Ultimate Betrayal - Cover

Ultimate Betrayal

by Wolfman5676

Copyright© 2024 by Wolfman5676

Coming of Age Story: Family betrayals one son in favor of younger brother.

Tags: Cheating  

Hey everyone my name is Michael Taylor Bailey. I was born to Kevin and Karen Bailey. They were both 19 and would rather party than take care of me. They often left me with my grandparents, either my dad’s or mom’s folks.

My mom’s parents, grandma Evie and my Granddad Pat were parents to me more than my parents were.

When I was only two years-old, my mom found out she was pregnant. My miserable life went from neglect to absolutely forgotten. When my brother James was born, my parents spoiled him from the moment he appeared, even my grandparents acted the same way. All thru school if I got an A and James got a C he got cake and cream I got nothing, forget birthdays and Christmas.

When James and I were around each other he went out of his way to get me in trouble, and no matter what it was my parents believed him.

When I got into highschool as a freshman for the 1st time people cared about me; I had friends. I even discovered that I was a great athlete. I became my team’s starting Linebacker as a freshman. I would make All-State as a freshman but the night of the state championship game my whole family were no shows. We lost a heart breaker. My parents didn’t even ask and on parents’ night they were at James middle school graduation.

So as time does I kept excelling and being ignored and James was the golden child. Before the start of my Junior year my brother was moved up a grade I found out late my dad’s father had paid a school official to pass him.

Anyway, I would continue making a name for myself as a football player; I was getting offers from everywhere. At the start of my senior year I was dating Mandy Allen she was a beautiful and smart young woman. As the year and football season progressed Mandy and I started talking about which school we were going to.

That wouldn’t come to pass though the night of the state championship we as a team were trying for our 3rd straight. Just like before, my family was a no show what hurt though was Mandy saying she wasn’t feeling well and she would miss the game.

Unfortunately, I didn’t know that Mandy and James shared a class together and my brother was poisoning my relationship.

We won the game and I was named MVP. I got a lift home from the coach and my world would come to a crashing halt. In my living room I found James and Mandy fucking. I got pissed and grabbed my brother and threw his ass into a wall on the other side of the room. Then I turned to Mandy and said ‘so you were so sick to miss the game but you could fuck that self-centred asshole. Get dressed and get out’, but before she could here came my family and her’s.

Deacon Mandy’s dad said ‘I see the cuck found out’.

Then James groaned, and everyone forgot about me and rushed to him. I took that time to go to my room and pack. When I came back my father tried to stop me from leaving so I looked at him and my so-called mother and asked what did I do to deserve their hate and then I looked at Mandy’s parents and said that since you cocksuckers knew that your slut of a daughter was fucking him and are OK with it fuck you too. By the way Deacon I addressed Mandy’s dad I speared him just like a running back then said I ain’t no cuck or wimp.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.