I'm Robin, Fly With Me - Cover

I'm Robin, Fly With Me

by GreenEngine

Copyright© 2024 by GreenEngine

True Story Sex Story: An old man reminisces about a young lady he met in college, and the special evenings.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Nudism   .

This is a semi-biographical story about my encounter with Robin.

The setting is at a midwestern university back in the mid-1960’s, before the invention of the pill. At the time, the University policy was “loco in parentis” or standing in for the parent. Simply, it meant that almost all the undergraduate women would have an 11:30 curfew weeknights, and 2AM curfew on weekends. Any coed coming in after curfew could lose her weekend dating privileges for up to two weeks, depending upon how late she was returning to the dorm. Some of the more adventurous young women stated that it was easier to stay out all night than come in an hour past curfew. Really egregious behavior in the view of the Dorm Mothers could get a young woman expelled.

It was also an era when one had to keep track of your date’s fertility cycle, or the guy would have a new name, “Daddy!” The pill had just been invented but was not widely available, so birth control was either “pull out”, use a condom, or hope for the best. Unwanted pregnancies were always a concern for both men and women, and there was a degree of caution in dating and sex.

I was on the wrestling team and at 5’11” and 185 pounds and in reasonable shape because I had to work out about 3 hours 6 days per week. I was also an engineering student and because it was a large University, I had joined a fraternity in my sophomore year. Late in my sophomore year, I went to a local flight school and became a private pilot. The private license allowed me to rent small planes locally and fly them in VFR conditions when the visibility was good. That training served me well.

During my Junior year, I met Robin. Robin was a 5’9” 125-pound female with fantastic blue eyes and a very shapely figure. Robin came from a Catholic family and was very intelligent (A chess playing math major with a 4.5/5.0 GPA.). Robin was a witty and intelligent charmer. Robin was also a very liberated female, addicted to short skirts, low-cut blouses, and was studying to become an Orthodox Jew.

We met one day at a local college beer joint and it was an instant attraction. A couple of dates at the local beer joint, followed by walking her back to the dorm characterized our initial dates. After a couple weeks of passionate dating, we agreed to have a “special picnic” one October Saturday about three weeks away.

As a lead-up to that special Saturday afternoon, I picked her up in my car on Sunday and we drove north of Campus to the cornfields. The area was really remote, and I pulled over on a gravel road separating two corn fields. The car was really hidden from the casual observer, and the local farmhouse was about ½ mile away, so the area was open and secluded. We could see any traffic coming at least a mile away. Remote was good.

Robin was sitting close to me and I put my arm around her. She leaned in for a passionate kiss and the petting soon got heavy. I reached for her breasts and she just moaned but did not stop me. After another 15 minutes she took my hand and ran it down the neckline of her blouse and beneath her bra. Robin was all woman and her chest measurements were about a 35 D cup, so I had my hand full of her remarkable breasts. I started fondling her other breast, and Robin stopped me.

“What’s wrong?”, I asked.

Without saying another word, Robin pulled her blouse out of her pants and over her head. Then, reaching around her, she unhooked and shook off her bra.

“There, that’s better!” she said, turning toward me and putting both of my hands on her breasts.

I fondled and stroked her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples while I kissed her. Our tongues danced and probed each other’s mouths, as our breathing got heavier and heavier. When I pushed her back on the seat and reached for her venus mons, she stopped me.

“I can’t do that right now, I’m on my period”

Reluctantly I sat up but continued to enjoy her breasts, kissing her nipples. She was moaning and obviously enjoying the physical manipulation but we were both cautious about her timing. Her announcement broke the mood, and while both of us wanted the same things, the timing wasn’t right. I wasn’t planning on more than a bit of fondling anyway, and I let her up. She sat up and started to redress and looked at me with mischief in her eye and said, “Maybe next weekend!” I nodded and started the car while she cuddled in my arm.

My busy schedule and academic demands, her classes, and homework kept us apart and busy during the week with only a couple of brief phone calls. I set plans in motion for Saturday. Aviation Plans.

I had reserved a single-engine two-seater, Cessna 150 for a few hours on Saturday at 4 PM. We were going to fly to a couple of local airports and have a small picnic then fly back just before dark. The sunset is gorgeous from about 1500 feet, and impressive. I also had a surprise for Robin.

I picked her up about 3:30 and told her to put on a blindfold, as it was coming as a surprise. I drove out to the hangar and walked her to the plane. Then I pulled the blindfold off.

“Surprise! We have a picnic set up in Effingham.”

Effingham was about a 45 minute flight, and it was a rural airport without a tower, and more importantly, the Fixed Base Operator ran a skeleton crew during weekends and only monitored the flight com. One could land or take off, but if you needed gas, you had to call ahead...

I had pre-flighted the plane, put in a picnic basket and some drinks, and a couple of towels and a Mumu. The Mumu was to allow her some measure of coverup after we landed and were having our picnic.

“Effingham?, that’s a good couple of hours drive.”

“But it’s about a 45 minute flight, from takeoff to touchdown.”

“Cool, I’ve never been in a small plane before! What do I need to do?”

“I have everything you will need already in the plane. Just climb in.”

She got in the plane and turned to me to give me a big kiss while we taxied for takeoff.

“One more requirement dear, before we take off, this is a special flight for you. I want you to undress totally and fly naked. You will have a much better time, be more excited, and never forget this flight!”

After some hesitation, and “You have to be kidding!” looks, Robin could see that I was serious, and in the spirit of adventure, she unbuckled her seat belt, and started removing her clothing.

I took my time taxiing down to the active runway until she was totally nude. Then I revved the engine, and we took off.

I had difficulty keeping my mind on the instruments and my eyes on the sky because of this beautiful and adventurous and naked woman next to me. Robin had light brown hair and a trimmed bush. A fantastic sight! I had difficulty in not just looking at her magnificent breasts and pointed nipples. Nipples just right for sucking. In spare moments when I could set the plane in straight and level flight, I reached over to cop a feel and enjoy the smooth texture of her skin.

Robin was excited by the flight and her exposure. I had to keep the cabin heater on to keep her from freezing, despite the fact that it was a warm day. As a bit of additional excitement, I purposely put the plane into a stall where we were headed down toward the ground. Robin freaked out! I told her not to worry, and calmly set the plane back into level flight. Then as an additional treat, when we were about to land, I did some sharp banking maneuvers, which got her additionally excited. I could gauge her excitement by peeking at her nipples which got very hard and stood out like beacons. Landing was also a new experience for her. Generally planes enter the airport flight pattern by flying parallel to the runway and executing a pair of left hand turns to align with the appropriate runway. Because this is done at a few hundred feet above the ground, it can be scary for the novice, and Robin was appropriately excited when we made the final turn for the runway at about 100 feet above ground.

When we landed, it was close to 6 PM and I reached in the back and handed her a Mumu to wear when she exited the plane. I taxied near a remote hangar where there was a picnic table. I produced a wine bottle, some glasses, non-alcoholic punch for me, and some fried chicken, potato salad, and a lettuce salad. I got out of the plane and set the picnic table with a tablecloth, and we had a light dinner.

I opened the wine for Robin but couldn’t drink any of it myself because altitude increases the effect of alcohol and flying drunk is just not safe, nor is it legal. There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old, bold pilots.

Robin had 3 glasses of wine with our fried chicken dinner and was feeling slightly light-headed. After our dinner, I got up, pulled her close to me and lifted the Mumu. I reached down and started fingering her and massaging her ass and cunt. She melted against me. But because it was now getting dark, it was time for our night flight home.

Looking both ways to make sure no one was in a position to see us, Robin and I approached the plane. When we were partially shielded by the plane’s body, I lifted the Mumu off of Robin and enjoyed the glorious site of her nude body.

“Give me your hands, please.”

She complied and I embraced her as I quickly grabbed her wrist and put it behind her back.

“Now, the other one!”

I snapped handcuffs on her wrists and reached around in front to grab her tits and finger her pussy. She turned her head and I kissed her passionately and deeply while I let my hands roam. I could tell she was enjoying the lightheaded feeling and the stroking and fondling. The idea of the restraints hadn’t sunk in yet.

I then led the handcuffed naked woman back to the plane and helped her get in while I returned to the picnic table to clean up the residue of our dinner.

When I buckled her in, she asked, “Are you going to let me go or do I ride home like this?”

“What do you think?” I replied.

The flight home was lovely, and soon she forgot about being bound and naked when she saw the panorama of the ground and sky at sunset from 5000 feet. The elevation and thinner air helped her relax because it increased the effect of the alcohol in her bloodstream and got her slightly tipsy.

As we approached our home base, the sun had set and twilight was fading fast. It was going to be a night landing, which was fine with me but might be a bit chilly for her, dressed as she was. I decided that she needed a little further distraction, and reached in my pocket and came up with some clothespins.

“What are those for?” she asked.

“Guess where they will go.”

“You wouldn’t!” she said.

“It won’t hurt and it will be a distraction. Besides, I’m going to be chewing on those remarkable tits later and this will sensitize them a bit.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.