Wendy’s Neighborhood - Cover

Wendy’s Neighborhood

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: This was a totally different Wendy from the lady I’d seen fucking a young bull the other day. If I didn’t know any better it was a act, and a terrible one at that, but soon she finished with him and walked out of sight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

So one day I woke up early, I had been drinking late and of course Mother Nature was calling. I stumbled over to the bathroom and I guess I had knocked down the curtain to a small window next to the toilet the night before. The curtain was still on but unhinged a bit, after I had finished my business I tried to adjust the curtain and while doing this something caught my eye. Across the yard I could see directly into Wendy’s bedroom, I guess someone left the curtain open just enough to allow me to see. Low and behold I see my porn star this time on top of her husband ... fucking him. I stood there, thinking “no fucking way” but there I was watching this sexy lady ride this man. it was a little hard to see, but I could tell she was just going through the motions while she was fucking him. This was a totally different Wendy from the lady I’d seen fucking a young bull the other day. If I didn’t know any better it was a act, and a terrible one at that, but soon she finished with him and walked out of sight. The hubby got up and proceeded to get dressed for his day. Wendy entered the room again and got back into bed, nothing left for me to see so I stumbled back into the bed.

Around noon after grabbing some lunch and returning from the sporting goods store (bought some binoculars) I walk up the drive way and hear the sound of lawn equipment. I walk down the drive way and see 2 young black men (18-19) cutting grass and raking the clippings. I walk through and headed up to my apt. I tell myself “these binoculars are gonna come in handy today baby” as I walk through the house closing shades and shutting the lights off. I walk over to the bathroom where my access curtain still hangs ... barely. The guys are working hard, bedroom curtain closed and no sign of Wendy. An hour passes and I’m now laying in bed thinking “well shit, xhamster it is” then I hear the mower stop and hear the young men talking. I walk over to the bathroom and peek out seeing the guys have finished and shooting the shit. The tall one walks over to the back door and knocks, no response ...

They talk some more between themselves while looking around, then i see Wendy’s curtain open and close. Now I think to myself “what the hell is going on?”, the curtain opens and closes, opens and closes, the shorter guy sees it and alerts the tall one. They have an excited look on their faces and move towards the door, the short one turns the knob and the door opens. The two men enter the home, now I’m not gonna lie I’m wondering what the hell is going on, am I witnessing a breaking and entering, should I call the cops? I grab my binoculars and look towards the door, once it’s closed I cannot see anything I lift the Binos up towards Wendy’s window where the curtain has been left open. I see the two young guns walk in the room with smiles on their faces, when all of a sudden Wendy walks in wearing nothing but a bra, garter and stockings. I think to myself “holy fuck, this bad bitch is gonna fuck them both”.

The shorter one approached Wendy head on, you could tell he was complementing her on her appearance. The taller one walked up behind her in full “prom pose” position feeling her lingerie. The short guy is telling her something and all I can see is Wendy nodding her head in agreement. The taller one then starts to kiss her neck, Wendy is on cloud 9. The shorter one keeps talking to her, she starts to take his jeans off exposing her to his meaty cock. Wendy liking what she sees steps away from the pleasurable touches of the tall guy and gets on her knees. She works the cock with her hand admiring it, while the short one (we will call Sam) continues talking to her.

Wendy looking straight up at Sam starts to suck his cock, you can tell she is loving his meaty stick in her mouth. While she is making Sam a happy man, the tall one (we will call Dave) has taken his Jeans off. As Wendy is sucking Sams cock, she feels something hitting her right cheek, she looks over and sees Dave long dick poking her in the face. She stops with Sams thick rod and starts working Dave’s long stick, she strokes Dave’s dick with long slow mouth strokes. Dave is in ecstasy, you can see it in his face, Sam places his hand on her head and has her work his dick. She understands that she is needed by both so works both black dicks equally. Saliva dripping down her chin onto her chest. Looking at Sam while sucking Dave and vice versa.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.