The Queen Needs Help - Cover

The Queen Needs Help

by THodge

Copyright© 2024 by THodge

Erotica Sex Story: The explicit content may not be suitable for all readers, so please proceed with caution. The focus of the story is on exploring themes of intimacy and desire in a raw and unfiltered way. This story is not part of The Adventures of Tim Bodge. I used the names because I am familiar with them. This story deals with a large amount of sex. In fact, 90% is sex. If you read it, enjoy. If it is not your cup of tea, feel free to skip this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Royalty   .

The explicit content may not be suitable for all readers, so please proceed with caution. The focus of the story is on exploring themes of intimacy and desire in a raw and unfiltered way.

This story is not part of The Adventures of Tim Bodge. I used the names because I am familiar with them. This story deals with a large amount of sex. In fact, 90% is sex. If you read it, enjoy. If it is not your cup of tea, feel free to skip this one.

The queen needs help.

When the king attempted to move, he discovered that he was bound to the wall. He lifted his head for the first time since stepping inside the castle. He recalls rounding a corner in the main hall. He knew he shouldn’t have left the troops. His head pounded as he understood the enormity of his error. The sound of approaching footsteps made him worry about the implications of his conduct.

The door opened, and the governor strode in. The king reasoned, ‘The governor is going to rescue him.’ The governor stood aside as two men pulled the queen into the chamber. They dumped her on the floor, hardly ten feet from the king. The men began to remove her clothing.

“Stop; don’t do it. I’ll do whatever you want; just don’t hurt her!” The king exclaimed.

The governor glanced at the king and said, “I know for a fact that we cannot kill her. But we can torment her while you watch. That will be torment for you, too. Once we are done, I will be king, and you and your lovely queen will be here until the rats finish eating.

He turned to the men and ordered, “Place her on the floor and chain her there. Oh, guys, stretch her legs apart; you may get to utilize her later.

The king tried to break free, but the shackles cut into his wrists. He watched as the men moved his queen around on the floor. They had positioned her so that he saw every part of her and how they were handling her body.

Once they had her shackled to the floor and touched her breasts and pussy, they left. The governor stood at the door and said, “Once she is awake, we will be back, and the fun will begin. Until then, enjoy the view.”

The king turned to look at the queen, who was lying there naked, her legs pulled wide apart. He began thinking, if they were in bed, what he would be doing at this moment. His dick began to harden.

He heard a moan and saw the queen’s eyes start to open. She started to move and screamed, “What the fuck?” as she tried to raise her head.

“Easy, honey, you are shackled to the floor.” He said this while watching her move her body, trying to get loose.

Turning her head to see her husband, she says, “Don’t just stand there; get me out of these things.”

He looked at his shackles and said, “Honey, I seem to be shackled to the wall. Our governor wants to be the king and has us both.”

She tilted her head, and she saw that she was naked. She said, “And what are they planning to do with us?” With a surprised look, she said, “Just what I need.” She looked at the king and said, “I have to piss; how am I going to do that?”

“Hold it in until someone gets back here.”

She raised her head, looked at the king, and said, “How am I going to hold it in with my legs spread apart like this?” At that moment, her body didn’t care. Her bladder didn’t care; it released its full amount.

The king watched as the queen started to pee. The urine erupted with fury, shooting high into the air, landing a few feet away, and working its way back to her. Stopping as it leaked down her thighs and into her pussy crack.

The queen let out a sigh and sank back to the floor. She glanced at her husband and said, “How embarrassing; you didn’t need to see me piss.”

The door to their chambers opened, and in walked the governor and four of his men. One of the men was pushing a cart. He said, “I am happy to see that you are awake, and by the signs on the floor. You have had your morning piss.”

The queen struggled to free herself. She screamed, “You bastard, I’ll kill you when I get free!”

“Now, just relax; we are about to have a good time.” He said as he walked toward her. He turned to the king and said, “And you will get to watch the whole thing.”

He stood close to the queen and indicated for one of the guys to approach him. As the guy approached him, he glanced at the queen and said, “This is Frank, my toolman.” He enjoys playing with various toy tools.

He looked at Frank and said, “Frank, show the queen one of your favorite toys.”

Frank displayed a tool with two pins on the end. He held out the toy for the queen to see. The governor went on to explain, “This toy he uses to pierce a part of the body while he places a ring into it.”

The governor looked at the queen’s face and told Frank, “Show the queen how you place rings in her nipples.”

The queen screamed, “No.”

The governor said, “My dear, we both know I can’t kill you, I can do things to your body, that you may wish you were dead. But until that time, the king here can and will die, but first he will suffer a lot of pain. Add specially if you don’t do as requested. I hope I made myself clear?”

“Yes, very clear, now go fuck yourself.” The queen said as she spit at him.

The governor swiped the spit and looked at Frank, “Show the queen, just how much the king can scream.”

Frank turned and walked to his took case and pulled out a long set of thongs. Walk to the king and kicked the kings right leg. When the king screamed, Frank took the thongs and grabbed the king’s tongue. Placing the tool with the two pins against the tongue and squeezed, poking a hole thought his tongue.

The king was screaming as the pins entered his tongue.

“The queen seeing and hearing her husband screaming, said, “Okay, I understand.”

“Oh, absolutely, Frank, do the right nipple first and stand on this side. This way, the king can see how his queen will look with nipple rings.”

The queen screamed, “No, you bastard, I’ll kill you. Leave my nipples alone.”

Frank kneeled down, grasped the right nipple of the queen, and pulled on it.

The queen tried not to sigh, but she let out a small murmur, and her nipple hardened.

Frank smiled, raised his hand, and smacked her right breast and nipple hard.

She let out a scream and spit at Frank. She said, “You bastard, you are enjoying this.”

Frank just smiled and smacked her right breast again.

She expelled an additional groan, but her nipple protruded by a quarter inch and was as rigid as a rock.

Frank grasped his instrument, positioned it against the queen’s right nipple, and squeezed while beaming at her. The pins were piercing her right nipple. She screamed in pain.

Frank looked up at the governor, and the governor said, “Place the two-inch round ones in the holes.” Frank turned, retrieved a large nipple ring, and placed it into the hole.

The king kept an eye on everything that happened. He was unable to assist his queen. But when he saw the size of the nipple ring they had inserted in his wife’s nipples, he felt it was really lovely.

The queen lay on the floor in shock. The pain was getting to her, and the feeling of having something attached to her nipples was unbelievable. She looked up and saw the governor standing over her. He said, “Those will need to be moved around. We do not want them to grow closed. One of the men will come back and move them for you. I hope you will enjoy their help.”

Right after they left, the king said trying to talk with a hole in his tongue, “I’m sorry! Does it hurt?”

“What do you think? How would you feel if someone punched a hole through your dick and placed a ring in it?”

The king had a shocked look on his face as he thought about that.

About fifteen minutes later, a man entered the chambers and walked over to the queen. He looked at the king and said, “You are going to watch as I get to play with your wife’s tits.”

He kneeled and placed a leg on each side of her head. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. He looked at the queen and said, “If you want, you can play with this, but if you bite it, I’ll pull these rings from your nipples.”

He knelt down and allowed his dick to touch her skin as he dragged it over her forehead and nose. He gently touched the rings and began softly moving them a little at a time.

The queen felt the pain and fought back the scream. She turned her head sideways to keep his dick from touching her face.

The king had no choice but to watch the man play with his wife’s nipples. He heard her let out a soft scream of pain the first time he touched her nipples rings.

The man stopped moving the rings after ten minutes and said, “I’ll be back in about fifteen minutes to do the same thing.” He stood, zipped up his pants, and walked out the door.

After he left, the king asked, “How are you doing?”

In a disapproving voice, the queen replied, “How do you think I’m doing? I have pissed all over myself and now have two exceptionally large rings in my nipples. I’m lying on a cold floor, hungry. And finally, I had a dick place over my face, and it smelled of piss. Aside from that, I’m having a very hard day.”

The king didn’t want to make her feel any worse than she did, so he couldn’t say anything else.

The door opened, and the governor walked in with two men. One was the one from earlier and moved toward the queen. He said, “Honey, it’s time to move the rings again.”

“I’m not your honey!” she said as he kneeled next to her head.

He positioned his knees on each side of her head and squeezed them against her head. She attempted to shift her head, but she couldn’t since he had her head blocked in. She looked up and saw that he was pulling his dick out again.

While he leaned forward and started to manipulate the rings, his dick began to rub against her nose. As he moved the rings, he began rubbing and squeezing her breasts. His moment caused his dick to start to harden. Soon, there were pre-cum drops forming at the tip. The more he moved, the more pre-cum formed and started to drop onto the queen’s lips.

The queen made every effort to keep his sperm from getting into her mouth. But it started licking into her mouth as her lips needed to be cleaned. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips and the cum that was on them. She had it in her mouth, and the taste wasn’t that bad.

She felt him squeeze her breasts and just slightly pull on her nipples. She let out a soft moan. Without thinking, she felt another drop hit her lips, and her tongue reached out to get it. Only the tongue wanted the drop still on the tip of his dick.

It reached up, swiped the head of his dick, and pulled it into her mouth.

The king was watching and saw that the man’s dick was in his wife’s mouth. He hung there, watching her tongue suck the dick. He thought, ‘That tongue should be doing that to me.’ His dick began to get hard.

The man standing next to the governor saw that the king was getting a hard on and motioned to the governor. The governor looked and told the man to help the king out.

The man walked over to the king, stood in front of him, unfastened his pants, and let them fall. Observing the king’s hard dick, he inquired, “Do you take pleasure in observing your wife engage in sexual activity?”

The king looked at him and said, “No,” and turned back to see the queen take the man’s dick deeper into her mouth and begin to suck. it.

The man standing next to the king turned and saw the same thing. He moved to the side of the king so that he could watch. He reached over, placed a hand around the king’s dick, and began to slowly move up and down the shaft.

The governor watched both of his men work on the king and queen. He looked at the one with the queen and said, “69 her.”

He moved between her outstretched legs and found a very wet pussy. Taking her clit in his mouth and sucking on it. He felt the queen begin to suck harder on his dick. It wasn’t long before both he and the queen were in full pleasure, lost in the intense sensations of their mutual desire. As they completely surrendered to each other and the passion that burned between them, the room filled with the sounds of their moans and gasps.

The king didn’t believe what he was hearing—the sounds she was making. She had never made those sounds. The way in which her head was cocked upward to accommodate more of his dick. He saw that her hips were moving up and down, with the man licking and sucking on her clitoral area. He saw her back arch and stayed in that position for a long time. He now knew that his wife had just had an orgasm.

At the same time, the man who was jacking him off began to move faster. The king looked out and saw that the man was also jacking himself at the same time. The king felt his balls begin to push his sperm up the shaft. He began to shoot long streams of cum. The man turned the king’s dick up and allowed the cum to land on the king’s stomach. He turned and shot his load onto the king as well. The king looked down and saw what he was doing while watching his wife have sex. Upon returning his gaze to his wife, he observed that the man had removed his dick from her mouth and cum on her face.

She lay there exhausted and ashamed of what she had just done. She could not look toward her husband. The governor looked at the queen and then the king and said, “The queen is a cock sucking bitch. She enjoyed that.” He smiled at the king and turned. He and his men left right after that and said they would return. The king waited until he could speak in a normal voice. “Honey, remember we are in a forced position; we are not responsible for our actions. Are you okay?”

Without looking toward the king, she said, “I am okay, but I am sorry for what I allowed my body to do.”

They remained silent for a long time. The door opened again, and the governor walked in with two new men. One looked like he weighed over three pounds. They walked over to the queen, and the governor said, “Here, I have a special surprise for you. This is Big John, and do you want to see why they call him Big John?” He turned to the big guy and said, “Show her.”

John walked around and straddling over her body. Unzipping his pants with one leg on each side of her chest, he extracted his cock. Her eyes grew large, and a shocked look came across her face. There, just above her, was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She knew that Tim had a big cock, and that one filled her up, but not the size of this one. It was not the length, but the roundness of it. The king’s jaw dropped as the man stood over his wife and pulled out what looked like a large piece of meat. He thought, ‘No, female could take that thing and live.’ The governor watched the look on both of their faces and said, “I believe the queen cannot be killed. So, Big John here is going to have some fun. You see, Big John hasn’t been with a female in over six months. The last one died of internal bleeding after only five minutes with Big John. He felt bad about that, but I assured him that you would not die with him in you.”

Big John stepped down between her legs and began to kneel. The queen looked in shock as he lowered himself between her legs. She thought, ‘I think now would be a good time to die, because if that thing doesn’t kill me, I’ll never be the same.’ Big John looked at the other man and pointed to the queen’s legs. The man walked around to the left leg and relieved it. Big John grabbed her leg and held it straight up in the air. The other leg was relieved, and Big John had both of them in the air. He brought them next to her breasts and held them there. The king watched the things that were happening to his wife. After the man handed the legs to Big John, he walked to the king and stood next to him. He watched as Big John moved closer to the queen. He titled his head to the king and said, “She has a beautiful pussy, doesn’t she?” He reached over and grabbed the king dick and said, “After Big John gets finished with her, this dick will be too small for her.” He began rubbing the king’s dick. “Her pussy will need maybe three or four of this size just to fill the hole. This thing will never be able to fuck her pussy again.” Big John held her legs together with one hand while he placed a finger into her pussy. The queen felt the finger and thought it felt the same size as her husband’s dick. Then she realized it was Big John’s finger, not his cock. She tried but the moan came out on its own.

He began to move it around inside of her. She tried her best to keep from letting him think she was enjoying this. But he was touching all the right spots. It wasn’t long before her body was enjoying the finger fucking it was taking.

He raised her ass off the floor and inserted a second finger along with the first.

The queen’s eyes became large and started to water. It hurt for the first few minutes and then began to feel fine. She tried her hardest not to moan, but that wasn’t about to happen. He pushed his fingers in deeper and moved them around. The queen let out a soft moan. She heard her voice say, “Oh yes. Please, go deeper.”

The king watched as Big John pulled his fingers out, and they were wet. He didn’t hear his wife scream. But he did hear the soft moan. He watched as Big John wet three fingers before placing them next to his wife’s pussy and sliding them into her. He heard a loud moan, but not a scream like he thought he would hear. The other man jacked the king’s cock. The king watched as Big John began to place the three fingers into his wife’s pussy and watched the expression on her face. It wasn’t what he expected; it was a desire for more. Big John moved her legs up next to her head; she was now bent in half. The king could see her face between her knees, her eyes were clouded over, and her pussy and ass were in full view. However, her pussy had developed a six-inch-diameter opening through which he could see the pink skin inside.

The governor walked to Big John and said, “Quite playing around and fuck her.”

Big John looked at the governor, pushed him away, and returned to the queen. The governor started back toward Big John, and Big John made a groaning sound. The governor backed away and didn’t say a thing. He placed four fingers together and placed them next to her pussy. As they started to enter the queen, she screamed. Big John stopped and withdrew them. Placing three fingers back into her pussy he started to move them around, stretching her opening. Before long, most of his hand was inside her pussy. As he pulled his hand back out. The king saw that her pussy was stretched to almost eight inches. He couldn’t believe it. He saw that Big John was getting to his knees. He felt a little pain in his dick and saw that the man was still ribbing his shaft. He said, “Could you please stop? It’s getting raw.”

The man smiled and didn’t say a thing. Big John placed his cock at the queen’s pussy opening and pushed it in. The king saw and heard the queen as she screamed. “No, it’s too big.”

Big John pulled back a little and waited, then, with a sudden push, shoved it back into her, only a little deeper.

“Please, it hurts; you are going to kill me,” she said with tears coming from her eyes.

“Stop it; you can have my kingdom; just leave her alone.”

The governor turned and said, “I already have your kingdom. And Big John has your queen. Remember, she cannot be killed. So Big John can fuck her as long as he wants.”

The governor’s head turned toward the queen, and he heard a moan. He turned back to the king and said, “I don’t believe it; she is enjoying it.” The king looked and saw that the governor was telling the truth. The queen was enjoying Big John’s cock being pounded into her. He heard her say, ‘Big John, pound my pussy harder. Can you go deeper? Oh, yes, I feel so great.”

The man stopped rubbing the king’s dick and moved in front. And without asking, he placed his mouth around King’s dick and began to suck. The king, without thinking and seeing how the queen acted and sounded, knew that he was enjoying watching someone fuck the queen. The man continued to pleasure the king, who closed his eyes in ecstasy. The queen’s moans only fueled the king’s arousal further.

He heard the queen let out a loud moan. She arched her back as much as she could and relieved her pussy juice. At the same time, he shot his cum down the man’s throat. He hung there, not believing what had just happened. He looked up to see Big John pulling his cock from the queen’s pussy and allowing her body to fall to the floor. The king observed that the queen’s pussy had dilated to an exceptionally large opening, containing a substantial amount of Big John’s cum that was draining slowly.

She lay there, trying to catch her breath and making reasons for the way her body acted. The governor signaled the men to leave and stood at the door. Looked at both the king and queen and said, “She is a cock-sucking butch, and you are a cuckoldry. I’ll send others down here to fuck her and you can watch.”

A while later, the door sprung open, and Tim and Tabitha stormed in. They stopped short and looked around. They saw the king shackled to the wall and the queen on the floor. Tabitha ran to her mother and asked, “Are you alright?” She noticed the cum on her mother’s face and the cum on the floor between her legs. “Mother, what happened?” Tim, however, noticed not only the cum but also the size of the hole her pussy was. As he approached the king, he observed that cum was covering his entire body and then looked back at the queen. He whisper, “They made you watch the whole thing?”

The king just nodded his head and didn’t say a thing. Tim broke the shackles from the hands. While attempting to secure the leg shackle, he observed that the king’s dick had been cleansed.

Tabitha called Tim, “Tim, we need you to break my mother’s shackles.” Tim moved over, broke each shackle, and started to help the queen up. The queen addressed Tim and Tabitha and stated, “I must sit down; should I stand up at this moment, I will exude that monstrous cum. My pussy feels like it’s ten feet wide.”

The king walked over to the queen and handed her his shirt. The queen took his shirt and started to cover her pussy. As she placed it there, she noticed that her hand was inside her pussy without touching the edge. She said, “Oh my god, he put that big thing all the way inside of me.”

The door opened, and two nurses began pushing the bed in. Tim stopped them and said, “We will help get the queen into bed. Would you please wait outside?”

Tabitha looked at her mother’s breasts and said, “Mother, we will have Doctor Madlyn remove those things.”

The queen replied, “It will be after I get out of this bed,” as she lay down. Tim had a soldier bring the king a wheelchair, and then wheeled him after the queen to the medical center.


It took the queen three weeks to recover. Her pussy almost returned to it last size, normal she knew she would never see again. Sometimes at night in her dreams she saw that Big John’s cock and felt it in her. She relish the feeling because the king hadn’t even attend to touch her.

She had changed clothes and had the chief fix something special for dinner. She was going to have sex tonight, even if she had to rape the king.

The king and queen were seated on the couch in their suite, engaging in a passionate make-out session. The king discreetly placed his hand under the queen’s dress, tenderly caressing her pussy feeling the larger than usual opening. His touch was both gentle and firm, eliciting waves of pleasure that coursed through her entire body. She emitted a soft moan as his fingers delicately explored her, gradually propelling her toward the pinnacle of pleasure. He used his other hand to gently caress her breasts, teasing her nipples and carefully playing with her new rings and sending waves of electricity coursing through her body.

Her body quivered with anticipation as his fingers quickened their pace, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. As her orgasm intensified, she couldn’t help but release a gentle sigh of pleasure, feeling the king’s fingers quicken their pace. She had to fight the feeling of Big John’s fingers, finally, she released a loud moan as her orgasm washed over her like a wave, causing her body to tremble with pleasure.

The king smiled as he sensed her body tremble under his touch. He drew her nearer, embracing her tightly, and shared a passionate kiss, pressing his lips against hers. While continuing to touch her with his fingers. He wants to give her another orgasm before moving on.

As the king was passionately engaged in a kiss, he was interrupted by a knock on the door. Reluctantly, he pulled his lips away from hers and expressed his frustration, saying, “Oh, what the fuck.” However, he continued with his fingers.

The queen gently removes his finger from her pussy and instructs him, “Please answer the door and kindly ask them to leave. Afterward, you can return, and I will carefully reposition your fingers to their original placement. Please hurry and move it before my pussy gets cold.”

The king opened the door, recognized Tim and Deniece, and graciously invited them inside. As they entered, Deniece noticed that the queen’s dress was slightly pulled up around her waist, revealing a glimpse of her pussy. The queen’s boldness caught her off guard, but it also piqued her curiosity. She remember Tim, secretly telling her about the queen and that her pussy was stretched to over eight inch wide.

The king proceeded to explain why the queen was dressed in that particular manner. He informed them that the queen had been feeling mischievous lately and desired to flaunt her physique. Additionally, he mentioned that the queen was in a playful mood.

The queen without changing her position, invited them in. Deniece saw a gleam in the queen’s eyes and knew she was up to something.

At first, Tim and Deniece had some reservations, but they were eventually captivated by the queen’s charisma and elegance, which convinced them to accept her invitation. She remained motionless, with her pussy still exposed.

The queen started to remove her jewels, one by one, placing them on the stand next to the couch. Then, she gracefully rose from the couch, a mischievous glint in her eyes. As she started to undress, her gown gracefully slid off her shoulders and gently dropped to the floor.

Deniece looked at Tim and saw a smile. She turned back to the queen to see how far this was going.

The queen danced around the room with grace and allure, captivating all who watched. She gracefully swayed her hips and moved her feet in perfect synchronization to a piece of music that resonated only within her. The way her body moved was mesmerizing to those who watched.

The Queen’s performance was truly exceptional, as her beauty and grace captivated everyone in the room. Her fluid movements and contagious energy made it impossible to resist her.

She carefully unbuttoned the front of her corset, making sure that everyone in the room could observe her actions. As the buttons were undone, the corset gently parted, unveiling her beautifully toned body. With the last button, the corset dropped to the floor.

She pressed the bra cups against her chest and gently slid the straps down her shoulders, causing the entire bra to gracefully drop to the ground. Her nipples with the 2-inch rings in then quickly became erect.

All eyes were captivated by her prominent 38-C breasts, which stood out with confidence.

She stood in the living room, gracefully swaying her body to the rhythm of the music, her movements flowing like waves. She gracefully moved around the room, allowing each person to have a closer look at her physique. She took a step back into the center of the living room and started to lower her panties. As she moved, her hips gracefully traced a circular motion, accentuating her body’s alluring contours. As she swayed her hips, her panties gradually descended, eventually slipping off entirely. She stood in the center of the living room, completely naked, her body fully exposed. Her grace and beauty mesmerized everyone in the room. She gracefully moved about the room, her body serving as a captivating canvas for all to appreciate. Her movements resembled a graceful dance, while her body possessed the elegance of a sculpture. She exuded an aura of regality as the queen of the night, captivating everyone with her presence.

She moved toward Deniece, her body trembling in anticipation. She wanted to experience the pleasure of Deniece’s touch, and she could feel her pussy already getting wet. She placed her pussy within inches of Deniece’s face, allowing Deniece to smell her musky aroma.

Deniece’s hands moved around her body, exploring every inch of her, and her breath grew heavier with each touch.

She felt like she was melting in Deniece’s embrace, and her body responded to every one of her caresses. Deniece’s fingers moved around her clit, teasing, and tantalizing her in ways that she had never experienced before. Her body quivered with pleasure, and she felt like she was in ecstasy. She felt like she was flying, and the pleasure that Deniece was giving her was unlike anything she hadn’t felt in a long time. She moaned with pleasure as Deniece’s tongue explored her body, and she could feel her orgasm building.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.