Star Seeds - Sophia - Cover

Star Seeds - Sophia

by dirtymindedwife

Copyright© 2024 by dirtymindedwife

Incest Sex Story: Due to the effects of climate change, human society as we know it is in its death throes. While war, strife, hunger, and disease wreak havoc on Earth, a small group of scientists, billionaires, and soldiers have made refuge on the space station Elysium as it orbits the planet Mars while terraforming efforts take place on the red planet's surface. To keep the gene pool healthy, women of childbearing age are encouraged to have multiple children by multiple men. CW: Major Breeding Kink

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Space   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Soft footfalls thudding against the metal floors in the Space Station Elysium woke me from a deep slumber. Daddy. My clit pulsed to life while my body remained heavy with sleep.

Ever since Daddy had decided it was time for my IUD to be removed, he’d dutifully come into my room every morning at 0500 hours to take my temperature and check the position of my cervix, rubbing my mucus between thumb and forefingers to see if I was fertile.

He even had a stud already picked out to impregnate me; a handsome, hearty, war veteran named Patrick Willis. Lieutenant Willis had saved Daddy’s life during the last insurrection on Earth, dragging his Captain out of a burning military base after rogue missiles blasted through the walls, destroying the infrastructure and setting fire to the building. Willis had done it out of duty and loyalty, but Daddy insisted my body be the good Lieutenant’s reward. I’d be forever grateful to Willis for saving my father’s life, but it was Daddy’s sperm I wanted inseminating my eggs.

Wakefulness spread into my limbs as Daddy pressed the passcode into the number pad outside my door, the familiar rhythm calling my daily duties to the forefront of my consciousness. Today, I had to administer a mathematics test to the children living on the station and then take the under tens to the pool for swimming lessons. But I kept my body perfectly still as the locking mechanism clicked to life, the door sliding open with a whoosh. If I moved, I would throw off my basal body temperature and Daddy might not be able to tell if I was ovulating.

To be honest, I didn’t need him to check my temperature to determine if I was fertile. I was. I’d been insanely horny the night before and had stayed up late playing with my butt, pussy, and clit. My toys were there in the bed with me. I had left them there when I was done because I wanted Daddy to see them.

I closed my eyes as he stepped into the room, my breath slow and deliberate as he approached the bed. The door closed behind him. Desire flooded my loins and my skin flushed hot. He stopped at edge of my bunk and pressed a thermometer to my forehead, the device beeping as it took my temp. I inhaled deeply and opened my eyes, blinking as they adjusted to the dimness.

My sleeping quarters were a stark, utilitarian misery. Off-white berber carpet matched off-white walls and my furniture consisted of an ugly metal nightstand, desk, and wardrobe. Daddy wasn’t ranked high enough to get a window. The starry expanse of space was terrifying to behold from the inside of a space station, but I often found myself staring out into the abyss, mesmorized by my own insignificance.

But at that moment, I didn’t need a window.

Daddy stood over me, tall, broad-shouldered, and so fucking handsome with salt-and-pepper stubble on his cheeks. Dark hair grew over the breadth of his chest and trailed down over his stomach, disappearing beneath the waist band of his gray, military issue pajama bottoms.

I smiled up at him as the device beeped one final time. “Good morning, Daddy.”

He held the thermometer up, blue eyes widening as he read the results. I wanted him to hold me down and fuck a little blue eyed baby into my waiting womb, my pussy moistening at the thought.

Instead, Daddy slid the thermometer into the pocket of his pajamas and typed something into a tablet. His cock twitched beneath the soft fabric. I knew I was fertile.

He set the tablet on my nightstand and sat on my bed, the thin mattress sagging beneath his solid weight. “Today’s the day, Sophie. You’re ovulating.”

I threw my blankets aside, my glorious, naked young body on full display before him. My white magic bullet vibrator and a big purple dildo rolled against my thigh.

“Really, Daddy? Check my cervix just to be sure,” I murmured, spreading my legs wide.

The recycled air was cold on my smooth, bare pussy. I shivered. Daddy had said Lieutenant Willis would go down on me if I shaved.

Daddy’s eyes glazed over at the sight of my naked sex and a blush crept up his neck. He didn’t mind eating a hairy snatch. The trouble was convincing him to do it.

He swallowed and turned away, opening the drawer on my nightstand to pull out handsanitizer, pumping the clear liquid into his hands. The strong scent of alcohol burned my nose. He paused, eyes drifting to the wastebasket I kept by my bed.

“Why are there used condoms in there?” he asked, turning to glare down at me.

I grinned, brushing my hair out of my face. “I like to start with my butt. I slide a condom over my dildo so when I switch from my butt to my pussy I don’t get dirty.”

The blush spread from his neck to his cheeks. He cleared his throat and adjusted his crotch before exchanging the handsanitizer for lube. The lid snapped open with a click and he squeezed a pea-sized amount of thick, clear lube onto his middle and index finger.

I scooted to the edge of the bunk, holding my knees to my chest while I waited for him to put the lube away and move in front of me. Our eyes met and my pussy throbbed. That daily excersie was the highlight of my days in that bleak place. The scientists running the operation said it would take two more years for Martian terraforming to be complete. If Lieutenant Willis managed to put a baby into me, the child would be barely walking when we moved down to the red planet’s surface.

Daddy’s eyes were locked on my young, needy pussy.

“You ready?” he asked, his voice a sexy rasp.

He liked slidding his fingers inside me more than he would ever admit.

I smiled. “Yes, Daddy. I’m always ready for you.”

He sild a warm, rough hand down my leg, resting at the point where my thigh met my hip.

A wave of pleasure spead to my tender clit and aching pussy, making me sigh.

Daddy was always so gentle. He rubbed my opening, warming me up before pushing a single finger inside me, stopping when his knuckle bushed my entrance.

I squeezed his finger as tight as I could, my gaze drifting down to his crotch. An erection jutted out from his groin, making a tent of his pajama bottoms.

“My pussy feels good, doesn’t it, Daddy,” I teased.

He glared down at me, the hard-on beneath his bottoms twitching. “You better watch your mouth. This is serious. We only have a few days to plant the future in your womb.”

Daddy had completely bought in to the General of the Armies propaganda. The time had come for humanity to colonize Mars. Earth burned, but the best of us had been chosen to populate our new home.

“I want your future in my womb,” I whispered, cupping my achy breasts.

All the propaganda was a bit much for me, but I was a good girl who did what her Daddy said. He wanted his descendants to spread across the universe. I wasn’t completely convinced a species that poisioned an entire planet in the span of only a few generations deserved a second chance, but Daddy’s happiness was the most important thing in the universe. I owed him everything.

He scowled and squeezed my thigh. “Don’t get smart. You’re not too old for me to turn you over and whoop your ass.”

I opened my mouth to say I’d rather he turn me over and fuck my ass, but he plunged another finger inside me, making me quiver and moan. His fingers were amazing against my sensitive vaginal walls, but his big, fat cock would be even better.

He moved his other hand away from my leg and pressed on my abdomen, just over my pubic bone. He ground his knuckles against my opening, fingers flexing and twisting as they probed for my cervix.

I whimpered and squealed, the strength and power in his touch turning me on just as much as it hurt. Daddy’s cock strained against his pajama bottoms. Pain shot from my cervix into my uterus and spread deeper into my abdomen when his fingers finally found the barrier to my fertile womb.

“Oh, Daddy,” I whined.

His eyes widened and a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. My pussy contracted around his fingers of their own volition, coating them with my wetness. My Daddy was so fucking sexy with his square jaw and high cheekbones, still rocking a full head of thick hair at 46. He’d never admit it, but Daddy loved blondes like me. Lieutenant Willis was blonde and I knew my Daddy wanted blonde grandchildren.

“High and soft, Sophie.” Daddy’s hand slid between the point of my left hip and my pubic bone, pressing down hard enough to make me squeal again.

“It’s alright, my baby,” he said, moving his hand to the right to repeat the same gesture. “Your ovaries feel good.”

My pussy would feel even better around his cock.

He gripped my ankle as he withdrew his hand from my cunt, his expression brightening as a clear trail of thick mucus dangled from his fingers, almost long enough to touch the mattress.

“Egg-white cervical mucus, Sophie. You’re definitely ovulating.”

I could’ve told him that. My pussy ached, the emptiness making me desperate to be filled, preferably with a big, meaty cock and a load of hot, sticky cum. I released my legs and sat up in one swift motion, grabbing Daddy’s forearm and lifting it high over my head. I opened my mouth, lowering the salty secretion to my tongue and locked eyes with Daddy as I closed my lips around his fingers, sucking them clean.

His jaw dropped and he moaned, the crotch of his bottoms darkening with precum.

I gripped him over the damp fabric, his cock flexing into my touch. “There’s more condoms in the drawer. I want your load, but if I have to choose between it and fucking you, I want your big cock inside me.”

He licked his lips and a tense pause between us seemed to go on for an eternity.

I pulled on the waistband of his bottoms and the tip of his cock slipped out, his slit oozing delicious precum. I moved to get on my knees, but Daddy pushed me back onto the bed. He scowled, readjusting his pajamas and stepping back.

I reached for him. “Please, Daddy. I’m so horny. It’s all these hormones. You can’t come in here and play with my pussy and then leave. It’s so mean.”

“You have your toys,” his voice was a husky rasp.

“They’re so boring. I’d rather have your cock in me,” I pleaded.

He turned toward the door. “You’ll have Willis’ cock later.”

I shook my head. “But what about you, Daddy? You’re leaking all over the place. Let me at least suck you off.”

He stopped, reaching for the button to open the door.

I stood, the berber carpet rough on my barefeet as stepped toward him. Wetness trickled down the inside of my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my breasts against his chest, course hair scratching my nipples.

He ground his cock into my groin, cupping my ass as he pulled me tight against him. “Oh, baby, you know what you do to me. You’re so filthy.”

I had learned from the best.

I kissed my way over his collar bone and up his neck, stubble rough against my lips. “You love it. You’re just as depraved as I am.”

His hand slid up over my ass and back, fingernails scraping my scalp as he gripped my hair, pulling my head back.

I moaned and bucked my hips against him. I needed him inside me so bad. All I could think about was him pinning me down and pounding my little pussy until I came.

Instead, he kissed me, his hot tongue forcing its way inside my mouth to taste and tease me. My tongue rose to match his movements, distracting him so I could push his waistband down and grip his throbbing hard on.

He groaned into my mouth and I sucked on his tongue.

Daddy was all mine now.

I broke our kiss so I could stare down as I pumped his impressive girth with my fist, smearing precum all over his silky, smooth shaft. “Daddy, you’re so hard.”

A guttural grunt rumbled from his chest. “It’s cause you’re so fucking sexy. You’re my dirty little girl, Sophie.”

I ran my thumb along the length of his cock, teasing him.

He groaned and his thighs twitched. “Fuck.”

I lifted my thumb to my mouth and licked up his bitter juices, smacking my lips. “You taste good, Daddy, but I want every drop of you in my pussy.”

Daddy kissed me hard and guided me back to my bunk where he laid me down and crawled on top of me, his hot mouth kissing his way down to my breasts. When he sucked a nipple into his mouth I squealed, the sensitive flesh twisting into a hard peak. Jolts of pleasure coursed to my clit and that little bundle of nerves throbbed and twitched from inside my pussy lips.

I ran my fingers through his thick, curly hair, my hips rutting against him as I moaned like a bitch in heat. “Oh, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Fill me with your seed.”

He bit my nipple and I cried out, “What the fuck?”

Daddy released it, kissing his way over my cleavage to my other breast, pulling my neglected nipple into his mouth and biting it even harder.

I pushed on his shoulders. “Daddy, that hurts. Don’t be so rough.”

He pulled my nipple from his mouth with a soft sucklling sound, his expression stern as he stared up at me. “You need to be reminded who’s in charge here, Sophia. I’m your Daddy and I tell you what to do. Not the other way around. You got that?”

A rush of hot wetness gushed from my pussy. I loved it when he was dominant, even it if it did hurt a little bit. “Yes, Daddy. I’m sorry, Daddy.”

He kissed each of my nipples before making his way down my abdomen, stopping to nuzzle and nip at the soft, feminine swell between my belly button and smooth mound. I panted as his rough stubble scratched my skin, spreading my legs wide and hoping he got the message. Wetness oozed out of my pussy over my asshole, still relaxed and open from my play the night before.

Daddy licked my belly button and I squealed at the tickling sensation, but quickly began to moan as he kissed his way over my bald mound to my needy pussy.

“You’re so smooth,” he murmured against my flesh, sliding his hands down the insides of my thighs and pushing my pussy lips apart with his thumbs.

I gasped, my naked sex completely exposed before him.

His eyes locked onto my pussy. “I wish you could see yourself. You’re all pink and moist and ready to go. Women are sexiest when they’re at peak fertility.”

Not to mention horniest. If I didn’t cum soon, I might’ve died.

Fortunetly, Daddy dove head first into my pussy, licking and sucking at my swollen clit. I groaned as electric pleaure pulsed from my nub over my whole body, lifting me toward something wonderful. Daddy swirled his tongue around my tender bud as he slid two fingers inside me and my pussy contracted hard around them.

I gripped the top of his head with one had, careful not to pull his hair or scratch him as I pressed his face into my pussy. “Oh, Daddy, make me cum. I need to cum.”

He pushed my hand away and lifted his face, my moisture glistening on his lips and chin. His fingers were still buried deep in my cunt, but he stopped moving them. Our eyes met and I whimpered, my body screaming with want of release.

His blue eyes were hot with lust. “What’d I tell you, Sophia?”

I grunted, bucking my hips, trying to get him to finish me off.

He pulled his hand away from my sopping wet pussy. “What’d I say?”

I swallowed hard. “You’re in charge.”

“Of what?”

“Me. My body,” I whined.

“That’s right. You’re lucky you got me all hot and bothered. I’ve half a mind to take your toys and leave you here to figure this out yourself,” he said.

“Oh, Daddy, please don’t. I’ll be good. I promise.”

A devilish grin spread over his face. “You better. This is your last warning.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He lowered his head back to my clit, his hot mouth like a balm to my aching little bud. He licked and sucked me to the edge of release, stopping to stare up at me as he pressed his thumb against my asshole.

A deep grunt burst from within me.

“You been playing back here?” he asked.

It took me a moment to catch my breath. “Yes, Daddy.”

He traced circles over my little pucker, my pussy juices making the ball of his thumb glide over my sensitive skin.

I moaned, clenching my hands into fists so I didn’t reach for my clit. Daddy was so mean. He was punishing me for being naughty.

“Do you cum when you put that thing in your butt?” he asked, glancing at the white dildo resting against my side.

“Yes, Daddy. I rub my clit with the vibrator and fuck myself with the bigger one,” I said, breathlessly.

His face flushed and he plunged his thumb inside my tight ass.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned, arching my back as new waves of pleasure bloomed from my ass over my body, reaching all the way to my core.

“My little Sophia Rose is a dirty little butt slut,” he rasped, working his thumb in and out of me.

“I wanna be your dirty little butt slut, Daddy. Please, please, fuck my tight little asshole. I wanna make you feel so good,” I breathed, delirious with want of release.

I couldn’t take any more teasing. I needed to cum.

He pulled his hand away from my butt and rolled me over, playfully slapping both of my cheeks, the stinging slap loud in the quiet morning. “I didn’t give you permission to play with your ass. You should have come to me first.”

“I just get so horny and you ignore me. I’m sorr-”

“I don’t want to hear another word out of you.” He stood at the edge of my bed.

Daddy pulled my hips up and leaned over me to push my head down into my pillow, running his fingers down my back as he straightened behind me. “Stay this like. And remember, no talking. I’m gonna fuck your pert little ass hard and you’re gonna lay there and take it.”

He spanked me and I yipped, but didn’t say a word.

“Good girl.” He pressed a palm at the place where my ass met my back and lined his cock up with my back passage, his breathing ragged.

I loved being my Daddy’s good girl. I licked my lips and bit my pillow, mentally preparing myself for a rough fuck.

He rubbed my pucker with the tip of his cock, smearing my pussy juices and his precum all over us both. Daddy slid into me with a grunt, stopping when my anus clenched around his tip. We both moaned, and a little panic gripped me. Daddy was thicker and longer than my dildo. I only hoped I’d be able to take him without tearing.

He eased in and out of me, working himself deeper a little more with every thrust. Good thing I knew what to do. I beared down and pushed like I was taking a shit when he slid into me and squeezed when he pulled out.

He grunted and groaned with every thrust. “Oh, fuck. Sophie. What the fuck, baby girl? You been looking this stuff up on the internet? How’d you learn to take it up the ass so good?”

I moaned, his praise helping me relax and submit to his huge cock as he impailed me. Pain mingled with pleasure as his cock worked electric waves of ecstasy from my tight passage. I prefered vaginal sex, but if Daddy wanted anal, I was happy to give it to him.

Soon, Daddy was balls deep in my butt and he moaned his pleasure.

I grunted beneath him, biting my pillow so hard my jaw ached. My ass had never been so full. Sex had never hurt, yet felt so good at the sametime. From my research, I learned that my vaginal nerve endings could be stimulated from anal penetration and Daddy’s big, meaty cock was defintily doing the job as a familiar pressure built up with in me, but the delicious sensations blooming from my sensitive anus were completely unique and special.

Daddy fucked deep, primal grunts out of me with every thrust and tears pooled in my eyes as I adjusted to the new sensation of having a big cock buried so deep in my butt. Tender emotions were overwhelmning and I felt so vulnerable, submissive, and meek as Daddy brought me to the peak of pleasure.

His breathing was ragged and he sounded like a wild animal as he plunged in and out of me. “Cum, Sophie. I’m gonna cum.”

I needed my vibrator for that. I felt around the bunk for it as Daddy panted behind me, cramming his cock in and out of my little butt. He was going to tear me apart. I need him to stop more than I needed to cum.

His rough pubic hair tickled my buttocks and I contracted my ass around him as hard as I could.

“I’m gonna fucking cum. Oh, my god. Sophie,” he growled.

I relaxed and he slid out, then filled me all the way up all over again. This time, hot liquid squirted my insides as he groaned and snarled, rutting against me.

His cock twitched and pulsed inside me as he came, pumping me full of his warm, sticky seed. I had wanted it in my pussy, but it felt good in my butt. He grunted with every spurt until his cock finally stilled, spent, and slowly softening inside me.

He gave me a soft slap on the ass. “Jesus Christ.”

I contracted around him one last time and he shuddered. “Oh, fuck, lemme go.”

I relaxed and he slid out of me with a grunt, collapsing on the floor at the foot of my bunk. I rolled onto my side as cum trickled out of my ass and I clutched my pillow to my chest, blinking away tears. I felt so empty without Daddy’s cock, so used.

He pulled himself up and climbed into the bunk, snuggling beside me and showering me with light kisses. He brushed my hair away from face. “Sophia. I love you. You make your Daddy feel so good. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”

His words made my heart melt and I rolled over to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him on the mouth.

He caressed me, rubbing my back, arms, and breasts as we kissed. Cum leaked out of my ass, dripping over my cheeks and thighs.

“I love you, Daddy,” I whispered over and over again.

He felt around the blankets and mattress, pulling out my vibrator and handed it to me. “You didn’t cum. Show me how to use this.”

I pressed the little black button on the end and the vibrator hummed to life, the mechanical buzzing like a swarm of bees. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs, maintaining eye contact as I pressed the smooth, hard silicone toy against my clit. It only took a moment.

Sublime bliss crashed over me and I cried out, arching my back as a current of electric pleasure carried me off to heights I had never experienced. Every stroke of the vibrator sent another bolt of pleasure from my clit, my tender bundle of nerves pulsing and twitching as I teased it.

When it began to hurt, I turned the vibrator off and lifted it to my trembling lips, my breath erratic and my mind reeling. My wetness was heavy and musky on my tongue. Daddy took the vibrator and reached over me to set it on my nightstand.

He cupped my face, thumbs tracing light circles over my cheekbones as his blue eyes bored into mine. “You good, baby girl?”

I pressed my body against his and gripped his wrists. “Yes, Daddy. That was wonderful.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Was it?”

I nodded, confused. “Yeah. I came really hard.”

Daddy brushed tears from my eyes. “Then why are you crying?”

“I’m not. Anal is just,” my voice trailed off.

“Just what?”

I licked my lips. “Really intense. It’s different than being fucked in the pussy.”

He kissed the tip of my nose. “Which do you like better?”

I smiled. “Oh, definitely in my pussy. But anal is a close second. ‘Number two’ if you will.”

He laughed, pressing his hand over my mouth. “You’ve got a dirty mouth. But I’m too spent to deal with it right now.”

I stroked his cheek and pushed his hand away. “My alarm is set. Will you rest here with me awhile?”

“Of course, baby girl. I love you,” he murmured.

I snuggled up close and draped my leg over his hip. We laid there in my dim sleeping quarters, kissing and caressing each other as Elysium orbited Mars, a newly fertile home for our broken species. Daddy’s cum leaked out of my ass and I dozed off, safe and secure, even if it was only for a moment.


Daddy woke me with his hand in my hair, twirling my blonde locks around his fingers. He studied my face with a dreamy smile on his lips and I shivered beneath his icy blue gaze.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, pressing his lips against mine.

I parted my lips and he slid his tongue inside, gently caressing me. It was a soft kiss, hot and sweet, but lacking any sexual energy. When he pulled back, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and got a taste of him.

His hands cupped my breasts, gently squeezing and kneading my firm bosom.

Time stopped as we laid intwined in our embrace, enjoying the feel of one another. It was what I wanted everyday for the rest of my life. Daddy wanted it too. I could feel his affection in his gentle kiss; his desire as his touch became harder, coaxing my nipples into stiff peaks between thumb and forefinger.

I moaned into his mouth and a low growl escaped his throat.

He broke our kiss and nipped my bottom lip, sending a shiver off anticipation over me.

“I’ve got a little bit left in the tank,” he murmured. “I wanna fuck you in the ass again.”

My asshole was a deliciously sloppy mess, cum still slowly trickling out of my stretched pucker and running over my buttocks and thighs. But my pussy had been neglected. I wanted Daddy to take care of it before he gave me to Lieutenant Willis.

I reached between us and grabbed his still-slick semi-hard cock, my fist slidding up and down his length with ease. “How about we go get cleaned up and you fuck my pussy?”

“You’re just going to have to be patient. Willis has a big cock and he knows what he’s doing. He’ll eat your needy pussy and then fill you up with his load,” said Daddy, voice husky.

I stroked him harder, enjoying the way his stiffening cock felt in my hand. “I don’t want Willis’ load. I want yours. I don’t understand, Daddy. You’re not my real fath-”

He cut me off with a glare. “Enough. I don’t want to hear another word about this. Now, turn over. We’re going to need a shower before we head into work. If I’m going get to feel your sweet little ass around my cock, we need to get a move on.”

I loved it when Daddy was dominant. Even if I didn’t get my way.

I gave Daddy a hard kiss then rolled onto my side, his hand spreading my ass cheeks as he shifted against me, lining his hard cock up with my tender pucker.

“Hold you leg up,” he murmured into my ear, his hot breath making me shiver. “You’re a mess back here, Sophie.”

I chuckled. “Cum makes for great lube.”

The tip of his cock pressed against my hole and Daddy gripped the inside of my thigh, holding my leg up for better access to my back passage. When I reached for my vibrator, he plunged into me without warning, a grunt of pleasure rumbling from his chest.

“Daddy, that hurts.” I said through grited teeth.

He couldn’t get his fat cock all the way through my anal ring. He pulled out, his voice hot and breathless. “Come on. You know what to do. Relax your tight little butt for Daddy. Open up for me, baby.”

My clit pulsed to life at his words. I turned my vibrator on as Daddy lined his cock back up with my asshole.

The loud buzzing muffled his warning as he pressed his tip against my pucker. “Get ready, baby. Daddy’s not holding back.”

I bore down when he breeched my tight depths, pain quickly giving way to pleasure as my ass had already been stretched by Daddy’s big, fat cock. The thought of being fucked and bred by another man brought tears to my eyes. I only ever wanted Daddy’s veiny meat up my butt or deep inside my pussy.

I lowered my vibrator to my smooth lips, smearing wetness all over my folds so I could get at my clit. It didn’t take long for the pulse against my sensitive bud and the deep penetration from Daddy’s cock to push me over the edge.

My ass contracted so hard around Daddy’s cock that it hurt a little, but the bit of pain only added to the electric pleasure shooting up and down my spine and spreading over my whole body. I moaned and writhed against him as he continued to pound my ass, his guttural grunting in my ear making my pussy gush hot wetness all over my thigh.

“You’re my little butt slut, Sophie,” he thrust even harder into me. “I love fucking you in the ass.”

The vibrator on my clit got to be too much, so I clicked it off and let it fall to the floor with a soft thud. I focused on bearing down and squeezing Daddy’s cock as he pumped in and out of me, trying to accommodate his roughness.

His hard thrusts penetrated all the way through my anal walls to the nerve endings deep in my cunt. That combined with the constant pressure on my anus caused a familiar pressure to build back up inside me. I was so turned on. I needed to to cum.

He went balls deep, stopping his pumping. “Squeeze it.”

I contracted my ass hard around his cock, holding him tight.

He shuddered and groaned. “Baby girl, you got a vice grip in there. Holy fucking shit.”

I relaxed, then quickly contracted around him when he tried to slide back out of me. I grited my teeth, my anal passage beginning to hurt.

“Let go, baby. You’re gonna make me cum,” he grunted.

I did and he resumed his rough pace, his labored breathing lifting me higher and higher. “Don’t cum yet, Daddy. I’m so close. I’m gonna cum.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.