Helping Out the Neighbor's Son - Cover

Helping Out the Neighbor's Son

by thecsm

Copyright© 2024 by thecsm

Erotica Sex Story: Neighbors' son is joining a fraternity. He needs help with a task. Two MILF from the neighborhood helps out. Well shit happens!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

I’m over my best friend’s house (Tony Lee) doing what we do best, shooting hoops and talking trash. We both turned 15 right after the new year. Tony has been my best friend as far back as I can remember. If you see one of us. The other isn’t too far away. He lives just a few blocks from my house. Tony is taller than me. He is around six feet four inches and I’m six foot even. We both are on the basketball team. My name is Ben Walker. Our two families are very close. Our parents hang around with each other. They have known each other for years. They get together mostly to play cards. Sometimes they’ll go somewhere for the evening.

Tony’s brother Matt attends the local college about an hour away from us. This weekend he is home. His roommate Zac Brown came with him. We were sitting around talking trash as usual.

Tony: “What have you been up to Matt?”

Matt: “I’m pledging a fraternity. I thought you knew that.”

Tony: “Must of slip my mind. I thought you had to stay at school while you’re pledging?”

Matt: “True, but they gave us this weekend. We have to find two married women who have kids to show up with Zac and myself at a fraternity party. Kind of like a date. It’s our last task.”

Zac: “I think this task is to weed us out.”

Mary Lee (Matt and Tony’s mother): “What? You have to find what? Weed you out?”

Matt: “Mom, are you spying on us again? Zac and I need to find two mature women, who are married with kids to be our dates. Plus, they cannot be our mom.”

Mrs. Lee laughing: “Yes, you know I always eavesdrop on you boys. It’s the only way I know what you guys are up too. Where are you two going to find someone who’s crazy enough to agree to go with you? Not just one but two mature women with kids.”

Matt: “That’s the question. That’s why I’m home this weekend. We couldn’t find anyone around campus. So, I’m here with Zac to see if there is anyone who we could ask. I’m 100% sure we’re going to fail this task and not become a member of the fraternity.”

Zac: “At least we might have some fun looking around.”

Matt: “We’ll most likely just get our faces slap.” They both laughed.

Mrs. Lee: “You said it couldn’t be your mom. Well, what if I pretend not to be your mom.”

Matt: “I’m sure that would work, but if they ever found out. I would be out for lying. That still leaves Zac out.” Mrs. Lee: “Maybe they would just laugh it off.”

Matt: “I thought about that. I just don’t want to take the chance.”

Mrs. Lee looks over at me: “What about your mom Ben?”

Me: “You’re kidding? You’ll have to ask her.”

Mrs. Lee: “Boys get up. We are headed over to the Walkers.” We all stood up to leave.

Mr. Lee walks into the room: “Where is everybody heading?”

Mrs. Lee: “We’re heading over to the Walkers. I need to ask Rose if she will help out Matt and Zac.”

Mr. Lee: “Help Matt out?”

Mrs. Lee: “If you’re coming, come on. I’ll explain on the way.”

As we walk over to my house. Mrs. Lee, Matt and Zac explain everything to Mr. Lee. He was laughing by the time we got to my house.

Matt: “Please dad stop laughing. It isn’t funny. I really want to get into this fraternity.”

Mr. Lee: “Okay I’ll stop for now. But you know I might start back up after you ask Rose. Mr. Walker will most likely throw you out of his house.”

Zac: “I hope not.”

I open the door. Everyone follows me in. Mom and dad were both in the living room. Mom notice all of us. Mom eyes open up: “What’s going on? Did Ben do something?”

Dad now looks at us. Standing up: “Come on in. I didn’t know we had something going on tonight. Have a seat. Anyone need something to drink?”

After everyone was sitting, Mrs. Lee: “No we don’t need a drink. Ben hasn’t done anything wrong. I need to ask a favor. This young man with us is Zac.”

Dad: “Welcome Zac. Okay, what’s the favor?”

Mrs. Lee looks right at mom: “Guess the best way to say this is just say it. Rose, Matt and Zac are pledging a fraternity. They both need to find a date. With a married women who has kids and it can’t be their mom. I was wondering Rose if you would be Matt’s date? Plus, maybe help find a blind date for Zac.” My dad started laughing. Which cause Mr. Lee to start laughing.

Mom glares at her friend: “No way!! There is no way I’m going to go on a date with Matt. Do I look like I run a dating service. I will not be finding Zac a date either.”

Matt jumps in: “Let me explain. I really don’t want a date with you Mrs. Walker. Zac and I are pledging a fraternity. Our last task is to find two mature married women with kids to accompany us to the fraternity dance. It cannot be our moms. If my mom went with Zac. It would still be like I had my mom there. So, she is a no go. If we succeed, we become members of the fraternity. If not, well they didn’t really say what would happen. We really want to belong to this fraternity. Mom thought of you Mrs. Walker.”

Mom was staring at Matt while he talks. She didn’t say a word. After he was done. Dad: “This is a fraternity pledging task?”

Matt: “Yes sir.”

Mrs. Lee: “The two boys really want to belong to this fraternity. Please Rose help, them out. Frank, please let Rose help Matt out.”

Dad: “Frist I don’t want my wife dating other men. As Matt said it really isn’t a date. He just needs someone to accompany him. If I did allow this, it will have to be a double date. With Zac having someone also. I know it’s not a date just accompanying them. But no matter how you look at it, it’s really a date.” He looks at mom.

Mrs. Lee: “Rose you might have a great time. Dancing with my son. It’s a fraternity dance.”

Mom: “Even if it isn’t a date. Things can get out of control at a fraternity dance. Even if I agree to do this. What about Zac? Frank said it would have to be a double date.”

Dad: “How long is this dance?”

Zac: “Sir, being pledges we have to be there by 6 P. M. We have to stay until everyone leaves because we have to clean everything up after the dance. Our guess will have to stay until we are done cleaning. It depends on when the guys are done partying and on how much we have to clean up. It could be way into the early hours of the next day.”

Matt: “Guess that’s the only down fall sir.” Dad sat there thinking.

Mrs. Lee: “Rose I was thinking maybe we can get Kay King to help.”

Dad: “I still have not agree to this.”

Mrs. Lee: “I was just being proactive Frank.”

Mom: “If we could get Kay on broad, I might be alright with it. I’ve known Matt for a long time. I know he is a good kid and wouldn’t do anything impertinent.”

Dad: “I’m still not sure. Rose. It’s a fraternity dance. I remember college and my fraternity dances. Doesn’t Kay have a reputation for being on the wild side?”

Mom: “You’re thinking of Diana Stone. Yes. I remember how wild the Stones get. I’m not going to do any of the crazy things she does. Kay is a sweet person. Kay is happily married to Rob. They have three kids. She just might say yes just to get out of the house.”

Dad: “Okay, I know who you’re talking about now. Go see if she will help out.”

With that mom and Mrs. Lee ran out of the house. Matt and Zac followed them. After seeing how fast both women headed out. I’m guessing mom wants to do this. Maybe she wants to get out of the house and have some fun. Tony and I went to the garage to hang out. Leaving dad and Mr. Lee to talk.

I heard mom and the others return. Todd and I went back to the living room to hear what was going on. When we got back to the living room. It wasn’t just mom, Mrs. Lee, Matt and Zac. Mr. King and Mrs. King were with them.

Mr. King: “Frank are you really okay with this nonsense?”

Dad: “No I’m not okay with this.”

Mr. Lee chuckling: “I think I know how we can fix this. Matt call whoever you need to call. Maybe Frank and Rob can go as chaperons? If not them maybe Tony and Ben can go. I know the odds are a no, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.”

Matt not looking to happy picks up his phone. He moves over to the other side of the room making a call. No one could hear what he was saying. Matt looks over at Zac: “They want a picture of the two ladies.” Zac takes a picture of the two women sitting on the couch. He sent it to whomever Matt was talking with.

Matt: “They said nice picture, but they want an individual picture of each one of them standing.” The women stand up and Zac took a picture of each one. Sending them off to whomever.

Matt finally got off the phone: “Todd said no husbands. He rather there was no chaperons. But if the only way to get their husbands to agree to let them come. Then Tony and Ben can come.” That’s how Tony and I ended up going to a frat party.

Dad: “I still don’t like it. College fraternity boys just have no sense at all. I just have a bad feeling.”

Mr. King: “Exactly.”

Mom: “I think it will be fun. It’s not as if we will be on our own. We’ll have four brave young men escorting us.”

Mrs. King: “Yes it sounds like fun. Plus, I’ll be out of the house. Giving me a break from the kids. We’ll have a great time.”

Dad: “Against my better judgment. Okay as long as Kay goes. I trust you, Rose. I can see you now surrounded by a bunch of drunk fraternity guys. You been saying you needed to get out more.”

Mom: “Thank you. Those drunk fraternity guys don’t have a chance with me. I’m taken.”

Mr. King: “Guess since Frank is letting Rose go, you can also go Kay. I do trust you. I better not regret this. Guess things have gotten a little too routine. You desire a night out without me and the kids.”

Mrs. King: “I’m taken also. If any of those fraternity boys get too touchy feeling. They’re going to get slap hard. That includes you Matt and Zac!”

Zac: “Yes ma am. I just got a text about our dress code for next Friday. Ladies the frat wants you two to wear a skirt, with a button-down blouse and heels. You two guys need to wear a sport jacket and a tie.”

Kay: “Does the skirt need to be new?”

Zac: “No nothing new. Wear what you have.”

Mom looks over at dad: “You don’t mind?”

Dad: “Keep me out of this.”

Matt: “One more thing. Looks like we will be there until noon on Saturday. Zac and I have been tasked to clean up everything. Hopefully we will be done sooner than later.”

Mom: “Oh my. If they don’t mind Kay and I will help clean up. Plus, our two chaperons can also help.”

Me: “Thanks mom for volunteering me.” She sticks her tongue out at me.


Friday finally arrives. I was so excited about going to a frat party. It’s normally a close door thing because it’s also an initiation event. But here I was going to see at least one night of it.

The doorbell rang. Dad opens it. It’s Mr. King and Mrs. King. Guess everyone is meeting up at our house. Dad: “Come on in. Rose isn’t ready yet.” Mrs. King smiles as she heads up the stairs to get with mom.

Mr. King: “Frank I’m still not happy about this.”

Dad: “I know what you’re saying.”

The doorbell rings again. This time It’s Matt, Zac and Tony. Dad: “Come on in boys.” The guys came in. All of us guys were wearing a sports jack with ties. Mr. King and dad were giving Matt and Zac the evil eye. They sure weren’t making them feel comfortable.

Matt: “Sir, I have my mom’s SUV so we can all fit in one vehicle.”

Dad: “Good idea. You boys better make sure the two ladies have a good time.”

Zac: “Yes sir.”

Mom and Kay walks down the stairs. Matt: “You ladies are beautiful.” Both women were wearing skirts and a button-down blouse. The skirts were about two inches above their knees.

Mom: “Thank you Matt you’re so sweet.”

Kay: “Thank you, Matt.”

Mom looking at dad: “I hope this outfit is okay with you. It’s an old outfit. I haven’t worn it, in years.”

Dad: “Yes, it is.”

Mom looks at the boys: “What no flowers?”

Matt: “We thought about it, but since it’s not a real date. We decided against it. Sorry if we messed up.” Mom smiling: “I was just messing with you two.”

Mom gives dad a kiss as Mrs. King gives her husband a kiss. Dad: “Remember you two can give us a call if you need us to rescue you. We’ll be there in a hurry to pick you up.”

Mom: “I really don’t think that will be necessary.”

We all headed out to the SUV. Mom taking charge: “Tony you and Ben in the back. Matt you and Zac up front. Kay and I will sit in the middle.” I notice dad and Mr. King watching. Dad was smiling as mom took control of everything. As we drove down the road, it was very quiet. Mom and Kay were the only ones talking. Tony and I just look out our windows.

Matt: “Ladies how do you two keep yourselves in such good shape?”

Kay: “I’m happy someone notice. I work out with weights and do a lot of aerobics.”

Mom: “I’m with you Kay. I’m glad someone finally notice. I do mostly aerobics. Some light weights. Thanks for noticing.” Both women seem to enjoy Matt’s compliment.

Zac not wanting to be left out: “It shows. It takes a lot of work to stay in shape.”

Matt: “Hope you didn’t take my compliment the wrong way. I’ve been wanting to tell you two I think you’re both gorgeous. Been a little too shy to do so. I just thought tonight was just the right time to tell you.”

Kay: “Don’t worry Matt, I’m flatter. It’s been a long time since someone gave me a compliment.”

Zac: “I want to add that I’m envious of your husbands.”

Mom: “Thanks Zac.” Both women were trying not to laugh as they look at each other.

Matt pulls into a fast-food restaurant: “I’m not sure if there will be food or snacks. So, I figure we better stop for something light. I’m buying.”

As we walk in the two women were leading the way. Tony and I were walking just behind Matt and Zac. We’re watching the two women walk. Matt in a very low voice: “I love watching Mrs. Walker walk. I always get mesmerized watching her ass sway.”

Zac chuckled: “You’re right. Her ass has a great shape.”

Matt: “I dream of walking up behind her, lifting up her skirt plunging my throbbing cock right into her hot pussy.”

Zac: “Oh yeah and thrusting it in hard. As I hold onto her hips.”

Matt: “Moving my hands down her body toward her tits playing with them.” I felt a shudder of hot arousal course through my body. As my cock stiffens while I listen to these two college guys talk about my mom.


We all get something to eat. We were back on the road in minutes.

We finally arrive. The fraternity had rented a lounge for tonight’s activities. It really didn’t look that big. It really was just a rundown building. Not sure what it used to be use for but here it was. Matt parks the SUV as Zac jumps out opening the door for Kay to get out. Matt was out of the SUV fast also opening the door for mom to get out. Mat: “Please let us escort you in.”

Zac: “All of the brother believe you are our dates. Please go along.”

Matt: “We know you’re just accompanying us.”

Mom: “Don’t worry. We both understand. We’re here to help you finish up your pledging.”

Kay: “Yes we understand each of you had to bring a mature married woman. Who has kids this evening. We’ll play along.”

Mom: “Will there be any other ladies here tonight?”

Zac: “That depends on whether the other two pledges found anyone.”

Kay: “Oh, only the pledges had to bring a date.”

Matt: “Yes, we didn’t tell you because we didn’t think you would come otherwise.”

Mom: “Well we’re here. Let’s go inside.”

Both women smile as they take the arms of the guy they were with. We head for the door. Mom and Kay did look like they were on a date with Matt and Zac. Tony and I following close behind the lovely couples.

As soon as we enter the lounge all eyes were on us. This tall skinning guy walks up to us: “Glad you two finally show up with your dates.” This guy had a very deep commanding voice.

Zac: “Ladies this is Todd Flick the fraternity president. Todd this is Kay King my date for tonight and this is Rose Walker, Matt’s date. These two young men are the ladies’ chaperons, Tony and Ben.”

Todd: “Glad you were able to come. Yes, I remember the only way your husbands would let you attend tonight was if you both had a chaperon.” Todd seems to be a very confident person. He takes both of the ladies’ arms. Taking them away from Mat and Zac. Todd with the two women walk over to another guy. The four of us follow close behind. As the women walk, it seems as if every guy in the room were checking out mom and Mrs. King.

They walk up to a very tall buff guy, Todd: “Bruce, our guests of honor have arrived. These two beautiful ladies are Matt’s and Zac’s dates. Rose and Kay. Ladies this is Bruce Brown our Sergeant of arms.” Both women eyes open wide with Todd’s statement of guests of honor.

Mom: “Glad to meet you.”

Kay: “Likewise, glad to meet you.”

Bruce checks both women out by running his eyes up and down both of their sexy bodies: “Glad to meet two very lovely ladies. You two are very nice on a man’s eyes. Matt and Zac, you two did well bring these two sexy ladies.”

Mom and Kay both gave Bruce a weird look, mom: “Uh, thanks.”

Kay awkwardly: “Thank you.”

Bruce with a big grin: “Yes, you two are very good looking.”

Todd smiling almost laughing still with his hands still holding the women’s arms: “Bruce these two young men are their chaperons. Ben and Tony. Now I understand these two guys had to come, but unfortunately, they cannot be part of the evening’s entertainment. Hope this isn’t a problem. Unfortunately, they will have to follow Bruce.”

Kay: “Our husbands did say we couldn’t come without them.”

Todd: “Well they are here. Which meets your husband’s requirement. If you leave these two guys won’t become members of the fraternity.”

Mom: “Kay it will be alright. Ben you and Tony go with Bruce.”

Me: “Okay.” Tony and I followed Bruce. He took us to a room which was set up for us. It has a large T.V. with two large lounge chairs. With a table which had sodas and snacks.

Bruce: “This is where you two will be hanging out. I set up the T.V. for you two. You two still will be able to see everything going on. Just turn on the T.V. Only one channel. Everything tonight is being film with a live video feed on your T.V. Todd will, most likely at some point of the evening let you two join in.”

Tony: “Will we be watching everything live?”

Bruce: “That’s right.” He turns the T’V on. On the screen was the room where everyone was at. I saw mom and Kay walking around with Matt and Zac. They really did look like they were on a date. I look around the room where everyone was at. I notice there was a large stage. I didn’t notice it when we first came in.

Me: “Guess we can still keep an eye on the ladies and fulfil our duties.” Bruce laughs as he walks out of the room. I hear him lock it. Guess if something goes wrong, we won’t be able to stop it. Tony and I both got a soda and sat down to watch the fraternity get together. So far it was boring. Mom and Kay have drinks in hand as they walk around with Matt and Zac. Matt and Zac introducing the two ladies to the members of the fraternity.

Mom and Kay were drinking their drinks. As Zac or Matt kept getting them a fresh drink as they finish their drink. What seem like over an hour but was most likely only 45 minutes. Todd, Bruce and a few others were up on the stage.

Todd: “Matt and Zac please join us up here on the stage. Please bring the lovely ladies you brought here with you. Plus, Coop and Mickey (They were the other two pledges) please join us also.”

The six of them join Todd up on stage. Bruce told the six where he wanted them to stand. Mom was next to Matt. Kay next to Zac. Coop was on the other side of Matt. With Mickey on the other side of Zac.

Todd: “I’m sure everyone has met the two lovely MILF, but I want Matt and Zac to introduce their dates.”

Matt spoke first: “This is Rose Walker. She is a very good friend of my mom’s.”

Zac: “This is Kay King. She is a very good friend of Rose and Matt’s mom.”

Everyone cheers. Todd: “Ladies I’m now going to ask you some questions. I want total honesty with your answers. If I catch you in a lie or I think you’re lying. Well, I have two guys behind each of you with tasers. They will zap you with the taser if you lie. For example, Coop and Mickey since they don’t have dates will be our demonstrators.” All of a sudden, they both get zap from one of the guys.

Todd: “So ladies don’t lie to us. All question must be answer also.”

Mom: “Kay and I have no reason to lie. So, ask your questions.” Kay shook her ahead in agreement.

Todd: “Mat, Zac, Coop and Mickey please exit the stage. Take a seat in the front row please.” The four guys left the stage.

Todd stood in front of both women. Who were now standing close to each other. The four guys with tasers were standing behind the women. Two behind mom and two behind Kay.

Todd smiling: “Let me get this straight. Both of your husbands agree for you to be here tonight?”

Kay and mom answer at the same time: “Yes.”

Todd: “One more thing ladies I want you to answer a question either using sir in the beginning or end of your answer.”

Mom and Kay kook at each other before answering: “Yes sir.”

Todd: “I know you should never ask a lady her age, but we all want to know. Rose how old are you and how many kids you have?”

Mom: “I’m 35 and have one child. Sir.”

Todd: “Ben who is with you is your son?”

Mom: “Yes sir.”

Todd: “Kay same questions to you.”

Kay: “I’m 30 and have three kids. Sir.”

Todd: “Is Tony your son?”

Kay: “No, Tony is Matts little brother. Sir.”

Todd: “This is for both of you. What’s your husband’s name and how long have you been married?”

Mom: “Frank and we’ve been married for 16 years. Sir.”

Kay: “Rob and we’ve been married for 10 years. Sir.”

Todd: “So, far you are doing good.” He moves close to mom grabbing one of her tits squeezing it. Mom eyes shot up, but she didn’t say anything. He reaches over doing the same to Mrs. King. Her eyes also went wide, also she didn’t say anything.

Todd looking out at the guys: “Let me tell you these two bitches seem to have a nice set of tits.”

Mom: “Sir I don’t like being call a bitch.” Todd raises a hand and mom gest zap by the taser. One of the guys next to her grab holds of her making sure she didn’t fall.

Todd: “I forgot to tell you. If you talk without being talk to. Well, you get zap. Rose, I’ll call you what I want. Understand bitch?”

Mom staring at Todd: “Yes, sir. I think it’s time for us to leave.” Mom starts to move and the two guys behind her grab her by the arms holding her in place. The two behind Kay did the same to her.

Todd laughing: “You two bitches came here tonight to help Matt and Zac get into the fraternity. Right?”

Mom and Kay not looking happy: “Yes sir.”

Todd: “Then you’re not leaving, and we will continue: “What is your cup size?”

Mom: “Really sir. Its 36 C if you have to know, sir.”

Todd: “Rose I didn’t ask for your bra size just your cup size.” Todd raises his hand. Mom gets zap by the teaser. This time she falls to the floor. Guys cheer. Mom slowly stands back up.

Mom looks at Todd: “Sir my cup size is C.”

Todd: “Your turn Kay.”

Kay: “My cup size is D, sir. I wear a 34 D bra sir.”

Todd: “How much do you weigh?”

Mom: “Really sir?”

Todd with a mean look: “Yes really Rose. You’re going to answer all questions. How much do you weigh?”

Mom giving Todd a nasty look: “135 sir.”

Kay also giving Todd a nasty look: “130 sir.”

Todd walks up to mom. The guys behind her still holding her arms. He unbuttons her blouse. He moves over to Kay doing the same. He raises his hands. The guys standing behind the women roughly pulls off their blouses.

Kay: “What the fuck!”

Mom: “Who do you think you are?”

Todd giving mom and Kay a nasty look. Raises his hand and both women get zap with a taser: “I’m the president of the fraternity, Rose. You both got zap for two reasons. One you forgot to say sir. Two you talk without being ask a question.”

He stares at both women for a moment, then continues: “For being out on a date, you two sure didn’t wear a sexy bra.” He walks up to mom slapping her face not real hard but hard enough, so she knew she was slapped. He did the same to Kay.

Todd: “That’s for not even trying to dress sexy for your dates. It just pisses me off when a woman doesn’t even try to be sexy for their date. I do have to tell you both, even though I’m piss, you have a great set of tits.”

Kay: “So, you like our tits, sir”

Todd: “Yes they look good. I bet they would be fun to play with.”

Mom in a loud piss off voice: “Enough talk about our tits, sir! I want to tell you this isn’t a date, date. We were doing this to just help out Matt and Zac sir!”

Todd: “Doesn’t matter you should of at least try to look sexy. Even the skirt and blouse are old.” Todd raises his hands again. Both women get zap again.

Todd: “You’re going to learn not to talk unless your ask a question.”

Wow did Matt and Zac set mom and Mrs. King up. They told them dressing like this was okay. This wasn’t just for them to bring two MILF here. They had been brought her to be humiliated.

I look over at Tony: “Did you know?”

Tony knew I caught on: “Yeah. Matt feels bad about it. He told me he and Zac had to find two MILF so they would be humiliated tonight. He didn’t tell you because he knew you would tell them. He didn’t pick your mom or Mrs. King. My mom took us over to your house, remember.”

Me: “I remember. He still should have been honest.”

Tony: “If he was, my mom would have told him he needed to find another fraternity to join. Matt wants in this one.” I didn’t say a word. I got up trying the door. It’s still lock.

All of the guys are cheering or yelling out nasty comments towards the two sexy MILF. Todd: “Next question. When was the last time you gave your husbands a blow job. If you don’t want to get zap answer the question.”

Mom looks piss, having to answer a question like this in front of all these college guys: “A few days ago, sir.”

Kay: “Two days ago sir.”

Todd: “Rose a few days ago or you don’t remember. What kind of wives are you? You should be sucking your husband cock every day. At least Kay remembers. You both need to do a better job of taking care of your husband.” If mom wasn’t humiliated before. I know she has to be now. There are at least 20 guys here and this teenager telling her she’s a bad wife.

Todd: “Maybe you can remember better with this next question. When was the last time you fuck your husbands?”

Mom almost yelling: “If you must know last Saturday, Sir!!”

Kay in a low voice: “Same sir.” Todd raises his hand again. This time the guys behind the women roughly remove the women bras. I wasn’t happy about what was happening to my mom or Mrs. King. Even if it was giving me conflicting feelings. I hated that Matt had setup mom. But for some reason I’m excited as hell watching her, and Mrs. King being treated this way. Now mom is topless in front of all these college guys. Shit, wish my cock wasn’t so damn hard right now.

Fuck, this is the first-time I ever seen my mom’s tits. She is even more sexy than I ever imagined in my dreams. I seem not to be able to remove my eyes off of her tits. They are still firm; they have like a ski slope shape to them. Damn they are sexy as they bounce as she moves. She has a nice tan; with her tan lines outlining her tits. Wow, her nipples are hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which are a nice light color. I’m now soaking it all in. I notice both women’s nipples are hard. Maybe they are enjoying what is happening to them. Both women’s boobs are now hanging fully expose in front of these college guys.

Todd walks over to my mom grabbing one of her tits hard, squeezing on it. He moves his hand down towards her areolas. It looks like he was milking her tit. When he gets to the top of her areola he stops. Squeezing hard on her tit, it has to be painful for mom. Her nipples are very long as they are point straight out. I look at mom’s face, she looks like she is in a lot of pain.

Todd chuckling: “Rose, I hope you understand now who is in charge. It’s sure not a stuck-up bitch like you.” He lets go of her tit. He looks over at Mrs. King and smiles. Mrs. King tits I hate to say are much more impressive. Being larger than moms they stick out more, looking much firmer. Her nipples are like two pencil erasers sticking out from her areolas. She looks scarred.

Todd: “Next question, have you two ever cheated on your husbands?”

Mom: “No sir.”

Kay: “No sir.”

Todd raises his thump this time and then his hand. The guys behind the two women adjusted something on their tasers, zapping the two women. Todd: “I don’t believe you.”

Mom: “I’ve never cheated on my husband sir.”

Kay: “I’ve never cheated Sir.”

Todd has them zapped again: “I still don’t believe you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.