Wet Dreams Come True - Cover

Wet Dreams Come True

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

True Story Sex Story: Through a bit of naughty trickery I discover what may be my Mother's biggest fetish!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

I was in the shower when Mommy came in to pee. She said “don’t mind me just need to pee” I must confess I watched her pee. I have always found women peeing exciting and a huge turn on. She sat down spread her pussy lips and just let ot go. It reminded me of when as a small boy she would do the just need to pee sweetheart, when I was in the bathtub. It always gave me a big erection watching her. She has done this most of my life that I can remember. Now that I know Mommy is a bit of an exhibitionist, I started wondering if she was doing it on purpose so I could watch. In my horny for Mommy brain it made sense. So now how can I get her exhibit herself to me in this way, more than she does now I wondered. I came up with a plan. I would replace her toilet paper roll with an empty and take all the tp from the bathroom. My hope is that she asks me for help. Perhaps then I can coherse her into letting me watch her pee, perhaps eating her pussy after she is done. And who knows what next!

The next day I went about putting my plan in place. I removed all the rolls of tp and replaced the one in the holder with a empty roll. All I had to do was wait.

It wasn’t long before my plan saw action. “Sonny!! I need your help! “ Mommy said loudly. I peeked around the door to her master bath,” yes Mommy?” I asked. “Be a dear and get Mommy some toilet paper from the hall closet please “ she asked. I fumbled about for a couple of moments after returning without any paper but with a huge anticipatory hard on I said “ Mommy we are out”. “Well damn” groused Mommy “I can’t have a wet pissy pussy all afternoon perhaps you can bring Mommy a...” Like a flash I shot in and got on my knees like a fratboy after a drunken party. Mommy looked at me inquisitively but I think she truly knew what I wanted to see. As I got on my knees Mommy made no attempt to hide herself from me as a matter of fact she opened her legs wider. I could see Mommy’s wet pissy pussy and it was so inviting! It was a huge pee, it sounded like from outside her bathroom door. I enthusiasticly said “Mommy’s cunt cleaner reporting for duty ma’am. I will take care of that mess for you Mommy. “ She looked confused and then amused after realizing my plan. “ Oh really? Did you plan this?” she asked. I nodded yes. My face was so close to her, I could smell her cunt and it was wonderful!!! That wet cunt smelled a bit pissy but even more, way more, excited! I have thought Mommy would like this but didn’t have the nerve to ask me for it. Like most of the depraved sex acts my conservative, church going, school teaching mother truly had a hard time communicating her desires at first. But Mommy was a incredible little whore once she got going.

Mommy moved her hips so her pussy was at the end of the seat and spread her legs as wide as she could and said “ well Sonny it looks like I have a job for you! Clean Mommy’s dirty pussy and do a good job!” My answer was to run my tongue from underneath her fuck hole, sticking it in as far as I could, then running it up to her hardening clit. I was in heaven as I could taste her sweet piss and pussy juice together. Mommy responded by pushing my face further into her hot cunt. My face was covered in her piss and juice. Suddenly she had a huge gush of pee from her piss hole that hit me right in the mouth. I swallowed what I could with the rest running onto the floor. “ Oh Sonny I’m so sorry about that I guess I still had some pee left, sorry... “ mumbled Mommy.When she blasted me with her last shot of hot piss, I was so so excited that I came in my underwear! I was hooked! My suspicion was more than correct, I loved her piss! I kept running my tongue into her piss soaked fuck hole like a piston in a engine. My efforts wete rewarded with Mommy yelling “ don’t stop Sonny! You cunt cleaning son of whore” I was in a pee soaked heaven and Mommy was in orgasmic bliss. Mommy trapped my face to her cunt with her hands while rubbing her cumming cunt up, down, and into my face. She was humping my piss soaked face when she said “uhhhhhhgggggg!!!!” Mommy came again with a last burst of sweet pee and Mommy cum. I happily lapped it up!!! “ Sonny you spectacular piss licking, cunt cleaning, son of a whore!” She cooed

My plan was a huge success! It turned out better than I hoped as Mommy and I explore our hidden desires in the future.

Thanks for reading and your support! Your responses have been great and Mommy loves reading them with me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.