Trip to Cuba - Cover

Trip to Cuba

by jack tar

Copyright© 2024 by jack tar

Erotica Sex Story: offered a tour by the hotel lifeguard husband is not up for it due to a hangover so wife goes alone and fun soon starts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   .

Today hubby spent the day lounging by the pool and nursing a fairly significant hangover. At breakfast Juanita hands me a note from Yulie the nice lifeguard from last nights party, he is inviting us to go for a tour off the resort to see his home town and his home. He promises to give us a truly authentic Cuban experience and we will get to see how Cubans really live. He says in the note, that if we are interested to call him at the number he has provided in the note.

Hubby declined the invitation but tells me that I’m free to go if I want. Needless to say, I immediately call Yulie. He tells me that he and a friend with a car will come and pick me up at 11am. Hubby and I finish our breakfast and head back to our room.

Back in our room, I put on a string bikini, and slip into a comfy sundress. I pack a bag with a towel, a change of clothes, and anything else I might need for a day out. I also bring a bottle of lube ... just in case. Hubby and I head down to the pool where he is planning to spend the day with Mark and Tamika, who were also looking pretty rough this morning after our wild night. I sit and chat with our friends, and we all enjoy a few drinks to hopefully take the edge off the hangovers. 11am comes around and Yulie appears beside me, I say goodbye to hubby and our friends, and Yulie takes my hand and leads me out to the front of the hotel where our ride is waiting. His friend is driving a gorgeous old American car, and Yulie introduces him as Nestor. We hop in the back seat and Nestor immediately pulls away.

As we drive through the Cuban countryside, Yulie and Nestor point out random things of interest, telling me about the history of Cuba and how the people are creative and determined to make the best of the communist country they live in. How they don’t always have power to their homes, but they can be assured that they will always have food to eat. Nestor turns off the main highway and starts driving down a dirt backroad, the road is bumpy and my breasts are bouncing out of the tiny bikini top and low slung sundress. I try to keep them under control but I notice that both Yulie and Nestor are enjoying watching my predicament. We eventually come to a stop at a private secluded swimming hole fed by a waterfall. Yulie tells me about how the water is pristine and pure, because it’s fed by the waterfall the water is very clean. He tells me that we can go swimming here if I want, and that there is a ledge we can use to walk under the waterfall. I quickly slip my dress off while Yulie and Nestor both strip down to their swim trunks. We walk along the ledge and let the waterfall run over us, Yulie and I dive off the ledge into the pool below. We spend a while swimming and frolicking in the water, and I notice that he is now sporting a nice big bulge in his shorts. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, and I kiss his neck. I whisper in his ear asking if that bulge in his shorts is for me?

Nestor has gone back to the car and is drying off. Yulie carries me, still wrapped around him, out of the water to a bench beside the pool. He puts me down and I release my breasts from the bikini, and slip out of the bottoms. I push his swim shorts down freeing his cock, and I kneel in front of him. I stroke his cock, enjoying the feel of his big veins and large round head, I run my tongue along its length and wrap my lips around the head. I slowly slide my lips up and down his length, tasting a bead of salty precum that is leaking from him. After a few minutes of my cock sucking, he stands me up and bends me over the bench. He slides his big member into my soaking wet pussy and starts fucking me. He slowly picks up his pace, and gradually I feel him starting to to rush, clearly getting close to Cumming. I tell him no, and make him pull out. I return to my knees and proceed to suck his cock. My hand slips between my legs and a rub my clit furiously until I orgasm, and just as I’m orgasming he begins to cum, and I suck every last drop of cum from him, swallowing it all. Can’t have his cum leaking from me all over Nestor’s back seat. As I’m finishing sucking Yulie’s cock, I look over and see Nestor by the car stroking his cock while watching us.

I put my bikini back in place, slip back into my sundress, and walk over to Nestor. I take his hand away from his cock and replace it with my own. He has a short but thick cock, and I quickly stroke him to orgasm. Watching his fat head shooting jet after jet of thick white creamy cum all over the ground. I wipe the head of his cock clean with my thumb, and I lick up the mess that dripped on my hand. I kiss him on the cheek and climb back into the back seat of the car. Yulie joins me, and Nestor starts driving to our next destination.

We head back to the main road, this time I don’t even try to keep my boobs under control. I just let them bounce around until they pop out and let the guys enjoy the view. They take me to a few historical sites along the main highway, show me a couple really gorgeous lookout sites, then take me into the village where Yulie and Nestor live. We stop at the town centre, Nestor stays with the car while Yulie and I go exploring the local shops. We quickly get a bite to eat from a street vendor, and then we go into a clothing store and I buy a cute dress for myself and I buy Yulie a couple new pairs of trousers and a few shirts as a thank you for the tour. He sees the dress I bought and he comments that his wife would look great in it. A bit startled, I say that I didn’t know he was married. He replies that it’s fine, I’ll meet her a bit later. So I go back to the rack of dresses and find a couple more cute ones for his wife after getting her size, including a matching one to mine. We spend another hour or so walking around the plaza then Yulie offers to take me to his house to meet his wife and have dinner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.