in between her lips at her entrance and then she pulled on me with her feet hard. I pushed in and felt the snap as I took her and made her a woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.