Public Beach Blowjob Threesome - Cover

Public Beach Blowjob Threesome

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2024 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: I'm horny, hungover and wearing a pair of white speedos at the beach. The older gay couple just down the beach wave me over and our oral threesome gets a hurry along as we nearly get caught.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

My cock was in his mouth, he had slipped his hand under the lyra of my speedos and was fingering me, my hand was down the front of his husbands speedo. He had cum a minute earlier, so it was a cummy mess. With a pat on his head, I pulled my cock out of his mouth, just in time. I threw four good ropes of cum over his hairy chest. Sliding my forefinger up the base of my cock, I gathered up the last of my load on my finger.

He wanted it, so I stuck my finger in his mouth. Where my cock had been twenty seconds earlier.

Just another day on the beach in the middle of an Aussie summer.

Down under, December and January are the middle of summer, but it is a bit of a zoo. Summer holidays mean that the beaches are packed full of people so getting up to naughty mischief has to wait until February.

Now it is February, so on Friday I thought I would see what kind of mischief I could get up to. I have to admit, I was a little bit hungover from a dinner party the night before. And when I am hungover, I am incredibly horny. Anyone else suffer from this? I left the house around ten in the morning and drove up the coast, about forty-fives minutes to an ‘unofficial nude beach’.

It is a beautiful spot. A little more than one kilometer of sandy beach, with a headland at each end. It takes about half an hour to walk in to it, so there aren’t many tourists around and the dunes have lots of space to be ‘discrete’. I took my bike in, but that ended up being a bit of a mistake because apart from the beach, it didn’t save me anytime at all.

When I walked down on to the beach, I could see a few guys in and out of the dunes, it would be a good day. I dropped my shorts to reveal a white, Addicted brand, speedo. Not the kind of speedo I would wear to the pool to swim laps, the kind of speedo I wear when I want to advertise that I am down for some speedo fun.

I set myself up in the dunes, turned on some cricket on my portable speaker and I actually nodded off to sleep. An old guy was sneaking around in the dunes behind me, he startled me awake maybe an hour later. He apologized and moved on. Time for me to see what kind of action there was on the beach.

Grabbing my water bottle (which had bourbon and coke in it) I decided to go for a walk along the beach.

At a normal beach, I’ll wear a speedo when going for a dip. At the pool, when I’m swimming laps I always wear a speedo. But just walking up the beach, usually I wouldn’t wear a speedo. I wouldn’t usually wear a white speedo, but at this beach, it felt appropriate. Strutting my stuff up and down the beach felt amazing. Wearing just a tiny speedo is liberating, that is for sure. I walked north to the end of the beach, went for a swim, then walked back to the southern end. There were a few older guys in the dunes but what really got my attention were two guys, late forties who were only about fifty meters south of where I had setup. Walking back to where my towel was, I gave them a nod. One guy was wearing a funky Aussiebum speedo, the other a classic black speedo.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.