The Big Window - Cover

The Big Window

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

Incest Sex Story: Mommy and I try some roll playing and it turns into a study of one of Mommy's fetishes

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Squirting   .

Mommy and I had been trying out roll playing. We decided that we wanted to try it. During a conversation about her job being a school teacher. I jokingly asked her if she ever wanted to fuck one of her students when she was a high school teacher.

“No!” She answered.

“Really?” I interrogated.

“No!really” she said with a sterness to her voice.

“Wow sorry I asked”I replied.

“So no, teacher/student roll playing for us huh?” I asked. She explained that would be hitting too close to home for her.

“As if fucking your son doesn’t” I replied with a chuckle. She said “if you want to do that then think of another senero.” After thinking about it I said “how about landlady/ tennant?”

“There that may be fun. Especially when you’re late with the rent” she replied with a sly smile. A few days later I came home from work to find Mommy sitting in a chair. She had repositioned the chair so it was in front if the big bay window. I said hello to her. She cut me off by saying

“you’re late!”

“Late, how? late with what?” I asked “The rent” she said. I immediately understood what she wanted. I was happily surprised that my conservative, school teaching, church going mother was interested in sex games! I said

“I’m very sorry but I don’t have any money right now” Mommy thought for a moment and said “we will work something out” I noticed that she had a blanket in her lap when she said “on your knees young man you’ve got rent to pay!” I asked “can we go somewhere else? The big window?, someone might see us” “If they do, they do” She answered. You can start payment by licking your landlord’s pussy and you better do a good job or out you go!”

Let me take a moment to describe the room. It’s a great room with a huge picture window. The window faces a street with a sidewalk. The sidewalk and street are less than 50ft away so lookeylous could be an issue. I was taken aback by her lack of caring about what her neighbors would see but also intrigued by her lack of caring.

So on my knees I went. She removed her blanket and she was naked.Her sweet cunt was red and wet. Her cornsilk pubes were wet from her excitement.Her nipples on her beautiful little tits were hard. What a beautiful sight. I asked again about what if her neighbors could see. Her retort was, asked again about what if her neighbors could see. Her retort was, “let me worry about it, get busy young man!” And with that I put my head betwixt Mommy’s/ Landlady’s legs and got busy eating her sweet cunt. I started bu kissing her clit softly then gently putting my tongue in her fuck hole and gradually picking up speed. Mommy/Landlady said in a low voice “Yes tongue fuck the hole you came out of!” With that I started tongue fucking her cunt with abandon. She grunted” yes eat Mommy’s pussy!” As she said that I noticed from the corner of my eye a person slowly walking on the sidewalk looking at us. Mommy/Landlady didn’t notice or seem to care. I recognized him as our mailman Joe. At least it wasn’t a neighbor. As I licked, my mother’s clit got hard like a small pebble so I sucked her clit into my mouth. Putting a finger in her fuck hole I started doing the come hither with my finger and found her spot. I tapped the spot in time with my sucking on her clit. She practically yelled “Oh Sonny!!” She then came with huge gush of woman juice, which I licked every drop. I almost came when she squirted because I was jerking my shaft. Mommy/Landlady said “I need your cock in my pussy now!” And she got up put her face in the chair, put her ass up and said”fuck me like a dog!””Yes Mommy”I said loudly. God Mommy’s cunt was wet, hot, and open and my cock was harder than I had ever seen it. I inched my fat hard cock into her tight pussy ever so slowly. I finally got all the way in and I could feel Mommy’s cervix. She gasped went I hit bottom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.